Author Topic: Leicester away, League, Saturday 23rd September ko 1730, selling details  (Read 4604 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Liverpool FC have released the following ticket selling details regarding the Premier League clash with Leicester City at the King Power Stadium on Saturday September 23, kick-off 5.30pm BST.

The club has received a total allocation of 3,305 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult £30

Over 65 £25

18-21 Years (Young Adult) £25

12 -17 Years (Junior) £20

2– 11 Years £10

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles.

Children under the age of two will not be permitted entry into the ground due to health and safety reasons.

Hospitality Members

Kenny Dalglish Executive Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled Supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 17 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £30 per pair. Ambulant tickets are also available and concessions apply. Please click here.

Ticket Sales

The below sales will take place online only by visiting www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during Season 2016-17 on the following days:

Attendance at 5 games: From 8.15am on Friday September 8 until 10.45am on Monday September 11.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Sales will then take place in the following order on a first come first served basis, subject to availability.  We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply:

Attendance at 4 or more games: From 11am on Monday September 11 until 10.45am on Tuesday September 12.

Attendance at 3 or more games: From 11am on Tuesday September 12 until 10.45am on Thursday September 14.

Attendance at 2 or more games: From 11am on Thursday September 14.

Tickets purchased during these sales are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/274052-leicester-city-v-liverpool-premier-league-ticket-selling-notice
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
These twats put the price of under 22 and over 65 down to a tenner for most visiting teams

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
One of the few  I will get this season on 4 credits.I wonder how many aways 4 credits from last season will get me this season ?
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
One of the few  I will get this season on 4 credits.I wonder how many aways 4 credits from last season will get me this season ?
How is it not guaranteed for people on 3 credits? With 8 credits all I could get last season was this, Southampton and Middlesbrough. Load of fuckin shite

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
How is it not guaranteed for people on 3 credits? With 8 credits all I could get last season was this, Southampton and Middlesbrough. Load of fuckin shite
You'll get this Newcastle and Southampton Tony I reckon that's all I'll get also
Kenny Godglish

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
We've dropped down the away ladder from 3 of us on 13 credits last season to 2 of us on 10 and 1 on 9 credits this season. We buy - and go to - every sale we can.  But looking at how the city and leicester sales have been pitched I reckon we'll be struggling to get as many as 7 credits by end of this season.  And I know others are doing even worse.  Instead of a slow and steady climb up the away ladder, I think we're looking at sliding down over successive seasons.

Problem seems to me to be lack of transparency.  The club post on the sales notice that hospitality members should contact them - without giving any indication of how many tickets will be released to hospitality.  I continue to get the impression that it's as many as hospitality want and that is increasing season on season.  So if the slide off the away ladder for ordinary supporters is down to hospitality sales (and with lack of transparency - how do we get to know), then where is it going to stop?  When a significant number of us have slid off the ladder completely?  Will away matches become a closed shop to those with 18/19 credits and hospitality buyers.  (Plus of course those that have to buy from 19/18 credit holders who sell on to keep their credits going).  Seems all wrong to me. We need more information about why the away ladder has become an away slide.  Something SOS could raise with the club?

Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
We've dropped down the away ladder from 3 of us on 13 credits last season to 2 of us on 10 and 1 on 9 credits this season. We buy - and go to - every sale we can.  But looking at how the city and leicester sales have been pitched I reckon we'll be struggling to get as many as 7 credits by end of this season.  And I know others are doing even worse.  Instead of a slow and steady climb up the away ladder, I think we're looking at sliding down over successive seasons.

Problem seems to me to be lack of transparency.  The club post on the sales notice that hospitality members should contact them - without giving any indication of how many tickets will be released to hospitality.  I continue to get the impression that it's as many as hospitality want and that is increasing season on season.  So if the slide off the away ladder for ordinary supporters is down to hospitality sales (and with lack of transparency - how do we get to know), then where is it going to stop?  When a significant number of us have slid off the ladder completely?  Will away matches become a closed shop to those with 18/19 credits and hospitality buyers.  (Plus of course those that have to buy from 19/18 credit holders who sell on to keep their credits going).  Seems all wrong to me. We need more information about why the away ladder has become an away slide.  Something SOS could raise with the club?

you have summed up  the current situation perfectly in your post no longer is it a slow grind of increasing away credits year on year but now a rapid decline in away credits I went from 11 to 4 last season and expect to finish this season on 3 and having no credits in two seasons time,my feeling is unless you have 16 plus credits and the current way away tickets are dispersed the only way is down and down until eventually completely booted off the away ladder
Kenny Godglish

