Author Topic: Sion away tickets  (Read 47288 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Sion away tickets
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2015, 12:43:30 pm »
I had a call yesterday from the ticket office so they could refund my fiver for my intention to travel.  Reckon it might take them a while to check visa's, remove dodgy one's from purchase history, etc.

No reason why they can't announce it though, unless if there's problems from Sion's end.
They've already had 4 days to remove the dodgy ones as the deadline to submit proof of travel/visa was last Saturday although you're probably right as they'll use the excuse that they've been busy with the bulk sales this week.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2015, 12:50:46 pm »
Had proof of travel on our 3 confirmed over a week ago but one lad who didn't travel had an e-mail saying he had until yesterday to confirm he had proof of travel..

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2015, 01:07:56 pm »
Had proof of travel on our 3 confirmed over a week ago but one lad who didn't travel had an e-mail saying he had until yesterday to confirm he had proof of travel..
:-\ The deadline to submit was 5 days ago, why would they offer him more time? The match was 2 weeks ago, everyone that went has had plenty of time to submit both documents.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2015, 01:17:01 pm »

:-\ The deadline to submit was 5 days ago, why would they offer him more time? The match was 2 weeks ago, everyone that went has had plenty of time to submit both documents.

This would suggest it's going to take even longer for an announcement  :no :no :no

Fair play to the lads who went to Kazan and who know you're guaranteed a ticket. But for those of us on 5 credits from last year and this and would like to know what the score is, and if we're likely to be able to go with a ticket in our purchase history this is a right pain

Whilst I appreciate loads go without tickets and get sorted, after my experiences in Athens, I'd vowed not to travel again without a ticket

So would like to know what the criteria is

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2015, 01:30:09 pm »
Snap!
We are a team of one half.

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2015, 01:35:49 pm »
This would suggest it's going to take even longer for an announcement  :no :no :no

Fair play to the lads who went to Kazan and who know you're guaranteed a ticket. But for those of us on 5 credits from last year and this and would like to know what the score is, and if we're likely to be able to go with a ticket in our purchase history this is a right pain

Whilst I appreciate loads go without tickets and get sorted, after my experiences in Athens, I'd vowed not to travel again without a ticket

So would like to know what the criteria is

Everyone with Kazan is sorted that's a given. But agree would decent if the club would just give us an idea of criteria as they did with Kazan originally. Regardless of how many of the 400 of the Kazan actually travelled surely isn't necessary for drawing up the criteria as there maybe 150-200 who didn't travel and the boundaries must be much wider than that. Granted needs to be done to weed out those that didn't go. Im on 4 from last season, think I'll be ok.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2015, 01:43:41 pm »

Everyone with Kazan is sorted that's a given. But agree would decent if the club would just give us an idea of criteria as they did with Kazan originally. Regardless of how many of the 400 of the Kazan actually travelled surely isn't necessary for drawing up the criteria as there maybe 150-200 who didn't travel and the boundaries must be much wider than that. Granted needs to be done to weed out those that didn't go. Im on 4 from last season, think I'll be ok.

With a likely allocation of 800, wish I was as confident as you are.

If you say 250 have the necessary proof from Kazan, would be surprised if there was less than 550 with 4 from last year and Bordeaux from this.

Hope you're right though  ;D ;D

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2015, 01:54:25 pm »
If the club bring in proof of travel again then I'm not worried, but on the other hand, I can't see a lot buying for credits for this one.

Id be stunned if there was no proof of travel, if we can do it for 400, surely they can do it for 800? Don't have to get it all sorted until well into the new year aswell, assuming we get through  ;)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2015, 01:56:39 pm »
I wish they'd bring travel proof for Bordeaux into it but they would have said if they planned to - given how few were there!  :-\
We are a team of one half.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2015, 02:04:13 pm »
If the club bring in proof of travel again then I'm not worried, but on the other hand, I can't see a lot buying for credits for this one.

Id be stunned if there was no proof of travel, if we can do it for 400, surely they can do it for 800? Don't have to get it all sorted until well into the new year aswell, assuming we get through  ;)

I'll happily provide my proof of travel for this, but not booking flights till I know I can get a ticket.

