Author Topic: CL QF: Liverpool 3 vs Man City 0 - Mo 12' Ox 20' Mane 31'  (Read 109020 times)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Re: CL QF: Liverpool 3 vs Man City 0 - Mo 12' Ox 20' Mane 31'
« Reply #1160 on: April 5, 2018, 03:06:53 pm »
Gerrards reaction to Ox's goal..

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/89ypn6/stevie_gs_reaction_to_the_oxs_screamer/

..and fat fwanks shock,even fucking Coolio aka Snoop lauded it!

“ I wonder if I can nick some of those biscuits while Rio ain’t looking” says Fat Frank to himself
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline frisbydyke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1161 on: April 5, 2018, 03:07:49 pm »
We have a fantastic result and then these drunken louts blacken the name of our club. The organisers of the "welcome" must be very proud. It is so sad to read people who dismiss this vile attack as something minor. It is not. it is a disgrace. It shames our club, which deserves far, far better, and it is not as though there haven't been enough incidents around Liverpool in the past. After what should have been one of the greatest nights in his career, Klopp must despair, which is probably why he was so downbeat last night after the match. He must have known our win would be overshadowed by this disgusting mob. Now he is probably wondering whether he should take the Bayern job and no one can blame him if he does. Their fans know how to behave, unlike the rabble outside Anfield.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1162 on: April 5, 2018, 03:10:03 pm »
We have a fantastic result and then these drunken louts blacken the name of our club. The organisers of the "welcome" must be very proud. It is so sad to read people who dismiss this vile attack as something minor. It is not. it is a disgrace. It shames our club, which deserves far, far better, and it is not as though there haven't been enough incidents around Liverpool in the past. After what should have been one of the greatest nights in his career, Klopp must despair, which is probably why he was so downbeat last night after the match. He must have known our win would be overshadowed by this disgusting mob. Now he is probably wondering whether he should take the Bayern job and no one can blame him if he does. Their fans know how to behave, unlike the rabble outside Anfield.

The drama. Calm down.

Offline MerseysideBrum

• Legacy Fan
  • Show them the way to go ome
« Reply #1163 on: April 5, 2018, 03:12:37 pm »
haha you're wetting the bed more than citys players who were actually on the bus. You're acting like it got bricked, it got hit by a glass bottle.

"Kevin De Bruyne said it was a “nice feeling” to be in the Manchester City coach which was attacked on Wednesday night, as he refused to condemn Liverpool fans for their behaviour."
https://www.eurosport.com/football/champions-league/2017-2018/kevin-de-bruyne-i-didn-t-mind-liverpool-fans-attacking-coach-it-was-a-nice-feeling_sto6700972/story.shtml

'I don't care one bit, we're professionals.'@VincentKompany speaking about whether the attack on the @mancity coach affected the players
https://twitter.com/itvfootball/status/981653608709029888

Should it of happened? No. Will we get fined? Yes. Will people think twice next time? Hopefully. Hope you don't waste your time on it otherwise because I won't, still buzzing off the win.
The reds are coming up the hill boys.

Online LFConor

• Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #1164 on: April 5, 2018, 03:12:39 pm »

Give your head a wobble
"If the supporters like me, it's not half as much as I like them"
Kenny Dalglish - 6/2/2011

6 European Cups and 19 Leagues thats what we call history

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #1165 on: April 5, 2018, 03:12:53 pm »

Fucking hell lad get a grip..and you sound like a fucking s*n journalist.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline sempi

• Sees Harry Styles Everywhere
  • Kopite
  • Gary, Gary Mac, he's got no hair but we don't care
« Reply #1166 on: April 5, 2018, 03:13:48 pm »
The only outrage and embarrassment here is that some Reds are taking their cue on how and what to think from the BBC and the Mail. Football is war by other means. It exists only to forge bonds of fraternity between us in our quest to reshape the world. When I want an evening of light entertainment, I go to the opera. When I want to stand among comrades and prepare to smash the fucking Tories -- or in this case, their torture-loving counter-revolutionary friends in Abu Dhabi who are responsible for the misery of millions -- I go and see my mighty Reds, who are the aesthetic representation of our principles, and mascots in our war. Forget what you've heard -- opera is low art, mere diversion. Football is high art, capable of transforming peoples, cultures and nations.

