Author Topic: PL: Man United 0 v Liverpool 5; HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPON  (Read 73370 times)

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
Re: PL: Man United 0 v Liverpool 5; HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPON
« Reply #1280 on: October 27, 2021, 12:45:11 pm »
haha it’s just effortless for him eh? It’s like he’s slapping a balloon  ;D

Now an Olympic sport I believe.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1281 on: October 27, 2021, 12:46:12 pm »
" Inside Liverpool, he is considered a competent referee" - I'm not sure who that insider is but I think even he is giving Taylor a giant hand up there considering his performances  in our games over the years.

He's a UEFA Champions League and Euros ref, I don't think they're in a position to say he's "incompetent". The good stuff all comes after the "but".

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1282 on: October 27, 2021, 12:50:05 pm »
from here for those with subs: https://theathletic.com/2906663/2021/10/26/we-were-expecting-a-tough-game-inside-liverpools-historic-win-over-manchester-united/
Thanks for posting.
I just hope it doesn't end with discussions among playing and coaching staff. There needs to be representation from the highest level in the club to PGMOL; and I don't mean just leaving it to Klopp.

I've said it before, but I think we are an easy club to fuck over because we have no one who can play politics within the PL. We need senior people fighting our corner so that it doesn't get the like of Klopp dragged into controversy.

The Manc thing is a good example of how things develop if you just accept things and don't nip them in the bud. Slightest thing against Utd and they effectively ban the refs from covering their games. We start getting a Manc ref, then it becomes a bit more frequent, then he gets games between us and City/Utd, then it becomes the norm.

As a club we do so much well, but fuck me, we're soft.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #1283 on: October 27, 2021, 12:51:27 pm »
Fred's is like Griezmann's but it's not Griezmann's.

The issue with Griezmann's is that you are punishing the consequence, not just the action itself. Fred didn't catch Naby in the head, I think he got him on the chest/shoulder and it was a glancing blow rather than a full force with studs. He's lucky because with a foot that high it's not really in control, so if he'd been at a slightly different angle it could've been much worse

There was daylight between Griezmann's studs and Naby's head.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #1284 on: October 27, 2021, 12:52:47 pm »
Another match vlog... ::)

Bit of something new or at least I ain't seen it.
Watch for Klopps goal celebrations this time.. :D

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/O3RtAUf5M_M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/O3RtAUf5M_M</a>
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1285 on: October 27, 2021, 12:52:48 pm »
There was daylight between Griezmann's studs and Naby's head.

About 2000km of daylight
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #1286 on: October 27, 2021, 12:53:36 pm »
Now an Olympic sport I believe.
haha imagine
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1287 on: October 27, 2021, 12:54:09 pm »
Thanks for posting.
I just hope it doesn't end with discussions among playing and coaching staff. There needs to be representation from the highest level in the club to PGMOL; and I don't mean just leaving it to Klopp.

I've said it before, but I think we are an easy club to fuck over because we have no one who can play politics within the PL. We need senior people fighting our corner so that it doesn't get the like of Klopp dragged into controversy.

The Manc thing is a good example of how things develop if you just accept things and don't nip them in the bud. Slightest thing against Utd and they effectively ban the refs from covering their games. We start getting a Manc ref, then it becomes a bit more frequent, then he gets games between us and City/Utd, then it becomes the norm.

As a club we do so much well, but fuck me, we're soft.

..or a certain manc ref can sit astride us season after season reffing us more than any other team and doing what he wants

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1288 on: October 27, 2021, 01:05:34 pm »
Thanks for posting.
It's good to see that we are briefing and hopefully it's indicative of what we are doing behind the scenes. But I was hoping to see something along the lines of us openly questioning why a Manc from Wythenshawe can not only Ref our games, but ref so many of theirs too. Why whenever he refs (us especially) he overlooks what are clear reds, why there is always an mismatch between our possession stats and the number of fouls conceded. In other words look at the patterns of his decision making over several games rather than focusing on incidents in just one. But as I say, hopefully more is going on behind the scenes.

