Author Topic: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 3122382 times)

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD
« Reply #34760 on: August 2, 2022, 12:47:39 pm »
Eric Dier is another who doesn't qualify as homegrown, since he spent the majority of his teenage years playing in Portugal having moved there when he was a kid.

Plus Eric Dier barely qualifies as a footballer so that has to be taken into account too

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34761 on: August 2, 2022, 01:02:16 pm »
We should synchronise ourselves on which absolutely shit players we're going to big up for the next 18 months. Can I suggest Daniel Podence and Nelson Semedo?

Obviously unrelated to Almiron and Saint-Maximin, who are both obviously very good players.

Good shouts (although Podence isn't that bad :P). Tenuously related but it's not as bad as last summer when Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo were an example of how we should be doing our business (as opposed to 'only' signing Konate), great times.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #34762 on: August 2, 2022, 01:07:35 pm »
Rice's Dad is a Chelsea fan - a season ticket holder, and Rice himself a boyhood Chelsea fan and of course Mount's bff - they came up through the Chelsea youth system together, so the links have always been there.

I think after last season's League and European run and being made club captain this summer he is content to stay put this season. I don't think he signs another contract with WHU though, unless he has a release clause in there that helps to facilitate a move that isn't £150m because he isn't going anywhere at that price. And his agents will know next summer WHU wouldn't be able to demand that. He has 2 years left on his deal, so WHU are in dangerous territory. I personally think they cash in on him next summer and get their £75m or whatever Chelsea/City/United would pay for him. I don't think he would move to United to be honest, think he can do better than that - especially if they don't make the CL again this season.

Price tags for English players are insane, granted. Maguire and Grealish are the two most recent examples of how a players price tag doesn't marry up to their talent/contribution to a side. Even in the lower price brackets moves like Wan Bisaka (£50m), Ben White, Sancho etc... are players who were probably overpriced due to their nationality. But its what people are prepared to pay for them.

If all of those players are going for those figures, then WHU have every right to demand £100m+ for Declan Rice because he is head and shoulders above all of those in terms of how they perform in their respective positions, and has consistently performed in the PL for 3 seasons now in a side that was nothing spectacular and found themselves over-performing.

Forget the 'best of the rest' tag. Give the lad his dues - who has performed better in the PL than him over the last 3 seasons in his position? Who has put up his level of performances? Because once you consider Fabinho, Kante for a period, Henderson for large periods of those 3 years, Rodri - who else is there? I haven't seen anyone else in those positions at his level. He is 23, carried that West Ham midfield last season - Soucek had a poor season next to him, both ended up getting run into the ground. I think he is ready to make that step up and test himself in a better team with a higher level of European football. He has ousted Henderson from the England side already. Has looked very good at that level in a system that probably suits him quite a bit, but the day he does become available I don't doubt for a second that top clubs would want him. I personally don't think we have the need for him as we have Fabinho and Henderson, but if Henderson was a year or two older then I'd definitely be looking at Rice. I think he could kick on and become more of an #8 - the last 12 months have seen him become more progressive with the ball, I'd like to see a top coach try and get more out of him in that sense.

You may not want to like him, may not like West Ham and everything else that normally goes with that but he is excellent, and on the verge of outgrowing West Ham which is maybe the biggest compliment I can give him. I am not sure how much better he can get there, as they aren't exactly investing around him and into the side, so I am half expecting them to regress but Rice to continue excelling.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34763 on: August 2, 2022, 01:10:59 pm »
Ciara, who's better, Rice or Taylor Swift?

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34764 on: August 2, 2022, 01:24:43 pm »

Tempted to repeat a joke I made a while ago...

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34765 on: August 2, 2022, 01:42:54 pm »
Tempted to repeat a joke I made a while ago...

Declan is Nice but Taylor is Swift?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #34766 on: August 2, 2022, 01:48:42 pm »

No need to push for the answer, needs time to make such a decision.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34767 on: August 2, 2022, 01:58:00 pm »
Declan is Nice but Taylor is Swift?

Not quite...

I wonder which one has been pilau'd more.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34768 on: August 2, 2022, 03:37:33 pm »
Didn't get the fuss around Rice when he broke through a few seasons ago but watching him last season in the league and also in the Europa League, he really stood out. He's a very good and well rounded midfielder, there's no way West Ham hold on to him through next summer unless they pull off a miracle and qualify for the Champions League. Would absolutely have him here if his price was kept under or around £50 million, which I don't see happening.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34769 on: August 2, 2022, 04:00:11 pm »
Didn't get the fuss around Rice when he broke through a few seasons ago but watching him last season in the league and also in the Europa League, he really stood out. He's a very good and well rounded midfielder, there's no way West Ham hold on to him through next summer unless they pull off a miracle and qualify for the Champions League. Would absolutely have him here if his price was kept under or around £50 million, which I don't see happening.

