The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Members Sales

<< < (7125/7617) > >>

seandundee123:

--- Quote from: pistol on December  3, 2023, 10:05:32 am ---Frustrating. Didnít it always used to just say no tickets available when that happens or am I going mad?!

--- End quote ---

No you're not. It deffo did.

seandundee123:
I don't get this. Like 5 or 6 blocks flashing orange but when I click 'choose seats for me' I'm getting that 'eligible to purchase' message? Feel like I'd usually have got one if this many blocks were orange last season?

RebeccaLFC:

--- Quote from: seandundee123 on December  3, 2023, 11:37:44 am ---I don't get this. Like 5 or 6 blocks flashing orange but when I click 'choose seats for me' I'm getting that 'eligible to purchase' message? Feel like I'd usually have got one if this many blocks were orange last season?

--- End quote ---

Think that just means that youíre too slow to the ticket!

Iím also getting that message like

Jm55:

--- Quote from: seandundee123 on December  3, 2023, 11:37:44 am ---I don't get this. Like 5 or 6 blocks flashing orange but when I click 'choose seats for me' I'm getting that 'eligible to purchase' message? Feel like I'd usually have got one if this many blocks were orange last season?

--- End quote ---

Just have to be really quick, I basketed one 10 mins ago having had that issue tonnes of times so it does work.

redandwhitekuyt:
Miraculously got a credit at 11:55 and to my surprise checked out after midday (when the hall map disappeared) and it worked fine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version