The kicker for me would be to ask PGMOL if a ref from Crosby from a family of reds would be allowed to ref Liverpool v United, even if he claimed to be a Marine fan; and if he was, would they expect any media comment? (Clue, I can think of one manc in the media that would never shut up about it, and he'd talk his sidekick into agreeing with him, and use that as his basis to lobby PGMOL)

The bottom line is even if the likes of Taylor are beyond reproach professionally, it is an invidious position to put them in in the first place and does not reflect well on the league.

Forget Crosby. He’s from Wythenshawe.
Imagine a ref from Kirkby, Canny Farm, or Speke being allowed to ref a Liverpool v Manchester game and claiming to support Marine. That’s more like the reality.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1289 on: October 27, 2021, 01:12:41 pm »
Hard to find the word to expesss the loathing I feel for these three. At the best they must constitute serious foul play and at the worst violent conduct. The Fernandes challenge is every bit as bad as the Pogba one, and as for Ronaldo, he has clearly lost his rag for no reason other than having being beaten to the ball by a younger, quicker man.

Presumably the yellows can't be reviewed because they were 'seen' by the match officials.

Those are bloody quality gifs - thank you mate.

Do you have any of Fred kicking Keita in the head on 45+3 mins, or Maguire bringing down Jota as he entered the penalty area who was about to go on and score on 54 mins, please?

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 01:18:52 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1290 on: October 27, 2021, 01:14:12 pm »
Forget Crosby. He’s from Wythenshawe.
Imagine a ref from Kirkby, Canny Farm, or Speke being allowed to ref a Liverpool v Manchester game and claiming to support Marine. That’s more like the reality.
You're right that's a better comparison.

I can't get my head around why that's allowed. Even if, and it's a big if, he does support Altrincham, in the run up to games he'll have so many people talking about "the scouse bastards" etc. that he wouldn't be human if it didn't seep into his subconscious and affect decision making on the day.

PGMOL shouldn't be putting him in that position, and we shouldn't let it have ever become an option.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1291 on: October 27, 2021, 01:18:09 pm »
What was said mate?

A similar article on the subject here too, mate (no subscription required):-

'Liverpool ‘felt referee Anthony Taylor took PITY on Manchester United’.'...

www.tech-gate.org/usa/2021/10/26/liverpool-felt-referee-anthony-taylor-took-pity-on-manchester-united

There is some video content on the match on here (in the 'Liverpool Audio/Video thread':-

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg18004076#msg18004076 ;D

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 01:27:27 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
« Reply #1292 on: October 27, 2021, 01:24:40 pm »
sitting eating my lunch watching this compilation of MUFC fan channels reacting to all the goals as they went in. delicious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnegMtgLUs&ab_channel=KayArmenTV

Wow...  :D
gas
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1293 on: October 27, 2021, 01:26:54 pm »
^ Thanks mate.
It's great that we can all celebrate the result, but on another day we are leaving Old Trafford with Jones and Keita on crutches and it's Goodison all over again.

Van Dijk, Thiago, Elliot and Keita all stretchered off in about 12 months. 3 of them in games against our biggest rivals.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1294 on: October 27, 2021, 01:44:12 pm »
they were clearly instructed to go back out and assault our lads, prolly by bacon face.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Online Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1295 on: October 27, 2021, 01:54:17 pm »
^ Thanks mate.
It's great that we can all celebrate the result, but on another day we are leaving Old Trafford with Jones and Keita on crutches and it's Goodison all over again.

Van Dijk, Thiago, Elliot and Keita all stretchered off in about 12 months. 3 of them in games against our biggest rivals.
Sorry to be that guy but VVD walked off.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #1296 on: October 27, 2021, 01:54:53 pm »
sitting eating my lunch watching this compilation of MUFC fan channels reacting to all the goals as they went in. delicious!

