Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2096861 times)

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24960 on: June 16, 2022, 12:13:57 pm »
Just to clarify for a friend, members in the ballot don’t have to purchase for all the games they’ve been successful in?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24961 on: June 16, 2022, 12:26:19 pm »
Just to clarify for a friend, members in the ballot don’t have to purchase for all the games they’ve been successful in?

Correct
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #24962 on: June 16, 2022, 12:26:55 pm »
Sale, registration will be in the week prior

Exact wording in the fixture release notice
"The Official Members ticket sale for the first half of the 2022-23 season (for games played until December) will take place in the week commencing July 18, 2022. More information regarding the sale to follow."
Tuesday 19th or Wednesday 20th then?

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #24963 on: June 16, 2022, 12:28:57 pm »
Don't know why everyone worries about +13, Tickets are always on sale leading up to the game in a members sale (+4 for certain ones) + late availability/late returns sale also, don't sweat it!

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24964 on: June 16, 2022, 12:30:10 pm »
So we still ave to do that pointless register your interest in each game thing
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24965 on: June 16, 2022, 12:30:17 pm »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24966 on: June 16, 2022, 01:50:27 pm »
Tuesday 19th or Wednesday 20th then?

I'd guess tue/wednesday 13+, ballot sale thursday, unsuccessful friday

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24967 on: June 16, 2022, 02:15:46 pm »

Anyone know when hospo for the second half of the season is available? Last year it was the same day as the first half and the fixtures announcement but nothing on there yet. Thanks

Offline Schmohawk

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24968 on: June 16, 2022, 02:29:49 pm »
Exact wording in the fixture release notice
"The Official Members ticket sale for the first half of the 2022-23 season (for games played until December) will take place in the week commencing July 18, 2022. More information regarding the sale to follow."
I looked at the website and hospitality tickets are available. Is that always the case, that they are available before the "normal" tickets? Is it easy to buy tickets through the member sale if I haven't bought tickets from the club before? Is it first come, first served? I've been trying to make sense of the available information, but I still need to double check everything.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24969 on: June 16, 2022, 02:45:54 pm »
I looked at the website and hospitality tickets are available. Is that always the case, that they are available before the "normal" tickets? Is it easy to buy tickets through the member sale if I haven't bought tickets from the club before? Is it first come, first served? I've been trying to make sense of the available information, but I still need to double check everything.

Sorry to laugh, but hahahah :D

Ballots were a 1 in 17 ish chance per game, you'd not get any of the big 6 or Everton, and you might get 1 game if lucky refreshing for hours on end the days before the fixture

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24970 on: June 16, 2022, 03:00:38 pm »

Put a bit of work in for a season or two if you intend on going to 13+ games in future. Then it's easy. A whole lot of screen time for that season or 2 though

Online stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24971 on: June 16, 2022, 03:18:20 pm »
So we still ave to do that pointless register your interest in each game thing

Yep pointless when they could easily wait till after the 13+ sale is done to find out the numbers left, and it annoyed me even more for the league cup last season cos I never registered it at first and there was plenty of places left over 2 months later yet couldn’t get on it because of it.

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #24972 on: June 16, 2022, 03:52:50 pm »
So I have become a member after a few years off due to financial constraints and I'm slightly confused. A lot of stuff on the website still mentions the members sale but from what I can gather anyone with less 13 games from previous seasons goes into a ballot instead now?

Would someone mind confirming this and explaining how it works/copying a link to an explainer on the site (can't for the life of me find one)?

My Dad and I have purchased memberships for the whole family in the hope of getting a couple of tickets next season. Hopefully the more linked memberships still puts the odds in your favour like it used to.

I'd take two tickets for Bournemouth at home at this point to be honest.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24973 on: June 16, 2022, 03:55:39 pm »
So I have become a member after a few years off due to financial constraints and I'm slightly confused. A lot of stuff on the website still mentions the members sale but from what I can gather anyone with less 13 games from previous seasons goes into a ballot instead now?

Would someone mind confirming this and explaining how it works/copying a link to an explainer on the site (can't for the life of me find one)?

My Dad and I have purchased memberships for the whole family in the hope of getting a couple of tickets next season. Hopefully the more linked memberships still puts the odds in your favour like it used to.