Think you will find people buy for credits and sell on, there's a fair few on here going without tickets, so would snap up anybody who gets one through the club.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2015, 02:16:44 pm »
Proof of travel not so easy to do unless a visa involved. Anyone can knock up an email booking confirmation. As a lot of people use smartphones for boarding passes it's not so straightforward to ask for a physical boarding pass with budget airlines especially. Even ones you print at home can be easily edited.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2015, 04:35:34 pm »
There's supposed to be some news about this tonight.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2015, 04:37:38 pm »
Lets hope so!

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2015, 04:59:18 pm »
I wish they'd bring travel proof for Bordeaux into it but they would have said if they planned to - given how few were there!  :-\

Loads went to Bordeaux by coach or car so wouldn't have anything to prove they went

Anyway. There will be an announcement soon

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2015, 05:03:52 pm »
Loads went to Bordeaux by coach or car so wouldn't have anything to prove they went

Anyway. There will be an announcement soon
Selfies from inside/outside the stadium. How about that?!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2015, 05:04:44 pm »
Selfies from inside/outside the stadium. How about that?!
;D

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2015, 06:27:16 pm »

Where you getting that from then Max?

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2015, 07:40:41 pm »
Where you getting that from then Max?

From another site, it seems to be shite.

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2015, 08:38:49 pm »
Didn't realise you were on RAOTL Max

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2015, 09:15:41 pm »
Didn't realise you were on RAOTL Max

It wasn't from there.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2015, 02:14:37 am »
ill keep my toll road reciepts for proof of traval if they ask !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2015, 08:51:38 am »
Why do people think those with just Kazan will defo be sorted? Surely that's just one credit, as per Bordeaux. It can't be valued any more than that surely.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2015, 08:55:37 am »
Why do people think those with just Kazan will defo be sorted? Surely that's just one credit, as per Bordeaux. It can't be valued any more than that surely.

It's more the fact that if you're prepared to go through the hassle of getting Kazan, you're more than likely to have been to all of our euro aways this year and last.

So will have full credits for the upcoming announcement, so therefore guaranteed, that's assuming they only used the 6 aways we've had. With the supposed 800 allocation, it will be tough.

But agree if they've missed any last year or this.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 08:57:33 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2015, 09:43:58 am »
It's more the fact that if you're prepared to go through the hassle of getting Kazan, you're more than likely to have been to all of our euro aways this year and last.

So will have full credits for the upcoming announcement, so therefore guaranteed, that's assuming they only used the 6 aways we've had. With the supposed 800 allocation, it will be tough.

But agree if they've missed any last year or this.
If you've got Kazan you won't need any from last year (although you'd have to have at least one of them). First sale will be Bordeaux and Kazan. They won't bring previous years into it until after the first sale.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2015, 09:51:18 am »
If you've got Kazan you won't need any from last year (although you'd have to have at least one of them). First sale will be Bordeaux and Kazan. They won't bring previous years into it until after the first sale.

Correct, but that will account for what 250 tops - What criteria for the other 550

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2015, 10:36:45 am »
In Kazan we were talking to the club stewards/Merseyside police that were there and they said about 315 fans had tickets and were expected to have travelled. Presumably close to that number would have validated.

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2015, 10:39:14 am »
Correct, but that will account for what 250 tops - What criteria for the other 550
I'd say 5 from 6 (inc Bordeaux) after just Kazan dating back from Basel. Imagine that will take up the rest, maybe a late availability for 4 from 6.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2015, 11:02:06 am »
I'd say 5 from 6 (inc Bordeaux) after just Kazan dating back from Basel. Imagine that will take up the rest, maybe a late availability for 4 from 6.
No chance, the smallest allocation out of that lot was 1695 for Basel, if rumours are correct and it will leave only 550 tickets, the criteria will go much further back than that as most that got Basel would have bought all the others apart from Kazan for obvious reasons.

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2015, 11:19:03 am »
No chance, the smallest allocation out of that lot was 1695 for Basel, if rumours are correct and it will leave only 550 tickets, the criteria will go much further back than that as most that got Basel would have bought all the others apart from Kazan for obvious reasons.

I agree. Would expect it to go back a few Seasons at least. How many went / bought tickets the last couple of games in Russia for Zenit and Anzhi? Might include those in it?! Maybe Lille where we only had 1000 tickets?!

