Author Topic: Jokes so bad they're punny  (Read 671354 times)

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
Re: Jokes so bad they're funny
« Reply #2800 on: May 3, 2019, 01:55:55 pm »
from somewhere else but made me smile

Fun fact! While the Enigma Machine codes were cracked by Alan Turing, the tea and sandwiches were provided by his sister, Kay..

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2801 on: May 3, 2019, 09:45:30 pm »
I went to a a French Zoo the other day..

There was a baguette in a cage, so I asked the keeper what that was about and apparently it was bred in captivity.

Cheers rothers!  ;D
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2802 on: May 4, 2019, 10:10:47 am »
The South Carolina Dept of Transportation found over 200 dead crows on highways recently, and there was a concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts. However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the ...bird's beaks and claws. By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with motorbikes, while only 2% were killed by cars. The Agency then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of motorbike kills versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger. They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "bike"

Fuckoff!  ;D

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #2803 on: May 4, 2019, 05:52:52 pm »
I was talking to this tall, Swedish blonde earlier today.

A really nice guy......
Y.N.W.A.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #2804 on: May 4, 2019, 05:55:50 pm »
?

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2805 on: May 5, 2019, 11:27:18 am »
Englishman: "That your dog?"

Welshman: "Aye"

Englishman: "Mind if I speak to him?'

Welshman: "Dog don't talk.”

Englishman: Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doing all right."

Welshman: (look of shock)

Englishman: Is this your owner?" (Pointing at the Welshman)

Dog: "Yep."

Englishman: How's he treating you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the park once a week to play."

Welshman: (Look of total disbelief!)

Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Welshman: "Horse don't talk.”

Englishman: "Hey horse how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

Welshman: (Extreme look of shock!)

Englishman: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the Welshman)

Horse: "Yep."

Englishman: "How's he treating you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a nice stable to protect me from the weather."

Welshman: (Look of total amazement!)

Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?”

Welshman: "That sheep is a fucking liar!’

*should really have edited Welshman for Evertonian.  :-X

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #2806 on: May 5, 2019, 05:26:42 pm »
Englishman: "That your dog?"

Welshman: "Aye"

Englishman: "Mind if I speak to him?'

Welshman: "Dog don't talk.”

Englishman: Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doing all right."

Welshman: (look of shock)

Englishman: Is this your owner?" (Pointing at the Welshman)

Dog: "Yep."

Englishman: How's he treating you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the park once a week to play."

Welshman: (Look of total disbelief!)

Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Welshman: "Horse don't talk.”

Englishman: "Hey horse how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

Welshman: (Extreme look of shock!)

Englishman: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the Welshman)

Horse: "Yep."

Englishman: "How's he treating you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a nice stable to protect me from the weather."

Welshman: (Look of total amazement!)

Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?”

Welshman: "That sheep is a fucking liar!’

*should really have edited Welshman for Evertonian.  :-X
:lmao :lmao :lmao
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #2807 on: May 6, 2019, 07:20:19 am »

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2808 on: May 6, 2019, 12:52:45 pm »
A backpacker is traveling through the north west of England when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub,the Royal Oak. The only other person at the bar is an Evertonian staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Welsh accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me Dai Davies the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me Dai Davies the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that wooden stadium up there? I built that stadium with my own bare hands, built so well that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me Dai Davies the wooden stadium builder? No."

"But ya fuck one sheep.."

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2809 on: May 6, 2019, 01:03:56 pm »
I'm seeing a pattern here, Medellin... ;)

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2810 on: May 6, 2019, 01:07:13 pm »

Liar!  ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2811 on: May 6, 2019, 01:10:39 pm »

Baaaaaaad joke...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #2812 on: May 6, 2019, 09:15:47 pm »
David Beckham is 44 today. Him and Victoria have stuck together through thick and thin. And all the other nicknames they've been called.
Ha

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2813 on: May 7, 2019, 12:32:42 am »
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.

After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't follow my instructions carefully, your husband will surely die."

"Ok, what do I need to do?" said the wife.

"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. Prepare an especially nice dinner for him too. Don't burden him with chores. Don't discuss your problems with him; it will only make his stress worse. Bite your tongue & do not nag him. Most importantly, have sex as often as he desires and provide any special sexual requests he yearns for. If you can do these things for the next year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

When the wife sat back down next to her husband in the waiting room, he anxiously asked "What did the doctor say??"

His wife looked into his eyes, held his hand & said "The doctor told me you're going to die."
« Last Edit: May 7, 2019, 02:58:25 pm by soxfan »
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2814 on: May 7, 2019, 07:48:42 am »

Offline simpleman

• Doesn't wash his willy
  • Anny Roader
  • Believer
« Reply #2815 on: May 7, 2019, 07:58:33 am »
One of my next-door neighbors is a 90-year-old man suffering from Alzheimer’s. Every single morning at 9 a.m. he knocks on my door and he asks me if I have seen his wife. Which means that every single morning at 9 a.m. I have to explain to a 90-year-old man suffering from Alzheimer’s that his wife has been dead for quite some time. Now, I’ve thought about moving. I’ve thought about not answering my door in the morning. But to be honest, it’s worth it just to see the smile on his face.

