The Liverpool FC Forum > Opinion

The John W Henry Interview - Part One

<< < (2/39) > >>

SP:
Thanks for all concerned in pulling that together. Already the difference in class between our owners is shining through. I think this is the start of a beautiful journey together.

Veinticinco de Mayo:

--- Quote from: Boitol on October 29, 2010, 11:47:38 pm ---Are we allowed to ask about the manager and voice 99% of fans concerns ?

--- End quote ---

The fact that you seem to think you represent 99% of fans automatically disqualifies you from the role of sane spokeperson on fan issues. 

Seriously though, please don't.  It is not the way to do it.  There are myriad threads on here and on other forums where threads can express their doubts and concerns about the manager.  Let's keep this one on topic.  ie let's debate NESV, their willingness to talk to us and the answers given to the specific questions.

SP:

--- Quote from: Boitol on October 29, 2010, 11:47:38 pm ---Are we allowed to ask about the manager and voice 99% of fans concerns ?

--- End quote ---

I would suggest not in this topic. The interview questions were about NESV and the acquisition, no the manager. There are countless Roy topics to vent your spleen in.

shanks_legend:
This is no slight on Mr Henry or NESV, but I find it staggering that theres no contractual obligations stopping them from at some point in the future, loading the aquisition debt back onto the club.

Oscarmac:
thanks to j henry, am sure your having a look at the responses...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version