Next time those shithouses have the audacity to believe themselves worthy of coming within a mile of our hallowed ground, I want lads inviting Raheem Sterling off their coach so we can shave pound signs into his hair. I want lads adding to Ederson's tattoo collection, inscribing 'Andy Robertson gegenpresses my ma' on his forehead. I want lads pouring litres of curry from John's Supper Bar down the interior of Pep Guardiola's polyester Zara keks. And most of all, I want these to know that the normal rules do not apply to us. We are not an entertainment franchise or a product to be marketed by suits at the Premier League. We are everything they despise and everything they will never be. And if a few generous offerings of ale should mysteriously go amiss and reveal that their coach is as fragile as their temperament, all the better.

What I saw last night was the birth of a new culture, with new myths, new confidence, new courage. If a bit of chipped glass on a coach carrying some no-marks around makes you queasy, wait 'til the next election. You might want to look into that Benidorm timeshare.
You need to go and get these anger management issues sorted out..
I suggest a quiet room with no windows and lots and lots of cocoa.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1167 on: April 5, 2018, 03:13:57 pm »
“ I wonder if I can nick some of those biscuits while Rio ain’t looking” says Fat Frank to himself

A bit of a sidenote, but I think Stevie, Lampard and Ferdinand dovetail quite well in the studio.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1168 on: April 5, 2018, 03:15:32 pm »

Sweet Mother of Jaysus! That's a lot of crap for one day.  :o :o :o

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1169 on: April 5, 2018, 03:16:21 pm »

The absolute fucking state of this. A few cans got lobbed at a coach and a window was broken oh no the fucking HORROR, the way people are droning on you would think something serious happened. The fact that De Bruyne and Kompany have already came out and said it was fuck all tells you all you need to know. Last year the Dortmund bus was hit by a fucking IED and it never got the attention and cry arsing this has so far.

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1170 on: April 5, 2018, 03:17:34 pm »
:lmao I smellaWUM
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1171 on: April 5, 2018, 03:18:24 pm »
The only outrage and embarrassment here is that some Reds are taking their cue on how and what to think from the BBC and the Mail. Football is war by other means. It exists only to forge bonds of fraternity between us in our quest to reshape the world. When I want an evening of light entertainment, I go to the opera. When I want to stand among comrades and prepare to smash the fucking Tories -- or in this case, their torture-loving counter-revolutionary friends in Abu Dhabi who are responsible for the misery of millions -- I go and see my mighty Reds, who are the aesthetic representation of our principles, and mascots in our war. Forget what you've heard -- opera is low art, mere diversion. Football is high art, capable of transforming peoples, cultures and nations.

Next time those shithouses have the audacity to believe themselves worthy of coming within a mile of our hallowed ground, I want lads inviting Raheem Sterling off their coach so we can shave pound signs into his hair. I want lads adding to Ederson's tattoo collection, inscribing 'Andy Robertson gegenpresses my ma' on his forehead. I want lads pouring litres of curry from John's Supper Bar down the interior of Pep Guardiola's polyester Zara keks. And most of all, I want these to know that the normal rules do not apply to us. We are not an entertainment franchise or a product to be marketed by suits at the Premier League. We are everything they despise and everything they will never be. And if a few generous offerings of ale should mysteriously go amiss and reveal that their coach is as fragile as their temperament, all the better.