- From Anthony Jeselnik’s Netflix Special Fire in the Maternity Ward

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2816 on: May 7, 2019, 11:42:14 am »
The man who invented the strobe light died today. Hi fu er l w ll ta e pl ce ne t w ek at  2:  5 m.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2817 on: May 7, 2019, 12:54:11 pm »
Old lady says to her hubby.."My nipples are as hot today as they were 50 years ago"!

Hubby replies "They ought to be, one is in your coffee & the other is in your porridge"!

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2818 on: May 7, 2019, 10:48:59 pm »

I really hope Ajax win tomorrow so we can.....wipe the floor.....with them in Madrid.....🤩👋

(ohfuckoff ;D :scarf)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2819 on: May 8, 2019, 02:45:51 pm »
What was the point of Barcelona even travelling to Liverpool this week? It was all for nothing in the end.....

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2820 on: May 8, 2019, 02:46:24 pm »
Some Barcelona fans got lost in Liverpool last night (a bit like their team) - their tour guide had told them to meet at Trent's Corner but nobody could see it.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2821 on: May 10, 2019, 05:01:47 pm »
Just bought a rare Prince CD on Ebay for 20 pounds. So chuffed that I think I'm gonna party like it was £19.99.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2822 on: May 10, 2019, 07:14:08 pm »
Some Barcelona fans got lost in Liverpool last night (a bit like their team) - their tour guide had told them to meet at Trent's Corner but nobody could see it.

;D
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2823 on: May 10, 2019, 08:29:25 pm »
A man walked into his backyard one morning and found there was a gorilla in a tree. He called a gorilla-removal service, and soon a serviceman arrived with a stick, a Chihuahua, a pair of handcuffs and a shotgun.

"Now listen carefully," he told the homeowner, "I'm going to climb the tree and poke the gorilla with this stick until he falls to the ground. The Chihuahua is trained to tear his balls off with his teeth, so when the gorilla instinctively crosses his hands in front to protect himself, you slap the handcuffs on."

"Ok, got it." the homeowner replied. "But what's that shotgun for?"

"If I fall out of the tree before the gorilla," the man said, "shoot the Chihuahua."
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2824 on: May 10, 2019, 08:36:10 pm »
A fireman is at the station house working outside on the fire truck when he notices a little girl next door. The little girl is in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side. She is wearing a fireman's hat and has the wagon tied to a dog.

The fireman says "Hey little girl. What are you doing?"

The little girl says "I'm pretending to be a fireman and this is my fire truck!"

The fireman walks over to take a closer look. "Little girl that sure is a nice fire truck!" the fireman says.

"Thanks mister" says the little girl.

The fireman looks a little closer and notices the little girl has tied the dog to the wagon by its testicles.

"Little girl", says the fireman, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the dog's neck I think you could go faster."

The little girl says, "You're probably right mister, but then I wouldn't have a siren!'
― Christine Szymanski

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2825 on: May 10, 2019, 10:48:53 pm »
Last two jokes from Soxfan took a lot of balls...

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2826 on: May 11, 2019, 03:53:36 am »
Last two jokes from Soxfan took a lot of balls...
;D I wasn't planning on two testicle jokes, but they were the best jokes I found today at random.

― Christine Szymanski

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2827 on: May 11, 2019, 10:24:02 am »
;D I wasn't planning on two testicle jokes, but they were the best jokes I found today at random.

Could have added a third but that would be freakish.

On the other hand, if you'd tried them out on n friends first, would they be called 'testies'? ;)

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2828 on: May 11, 2019, 02:22:13 pm »
Could have added a third but that would be freakish.

On the other hand, if you'd tried them out on n friends first, would they be called 'testies'? ;)
:wellin

I offered my balls to friends once, but I was young and quite drunk. In psychological parlance this is called an experimentestes. We shall not speak of this again. :-[ :-X
― Christine Szymanski

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2829 on: May 12, 2019, 07:25:31 pm »
Just Imagine a hand wash basin knocked at your front door..........

Let that sink in.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2830 on: May 12, 2019, 08:36:13 pm »

I offered my balls to friends once, but I was young and quite drunk. In psychological parlance this is called an experimentestes. We shall not speak of this again. :-[ :-X
Immortalised, my friend, immortalised.

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2831 on: May 12, 2019, 09:03:32 pm »

At great length?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2832 on: May 12, 2019, 09:08:03 pm »

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #2833 on: May 12, 2019, 09:30:18 pm »

Your friend couldn't take your balls; he would have got the sack.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2834 on: May 12, 2019, 10:17:23 pm »
In four words.

Witty, not sure you'll be able to keep it up...

Offline Redwhiteandnotblue

• God's spin doctor.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2835 on: May 13, 2019, 12:35:37 am »
The Sunday Times Rich List has been published again.

It seems to me that it's just a bunch of Dicks.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2836 on: May 13, 2019, 01:22:25 am »
I just noticed. You bastard! :lmao

I lied too. All to make a cheap joke. But alas now my reputation is ruined. :sad
― Christine Szymanski

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2837 on: May 13, 2019, 02:16:09 am »
I just noticed. You bastard! :lmao

I lied too. All to make a cheap joke. But alas now my reputation is ruined. :sad

So you weren't drunk?

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2838 on: May 13, 2019, 03:51:13 am »
― Christine Szymanski

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2839 on: May 13, 2019, 09:28:46 pm »
:evil

Is that you getting kicked in the ball?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?