Rice is ok, but don't think it's worth the fee that West Ham would want. I guess it's the same with Henderson, many fans outside of Liverpool wouldn't rate him, but we know what value he brings to the club

Online Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34770 on: August 2, 2022, 04:27:41 pm »
Rice's Dad is a Chelsea fan - a season ticket holder, and Rice himself a boyhood Chelsea fan and of course Mount's bff - they came up through the Chelsea youth system together, so the links have always been there.

I think after last season's League and European run and being made club captain this summer he is content to stay put this season. I don't think he signs another contract with WHU though, unless he has a release clause in there that helps to facilitate a move that isn't £150m because he isn't going anywhere at that price. And his agents will know next summer WHU wouldn't be able to demand that. He has 2 years left on his deal, so WHU are in dangerous territory. I personally think they cash in on him next summer and get their £75m or whatever Chelsea/City/United would pay for him. I don't think he would move to United to be honest, think he can do better than that - especially if they don't make the CL again this season.

Price tags for English players are insane, granted. Maguire and Grealish are the two most recent examples of how a players price tag doesn't marry up to their talent/contribution to a side. Even in the lower price brackets moves like Wan Bisaka (£50m), Ben White, Sancho etc... are players who were probably overpriced due to their nationality. But its what people are prepared to pay for them.

If all of those players are going for those figures, then WHU have every right to demand £100m+ for Declan Rice because he is head and shoulders above all of those in terms of how they perform in their respective positions, and has consistently performed in the PL for 3 seasons now in a side that was nothing spectacular and found themselves over-performing.

Forget the 'best of the rest' tag. Give the lad his dues - who has performed better in the PL than him over the last 3 seasons in his position? Who has put up his level of performances? Because once you consider Fabinho, Kante for a period, Henderson for large periods of those 3 years, Rodri - who else is there? I haven't seen anyone else in those positions at his level. He is 23, carried that West Ham midfield last season - Soucek had a poor season next to him, both ended up getting run into the ground. I think he is ready to make that step up and test himself in a better team with a higher level of European football. He has ousted Henderson from the England side already. Has looked very good at that level in a system that probably suits him quite a bit, but the day he does become available I don't doubt for a second that top clubs would want him. I personally don't think we have the need for him as we have Fabinho and Henderson, but if Henderson was a year or two older then I'd definitely be looking at Rice. I think he could kick on and become more of an #8 - the last 12 months have seen him become more progressive with the ball, I'd like to see a top coach try and get more out of him in that sense.

You may not want to like him, may not like West Ham and everything else that normally goes with that but he is excellent, and on the verge of outgrowing West Ham which is maybe the biggest compliment I can give him. I am not sure how much better he can get there, as they aren't exactly investing around him and into the side, so I am half expecting them to regress but Rice to continue excelling.

Taking your post and trying to put my ten pence in.

Firstly it is difficult to try and compare prices across positions as you are there - especially with midfielders (across the world) costing less than forwards and wingers (and nowadays defenders too).  So it is not just about saying, for instance "Sancho cost Man Utd £75m, in his first season did not perform as highly as he had done in the Bundesliga, therefore Rice should be worth more" - you have to take into account that players in Sancho's position routinely going for 50%+ more than players in Rice's position.

Taking your argument further - Sancho's performances at Borussia Dortmund *WERE* a significantly higher level of performance than Rice's at WHU - at least in my opinion (you will see below that I think there are a fair few holding/defensive midfielders in the PL who have done better or similarly over the past 2-3 seasons; whereas Sancho was, in his position, the best player in Germany for 2-3 seasons). 

Your other players - Ben White I agree was massively overpaid for by Arsenal, Maguire ditto; Wan Bissake (love him or loathe him) AT Palace only Trent was better than him for 1-2 seasons.

As for your point about players who have performed in the defensive/holding position either better than him, or at least as well. I'd say for a pure old-fashioned defensive MF (i.e. one that sits back, makes loads of tackles/interceptions, then passes backwards/sideways to someone better for trying to create, think Makelele/Essien)  - that Kante, Fabinho, Ndidi, Rodri, Fernandinho are in that bucket; and then for the holding/passing DM (think Alonso/Xavi) you've got Thiago, Hendo, Jorginho, Gundogan, Hjoberg, Odegaard.  None of them cost anywhere near £50m when they were bought, let alone £100m.  As for who would spend £100m - only Chelsea (if they think Kante/Kovacic/Jorginho are too old and want to refresh) and Utd (shit) both have the money to spend that kind of money -  and he only improves United (Chelsea he improves their squad and future, but is no better right now than their first choice 2).