What I saw last night was the birth of a new culture, with new myths, new confidence, new courage. If a bit of chipped glass on a coach carrying some no-marks around makes you queasy, wait 'til the next election. You might want to look into that Benidorm timeshare.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ANR6dd_D2Dw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ANR6dd_D2Dw</a>
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline SpionBob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1172 on: April 5, 2018, 03:19:06 pm »
I only hope those bottles were empty. Can't stand waste me.
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #1173 on: April 5, 2018, 03:19:40 pm »
Yeah I thought about this.

If it was just city fans. There would be 26 of them with a single flare.
You mean a small flashlight

Offline SpionBob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1174 on: April 5, 2018, 03:20:22 pm »
You mean a small flashlight
26 iphones

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1175 on: April 5, 2018, 03:21:34 pm »

What? ;D Klopp considering the Bayern job because of a few bad bells? Jesus Christ. ALL clubs have a few bad bells.

United fans assaulted Newcastle fans 4 months ago after a routine victory, assaulted Raheem Sterling, and mock the Hillsborough disaster with disgusting chants. Chelsea fans boo during silences for the dead and refuse entry to black people on trains. England fans smash up cars before friendlies and trash restaurants. West Ham fans bricked the United bus. Liverpool fans mock the Munich air disaster and throw bottles at a coach.

ALWAYS just a few bad bells

::)
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1176 on: April 5, 2018, 03:21:37 pm »
To be fair lads it was bad.

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1177 on: April 5, 2018, 03:22:32 pm »
We've been charged by UEFA. Fine is most likely the result. Shame this thread has to include all this talk of what happened outside the ground. Could the mods ban talk of it and open the previous thread to continue the discussion. It's only taking away from the performance on the pitch and in the stands.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1178 on: April 5, 2018, 03:23:12 pm »
Can I just say again we absolutely thumped a side some pundits think are the potential Kings of England for the next decade. Didnt even give them a sniff of a shot on goal nevermind a sighting of the back of the net. A pasting on the biggest night in their recent history, snuffed out pretty much any chance they had of the title they really want in 20 mins of glorious attacking football. Best attacking team in Europe supposedly ...hmmmm ok I think Barca and ourselves have something to say about that.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline SpionBob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1179 on: April 5, 2018, 03:23:14 pm »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1180 on: April 5, 2018, 03:23:26 pm »
What? ;D Klopp considering the Bayern job because of a few bad bells? Jesus Christ. ALL clubs have a few bad bells.

United fans assaulted Newcastle fans 4 months ago after a routine victory, assaulted Raheem Sterling, and mock the Hillsborough disaster with disgusting chants. Chelsea fans boo during silences for the dead and refuse entry to black people on trains. England fans smash up cars before friendlies and trash restaurants. West Ham fans bricked the United bus. Liverpool fans mock the Munich air disaster and throw bottles at a coach.

ALWAYS just a few bad bells

::)

Why are you responding to this wum?

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1181 on: April 5, 2018, 03:23:44 pm »
Yes I bet he's fucking gutted :lmao

He was 'downbeat' because he's aware it's only half time and anything can happen in the next leg so he's not going to be all smiley as if he's just won the tie.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1182 on: April 5, 2018, 03:23:53 pm »
We've been charged by UEFA. Fine is most likely the result. Shame this thread has to include all this talk of what happened outside the ground. Could the mods ban talk of it and open the previous thread to continue the discussion. It's only taking away from the performance on the pitch and in the stands.

I second this! What a performance yesterday against what people call "one of the world's greatest ever teams". Let's concentrate on this!

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #1183 on: April 5, 2018, 03:25:37 pm »
A bit of a sidenote, but I think Stevie, Lampard and Ferdinand dovetail quite well in the studio.

..........better than they did on the pitch for England, that's for sure!

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #1184 on: April 5, 2018, 03:25:54 pm »
Is frisbydyke big Dave K? Got to be, or even that saint Domingo blert

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1185 on: April 5, 2018, 03:26:14 pm »
We've been charged, hopefully this will teach some of our scumbag fans that being hooligans isn't the answer, absolute disgrace last night, if it was any other club i would be asking for them to be thrown out the competition, i wouldnt have any qualms if thats what happen to us now though.. there's no need for scenes like that last night.