I'd take two tickets for Bournemouth at home at this point to be honest.

Depends what you mean by the whole family. You can only buy up to 4 tickets for each game in 1 transaction.

As new members, just enter the ballots for as many games as you want (won't be eligible for the big games) then buy the games you intend to go to if you're successful.

The club will release full details in due course.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24974 on: June 16, 2022, 03:57:55 pm »
Yep pointless when they could easily wait till after the 13+ sale is done to find out the numbers left, and it annoyed me even more for the league cup last season cos I never registered it at first and there was plenty of places left over 2 months later yet couldn’t get on it because of it.

Then you could miss a game and not be able to buy for it, just do the 13 plus the week before.

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24975 on: June 16, 2022, 04:01:54 pm »
Depends what you mean by the whole family. You can only buy up to 4 tickets for each game in 1 transaction.

As new members, just enter the ballots for as many games as you want (won't be eligible for the big games) then buy the games you intend to go to if you're successful.

The club will release full details in due course.

Yeah 4 max per game but can you apply for the same game for 2 tickets with each membership, then just buy the ones you want ie 2 tickets. But increasing your odds using multiple memberships to still just 2 tickets?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24976 on: June 16, 2022, 04:04:07 pm »
Yeah 4 max per game but can you apply for the same game for 2 tickets with each membership, then just buy the ones you want ie 2 tickets. But increasing your odds using multiple memberships to still just 2 tickets?

No, just 1 game per membership. Pretty sure you can apply as a group though and it's either all successful or none.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #24977 on: June 16, 2022, 04:40:51 pm »
Sorry to laugh, but hahahah :D

Ballots were a 1 in 17 ish chance per game, you'd not get any of the big 6 or Everton, and you might get 1 game if lucky refreshing for hours on end the days before the fixture

Got about 14 games last season on local members sale, 2 on late availability and then the rest missed out or on holiday! Just have to put in the work!

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24978 on: June 16, 2022, 06:58:51 pm »
you get a credit for hospitality tickets in 22/23. i thought they decided to close that loophole...

https://hospitality.liverpoolfc.com/frequently-asked-questions
YNWA.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24979 on: June 16, 2022, 10:40:38 pm »
you get a credit for hospitality tickets in 22/23. i thought they decided to close that loophole...

Pretty expensive loophole compared to people gaming the local sales for £9 tickets with a fictitious L postcode!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24980 on: June 17, 2022, 07:09:00 am »

No - they closed the CL loophole of buying first game hospo and qualifying in the first sale for the 2nd game, now they have the guaranteed sale of +1 from the year before

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24981 on: June 17, 2022, 07:22:55 am »
'

Ima 13+  have been for years, I missed the registration for 2nd half, so locked out of All sales. I got lucky the TO would call me a few days before each game with a returned ticket.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #24982 on: June 17, 2022, 10:10:37 am »
Got about 14 games last season on local members sale, 2 on late availability and then the rest missed out or on holiday! Just have to put in the work!

I just don't understand how this happens. Fair play to you though. I was never under 10k for local sale despite being on a good hour before. Not sure how 10k press the button quicker than me every single game. I refreshed up to hours before games and absolutely nothing. Shite

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24983 on: June 17, 2022, 10:22:26 am »
I just don't understand how this happens. Fair play to you though. I was never under 10k for local sale despite being on a good hour before. Not sure how 10k press the button quicker than me every single game. I refreshed up to hours before games and absolutely nothing. Shite

Unless someone has figured out a way to jump the queue, the time you log on is irrelevant.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #24984 on: June 17, 2022, 10:27:30 am »
Unless someone has figured out a way to jump the queue, the time you log on is irrelevant.

Well you could log on within a second of opening and you are randomly placed in the queue. I just suspect there are a load of bots on there to be honest. There is a reason there are unlimited tickets on tout sites.

We need the credit on the people who walk in the ground. Only way should be your fan card clicking into that stadium and that game registered to you.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24985 on: June 17, 2022, 01:04:34 pm »
No - they closed the CL loophole of buying first game hospo and qualifying in the first sale for the 2nd game, now they have the guaranteed sale of +1 from the year before

ahh interesting, i had been told it was all of hospo.
YNWA.

