The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Local Sales

<< < (568/584) > >>

courty61:
What have these been like for the recent sales?

SnowGoon:
Isn't it a bit silly to have the local ballot results after the members sales... Wouldn't you cut down on one if people knew what's going on. Suppose that's the story of the ticket office though.

anitrella:

--- Quote from: SnowGoon on January 23, 2024, 10:30:16 am ---Isn't it a bit silly to have the local ballot results after the members sales... Wouldn't you cut down on one if people knew what's going on. Suppose that's the story of the ticket office though.

--- End quote ---
yeah Iím sure I read on here that someone ended up getting 2 x tickets for the same game, bought in members sale and then also got lucky in LGS, so had two on their account. Youíd think having one would cancel out the other, but as you said, TO donít have a clue

mattyyt:

--- Quote from: anitrella on January 23, 2024, 10:36:40 am --- yeah Iím sure I read on here that someone ended up getting 2 x tickets for the same game, bought in members sale and then also got lucky in LGS, so had two on their account. Youíd think having one would cancel out the other, but as you said, TO donít have a clue

--- End quote ---

Yeah that was me, had to contact the live chat and they cancelled the local ticket and refunded my £9. Would rather have kept that than the £50+ one!

upthereds1993:
What's the script with these now? Are they going back to 500 per sale (LGS & LM) now that the new stand is all but complete?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version