Behave ffs! Thrown out? :lmao

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1186 on: April 5, 2018, 03:26:36 pm »

I told me nan but she wouldn't listen!
:lmao
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #1187 on: April 5, 2018, 03:26:54 pm »
:lmao I smellaWUM
A WUM who brings Hillsborough into it, so they can get to fuck.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1188 on: April 5, 2018, 03:27:03 pm »
Why are you responding to this wum?

Good point. Just spreading happiness I suppose. Maybe I made his pee-pee hard and he's framing all the replies he receives on his wall ;D

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #1189 on: April 5, 2018, 03:27:26 pm »
Is frisbydyke big Dave K? Got to be, or even that saint Domingo blert

his first post for about 6 years too, so odd!

Offline sempi

• Sees Harry Styles Everywhere
  • Kopite
  • Gary, Gary Mac, he's got no hair but we don't care
« Reply #1190 on: April 5, 2018, 03:27:45 pm »
One question: Why do people on here think the Arkles pub and the area at the back of the stadium are  are not subject to article 16 of UEFA rules?
They may decide to make an example of us and hit us with a closed door match and or fine? Or heaven forbid, make us replay the match?
City haven't made a big thing of it, but the players could not have helped but be affected by it.
Edit,
I didn't see the above post where we will get charged with article 16.

« Last Edit: April 5, 2018, 03:30:22 pm by sempi »

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1191 on: April 5, 2018, 03:28:08 pm »
Some over dramatic shit the beds in here over the bus incident.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #1192 on: April 5, 2018, 03:28:48 pm »
One question: Why do people on here think the Arkles pub and the area at the back of the stadium are  are not subject to article 16 of UEFA rules?
They may decide to make an example of us and hit us with a closed door match and or fine? Or heaven forbid, make us replay the match?
City haven't made a big thing of it, but the players could not have helped but be affected by it.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1193 on: April 5, 2018, 03:31:01 pm »

Good grief! Just like those Turkish clubs are forced to replay every game right? I mean what they do pales in comparison to us.  ;D

Offline SyukriJ

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Out of darkness cometh light
« Reply #1194 on: April 5, 2018, 03:31:02 pm »
What’s more unbelievable is the fact that we have scored more or equal the same number of goals in the champions league with 9 other teams in the premier league have managed all season  :scarf
"One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog you must stick together" - Bob Paisley

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1196 on: April 5, 2018, 03:33:42 pm »
To be fair lads it was bad.

Wait wait....

That looks like a Chelsea logo

Hmm

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1197 on: April 5, 2018, 03:35:40 pm »
A few bellends lobbing cans and some threw a bottle at their door and we’ve got cryarses on here calling our own fans “scumbags” and “drunken louts” like we torched it and had 20k throwing bricks, fucking do one. 99% of us were there having a laugh and behaved ourselves. Wind your neck in before coming on here like a fucking S*n journalists throwing insults and sanctimonious bollocks around.

Anyway up the fucking Reds! Not having any bitter c*nt trying take the shine off this one.
« Last Edit: April 5, 2018, 03:37:12 pm by OneTouchFooty »

Offline Fido

• Main Stander
  • The league title is what really counts.
« Reply #1198 on: April 5, 2018, 03:37:15 pm »
The upside of yesterdays game against Manchester City was that the result was great !

Happy Days and well done to all  :D :D :D
First is First and Second is Nowhere !

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1199 on: April 5, 2018, 03:40:53 pm »
How do you think they will line up against United on the weekend? Their fans would love to win it versus United and want a good response after yesterday's thrashing, but United are pretty shit and City will inevitability seal the league in their other games anyway. I think they'll rest key players. They definitely think they can score 3 (or 5+ if we score) on Tuesday