Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3440094 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Feli8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. Special Once Thread.
« Reply #3480 on: October 21, 2017, 11:31:08 pm »
Honestly if Huddersfield had any composure in that second half they could have had 4 easily
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3481 on: October 22, 2017, 12:35:04 am »
Any word from Andeh on Full Time Devils yet?, I'm guessing he'll call the performance "shoddeh, realleh shoddeh".

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3482 on: October 22, 2017, 12:46:14 am »
Kiss my spotty white ass moanifuckingo

Fuck off

bollocks

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3483 on: October 22, 2017, 01:06:37 am »
Lose, or draw, next week, with a wank performance, and the jig is well and truly up. It'll be as you were. They won a couple of games early in the season and they thought they were back. Again.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3484 on: October 22, 2017, 01:10:00 am »
They've had a piss easy first two months, first game against good opponents and he played his patented 6-4-0 formation last week, he's an absolute fraud, take money away from him and Fraudiola and they'd be NOTHING

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3485 on: October 22, 2017, 01:15:40 am »
The “incredible wind” was at fault in the second half according to Jose.

Honestly, does he listen to himself? Absolute nonsense.

So incredible that it only affected one team and not the other... seriously.  Does he ever get tired of this shit?

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3486 on: October 22, 2017, 01:52:19 am »
So incredible that it only affected one team and not the other... seriously.  Does he ever get tired of this shit?

He was asked about the weather on Radio 5 and he said the weather also affects the fans who pay to go to the match as well as his players who are paid, which is all fair enough, but no mention of the fact that the opposition are faced with the same weather.  ::)

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #3487 on: October 22, 2017, 02:30:13 am »
He was asked about the weather on Radio 5 and he said the weather also affects the fans who pay to go to the match as well as his players who are paid, which is all fair enough, but no mention of the fact that the opposition are faced with the same weather.  ::)
Is it too much to ask for some impartial weather to affect both teams equally? Corruption in the game is at an all time low when even the weather is conspiring against you.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3488 on: October 22, 2017, 02:37:01 am »
That's a brutal run of fixtures, you can optimistically see them dropping points in every fixture bar Brighton.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3489 on: October 22, 2017, 02:38:47 am »
Any word from Andeh on Full Time Devils yet?, I'm guessing he'll call the performance "shoddeh, realleh shoddeh".

scruffy c*nt can't afford the bus fare for aways, only does the homes

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3490 on: October 22, 2017, 02:40:22 am »
Is it too much to ask for some impartial weather to affect both teams equally? Corruption in the game is at an all time low when even the weather is conspiring against you.

it's huddersfield's fault for keeping the ball on the deck, they should be made to hoof it same as unted

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3491 on: October 22, 2017, 04:29:15 am »
The wind probably suited their master plan of hoofing it to elbows

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3492 on: October 22, 2017, 08:09:14 am »
Justice for the 96!

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3493 on: October 22, 2017, 08:29:35 am »
''This defeat was down to attitude''. Sends out gutless football at Anfield one week, and flirts with psg the next. He's not wrong

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #3494 on: October 22, 2017, 08:57:48 am »
''This defeat was down to attitude''. Sends out gutless football at Anfield one week, and flirts with psg the next. He's not wrong

Why would PSG want him though?

To play Neymar as a full back?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3495 on: October 22, 2017, 09:01:49 am »
Never mind PSG, with the Portuguese Pulis has an obsession with all things bus.

I believe Manchester has a shortage of bus drivers https://uk.firstgroupcareers.com/vacancy/first-uk-bus-trainee-bus-driver---rusholme-5922-uk-bus---rusholme/5950/description/?_channelid=23&_channelid=23
Justice for the 96!

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #3496 on: October 22, 2017, 09:38:46 am »
Eventually Shitcoat will run out of patience with Martial if he hasn't already.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3497 on: October 22, 2017, 09:46:55 am »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3498 on: October 22, 2017, 10:57:14 am »
BBC helping Maureen to shove Mata into traffic, it was his mistake along with Lindelof’s that stopped them from continuing their fabulous unbeaten run...
Nothing to do with the manager

Last week it was all about if they won, it would be their best start since 85/86. History makers
(For younger members unsure of the facts) that was the year United came third in a one horse race, behind us and the toffees

Almost at Duncan Castles level of sycophantic love for Jose
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3499 on: October 22, 2017, 10:58:57 am »
Good, keeps him and them from learning.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3500 on: October 22, 2017, 11:15:05 am »
BBC helping Maureen to shove Mata into traffic, it was his mistake along with Lindelof’s that stopped them from continuing their fabulous unbeaten run...

Last week it was all about if they won, it would be their best start since 85/86. History makers
(For younger members unsure of the facts) that was the year United came third in a one horse race, behind us and the toffees

Well Valencia if he was full back seemed to be in absolute no mans land as the Huddersfield lad tore down the left  wing unopposed.

Matas fault though, damn him for trying to trap the ball and get his head up. He mis controlled it yes but he was clearly trying to play a bit.

He’s such an easy target for shit coat because he looks like a teddy bear.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #3501 on: October 22, 2017, 11:23:22 am »
Mata’s played a good long game this time, keeping his head down as long as possible while your Luke Shaws, your Martials and your Mhkitaryans have been getting Joe Coled and Pedro Leoned up to now.  Chances are he outlasts Mourinho at this point.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #3502 on: October 22, 2017, 12:26:34 pm »

I remember that. They won the first 10 on the bounce, the Mirror proclaimed “Give The Title To Them Now” and they lost the next game. Fun times.
We are Liverpool!

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3503 on: October 22, 2017, 12:28:16 pm »
He’s such an easy target for shit coat because he looks like a teddy bear.

