Author Topic: ''Richard Keys shock racist slur on black player''  (Read 6875 times)

Offline -Nay-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
''Richard Keys shock racist slur on black player''
« on: February 12, 2011, 10:07:39 pm »
Did a search on Richard keys and the topics were locked so  :wave

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/02/12/sexism-row-pundit-richard-keys-shock-racist-slur-on-black-player-115875-22919246/
Shamed football pundit Richard Keys described a black player as “choco” in an outrageous racist outburst.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
Re: ''the hairy-handed halfwit shock racist slur on black player''
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 10:32:40 pm »
Not surprised, but why is it coming out now after 11 years?
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 10:44:00 pm »

Well done TalkSport.

Employing bigots and men who call Rafael Benitez a nonce since 2001.

(or whenever they were founded)

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 10:46:30 pm »
another job he's out of now

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 10:53:03 pm »
he's a c*nt, and talkshite are only too happy to employ him regardless of what his views are and what he says, shows how much of c*nts they are also... sadly though, himself, Gray, and Talkshite will suit each other perfectly.. sad thing is they will be preaching their shite to the masses... reminds me a lot of some US stations with Bill O'Reilly etc, horrible bastards

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 10:57:44 pm »
Not surprised, but why is it coming out now after 11 years?

cos he was making money for murdoch

now hes no longer working for him expect a lot more stories to come out now

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 11:02:10 pm »
cos he was making money for murdoch

now hes no longer working for him expect a lot more stories to come out now
True, I said at the time I suspect it was the tip of the iceberg and a good deal worse had probably been got on tape, but it goes to show that its been accepted at sky for years now, I would guess whoever leaked this is the original source and hates him and is carrying it on and wont be satified until he/they are off the air totally. With any luck at least.

Sky wouldnt want this to come out, before anyone starts on with the conspiracies, like I said it proves they have been playing c*nts for years behind the scenes, they would of wanted to draw a line under it with the expulsion of them both.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 01:52:32 am »
True, I said at the time I suspect it was the tip of the iceberg and a good deal worse had probably been got on tape, but it goes to show that its been accepted at sky for years now, I would guess whoever leaked this is the original source and hates him and is carrying it on and wont be satified until he/they are off the air totally. With any luck at least.

Sky wouldnt want this to come out, before anyone starts on with the conspiracies, like I said it proves they have been playing c*nts for years behind the scenes, they would of wanted to draw a line under it with the expulsion of them both.

one was sacked the other chose to walk 

have you noticed gray has kept schtum about all this ? he got payed off by sky and probally had a silence clause in it  which will suit both he will stop suining murdoch in exchange for any tapes to be brushed under the carpers ,with hairy hands walking murdoch knows its better to relase the dirt on him before he starts his new job means he will come across as bitter old man 

Offline Deadly 60

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 10:48:47 am »
Keys said last night: “I absolutely refute any suggestion of any racism.

"This was off-air and 11 years ago and anyone who knows me knows that Ruud Gullit, Dion Dublin and Ian Wright are not only my past associates but some of my best friends.”

Oh my lord! I don't even....  ::)

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 10:53:25 am »
It's like that Tory c*nt Cameron - "I have a black friend".
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2011, 11:20:01 am »
one was sacked the other chose to walk 

have you noticed gray has kept schtum about all this ? he got payed off by sky and probally had a silence clause in it  which will suit both he will stop suining murdoch in exchange for any tapes to be brushed under the carpers ,with hairy hands walking murdoch knows its better to relase the dirt on him before he starts his new job means he will come across as bitter old man 
He only chose to walk because he was given no choice, his contract was also paid off. They have both kept their gobs shut since they left, Keys said all the dark forces shite before he went, since then he hasnt said anything publically. I really doubt he was going to either, they both have new jobs and would want to draw a line and get on, Sky arent worred at all about keys, they have no need to discredit him, thats been done.

Sky wanted this dead, by getting shut of them thats what they hoped to achieve. It does Sky no good to have further stuff come out, thus proving that it wasnt a sudden abberation, they have both been behaving like this for years and doing a good deal worse, it proves Sky have known and not done anything about it, however Sky made out when it kicked off it was the first they knew of it and acted to get rid of them as soon as they did, this is not the case as is now being shown.

This is personal, this is someone going after Keys & co, seriously Sky want this dead and buried, they dont want or need more stuff coming out.

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 11:22:51 am »
What a horrible little man he is.
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 11:25:48 am »
One thing I've read in recent weeks is that Keys and Gray (and Sky) have altered the way the game is perceived in this country, or at least how it's analysed professionally. I'd like to think it's bollocks but growing with Sky around obviously the auld arses will be better placed to state whether that's the case or not. Or is it just that it's a lot more popular now then it was previously that people tend to think that's the case?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 11:31:18 am »
He'll suit Talksport, there just another bunch of closet homophobic 'old school' lads who are always up for a bit of nudge nudge wink wink japery when discussing 'birds or wogs'.

I stopped listening to them a couple of years ago when they went form a quasi sensible factual discussion program to the screaming, hysterical 'sky lite'  headline approach. 

Wankers, Keys will fit right in.