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24986 on: June 17, 2022, 04:27:42 pm »
Can someone help me out with fancard info? Last time I was a member a few years back they sent me a fancard in the post but I've lost it now. Do you still need one or is it all done electronically now?

Cheers

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24987 on: June 17, 2022, 05:31:51 pm »
Can someone help me out with fancard info? Last time I was a member a few years back they sent me a fancard in the post but I've lost it now. Do you still need one or is it all done electronically now?

Cheers

No physical cards anymore mate, all done via mobile.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24988 on: June 17, 2022, 06:29:29 pm »
Can't imagine there'll be a free for all with F&F again this season. Wonder when the finer details will be announced?

Offline kopte4ever

• Main Stander
« Reply #24989 on: June 17, 2022, 08:05:23 pm »
Can't imagine there'll be a free for all with F&F again this season. Wonder when the finer details will be announced?

Im waiting for that. I heard that credits may drop If the card not scanned at match. but idea was dropped due to pandemic. Just worry’s me if get called into work of a family matter comes up last min causing me to miss 1 game I loose 20 years of building the loyalty.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #24990 on: June 17, 2022, 08:15:06 pm »
Im waiting for that. I heard that credits may drop If the card not scanned at match. but idea was dropped due to pandemic. Just worry’s me if get called into work of a family matter comes up last min causing me to miss 1 game I loose 20 years of building the loyalty.

I think the club will need to address this issue. Certainly for league games there's no problem with only giving the credit if you actually attend the game (if you miss 7 games then you can't really complain about falling off the ladder). However, with the cups (in particular UCL), if you miss one game you don't get any other games that season and can't get ACS the next (and may not even get any games in that competition next if you're really unlucky). Not sure what the solution is, but people shouldn't lose their whole loyalty in the competition in one game.

Offline kopte4ever

• Main Stander
« Reply #24991 on: June 17, 2022, 08:24:48 pm »
Yes I’m hoping for. 1/2 game season miss with no punishment or not dropping of the ACS
But your right 7 miss games something is wrong.
I have missed 1 game in 20 years that I had the credit for.

It’s a fine balance.

I thought the NFC was to stop all this, but appratly screen shots were being used.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24992 on: June 17, 2022, 08:44:52 pm »
The thing is that could cause people to go to the match with covid. Numbers have gone up again they said today. I'm not particularly worried but some will be.  It's very hard to know what they should do for the best. I am against people buying and not going but....
We are a team of one half.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #24993 on: June 17, 2022, 11:21:10 pm »
No physical cards anymore mate, all done via mobile.

not true, they offered them last year if you couldn't use a mobile

they only do it if you have games tho

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/photo-id-card
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 11:26:12 pm by ToneLa »

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24994 on: June 17, 2022, 11:22:49 pm »

I hope not, I want a fair shot

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24995 on: June 17, 2022, 11:29:25 pm »
not true, they offered them last year if you couldn't use a mobile

they only do it if you have games tho

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/photo-id-card

Quite clearly he knows how to use a mobile, so he won't get a card.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #24996 on: June 18, 2022, 01:13:16 am »
am i eligible to register for the ballot? (i have a light membership)

if so, when does registration open?

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #24997 on: June 18, 2022, 10:44:17 am »
am i eligible to register for the ballot? (i have a light membership)

if so, when does registration open?

You'll be eligible for all games in the sale, bar City (unless you have 4+ prem homes from 18/19 or 19/20). The chances in the ballot per game will be roughly 1 in 10 to 1 in 20.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #24998 on: June 18, 2022, 11:41:43 am »
While I think you've done well there, there is reason it was easier last season. Credits didn't count so a lot of people didn't bother and returned tickets plus you had Covid factor and less fans traveling from overseas cus if checks etc. This season if all goes back to normal it's gonna be very very different.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24999 on: June 18, 2022, 02:13:24 pm »
Quite clearly he knows how to use a mobile, so he won't get a card.

In the sense of capability of the phone.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/matchday/stadium-access

"if you do not have a compatible smartphone (iPhone 6 and above or Android/google phone with NFC capabilities) to download your season ticket NFC pass to, please click here to request a new stadium access card for which you will be required to provide a photograph. "