The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Membership Cards / Fan Cards

<< < (91/91)

scouser102002:
The first person he saw at the ticket office was a jobsworth, and if he had done his job properly it wouldn't have been as bad

I've been to the game on someone else's card before about 5 years ago, but without the actual card because my mate lost it. They spoke to him on the phone and issued me a paper ticket at a cost of £10.

Doubt you've any chance of the £10 back or a refund to be honest, and the new white card was issued beginning of last season.

There will be a new card for next season, so if you renew your membership in the summer, beware you will need to be able to receive the new card.

Fredde87:

--- Quote from: scouser102002 on December 14, 2019, 06:31:45 pm ---The first person he saw at the ticket office was a jobsworth, and if he had done his job properly it wouldn't have been as bad

I've been to the game on someone else's card before about 5 years ago, but without the actual card because my mate lost it. They spoke to him on the phone and issued me a paper ticket at a cost of £10.

Doubt you've any chance of the £10 back or a refund to be honest, and the new white card was issued beginning of last season.

There will be a new card for next season, so if you renew your membership in the summer, beware you will need to be able to receive the new card.

--- End quote ---

Cheers, that's good to know!

I just can't believe the club didn't send out an email last season to just say they were sending out new cards. Might not be an issue for most people but no one in my circle of friends have membership cards so I wasn't aware of the new cards or else I would have contacted the club at the start of last season to find out why I hadn't received a new card.

They can send out advertisement on a monthly basis but not actual critical information ::)

swoopy:
When did you last renew your membership ?
https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/PagesPublic/Login/login.aspx?RequiresLogin=True&ReturnUrl=%2fPagesLogin%2fOrders%2fPurchaseHistory.aspx%3f
When does the last entry for "Liverpool FC Membership Card" appear? Click on the entry to see what address it went to.

Fredde87:

--- Quote from: swoopy on December 14, 2019, 07:17:49 pm ---When did you last renew your membership ?
https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/PagesPublic/Login/login.aspx?RequiresLogin=True&ReturnUrl=%2fPagesLogin%2fOrders%2fPurchaseHistory.aspx%3f
When does the last entry for "Liverpool FC Membership Card" appear? Click on the entry to see what address it went to.

--- End quote ---

Wow, did not know I could see that there! It auto renews the first week of June each year which I can see. But you are right, I can see a separate line item one day after the 2018 renewal for a "Liverpool FC Membership Card". And the "payment owner" address shows my correct address.

So they must have sent one. And I was at home that time of the year, I returned to work on the 25th of June.

So then I guess it must have been lost by Royal Mail :no

ScouserAtHeart:

--- Quote from: scouser102002 on December 14, 2019, 06:31:45 pm ---The first person he saw at the ticket office was a jobsworth, and if he had done his job properly it wouldn't have been as bad

--- End quote ---

Good to know about the new card. They usually take 6-8 weeks to ship internationally, in case anyone was wondering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version