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #34771 on: August 2, 2022, 04:44:25 pm »
Eric Dier is English but takes up a foreign slot in Spurs’ squad, due to his time in Sporting’s academy. From my reading of the regs, Bellingham didn’t stay in Birmingham long enough during the key period of 15-18 in order to be considered homegrown, which would be bizarre.

Surely country of birth, of residence growing up and parent’s nationality comes into it somewhere.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34772 on: August 2, 2022, 04:59:30 pm »
Eric Dier is English but takes up a foreign slot in Spurs’ squad, due to his time in Sporting’s academy. From my reading of the regs, Bellingham didn’t stay in Birmingham long enough during the key period of 15-18 in order to be considered homegrown, which would be bizarre.

Surely country of birth, of residence growing up and parent’s nationality comes into it somewhere.

As far as I can see, the Premier League rules don't have a minimum age - they just say you need to have spent three seasons at an association club before you're 21 to count as homegrown.

Uefa is different. It stipulates three years between the ages of 15 and 21. But even if Bellingham hasn't met those requirements yet, I think if he joined us next summer he'd hit the three seasons/years with an English club before he ages out.

Last season, to count as an U21 you had to be born after 1 January 2000. Bellingham was born in June 2003, so by my reckoning he'd still count as U21 for two full seasons if he were to join us next summer.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34773 on: August 2, 2022, 05:00:01 pm »
Former Liverpool youth player Bobby Duncan has joined third tier Spanish side Real Balompédica Linense after leaving Derby

Remember when some thought him forcing through a move to Fiorentina wouldn't work out. Fools.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #34774 on: August 2, 2022, 05:13:38 pm »
Remember when some thought him forcing through a move to Fiorentina wouldn't work out. Fools.

Surely being Gerrard’s cousin should ensure a move to the second tier of Spanish football?

Third tier is very disrespectful. 8)

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34775 on: August 2, 2022, 05:33:56 pm »

I know he's not Bobby Duncan's agent anymore but still, for old time's sake:

https://mobile.twitter.com/daviesruth23/status/1166798678453116928?s=21

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #34776 on: August 2, 2022, 06:03:50 pm »
Surely being Gerrard’s cousin should ensure a move to the second tier of Spanish football?

Third tier is very disrespectful. 8)

Was always a stupid move going to Fiorentina but Derby turned out to be an ideal opportunity. They were basically skint and had to rely on youth players (hence being relegated). He still couldn't get a sniff of a game.

Just someone with ideas well above their station and terribly advised.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34777 on: August 2, 2022, 06:13:12 pm »
Not sure if posted:

“Aston Villa and Chelsea can confirm that the clubs have reached an agreement for the permanent transfer of Carney Chukwuemeka.

The 18-year-old has been given permission to travel to London to discuss both personal terms and undergo a medical“

https://twitter.com/chelseafc/status/1554504973341310976?s=21&t=Z0K7BL2yu7WOMtunuWs3iw

There’s another one for people to stop going on about then.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34778 on: August 2, 2022, 06:15:59 pm »
No one went "on about him".

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34779 on: August 2, 2022, 06:31:18 pm »
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #34780 on: August 2, 2022, 06:35:32 pm »
It’s not even close.

Taylor Swift all the way
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34781 on: August 2, 2022, 07:10:26 pm »

Go back about 50 odd pages and people were clammering for us to sign him.

Wait, sorry, didn’t realise it was you Samie, you’ll catch up eventually.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34782 on: August 2, 2022, 07:13:51 pm »
 ;D

Dial-up takes a while mate.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34783 on: August 2, 2022, 07:17:04 pm »
This.

Declan Rice is massively over rated by some and massively under rated by others.

Outside the ‘big 6’ squads I think Rice is arguably the best player in the PL.

And that's where he should stay.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34784 on: August 2, 2022, 07:23:21 pm »
It’s not even close.

Taylor Swift all the way
Taylor's less useful if you drop your phone down the toilet though.

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #34785 on: August 2, 2022, 08:01:43 pm »
No thank you! Rice would be a huge waste of money and wages, especially if we also sign Bellingham as he wouldn't be close to being a first choice player. We also have no issues with our homegrown quota, and if we did then we just replace Adrian with someone English.