1080 allocation for Zenit, 1640 for Anzhi but don't know how many got sold.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:31:01 am by matchball »

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2015, 12:15:28 pm »
if prices are to be the rumoured £70 ish cant see them needing to go back to far for eligibility. no one will buy for the credit at that price and cant see more than 6/700 travelling due to expense just before xmas etc. be amazed if anyone that genuinely wants a ticket and is going doesnt get one

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2015, 12:43:17 pm »
If they don't go some way back then they'll be risking plenty that have perhaps only missed Rubin in many years, missing out. Potentially circa. 1300 going for 550 tickets! I agree that up to 800 will travel but people will pay £70 for credit cos they know that many have booked without guaranteed tickets and that they will be able to get shot of them.
Obviously I don't know exact figures but if you go a few Seasons back and include a circa. 1000 game or two then the tickets will go to those that have been going for at least a few years. If you include just last year then that has the possibility of not being the case. Time will obviously tell....
What we've all learnt is that we shouldn't really be second guessing our ticket office but we can't help it!  ;)

Offline Albert Shears

• Main Stander
  • Rafa Loyalist
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2015, 12:44:57 pm »
if prices are to be the rumoured £70 ish cant see them needing to go back to far for eligibility. no one will buy for the credit at that price and cant see more than 6/700 travelling due to expense just before xmas etc. be amazed if anyone that genuinely wants a ticket and is going doesnt get one
yeh I'm with you. Based on how much the sion home end cost I think it could even be more than £70.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2015, 01:00:58 pm »
Only have 7

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2015, 01:01:06 pm »
Liverpool FC have released the following ticket information regarding the Europa League game with FC Sion at the Stade De Tourbillon, Switzerland on Thursday December 10, kicking off at 7pm local time (6pm GMT).

The club has received an allocation of 564 stand tickets for this all ticket fixture.

Ticket prices

Adult: £52

All tickets purchased online will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £4.98.

Alternatively, supporters can request for their tickets to be held for collection at the Anfield ticket office, by completing the online comments box when making their purchase. If collection is requested, the special delivery charge will be refunded.

Hospitality Members

Qualifying Executive Box holders, Centenary, Premier, Executive, Reds Bar and International members should contact the Hospitality Sales Department on 0151 263 9199.

Disabled supporter applications

Qualifying wheelchair, visually impaired and ambulant disabled supporters should telephone 0843 170 5555 and select the disability option to speak to one of our advisors.

Official packages

Please note that the club will not be offering an official trip for this game.

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available to Hospitality Members, Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders who attended Rubin Kazan (05.11.15) and have had their travel visa and boarding pass approved by the club.

On sale Monday November 23 from 8.15am GMT. Supporters who purchase during the above sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Tickets will then be available to Hospitality Members, Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at the following European away fixtures during previous Seasons:

Bordeaux (17.09.15), Beşiktaş (26.02.15), Ludogorets (26.11.14), Real Madrid (04.11.14), Basel (01.10.14), Zenit (14.02.13), Udinese (06.12.12), Anzhi (08.11.12), and Young Boys (20.09.12),

Attendance at nine games: On sale Tuesday November 24 from 8.15am. Supporters who purchase during the above sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Attendance at eight or more games: On sale Wednesday November 25 from 8.15am.

As the number of qualifying applicants exceeds the number of available tickets, we cannot guarantee that all who apply will be successful in securing a ticket. Those supporters who are not successful are urged not to travel.

If tickets still remain a further announcement will be made. Please visit the club website www.liverpoolfc.com

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction online or at the Ticket Office window.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

Tickets purchased for this match may count as priority for any future away matches within this competition; however this does not guarantee that tickets for future European away matches will be available to all who apply.

Supporters are strongly advised to retain ticket stubs and proof of travel documents.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2015, 01:09:25 pm »
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2015, 01:09:45 pm »
Pathetic, every other team Gets 800 we get 564

So 3.8 % allocation

Offline Aggers-Elbow

• Kopite
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2015, 01:13:14 pm »
7 of us all booked have got 6. Not a chance were getting sorted through the club
They all laugh at us, They all mock at us, They all say our days our numbered.

@Danny_Timmis89

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2015, 01:15:12 pm »
7 of us all booked have got 6. Not a chance were getting sorted through the club
same here mate...sports bar in sion for us i reckon :no :butt
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2015, 01:17:10 pm »
same here mate...STRIP bar in sion for us i reckon :no :butt

Yes mate, I'm into that.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!