Author Topic: Lifts to games / spare coach tickets  (Read 534309 times)

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Re: Lifts to games / spare coach tickets
« Reply #2000 on: February 9, 2024, 10:45:26 am »
Anybody driving from Aberdeen tomorrow?

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #2001 on: February 28, 2024, 11:20:13 am »
Just found out there won’t be any bus service available for us to get to the JLA on early Friday morning (we need to be there around 4am). Any fellow red who could give me and my brother lift from Anfield area to JLA? We’ll pay of course  :D
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline red79

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2002 on: March 6, 2024, 04:29:03 pm »
Does anyone know if the West Midlands supporters club is still operating coaches on match days from Birmingham? I know there used to be a coach that picked up from Birmingham and Walsall some years ago, I’ve had a look, but their website hasn’t been updated for a few years, so not sure who to contact, if anyone knows could they let me know who I can contact please thanks

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #2003 on: March 11, 2024, 05:35:59 pm »
Does anyone know if the West Midlands supporters club is still operating coaches on match days from Birmingham? I know there used to be a coach that picked up from Birmingham and Walsall some years ago, I’ve had a look, but their website hasn’t been updated for a few years, so not sure who to contact, if anyone knows could they let me know who I can contact please thanks
You could try the official OLFC supporters club via the LFC website under 'Fans' -

WEST MIDLANDS SUPPORTERS CLUB
NEWPORT, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM
Covers all W Midlands and N Shropshire.

Contact

But, where it says 'Contact' it takes you to a form you have to fill in and submit - no other conatct details given..........good luck.

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2004 on: April 9, 2024, 03:02:35 pm »
Anyone want to share a taxi from Anfield to Manchester airport after the last game v Wolves on 19/05/24?

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #2005 on: April 9, 2024, 04:22:04 pm »
Anyone want to share a taxi from Anfield to Manchester airport after the last game v Wolves on 19/05/24?

I think Taxi One do shared transfers to Manchester airport http://taxi-one.co.uk/

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2006 on: April 9, 2024, 04:51:57 pm »
I think Taxi One do shared transfers to Manchester airport http://taxi-one.co.uk/
Thanks I'll give them a try  :wave