I like Rice. i think he's a very good player with potential to be world class. Seems to have excellent work ethic and has good reading of the game. I cant see him being at west ham for very long because he can play at a much higher level. I get the general scrutiny with english players and the obscene premiums they may cost, but that doesnt take away from the fact that he is a good player and has the right profile to do very well for us

Online Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34786 on: August 2, 2022, 08:11:21 pm »
Yeah I'm surprised there hasn't been more chatter around Rice moving this summer. I guess West Ham saying they value him at £150m or whatever it was has put everyone off, and maybe he's happy to do another year there.

Going to be loads of transfer stories on him until next summer you'd imagine - has to be Chelsea, United or City right?

If there was, I wouldn't pay attention to it. It's all pilau talk.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34787 on: August 2, 2022, 08:15:02 pm »
Not sure if posted:

“Aston Villa and Chelsea can confirm that the clubs have reached an agreement for the permanent transfer of Carney Chukwuemeka.

The 18-year-old has been given permission to travel to London to discuss both personal terms and undergo a medical“

https://twitter.com/chelseafc/status/1554504973341310976?s=21&t=Z0K7BL2yu7WOMtunuWs3iw

Wonder where he's going on loan?

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34788 on: August 2, 2022, 08:21:42 pm »
I like Rice. i think he's a very good player with potential to be world class. Seems to have excellent work ethic and has good reading of the game. I cant see him being at west ham for very long because he can play at a much higher level. I get the general scrutiny with english players and the obscene premiums they may cost, but that doesnt take away from the fact that he is a good player and has the right profile to do very well for us

Absolutely no one is saying that he isn't good. He obviously is. He's just not close to being enough to warrant the fee that West Ham would want and that other, less well ran clubs will pay.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #34789 on: August 2, 2022, 08:27:26 pm »
Rice is very good but he's an odd midfielder.  He's a defensive mid who also rampages right through the middle, his ball-carrying ability is very underrated and he's not a pure defensive player at all.

He's a captain at a young age, robust, good defensively, progresses the ball pretty well for his position and chips in with a decent amount of goals and assists for a DM.  I don't see a downside to his game, other than he maybe lacks a bit of agility, but his overall physicality makes up for it.

Quality player, but as others have said, that transfer fee would be insane.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #34790 on: August 2, 2022, 08:45:41 pm »
Rice is very good but he's an odd midfielder.  He's a defensive mid who also rampages right through the middle, his ball-carrying ability is very underrated and he's not a pure defensive player at all.

He's a captain at a young age, robust, good defensively, progresses the ball pretty well for his position and chips in with a decent amount of goals and assists for a DM.  I don't see a downside to his game, other than he maybe lacks a bit of agility, but his overall physicality makes up for it.

Quality player, but as others have said, that transfer fee would be insane.

So high he'd never be able to shake it off...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34791 on: August 2, 2022, 08:55:25 pm »
I would sign him if we had a blank space in midfield.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #34792 on: August 2, 2022, 09:11:16 pm »
I know he's not Bobby Duncan's agent anymore but still, for old time's sake:

https://mobile.twitter.com/daviesruth23/status/1166798678453116928?s=21

Oh wow he used the phrase super cool  :puke2

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34793 on: August 2, 2022, 09:33:51 pm »
Oh wow he used the phrase super cool  :puke2

That was the most unforgivable part for me.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #34794 on: August 2, 2022, 09:37:38 pm »
That was the most unforgivable part for me.

I turned it off after hearing that, Worried I was going to see my fish and chop supper again.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #34795 on: August 2, 2022, 10:16:38 pm »
Wonder where he's going on loan?

It'll be him or Gallagher to Everton with Barkley.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34796 on: August 2, 2022, 10:37:30 pm »
If they were the same price/wages, then in all honesty I'd prefer Rice to Bellingham next summer.
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34797 on: August 2, 2022, 11:50:55 pm »
Not sure if posted:

If he's lucky he might follow in the footsteps and reach the same heights as Loftus Cheek and Hudson Odoi - really chosen the ideal spot to have his young career nurtured to its greatest potential.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #34798 on: August 2, 2022, 11:56:33 pm »

Yeah, he’s getting mixed up with Benjamin Netenyahu.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34799 on: August 3, 2022, 01:18:56 am »
If he's lucky he might follow in the footsteps and reach the same heights as Loftus Cheek and Hudson Odoi - really chosen the ideal spot to have his young career nurtured to its greatest potential.

“Profit centre 5667: loan(s)” will be how he is known.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.