Author Topic: Leeds away selling details  (Read 6787 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Leeds away selling details
« on: August 31, 2021, 11:55:12 am »
Leeds United v Liverpool: Away ticket details

Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Leeds United on Sunday September 12.

The match at Elland Road will kick off at 4.30pm BST.

The club have received a total allocation of 2913 tickets for this all-ticket fixture and supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable.

Ticket prices
Adults and Over 65s - £30
16 to 18 years - £24
Under 16 years - £22
Under 11 years - £11

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles with entry refused if the relevant ID is not provided.   

Within the allocation are a number of restricted views discounted by £2.

Hospitality Members
Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters
We have received 17 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members who recorded seven ticket purchases for wheelchair bays for Premier League away games during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available. Click here for full details.

Ticket sales
Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during the 2018-19 or 2019-20 seasons as follows:

13 or more games: from 8.15am on Thursday September 2.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket and can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of ten tickets per booking.

Sales will then take place subject to availability on a first come, first served basis until sold out.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

12 or more games: from 2pm on Thursday September 2.

11 or more games: from 4pm Thursday September 2.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/442304-leeds-united-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
Re: Leeds away selling details
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 10:12:06 pm »
What would be the earliest train back, without having to miss injury time, and without risking a hernia or anything? Can't ever remember going by myself before, it was deffo not advised back then. So also need to account for some time getting lost and that. Probably bus it back the station.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 1, 2021, 06:39:11 pm »
If you log in to your mates account does it give you the option to post the ticket to a different address or to pick up from the ground and let someone else pick the ticket up on their behalf?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #3 on: September 1, 2021, 09:54:03 pm »
If you log in to your mates account does it give you the option to post the ticket to a different address or to pick up from the ground and let someone else pick the ticket up on their behalf?

It didn't for Norwich.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4 on: September 2, 2021, 12:31:31 am »
What would be the earliest train back, without having to miss injury time, and without risking a hernia or anything? Can't ever remember going by myself before, it was deffo not advised back then. So also need to account for some time getting lost and that. Probably bus it back the station.
The last time we played them - think it was in the LC - I had had a meeting in London, I got the soccer bus from the main station. It left from the side of it outside and you got a return tkt. I didn't speak to anyone apart from getting my tkt, and had my scarf well hidden in my bag. I was very self-conscious but just stared out of the window the whole way, then scuttled round to the away end when we got there! I went home on the car with my mate, but there were loads of buses so it wasn't bad tbf.
« Last Edit: September 2, 2021, 08:24:39 am by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #5 on: September 2, 2021, 01:14:28 am »

Can no longer change the address for delivery. You should be able to collect from the ground as long as you’ve got the card that was used to pay for the tickets, and an email of consent from the email address the lead booker has linked to their account.
« Last Edit: September 2, 2021, 01:17:04 am by MomoWasBoss »
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 2, 2021, 01:14:11 pm »
The last time we played them - think it was in the LC - I had had a meeting in London, I got the soccer bus from the main station. It left from the side of it outside and you got a return tkt. I didn't speak to anyone apart from getting my tkt, and had my scarf well hidden in my bag. I was very self-conscious but just stared out of the window the whole way, then scuttled round to the away end when we got there! I went home on the car with my mate, but there were loads of buses so it wasn't bad tbf.

Nice one, train back is 19.46, so should be more than enough time. It's probably no where near as bad as it used to be but I'll keep my accent hidden to be on the safe side. Or practice a Yorkshire accent.

Oh bar tat

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 2, 2021, 02:59:31 pm »
Pretty sure I'm on 12 but at work and haven't got time to count. Been on 12 for years.

It's not showing.

Anybody else on 12 got problems?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 2, 2021, 03:02:24 pm »
Pretty sure I'm on 12 but at work and haven't got time to count. Been on 12 for years.

It's not showing.

Anybody else on 12 got problems?

My mate is on 16 and it didn't show for him until this afternoon... Ridiculous

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 2, 2021, 03:10:08 pm »
My mate is on 16 and it didn't show for him until this afternoon... Ridiculous

It’s okay mate. ABJ just texted me to tell me I’m on 10 😅

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 2, 2021, 03:11:38 pm »
Sure I bought my Norwich ticket on 12 though. Pretty sure I was on 12 once, ABJ can count that for me if he wants 😅

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #11 on: September 2, 2021, 03:46:48 pm »
Nice one, train back is 19.46, so should be more than enough time. It's probably no where near as bad as it used to be but I'll keep my accent hidden to be on the safe side. Or practice a Yorkshire accent.

Oh bar tat
https://www.wymetro.com/plan-a-journey/sports-grounds/elland-road-leeds/
Would have been the R2 I got

"A matchday shuttle bus service operated by First Leeds Buses, numbered R2, departs from Sovereign Street, adjacent to Leeds station, to the stadium.

The service departs 90 minutes before kick-off and runs at frequent intervals. At the end of the match, a frequent service will operate back to Leeds city centre. Prices are £2.50 return for adults and £1.25 return for children."

Very reasonable if that's current. Just join the queue along the road and get the first bus. Got a feeling I had to get my tkt from some fellas first.

Exit the station via Neville St or if you can't see the sign for that go out the main door, cross over and down the steps then turn right and that's it. It's like an underpass. Sovereign St just along on the left. (I often had meetings in Leeds so that was handy. :) )
« Last Edit: September 2, 2021, 04:37:43 pm by Shanklygates »

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 2, 2021, 04:34:19 pm »

"A matchday shuttle bus service operated by First Leeds Buses, numbered R2, departs from Sovereign Street, adjacent to Leeds station, to the stadium.

