Author Topic: 3,2,1 And You're Back in the Room - Olympique Lyonnais - July Wed 31st 18:00  (Read 145953 times)

Offline acks

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
All the kids running on to get a photo with Origi, good bless him he looks overwhelmed.  ;D

The sooner he accepts he's a legend and an icon, the easier it will be for him to deal with all this adulation!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Tell you what Tramere are no Kariobangi Sharks

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Really like the look of Hoever and Lewis. They all look bigger and fitter than before.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Well in lads and King Divock.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Ki-Jana Hoever is one impressive looking being  ;D  So effortless in the way he plays too. Hard to believe he's only 17, he has so much poise.

Very good half from Ben Woodburn too, who seems to be going a bit under the radar here these days after his struggles.

Dutch coaching :D
Better looking than Samie.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
All the kids running on to get a photo with Origi, good bless him he looks overwhelmed.  ;D
Don't think he understands the magnitude of what he did last season.    His legend status hasn't registered yet.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There's only 1 King at Liverpool.

Nice run out for all the lads & it looks like we have plenty of cover on the right now.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Some silky stuff there tonight. The control by Origi for his goal, though.  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
Hoever looks quality, amazing touch and very quick.
Was most impressed by him of all the youngsters.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
All these kids on the pitch :lmao

Not our team.
AHA!

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
What a touch from King Origi

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Hoever is ready for the first-team, he’s going to be a star.

Larouci was another standout for me.  Thought Wilson and Woodburn did very well.

Offline Escorcio

• Kopite
Hoever looked classy AF. First touch was always forward, looking to press on.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Hoever and Woodburn were impressive.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Don't think he understands the magnitude of what he did last season.    His legend status hasn't registered yet.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think that's just Big Div, it's why I've had a soft spot for him, he's just very humble. I just have a feeling he will really grow this year.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Bear in mind, folks, it was only a pre-season friendly against Tranmere. So proclamations of young players "readiness" to be first team options have to be taken with a grain of salt.

But the signs were indeed encouraging.

And our kids did better than Chelsea's kids :D
Better looking than Samie.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Bear in mind, folks, it was only a pre-season friendly against Tranmere. So proclamations of young players "readiness" to be first team options have to be taken with a grain of salt.

What happened with Chelsea's kids?

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Very tidy by Brewster, was impressed by his finishes.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
What happened with Chelsea's kids?

They drew

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Yeah, it's not like we beat Barcelona 4-0 or anything.

I'm talking about that friendly in 2016 obviously, where Grujic scored that famous fourth goal.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Matip and Origi doing a tribute act of their assist-goal combination from the last game.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
Hoever is like Gomez in that they are so laid back, calm.and everything seems effortless, must be nice to know you're that good that young.

• Legacy Fan
Against who?

not anyone that we've heard of before [i can't remember at the moment]

• Legacy Fan
Yeah, it's not like we beat Barcelona 4-0 or anything.

I'm talking about that friendly in 2016 obviously, where Grujic scored that famous fourth goal.

Little did we know that was a foreshadowing of what was to come in 3 years time just like the pre-season frinedly against Bayern the summer after  ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
not anyone that we've heard of before [i can't remember at the moment]

Oh right.  ;D

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

True, but Hoever is ready.

If he’s not getting any involvement at Liverpool, he needs a loan.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
Six nil up with half an hour to go and at full time it's the same score.

Shite.

Won't win anything this season with that attitude.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Big Bamber

• Having a lovely time, living the best time of his life
  • Kopite
  • The Dude Abides

Yep seems to me that it was perfect in that the opposition players seemed just that one-second slower/farther off the tackle than you expect in a regular season game. That single second gave our raw or rusty lads enough time to play their game and build up confidence for increasingly difficult games. Really enjoyed it for a pre-season game. Seems to be a real joy in the squad. Up the Reds.   

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
It's all about six again.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I reckon he needs to stay here working with Jürgen Klopp and his coaching staff, better than any coaching he'll get on loan.

He's 17, sending him out on loan seems a little premature to me. He's already with the 1st teams squad, and will likely get some chances.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

He is 17yrs old,we would be idiots to send him out on loan.

Offline Ipcress

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Bohemians

Only a draw? So no Rhapsody for them.
The sort of people that seek power, are exactly the sort that should be kept away from it.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
It was vs Bohemians

Man they can't even beat Freddie Mercury?

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
I reckon he needs to stay here working with Jürgen Klopp and his coaching staff, better than any coaching he'll get on loan.

He's 17, sending him out on loan seems a little premature to me. He's already with the 1st teams squad, and will likely get some chances.

Hopefully he’s going to be involved then.

He’d be playing first-team football this season if he’d stayed at Ajax, it’s what he needs.  He’s ridiculously good, and mature in his play, for a 17 year old.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

He’d be playing first-team football this season if he’d stayed at Ajax, it’s what he needs.  He’s ridiculously good, and mature in his play, for a 17 year old.

He will be involved with the squad,the only way he gets more than a few games is if we're hit with a few injuries,so I hope he barely gets a game.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I agree, he does look very mature a player for his age!

He carries on as he is, and has a big pre-season, no reason to think he can't be involved, beyond 2 or 3 cup games too. In an ideal world, it would be a great solution for backing up Trent, having Hoever ready for that role.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

We're building up a real crop of high quality players in that 16-19 age group. There's spaces there in the first team squad.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season