Author Topic: CL QF: Liverpool 3 vs Man City 0 - Mo 12' Ox 20' Mane 31'  (Read 109242 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: CL QF: Liverpool 3 vs Man City 0 - Mo 12' Ox 20' Mane 31'
« Reply #1080 on: April 5, 2018, 01:50:30 pm »
Still another whole game to go. I'm extremely happy but not getting ahead of myself.

City had no focal point of their attack, I think they missed Aguero massively and I imagine he will play on Tuesday if he is fit. I also think Sterling will start from the get go. They will have to attack.

If we can keep our discipline, not get anyone sent off, we should be able to score a goal. My main concern is Salah and Can considering that Lallana,Henderson are not available, out of the players we have available none of them could play as a #6.

Keeping them quiet for another game, without scoring is unlikely, it would be hugely important to score early and kill any momentum or confidence they look to get.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1081 on: April 5, 2018, 01:50:58 pm »
We once had a special surprise on the last night of Freshers week at Uni....and it was Blazin' Squad. And we chucked bottles at them. I think its just a natural reaction to seeing a load of fannies within bottle throwing range.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1082 on: April 5, 2018, 01:52:01 pm »
Article 16 Order and security at UEFA competition matches
1 Host clubs and national associations are responsible for order and security both inside and around the stadium before, during and after matches. They are liable for incidents of any kind and may be subject to disciplinary measures and directives unless they can prove that they have not been negligent in any way in the organisation of the match.

It's not a club issue, it's a policing issue.

So unless UEFA are going to tell the police how to do their job which you wouldn't put past the dumb c*nts, then they won't get involved.

The only thing that will change will be the policing. No bottles on sale around the ground, plastic cups only, etc.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #1083 on: April 5, 2018, 01:55:02 pm »
Gerrards reaction to Ox's goal..

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/89ypn6/stevie_gs_reaction_to_the_oxs_screamer/

..and fat fwanks shock,even fucking Coolio aka Snoop lauded it!

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1084 on: April 5, 2018, 01:56:28 pm »
Was Ferdinand a Liverpool fan as a kid?

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1085 on: April 5, 2018, 01:57:38 pm »
Gerrards reaction to Ox's goal..

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/89ypn6/stevie_gs_reaction_to_the_oxs_screamer/

..and fat fwanks shock,even fucking Coolio aka Snoop lauded it!

Fwank didn't think it was a goal as it didn't deflect massively first, then the fat git uses the distraction to scan the table for more food.
The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Offline Kopendscorer

• Main Stander
« Reply #1086 on: April 5, 2018, 02:00:58 pm »
Just a point about the return journey. It's a free hit for Utd fans. They can do what they like to our bus and City will get the blame. Fleet of helicopters necessary. 

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1087 on: April 5, 2018, 02:03:44 pm »
City can thank their lucky stars that Salah got injured. Had he stayed on then we would have racked up a couple more goals. Even in the 2nd half they could be got at and didn't look any more secure.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1088 on: April 5, 2018, 02:06:44 pm »
Just a point about the return journey. It's a free hit for Utd fans. They can do what they like to our bus and City will get the blame. Fleet of helicopters necessary.

Yeah I thought about this.

If it was just city fans. There would be 26 of them with a single flare.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1089 on: April 5, 2018, 02:07:09 pm »
Gutted Henderson was booked, literally the single real sour-point from the night

I think we'll be ok in midfield next Tuesday and it clears the record for the semi-final if we get through.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1090 on: April 5, 2018, 02:10:17 pm »
Fwank didn't think it was a goal as it didn't deflect massively first, then the fat git uses the distraction to scan the table for more food.

;D

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1091 on: April 5, 2018, 02:11:48 pm »
Key word there mate, it wasn't directly outside the stadium.  :P

...and they weren't negligent - they changed the route on police advice and asked all fans to behave. A few didn't.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Cork Red

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #1092 on: April 5, 2018, 02:17:13 pm »

How fucking great would that be!  Klopp and co descending on the eastlands in a fleet of Hueys with 'Ride of the Valkyries' blaring out of the speakers!

