Author Topic: Hoffeinheim 0-1 Liverpool HT  (Read 12143 times)

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Hoffeinheim 0-1 Liverpool HT
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:13 pm »
Agreed that was as clear as they can get.

Yep can't believe there are people who think it wasn't. Lovren has been a liability.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Eliit

• Kopite
« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:18 pm »
Trent you beatuful fucking bastard.

We've been pretty poor really and they've found so much space. Lots of improvement needed.

Offline JD.

• Continually left frustrated at the back. Desperate for it! No longer averaging 13 posts a day - luckily for us!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:18 pm »
Brilliant from Trent. Absolutely brilliant. He's been boss.

Hoffenheim the better team but yet we have had some great chances. As have they to be fair. Think we need another because I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Such a different game to what a European away is supposed to be. We are so open it's crazy. Matip bailing Lovren out a few times. Henderson needs to just sit for a while and give the defence some protection because his constant sprinting out of the position is leaving the midfield empty.

Salah should have scored as well. Weird that he never really seemed to get the ball out his feet and spring through.

Pen was typical Lovren.

Positives so far has been Trent and Mane. They have both been great. Matip and Firmino not bad either.

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:20 pm »
Get in TAA!
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:22 pm »
Really worried about Henderson and his fitness.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:32 pm »
Where's Wijnaldum?

"He's one of those smooth players who keeps the game ticking but who's great work always goes unnoticed. He's brilliant."

- RAWK (but only when we're winning)
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:34 pm »
Nobody noticed Gini.
Tbf Henderson and can have been just as bad, they're supposed to contribute defensively at least.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:37 pm »
who are our subs?

#LFC substitutes: Karius, Klavan, Gomez, Milner, Grujic, Solanke, Origi.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:39 pm »
Bitters cursing our pact with Satan yet?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:43 pm »
Should be opportunities now for Mane and Salah on the counter but we really need to start defending at some point.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline Andy2508

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:49 pm »
Well in Trent lad, having a great game. Clyne will struggle to get in the team, great options. Can't help but feel like we're gonna concede, they keep playing that long ball towards Moreno and it's coming off for them.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:50 pm »
It's not just the center-backs. Our midfield is a bit disorganized compared to last season. When we press, there are some holes in the midfield and they're passing through the lines easily. And they're targeting our full-backs and the gap between our center-backs and full-backs with long balls. They've really come with a plan and it shows. Our hope is to keep sitting back and try to hit them on the counter. Mane had a couple of chances to shoot or make the right pass, and Can had a shot towards the end of the half. Another goal for us and the Away goal column will look pretty.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:58 pm »
And dont forget you can always follow the game with your very own RAWK commentators here...

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=336260.0

feel free to drop us a PM about the game. Try not to send it the the member who is doing the match commentary as they may not see it until after their slot :wave
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2017, 08:38:58 pm »
That seemed a worse first half than against Watford. Our inability to take control of possession and slow the game down is worrying, we're devastating on the break but everything is at 100mph when it just doesn't need to be. We don't have a midfielder who can turn and play in tight spaces except perhaps Wijnaldum who sort of looks isolated. It's a kind of weird 4-2-1-3 and it doesn't suit us at all, I wouldn't mind seeing Grujic for one of Hendo or Can, or play Can very much as the 6 and Hendo very much as the 8.

Still not sure about Moreno in defence but it's obvious what him and TAA offer going forward, we have so much more width and pace with them out wide. TAA's ability to pick out a through ball or dink over the top is really exceptional, you could see him becoming a phenomal midfielder. Very slight shades of Lahm about him in that respect, just a quality, quality footballer with a great brain.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:05 pm »
Stunningly good free kick. We've looked dangerous. They're looking dangerous as well. Away goal is such good news.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:08 pm »
I think we wil escape with a clean sheet but our defence needs work. It's heart and mouth stuff. That penalty from Kramaric was so bad I wonder if he laid hismelf to score.

Tremedous freekick from TAA. What a time to score your first goal. Would neevr haveknow he wa syoung if the commentator didn't keep reminding me  :)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:08 pm »
Tbf Henderson and can have been just as bad, they're supposed to contribute defensively at least.

I've heard Henderson and Can's name.

Offline Jack Barrels

• Kopite
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:10 pm »
Also, Hendo needs to pick it up a bit. Would really like Milner to come on at left back aswell now that we're in the lead.

Firmino and Mané looks tidy up front. They need more service though.
Really thought Martin Kelly would make it.

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:18 pm »
The defence needs to calm down and just do the basics. They don't have that much up front. We could do with another creative midfielder being brought in over the next two weeks though. Sorely missing that link between midfield and attack.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:33 pm »
who are our subs?

We need to sub on a LB and CB and a couple of CMs who can get themselves in the game.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Art of Lies

• The anime Effes. RAWK never forgets the tentacles.
  • Kopite
« Reply #140 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:35 pm »
Being sarcastic or just really didn't notice Gini?