Cheat sheet

"is that offside?

Why is Shaw so deep?

"and it's onside again"

"It's down to that Slabby Macguire fuckbag"

"just hoof it!!!

"what the fuck bruv!!!!!!!

"This is like Tottenham"

"here we go again"

"just got to hope jota is offside"

"Shambolic"

"Might be offiside"

"just running into each other"

"it's over"

He has got to go, Ole has to go"

"It's just pass and move football, WHO IS MARKING KEITA??"

"Nobody predicted this!"

"It's the human slab again"

'This is just easy work"

This club it done, it's over"

3-0 isn't? he has to be sacked now, 3-0, embarrassing"

'find a positive out of this, i dare you"

"Shambolic"

"Too Easy"

Their not even in 3rd gear"

"argghhhh 4-0"

"GLazers out"

"This is the worst result in our history"

"Ole you fucking melt"

"it's over"

"Luke shaw"

"Sack him at half time"

----HALF TIME-----

"5-0"

"Salah has a hat trick"

"Luke fucking Shaw"

"Sack him now"

"He's done"

"Look at that pass, that's what we pay Pogba for"

"only took 5 mins"

"Could be 9-0"
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1298 on: October 27, 2021, 02:06:27 pm »
Sorry to be that guy but VVD walked off.
;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1299 on: October 27, 2021, 02:19:35 pm »
You're right that's a better comparison.

I can't get my head around why that's allowed. Even if, and it's a big if, he does support Altrincham, in the run up to games he'll have so many people talking about "the scouse bastards" etc. that he wouldn't be human if it didn't seep into his subconscious and affect decision making on the day.

PGMOL shouldn't be putting him in that position, and we shouldn't let it have ever become an option.

All his family are STs as well, there's no getting around how closely connected he is.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1301 on: October 27, 2021, 02:25:34 pm »
apparently if they had Varane - the game would have been much different.

I mean maybe that's true I guess. but that's some serious straw clutching.

Offline Huytonian

• Kopite
« Reply #1302 on: October 27, 2021, 02:25:48 pm »
the second guy is the best. he HATES maguire.

“Slabby Maguire” 😂
We’re not English. We’re SCOUSE.

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1303 on: October 27, 2021, 02:26:41 pm »
the second guy is the best. he HATES maguire.

yeah he's fucking funny tbf "HE'S FUCKING 80 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF SHITE"
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1304 on: October 27, 2021, 02:45:14 pm »
All his family are STs as well, there's no getting around how closely connected he is.
...and there must a circle in UK football that are aware of it. I just can't understand how Liverpool Football Club has stood for it over the years....even the money men must realise that it can cost us points, trophies and money.
 There was one game shown on ESPN a few seasons back and one of the commentators mentioned that Taylor wasn't popular with the Liverpool fans and the other commentator said in a knowing way "and he referees them so often" - it was only after that that I checked his stats and found that he referees us more than any other team.....it's like an Alice in Wonderland world.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1305 on: October 27, 2021, 02:47:46 pm »
We should complain to the head of PGMOL, I'm sure whoever he is would be fair and balanced.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1306 on: October 27, 2021, 02:53:31 pm »
We should complain to the head of PGMOL, I'm sure whoever he is would be fair and balanced.
  You've nailed it :)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1307 on: October 27, 2021, 02:58:05 pm »
From LFC Reddit, A fan in Indonesia. :D

have to respect the workrate
YNWA.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1308 on: October 27, 2021, 03:40:34 pm »
I think we've gone about this the right way. Without Klopp saying anything publicly that may lead to the powers-that-be targeting him, Taylor has been placed under scrutiny.

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #1309 on: October 27, 2021, 03:44:06 pm »

Comedy gold.
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1310 on: October 27, 2021, 03:47:59 pm »
they were clearly instructed to go back out and assault our lads, prolly by bacon face.