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #1093 on: April 5, 2018, 02:18:51 pm »
https://twitter.com/Sennesation/status/981669029424324608?s=20

:lmao

oh god I cannot get La Bouche - Be My Lover out my head now. Milner crossing the road. Makes it so cool. Still buzzing amazing game.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1094 on: April 5, 2018, 02:21:57 pm »
How fucking great would that be!  Klopp and co descending on the eastlands in a fleet of Hueys with 'Ride of the Valkyries' blaring out of the speakers!

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1095 on: April 5, 2018, 02:22:40 pm »
Yeah I thought about this.

If it was just city fans. There would be 26 of them with a single flare.

There'll be none. They'll all be at home on their laptops. There'll be 22 Man Utd fans with brooms and pitchforks, and maybe 4 Everton fans, all of whom look like Wayne Rooney

Offline murphs316

• Kopite
  • 5 Star Heros to 7 Hit Wonders
« Reply #1096 on: April 5, 2018, 02:23:11 pm »
If UEFA do make a show of Liverpool they should just point to Turkey and how they have never charged teams there for anything that happened outside the ground

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1097 on: April 5, 2018, 02:23:29 pm »
Chris Williams @Chris78Williams

En route to the Emirates for tonight’s Europa League tie. Just seen Man City have signed a deal with Tinder. Hope they put ‘anal’ on their profile likes, considering they took a good bumming at Anfield last night.. See you in London 🔥⚽️

:lmao

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1098 on: April 5, 2018, 02:25:17 pm »
If UEFA do make a show of Liverpool they should just point to Turkey and how they have never charged teams there for anything that happened outside the ground

They won’t.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #1099 on: April 5, 2018, 02:29:46 pm »
We still had energy, thought the subs did well on that front. Definitely lost a lot of threat on the counter though. Think there was another goal in it for us otherwise, not that I can quibble with 3-0!

Solanke provided a nice pass into Mane's feet but the pressure from their CB dealt with it otherwise that could have been 4. He looked lively when he came on, shame to think he still hasn't scored a senior goal for LFC but I do always rate his little cameos.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1100 on: April 5, 2018, 02:32:36 pm »
I've been screaming for a "non-basic football lad" song the past few seasons and the Allez Allez song has answered that. So much fun just seeing most the stadium joining in and twirling their scarves.

My throat is fucked.

Trent was boss.
YNWA.

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
« Reply #1101 on: April 5, 2018, 02:34:17 pm »
They won’t.

We've been charged, hopefully this will teach some of our scumbag fans that being hooligans isn't the answer, absolute disgrace last night, if it was any other club i would be asking for them to be thrown out the competition, i wouldnt have any qualms if thats what happen to us now though.. there's no need for scenes like that last night.

David Moyes, a woman beater without actually beating a woman.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1102 on: April 5, 2018, 02:36:06 pm »
We've been charged, hopefully this will teach some of our scumbag fans that being hooligans isn't the answer, absolute disgrace last night, if it was any other club i would be asking for them to be thrown out the competition, i wouldnt have any qualms if thats what happen to us now though.. there's no need for scenes like that last night.

Where is that from? Nobody is reporting it yet.
« Last Edit: April 5, 2018, 02:38:09 pm by sms1986 »

Offline Cork Red

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1104 on: April 5, 2018, 02:37:57 pm »
What will punishment be ?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1105 on: April 5, 2018, 02:38:05 pm »
It'll only be a fine anyway, they can't do anything else. I just love the hypocrisy of them. Racism = perfectly fine. Foreign clubs throwing shit and setting off fireworks/flares = perfectly fine.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1106 on: April 5, 2018, 02:38:08 pm »

being dealt with in the Summer so no danger of being thrown out

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1107 on: April 5, 2018, 02:39:03 pm »
Blimey. What a photo!
Silva had a great view of that missile of a shot hitting the net.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline JG-7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1108 on: April 5, 2018, 02:39:32 pm »
Where's that from? Can't see it being reported anywhere at the minute... it'll surely be a fine because the 'date' is after the final anyway.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #1109 on: April 5, 2018, 02:39:34 pm »
Loved the crescendo clapping every time City players succumbed to the atmosphere.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1110 on: April 5, 2018, 02:40:09 pm »

Levels of tittishness to be expected from you.

