The Liverpool FC Forum > Opinion

Jurgen: thank you from RAWK

<< < (10/13) > >>

redtel:
Should have done this much sooner, but thanks Jurgen for all your work in getting this squad together and performing such exciting watchable football.

Wednesday evening at Goodison was a perfect example of how you channeled the angst from a year ago into playing football and what football. The first 30 minutes were played as we all dream of playing. Fast, accurate movement of the ball and players resulting in two excellent goals and a host of chances. The skill and movement was intoxicating to me.

I’ve been lucky enough to have seen all our great teams since Shankly first arrived and this one is right up there. To cap it all off it’s been done whilst topping the fair play league with no dark arts needed. Again, thanks to your beliefs on how the game should be played.

We are definitely believers and looking forward to watching us play again which I think you mentioned was your aim on arrival. Can’t get enough of watching this squad coupled with a terrific set of people working behind them.

You have, and still are creating history.

AlphaDelta:
Thank you Jurgen, for giving me the greatest football I’ve ever seen this team of mine play.

Over the years I’ve watched some amazing performances, but I’ve watched some performances that have left me numb. Managers have come and gone in my time, Souness, Evans, Ged, Rafa, Roy, The King and Brendan, but Jurgen Klopp is the greatest.

2004 I watched us beat Arsenal with a Neil Mellor last minute belter, that performance was the best I’d seen in ages, I remember 2016 when Brendan Rodgers put out a team featuring the likes of Kolo Toure, Joe Allen, Fabio Borini, leaving Gerrard, Sterling and Coutinho on the bench against Real Madrid. Imagine throwing the towel in before we’d even kicked off!

Thank you Jurgen for making us one of the true giants in world football. We fear nobody. We are Liverpool Football Club.

ToneLa:
Thank you Jurgen Klopp
While the heart hangs heavy right now, what you did for us will last always.

You're on the Mount Rushmore of our manager legends. And our legends are the best to ever do it.

You're in that pantheon of the elite. And you did it with soul, with character, with love, with our spirit, forged together.

YNWA

rob1966:
I'm gonna miss you when you've gone - I hope you take the Germany job so we can all get behind youonce again.

Thanks for winning the lot, bringing so much joy and for being one of us.

YNWA

Wabaloolah:
Stuff feels raw, still feels numb, I've still not come to terms with it. Next season will be weird but thanks boss, thanks for giving us our club back, thanks for the trophies, the fun and the joy of watching the reds play football.

I know you won't accept it but it really was all because of you.

Thank you YNWA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version