Online the oxonian

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 11:54:50 am »
One thing I've read in recent weeks is that Keys and Gray (and Sky) have altered the way the game is perceived in this country, or at least how it's analysed professionally. I'd like to think it's bollocks but growing with Sky around obviously the auld arses will be better placed to state whether that's the case or not. Or is it just that it's a lot more popular now then it was previously that people tend to think that's the case?
i'd say they have, they get allot more time before K.O for instance to fill, where as bbc/itv would have 5mins approx before K.O
and dont forget the bollux hyping up of anything

hoonin

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 11:58:38 am »
Referring to black David Johnson, a potential Scottish international, he casually called him “Choco Jocko”.

OldCold likes this.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 12:15:08 pm »
i tell ya what, the first person to mention that twats name in the ' familiar usernames ' thread im gonna drop them. Big sam style.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 12:17:33 pm »
i tell ya what, the first person to mention that twats name in the ' familiar usernames ' thread im gonna drop them. Big sam style.
OldCold likes this

Offline PhiLFC#1

• The Messiah! He rawks amongst us
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 12:26:18 pm »
Doesn't make him racist.

hoonin

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 12:48:32 pm »
Doesn't make him racist.

What about a bigot?

Offline DM Red

• no it wasnt a knee jerk - just a jerk....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2011, 01:31:35 pm »
As if Ruud Gullit is friends with that c*nt.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2011, 01:53:27 pm »
Doesn't make him racist.

What does it make him? Genuine question? Off hand calling someone black 'choco'? What exactly does that make him?
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline timiano

• Flatlander
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 02:03:23 pm »
Still

The best witch hunt, EVER!

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 02:25:49 pm »
Pahahahahaha.

It. just. keeps. giving.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline King_doggerel

• "What the fuck is a baldrick?"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2011, 02:34:32 pm »
these 'dark forces' continue to hunt keys (no pun intended)

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 02:35:20 pm »
"I'm not sexist, my mother's a woman"
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Jokerman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 02:37:37 pm »

I'm not sure how they're supposed to have revolutionised it. I can understand to an extent people saying Sky 'revolutionised' it, if only for the fact it took football off terrestial TV and started showing games at alien times, as well as the amount of games shown and the money poured into the 'game'. Keys and Gray though? How? With his 'tactics board'? Ironic really as he knows fuck all about tactics.
How come Aquilani wasn't in the squad today?

Solving the drought in East Africa with his fancy flicks.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2011, 02:47:58 pm »
i'd say they have, they get allot more time before K.O for instance to fill, where as bbc/itv would have 5mins approx before K.O
and dont forget the bollux hyping up of anything

I'm not sure how they're supposed to have revolutionised it. I can understand to an extent people saying Sky 'revolutionised' it, if only for the fact it took football off terrestial TV and started showing games at alien times, as well as the amount of games shown and the money poured into the 'game'. Keys and Gray though? How? With his 'tactics board'? Ironic really as he knows fuck all about tactics.

Yeah, their analysis of the actual games they show was pretty poor - I guess Sky allowed more exposure to games which meant more time to talk, and regardless of the quality of analysis, that there is/was so much coverage can get mistaken as quality.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline rednile

• Last one out
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 18 LT , 5 EC, 7 FAC, 8 LC, 3 UEFA,
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2011, 03:36:50 pm »
Not a surprise , cant put into words how much i hated that arrogant twat .
Spent sometimes in stormy weather                               

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2011, 04:15:58 pm »

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 04:18:39 pm »
so how long before the 'richard keys insults the gays' clip comes out?

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 05:44:46 pm »
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline rusty-la

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 07:45:51 pm »
Doesn't make him racist.

So what do you make of him?

Offline Smicer 56

• Kemlynite
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2011, 08:38:08 pm »
Someone at Sky really does have it in for him. Fairplay though - he really is a cock

Offline redmachine

• Legacy Fan
  • Y N W A
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 08:40:35 pm »
Who the hell had access to 11 year old audio and managed to find something like this? He sure has made some enemies.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2011, 08:43:16 pm »
Sexism, racism; are there any more ism's left for him to cover.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 08:58:59 pm »
Sexism, racism; are there any more ism's left for him to cover.

not done the gays yet

Offline lfcshaunod

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 09:10:12 pm »
He is having a shocker at the moment isn't he

What a prize bell end
I'M NOT NED STARK'S BASTARD!!!

Offline Socrates7

• Main Stander
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2011, 09:12:32 pm »
I wonder if there is any anti-Rafa fat Spanish waiter footage... I wouldn't be surprised considering how much they hated the great man.
Dalglish: "If the supporters like me, then it's only half as much as I like them."

Offline Jokerman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2011, 09:16:59 pm »
Yeah, their analysis of the actual games they show was pretty poor - I guess Sky allowed more exposure to games which meant more time to talk, and regardless of the quality of analysis, that there is/was so much coverage can get mistaken as quality.

I think the last bit is about the size of it. They gave themselves much more time to fill and that's something which wasn't done before to that extent, that's about all I can think of.
How come Aquilani wasn't in the squad today?

Solving the drought in East Africa with his fancy flicks.