Reckon this news is the happiest you've felt for 24 hours.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1111 on: April 5, 2018, 02:40:18 pm »
Where's that from? Can't see it being reported anywhere at the minute... it'll surely be a fine because the 'date' is after the final anyway.

I can’t find it anywhere either.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1112 on: April 5, 2018, 02:40:22 pm »
Shouldn’t be throwing bottles at their bus, but don’t blow it out of proportion...

It’s not an horrific one, just crossed the line..  need to draw it back or it be banned fullstop.

Which we dont want
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1113 on: April 5, 2018, 02:40:40 pm »
It’s from the echo
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1114 on: April 5, 2018, 02:40:58 pm »

Weird. Normally they don't get involved with things outside the stadium.
They never ever did anything against the thugs of Roma, stabbing people and all that, but now they want to act.
Bastards.
« Last Edit: April 5, 2018, 02:42:30 pm by Ron »

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1115 on: April 5, 2018, 02:41:07 pm »
being dealt with in the Summer so no danger of being thrown out

Probably be the same as what happened at the Dortmund game. Give us a fine after the competition ends and in the same breath give us an award for how special the fans were... Useless hypocrites.

Online nico 8

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1116 on: April 5, 2018, 02:41:14 pm »
Because like Mourinho, he is actually devoid of ideas if he does not have the best players at his expense, although he is definitely more likeable than Mourinnho.

Pep's best achievements coincided with the peak in form of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, David Villa, Mascherano, Dani Alves. These are world best XI not just La Liga's best XI.

I give him credit for improving players but let's not forget Sterling, Sane, Silva are players held in high regard before Pep turned up. Let's compare like for like, could Pep have improved Sane at the rate that Klopp improved and improvised Firmino? Not a chance.

I can understand the sentiment and euphoria getting ahead of you after such a wonderful performance but, with respect have to totally disagree with your post.
Pep is a visionary and poles apart from Mourinho. It is an insult to the man to even make a comparison in terms of how the game is played even though there is no right or wrong way. The only correct indirect statement you make is the fact that he needs technically gifted players to execute his vision and ideas how football should be played in his mind. All this nonsense belittling the coach and the cost of our fullbacks against theirs smacks of arrogance and small mindedness.  It is akin to a Swansea or Burnley saying our frontline costing $120m, unable to score and their strikers costing $10m and having sneaked a goal. You just need to look at the league table to see how far behind we are. (18 points with a game in hand). Give them credit and let's get to their standard.
We beat them - a great team expensively assembled and touted one of the best ever campaigns in the league which says much about our achievement that deserves all the praise rather than belittle an opponent after we have beaten them in the first leg.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1117 on: April 5, 2018, 02:41:32 pm »

Are you joking or what?? Because a few pockets of scals chuck bottles and cans outside a stadium who no one has any idea who they are and completely out of the control of the club you think being thrown out of the competition is what should happen to us? Talk about sensationalism   

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1118 on: April 5, 2018, 02:43:30 pm »
It’s from the echo

Yeah, I just found it on the UEFA site as well - https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/. I would rather we pay a fine than risk our place in the competition.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1119 on: April 5, 2018, 02:44:51 pm »
Nice of UEFA to completely ignore countless acts of blatant racial abuse toward Batshuayi and Rhian Brewster plus others, yet they muster up the courage to charge us.