Still can't believe Mourinho turfed him out of Chelsea after he was player of the season for them the previous season, then Mourinho ends up at United, fucking hell I'd have been fuming if that was me. And not just because I'd been sold from one set of c*nts to the other...
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3504 on: October 22, 2017, 12:31:54 pm »
Didn't the odious prick say yesterday that he never blames players? I may have dreamt it as it is obviously bullshit. This was of course just before he blamed his players.
I try to stay away from this tosser usually but sometimes catch certain interviews if I can't get to the off button fast enough.
There is a day set by when this pathetic man is gone from the game and I can't wait. Especially as he will have ruined United by then.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3505 on: October 22, 2017, 01:04:32 pm »
Didn't the odious prick say yesterday that he never blames players? I may have dreamt it as it is obviously bullshit. This was of course just before he blamed his players.
I try to stay away from this tosser usually but sometimes catch certain interviews if I can't get to the off button fast enough.
There is a day set by when this pathetic man is gone from the game and I can't wait. Especially as he will have ruined United by then.

He moaned about injuries after playing us last week, to then mock Conte for moaning about the exact same thing without a hint of irony.

He does it with the knowledge that his beloved press won’t question him.

I’m amazed the Yernited fans aren’t already sick of it, and wouldn’t be at all surprised if the tramp and Charlton ... who fair play to them .... are there home and away in the stands aren’t asking questions about what the fuck they are watching week in week out.

Hope that Lindelof lad gets a good run in the team, he looks like a season wrecking defender 😄

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3506 on: October 22, 2017, 01:12:28 pm »
Mata’s played a good long game this time, keeping his head down as long as possible while your Luke Shaws, your Martials and your Mhkitaryans have been getting Joe Coled and Pedro Leoned up to now.  Chances are he outlasts Mourinho at this point.
Mata is such a silky player, very classy, not enough of a workhorse for that fucker to appreciate, he's spent his career converting wingers into wide defensive midfielders, the thing is, a decent manager with a bit of attacking nous could turn them into a frightening attacking force, Lukaku, Martial, Rashford, Ibrahimovic, Micky Ryan, Mata, excellent attacking options there, and a good set of midfield options too (albeit very little pace), and of course a solid defence and world class goalkeeper, but no, he sets them out to avoid defeat rather than chase 3 points, an absolute fraud, take away his hundreds of millions and Pulis is probably a better coach.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3507 on: October 22, 2017, 01:13:08 pm »
He moaned about injuries after playing us last week, to then mock Conte for moaning about the exact same thing without a hint of irony.

He does it with the knowledge that his beloved press won’t question him.

I’m amazed the Yernited fans aren’t already sick of it, and wouldn’t be at all surprised if the tramp and Charlton ... who fair play to them .... are there home and away in the stands aren’t asking questions about what the fuck they are watching week in week out.

Hope that Lindelof lad gets a good run in the team, he looks like a season wrecking defender 😄

To be fair they have decades of experience of rationalising/putting up with cuntish hypocritical behaviour by their managers.

For all the acting superior a couple of years ago, pretending they were too upstanding or principled a club for Mourinho, everyone else knew that was a load of bollocks. And that as soon as he joined they'd kiss his arse again...and they did.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #3508 on: October 22, 2017, 01:20:39 pm »
Mata is such a silky player, very classy, not enough of a workhorse for that fucker to appreciate

I wouldn't be surprised if Mata was offered to Arsenal in exchange for Ozil
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3509 on: October 22, 2017, 01:21:26 pm »
Ozil goes for free at the end of the season does he not?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3510 on: October 22, 2017, 01:31:41 pm »

Ozil is the total opposite of a Mourinho player. Just shows there’s no overall plan it’s just buying the next shiny toy.

Hope it happens, Mata would be appreciated there.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #3511 on: October 22, 2017, 01:36:07 pm »
That’s a good shout, except why are they being linked to Ozil and not Sanchez?  He seems a much more obvious target.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #3512 on: October 22, 2017, 01:39:19 pm »
Shitcoat and Ozil were quite pally during their Madrid days
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3513 on: October 22, 2017, 06:36:27 pm »
Thank God they didn't go for Pochetinno. Absolutely brilliant manager.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3514 on: October 23, 2017, 08:18:53 am »
Reckon ski season is coming closer....
You reckon?
Ninth. ;D
When ze seagulls follow ze trawler....

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3515 on: October 23, 2017, 08:49:29 am »
When ze seagulls follow ze trawler....

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3516 on: October 23, 2017, 09:27:18 am »
Hows that unbeaten run going? I’m sure you did well on Saturday.. oh wait.

Offline Suedehead

• Smooth operator.......
  • Main Stander
  • Respectful MUFC fan // Long-time lurker
« Reply #3517 on: October 23, 2017, 11:19:15 am »
Fair play to Huddersfield; their fans were brilliant on Saturday too. They played with far more desire and aggression than us and we didn't fancy it. Third away game in a week so it did feel like a bit of a banana skin and so it proved. Still - 20 points from 9 games and plus 18 goal difference is a good start, plus three wins from three in Europe. Though I'm sure we're featuring in the tabloids with the old 'cracked badge'  ;D

Offline Suedehead

• Smooth operator.......
  • Main Stander
  • Respectful MUFC fan // Long-time lurker
« Reply #3518 on: October 23, 2017, 11:20:01 am »
Thank God they didn't go for Pochetinno. Absolutely brilliant manager.

Isn't he just. I love how he develops players.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #3519 on: October 23, 2017, 11:49:10 am »
You reckon?
Ninth. ;D

Five of your wins have come against clubs in the bottom  seven. Well done.

Apart from us you have only played teams in the bottom half so far.

Let's see where you are in a month or so shall we after you've played Spurs, Chelsea, City and Arsenal.  :wave
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"