Nah they're just a shit team and loss of discipline is one of the biggest indicators that your team spirit is completely rotten.

Offline jc2002

• Main Stander
« Reply #1311 on: October 27, 2021, 03:58:22 pm »
I don't know if anyone's posted this already but enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnegMtgLUs

if you haven't time  for it all go to 11 minutes

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #1312 on: October 27, 2021, 04:10:23 pm »
I don't think that's correct. I believe he switched it to his right had to signal the foul.
He did - the gif was cut short to focus on the challenge. The link to the Sky 'Ref Watch' (https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1452617186669903876) was mentioned earlier in thread I think and just shows the lino flagging.

The fact that Taylor decides he is in a better position to make the call than the lino, who is two feet away, shows what an arogant prick he is.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1313 on: October 27, 2021, 04:19:44 pm »
I've just had it on in the background all day today. It's delicious at every turn. The way Fernandes misses that chance, the crowd's tails get up... and then we kill them stone dead within 2 minutes. It's hilarious. :)
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #1314 on: October 27, 2021, 04:21:07 pm »

This is glorious...quite possibly the most enjoyable thing I've ever seen..deserves its own thread.

My fave the girl  ".....oh fuck off!...."

Thank you so much for posting this

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #1315 on: October 27, 2021, 04:23:00 pm »

That is just the definition of delicious. Absolutely gorgeous.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #1316 on: October 27, 2021, 04:34:20 pm »

Those are bloody quality gifs - thank you mate.

Do you have any of Fred kicking Keita in the head on 45+3 mins, or Maguire bringing down Jota as he entered the penalty area who was about to go on and score on 54 mins, please?
Thanks Jason - that means a lot coming from you! Feint Zebra used to do some great ones but he hasn't been around for a while and I always thought they added something to the discussion threads.

I looked for the Fred on Keta and Maguire on Jota incidents on reddit and twitter but couldn't find any clips with decent angles that were downloadable to be able to do the conversion. I thought that both were the types of incident that we have seen go both ways, while these three stood out because with the benefit of VAR/replay it is hard to see how they could be anything other than straight reds for serious foul play or, for Ronaldo, violent conduct (the 'kicking the ball' argument is clearly bollocks).

If I get time, and can get a DL of the whole match to edit down, I'll try to pull out clips for gifs for the other two incidents and maybe Maguire on Salah which people are also calling out.

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
« Reply #1317 on: October 27, 2021, 04:49:00 pm »
Nah they're just a shit team and loss of discipline is one of the biggest indicators that your team spirit is completely rotten.

Yeah, well said...
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp

Offline Paul1611

• Kopite
« Reply #1318 on: October 27, 2021, 05:08:34 pm »

Tears streaming watching this, absolutely hilarious.  That Flying Pig fella is magnificent...  'Slabby Maguire you fucking melter'

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1319 on: October 27, 2021, 06:16:43 pm »
Thanks Jason - that means a lot coming from you! Feint Zebra used to do some great ones but he hasn't been around for a while and I always thought they added something to the discussion threads.

I looked for the Fred on Keta and Maguire on Jota incidents on reddit and twitter but couldn't find any clips with decent angles that were downloadable to be able to do the conversion. I thought that both were the types of incident that we have seen go both ways, while these three stood out because with the benefit of VAR/replay it is hard to see how they could be anything other than straight reds for serious foul play or, for Ronaldo, violent conduct (the 'kicking the ball' argument is clearly bollocks).

If I get time, and can get a DL of the whole match to edit down, I'll try to pull out clips for gifs for the other two incidents and maybe Maguire on Salah which people are also calling out.

I agree mate re the gifs - they do add some clarity and add a bit extra to discussions.

No worries at all mate - I looked around myself but couldn't find any for the Fred or Maguire incidents either.

Seems the Manchester Utd players put more energy and effort into kicking us - than actually playing football.

Thanks again for those goal and challenge gifs - top work  :champ

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 06:19:53 pm by oojason »