The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Tickets and Travel FAQ

<< < (5/35) > >>

stewo4lfc:

--- Quote from: ChrisFritz1 on November 16, 2008, 10:32:55 pm ---Sorry if this question is in the wrong place but this is where i feel it is most relevant-

I am planning to try and get tickets for Liverpool V Bolton on Boxing Day (before anyone kicks off, thats not what im asking in this post anyway!)

The question is- Are boxing day games generally harder or easier to get tickets for (on general sale). I think it could go 2 ways.

1) It could be very hard ie harder than usual and the demand for tickets is higher because most people are off work and want to get away from the mother in law etc! or...
2) It is easier and the demand is less than usual because alot of people do not go as they are not allowed by the mrs to get away from the mother in law etc!

Thanks

--- End quote ---

If memory serves me correctly. It was easy last year, stayed on sale a good while (general)

ChrisFritz1:
Thanks, that sounds good like good news! I was expecting an ear bashing!

stewo4lfc:

--- Quote from: ChrisFritz1 on November 16, 2008, 10:43:05 pm ---Thanks, that sounds good like good news! I was expecting an ear bashing!

--- End quote ---

bless, i remember last year, they went on sale till basically kick off. I still didn't go.

Annoyed Grunt:

--- Quote from: stewo4lfc on November 16, 2008, 10:34:15 pm ---If memory serves me correctly. It was easy last year, stayed on sale a good while (general)

--- End quote ---

What game are you talking about?

stewo4lfc:

--- Quote from: Annoyed Grunt on November 16, 2008, 10:59:21 pm ---What game are you talking about?

--- End quote ---

bolton - boxing day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version