The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

Band of Brothers.

(1/108) > >>

Withnail:
National geographic have been re-showing the whole series,i had forgotten what a brilliant series it was. Damian Lewis is astounding, even manages to do a passable yank accent.
One to keep on my sky+ planner methinks.

Garstonite:
Had the DVDs bought for me a couple of Christmas' ago. Great series and for those of you who haven't watched it... well, do!

Withnail:

--- Quote from: Garstonite on October 18, 2006, 07:13:20 pm ---Had the DVDs bought for me a couple of Christmas' ago. Great series and for those of you who haven't watched it... well, do!

--- End quote ---
Indeed. Imagine hours and hours of the best bits from 'saving private ryan', that my friends, is 'band of brothers.'

BIGdavalad:
The book is very good. If you want either of you want to borrow it, let me know  :wave

Withnail:
Did you see the program where they interviewed all the real living soldiers from 'easy company'. It was really emotional watching all them ald fellas recounting tales of war. A lot of them were getting choked up. Captivating stuff. I could listen to ald fellas talking about their war experiences all day long. Them made of tough stuff in them days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version