Offline Smurfite

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
you have summed up  the current situation perfectly in your post no longer is it a slow grind of increasing away credits year on year but now a rapid decline in away credits I went from 11 to 4 last season and expect to finish this season on 3 and having no credits in two seasons time,my feeling is unless you have 16 plus credits and the current way away tickets are dispersed the only way is down and down until eventually completely booted off the away ladder

It's a complete pisstake. I've only started doing the aways over the last few years due to my mum and dad only getting their STs in 2013. Managed to build them up to 3 PL aways. It wasn't much but it took a lot of hard work to get there. I'd arrive 4 hrs early to Anfield and wait outside to make sure I was the first in line each time (I got smart eventually and started bringing my green camping chair for a little extra comfort). Had a fair few times when a sale would sell out on the tier before while im waiting in the line or I'd just miss out but I felt like I was doing it right. Waking up at 4am to travel over from Birkenhead to wait for a 8:15 sale, in the dark (and holding my piss until they open the museum). It was feeling really good to be able to build em up so my folks and me to get to go to a few away games in the season without having to pay money, I didn't have, for a ticket that could have ended up jarg at the end of a coach journey.

Taking away the ticket office queue made me lose the competitive edge that my system of waiting in the freezing cold had given me. I got fucked by a computer error on the Southampton sale last season so only managed to get them Leicester (which seems out of the question this year to people on 1). I'm very doubtful that I will manage to get them any league aways this year let alone hope to build up my own credits after getting my ST last year. It annoys me that hours of my life filled with a hell of a lot of stress have been wiped away by the club's decision to cater to some pay-to-play wankers who wouldn't know an atmosphere if it lit a flare under their nose. Judging by some of the comments in the "fantastic away support" thread the atmosphere is taking hits because of this exact thing. People who haven't been to a home game before or and don't know the words to common songs. Hell, I remember reading someone post about a group of Arsenal fans in our end at The Emirates last season.  The club's marketing team wank themselves off over our support yet the club seems to be happy to let it die so long as they can make some extra revenue from it.

At least I still have some of the cups sorted on my Mum and Dad's cards and managed to sort Southampton last season (LC) for my first away credit. Hopefully I can get some foothold in that before that ladder becomes a slide an all.

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
To be honest. Is it really worth it? It's not.
I'd given up years back of ever thinking i could get on the away ladder, it's too much of a pain in the arse, sales happening a few days before games which you might not get lucky in, and if you do you'll need to sort transport. It's just not worth it.

I'm happy to do the league cup and euro aways as I've got the loyalty. the league away system doesn't feel to me like it's worth the bother.
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
Re: Leicester away, League, Saturday 23rd September ko 1730, selling details
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 11:09:52 am »
Still selling on 3 and no queue.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 11:20:43 am »
Still selling on 3 and no queue.
Got 1 on 3 and 1 on 2. Debating whether to hold off for 2 credit sale to try and get 2 together

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 11:31:29 am »
To be honest. Is it really worth it? It's not.
I'd given up years back of ever thinking i could get on the away ladder, it's too much of a pain in the arse, sales happening a few days before games which you might not get lucky in, and if you do you'll need to sort transport. It's just not worth it.

I'm happy to do the league cup and euro aways as I've got the loyalty. the league away system doesn't feel to me like it's worth the bother.

I am the same. Concerntrate my efforts now on cup aways.
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 11:59:11 am »
Got 1 on 3 and 1 on 2. Debating whether to hold off for 2 credit sale to try and get 2 together
Good man Tony
Kenny Godglish

Offline lordcisse

• Kopite
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 11:19:42 am »
had to ring up for mine, i got them in my basket only for it to tell me the cards didnt qualify so the woman on the phone had to do it, anyone else have that problem?

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2017, 11:27:45 am »
had to ring up for mine, i got them in my basket only for it to tell me the cards didnt qualify so the woman on the phone had to do it, anyone else have that problem?

Yeah my mate had the same problem. Was about to phone the ticket office but it sorted itself out about 11.18

Offline Colm305

• Main Stander
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2017, 12:32:03 pm »

It was the same for me. I just kept clearing my basket and eventually it went through.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 11:09:14 am »
Quite a few have popped up for this for those on 2+

Offline idman81

• Kemlynite
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2017, 11:17:31 am »