The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

FAO PhaseofPlay

(1/11) > >>

John C:

--- Quote from: PhaseOfPlay on November 10, 2017, 02:59:39 am ---I've had no intention of ever posting again, and still don't.

--- End quote ---
Why not mate? Chat to us.
The internet is a difficult place, RAWK isn't perfect but your posts and opinions were valued. In terms of your technical analysis of the game

--- Quote from: PhaseOfPlay on November 10, 2017, 02:59:39 am ---You're worth a hundred of me

--- End quote ---
But your approach towards fellow posters, and I don't mean the abusive idiots, wasn't always right. Except that and contribute again. It's a different era now, we've got a new manager, and generally there's a far more positive outlook. We'd love to see your opinions on the current squad, so

--- Quote from: PhaseOfPlay on November 10, 2017, 02:59:39 am ---Be strong and be brave, whatever the world throws at you.

--- End quote ---
and get in to that main forum. There's loads of threads that would be enhanced if you joined in.

CraigDS:
Aye would love to see you posting again.

I read very few people's posts in the Main forum, and that number is getting less and less, but you'd definitely add another to that list.

Hij:
I wanted to make a mention of this myself but felt it wasn't appropriate in that particular thread.

I enjoyed reading what you had to say mate.

Samie:
I want PoP back too. But much like Babu there are posters who can't back shit up. You make a statement , you back that statement up, if you can't handle the beatings the likes of PoP and Babu give then a forum isn't the right place for you.

McrRed:
Phase of Play and Babu Yagu tag team dream team.
Cmon PoP make it happen.

btw your post on the SHF thread notwithstanding, I thought you might actually be the same person! I mean has anyone actually seen PoP and Babu at the same time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version