The service departs 90 minutes before kick-off and runs at frequent intervals. At the end of the match, a frequent service will operate back to Leeds city centre. Prices are £2.50 return for adults and £1.25 return for children."

Very reasonable if that's current. Just join the queue along the road and get the first bus. Got a feeling I had to get my tkt from some fellas first.

Exit the station via Neville St or if you can't see the sign for that go out the main door, cross over and down the steps then turn right and that's it. It's like an underpass. Sovereign St just long on the left. (I often had meetings in Leeds so that was handy. :) )

Thanks for that.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #13 on: September 2, 2021, 04:43:29 pm »
Sorry if silly question but for Leeds do we get paper tickets? I did select post. It’s just in my LFC ticket portal is has option to distribute tickets for NFC as though it’s a home game.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #14 on: September 2, 2021, 04:44:26 pm »
I'm expecting paper tkts. Think they'd have said otherwise
« Last Edit: September 2, 2021, 04:50:43 pm by Shanklygates »

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #15 on: September 2, 2021, 05:00:14 pm »
I'm expecting paper tkts. Think they'd have said otherwise

Thanks I assume we will get paper tickets

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: September 2, 2021, 08:48:30 pm »
It’s okay mate. ABJ just texted me to tell me I’m on 10 😅
;D
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Matthew57

• Main Stander
« Reply #17 on: September 2, 2021, 09:12:58 pm »

Exit the station via Neville St or if you can't see the sign for that go out the main door, cross over and down the steps then turn right and that's it. It's like an underpass. Sovereign St just along on the left. (I often had meetings in Leeds so that was handy. :) )

I was in Leeds today, the steps were sealed off so it looks like we will have to go round the long way.

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18 on: September 2, 2021, 11:04:59 pm »
Bit of trouble last time in the League Cup . Dodged a flying bottle by inches .
What will this drop to ?

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #19 on: September 2, 2021, 11:43:38 pm »
Bit of trouble last time in the League Cup . Dodged a flying bottle by inches .
What will this drop to ?

Probably about 100 or just less tickets left. Will likely sell out on Mondays sale
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20 on: September 2, 2021, 11:48:04 pm »
Probably about 100 or just less tickets left. Will likely sell out on Mondays sale

No surprise. It’s actually my favourite away .

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: September 4, 2021, 10:20:04 am »
No surprise. It’s actually my favourite away .

One of mine as well. Just hope they haven’t gone too soft. United was the best away but now it’s like Disneyland.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: September 6, 2021, 12:23:47 pm »
Thought this would have sold out. Let them choose seat for me and gave me a restricted view, then had one in the lower tier.

Quite a few left but mainly restricted view. Can see this going down to four.

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #23 on: September 6, 2021, 12:27:51 pm »
Quite a few corp returns went on this morning.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: September 6, 2021, 01:18:40 pm »
Quite a few corp returns went on this morning.

Think I must have had one. Someone on Friday told me there was only restricted view left. Leeds restricted views are as bad as Goodison, ten million posts in the way. Was well happy to get one in the lower.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #25 on: September 6, 2021, 02:44:44 pm »
Are there only Restricted View seats left now? Am in Harrogate on Sunday so would be possible to make the game, however I suspect it will sell out before it drops to all members
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline sameold

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 6, 2021, 03:01:54 pm »
Anyone received their tickets yet?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 6, 2021, 03:12:35 pm »
there's a 2+ sale tomorrow. surely there can't be many/any people on just 2 aways or even 1? how is that even feasible?
YNWA.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #28 on: September 6, 2021, 03:17:36 pm »
about 60 tickets left many RV though !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #29 on: September 6, 2021, 03:18:21 pm »
there's a 2+ sale tomorrow. surely there can't be many/any people on just 2 aways or even 1? how is that even feasible?

Norwich sold out on 2 didnt it?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: September 6, 2021, 03:25:45 pm »

Yes got ours from first sale on Saturday morning

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: September 6, 2021, 03:57:08 pm »
There's a good case to scrap the credits system. Bring back the serial number system and everybody will end up getting a ticket anyway.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #32 on: September 6, 2021, 04:00:19 pm »
Norwich sold out on 2 didnt it?
It was 3 in the end.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #33 on: September 6, 2021, 04:02:13 pm »
I personally know of quite a few that are on 2 from 18/19, probably 2 of Newcastle, Southampton and Leicester.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #34 on: September 6, 2021, 04:02:49 pm »
about 60 tickets left many RV though !
In is in.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #35 on: September 6, 2021, 08:06:48 pm »
First sale but no tkts yet. But we've said b4 how they all seem to go in a box then back out to be posted so we don't get them in order ::)

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: September 7, 2021, 09:30:44 am »
Must admit I really didn't expect this to drop to 2

Do we think it's all because credit hunters aren't buying, but also that a lot of the belled touts were cleansed from the fan update?

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 7, 2021, 10:37:19 am »

Do we think it's all because credit hunters aren't buying, but also that a lot of the belled touts were cleansed from the fan update?

Not cleansed completely, you only need to go on Twitter or Facebook and see it's still going on, some seem to have access to a lot of ticket. But it seems to be mainly low level hospitality, where I think they have email tickets. It makes it harder.

I'd agree that it is partly due to credit hunters and touting, but also still a lot worried about Covid. With away matches you've also got to sit on a train or coach where someone could have it.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: September 7, 2021, 10:38:25 am »
In is in.

Except for the back row of the lower Annie, where you really are just best off watching it in the pub and getting hammered.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #39 on: September 7, 2021, 11:35:18 am »

After the 1st away in 18 months dropped to 3 despite a 2669 allocation, I always expected this with a 2913 allocation to drop lower. I'm sure that this will continue throughout the season as well with some of the bigger allocations, Leicester for example, dropping to all seasies.