The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Local Sales

<< < (541/585) > >>

walterwhite:
Is there ever anything for these sales, whats the story with the 2 sales, is it 500 for the earlier sale then the left overs for the later one?

ABJ:

--- Quote from: anfieldpurch on March 31, 2023, 11:26:41 am ---Managed to get in quite quickly today for the sale.. but as per, nothing there

--- End quote ---
No doubt those with bots bypassed the queue and hoovered them all up, whilst 'normal' people were getting blocked.

anfieldpurch:

--- Quote from: ABJ on March 31, 2023, 11:38:21 am ---No doubt those with bots bypassed the queue and hoovered them all up, whilst 'normal' people were getting blocked.

--- End quote ---
Probably.. first half of 21/22, I had no issues. Got about 90% of the games pre-xmas in the local sale.. not had a sniff since

upthereds1993:
FA for me too. Got in after 2 minutes but sold out, couldn't even get onto the stadium plan even after refreshing for 25 minutes waiting for the sold out banner to go

upthereds1993:

--- Quote from: anfieldpurch on March 31, 2023, 11:44:30 am ---Probably.. first half of 21/22, I had no issues. Got about 90% of the games pre-xmas in the local sale.. not had a sniff since

--- End quote ---

Since the touts got onto the fact you don't even need to collect the physical tickets anymore they've been having a field day. These sales have always been tricky due to the quantity available but you used to be able to stand half a chance with a bit of perseverance. They're pretty much impossible now. I've had one ticket through the LGS since Jan of 22 & even that was only down to the site crashing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version