Just some pathetic scapegoating from the blind and the ignorant.
'If I had known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.'

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #141 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:38 pm »
Pffffttt

Better team are losing here.

Front three are really good, have Hoff all ends up

Midfield is awful, only Henderson putting in a shift, Wijnaldum chasing shadows, Can giving away frees and playing too slow.

Backline, TAA was really good prior to his goal, Matip oozes quality, Lovren can fuck off and piss up a pole, Moreno... utter shit, has to be dropped. He. is. just. not. good. enough.

Mignolet has kept Liverpool in this, a penalty save and a point blank save.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #142 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:40 pm »
Stevie bigging up Trent on BT Sport  :)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:44 pm »
Stunningly good free kick. We've looked dangerous. They're looking dangerous as well. Away goal is such good news.

Think it'll be 3-1 to us tonight, both of these teams look like they'll score.

Offline bchandonnet

• Main Stander
« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:48 pm »
If we are not going to buy a new CB, Klopp has to bring Sakho back into the fold.  We cannot make it to January with our central defense playing like this.  Lovren doesnt cut it.  AT ALL.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:49 pm »
Just some pathetic scapegoating from the blind and the ignorant.

Oh come on mate...

Offline dangerpuss

• A bit like bagpuss. But more.....um.....dangerous.....um.....
  • Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez
« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:16 pm »
The defense is struggling because the midfield is not providing any cover. Moreno is doing well considering he is constantly isolated, often against two. Hendo just doesn't look fit, really struggling to keep up. Hoffenheim aren't very good. We look like we can score with every attack. The ref is shit. Giving them everything.

We're still winning deservedly but let's complain anyway.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:19 pm »
Moreno is a very good foil for Mané. Offers rubs to take defenders and always looking for him.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:22 pm »
If we are not going to buy a new CB, Klopp has to bring Sakho back into the fold.  We cannot go into January with our central defense playing like this.  Lovren doesnt cut it.  AT ALL.
Wining away form home in Europe...

It's never easy.  Grow a pair...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:27 pm »
I just wanna say I'm absolutely made up for Trent. What a fantastic first goal for the club. He's had a good game so far as well.  :)

Well done to Mig for the penalty save and for keeping us in the game so far. At least he's got his act together tonight.

How the hell have we not conceded though?!!! :o That left side of our defence(Lovren & Moreno) are giving me nightmares. Shocking how open we are down that side. :-\ The midfield trio aren't doing enough either. Gini and Hendo especially. Could do with Bobby getting into the game a bit more as well.

All in all though, I can't grumble with the half time scoreline. Nice lead and an away goal to boot, so I am grateful to that. But boy oh boy do we need to tighten up at the back.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:28 pm »
How was it?

There was a clear contact, Lovren had absolute no desire to play the boll. I mean we would be raving for the pen and rightfully so.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:30 pm »
Where's Wijnaldum?

Eh? He's been one of our better players, he's been moving the ball around well
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:32 pm »
Pffffttt

Better team are losing here.

Front three are really good, have Hoff all ends up

Midfield is awful, only Henderson putting in a shift, Wijnaldum chasing shadows, Can giving away frees and playing too slow.

Backline, TAA was really good prior to his goal, Matip oozes quality, Lovren can fuck off and piss up a pole, Moreno... utter shit, has to be dropped. He. is. just. not. good. enough.

Mignolet has kept Liverpool in this, a penalty save and a point blank save.

Think you'll catch a few there!

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:33 pm »
If we are not going to buy a new CB, Klopp has to bring Sakho back into the fold.  We cannot go into January with our central defense playing like this.  Lovren doesnt cut it.  AT ALL.
Neither does Sakho.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:36 pm »
You're having a laugh surely? He ran into him and jumped in the air and fell down.

Generally when decisions go against us, I judge them on whether I'd want them for us. I'd want that decision all day long.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:39 pm »
Trent has been brilliant.

There's plenty of people having a stinker out there...but Henderson really not firing and being very sloppy. He needs to up his game and it will help the whole team.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:42 pm »
Shit defense, great attack.

Not sure I can take a season like that again [emoji23]

Offline AaronSingh25

• Never Going to Grow Old. Dis-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:44 pm »
Nobody noticed Gini.

Is he playing?

Fantastic from Arnold ! Confidence of the lad to do that!

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:47 pm »
Salah looked nervous when he went 1v1, was unlucky not to score.

Mignolet has grown right into this and he's been called upon far to much so far.

Alexander-Arnold, well fucking done!

Mané tearing them a new one aswell.

Salah first touch killed the whole move for him

Took it right unfortunately then ended up pushing it even further right with the next couple

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2017, 08:40:54 pm »
Henderson terrible again , we really need a decent midfielder along with VVD