Author Topic: Preseason tour summer 2018 - sponsored by Findus (other products are available)  (Read 355191 times)

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
Re: Preseason tour summer 2018
« Reply #1440 on: July 13, 2018, 02:13:55 pm »
1. Because there's data to suggest he can perform for a length of time longer than 6 months
Karius put up three straight seasons of saving 74-75% of all shots he faced. Those are elite numbers. For 3 straight years.

2. Klopp was 5 points from serious questions being asked off him, he got away with the gamble on the Coutinho risk but who knows where we'd finish/win had we kept Phil/got a replacement.
I won't even...

3. That would make sense had the two pre-season games not happened were Karius looked anything but confident and assertive, the point was made that after he made that mistake his game deteriorated.
4. It's a needless risk, we can get someone better or as good in why not do it? If we can't then we'll settle for waiting again
Surely "if we can't" then surely one of the options has to be "it's because my perspective is wrong, that he is better than what I believe to be true because the person whose job is on the line to make this decision and the team of professional scouts, analysts and goal keeper coaches as well as an independant 3rd party we hired at the end of last season to assess this exact thing believe we cannot find anybody better based on the criteria we set out.

You always have to include within your range of options the "I might be wrong" option. Given the knowledge, experience, qualifications and information we all have regarding situations involving the club, most of us invariably are.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1441 on: July 13, 2018, 02:17:03 pm »

You can literally apply the same logic to your rebuttal, the point of a forum is to discuss decisions and raise disagreements because using your logic we might as well shut the place down as there's more qualified people (appeal to authority fallacy) that are there to make those decisions. 
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1442 on: July 13, 2018, 02:17:34 pm »
And this is how Rafa was sacked by the other cowboys.

This type of thinking
You won't find a bigger Rafa supporter than me

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1443 on: July 13, 2018, 02:17:34 pm »
You can raise points without having digs, every post you disagree with you throw a dig like you have a chip on your shoulder. You missed out in your evaluation the Collapse of Chlesea who we lost 1-0 to meaning we had to play our strongest team last game of the season as it was still in balance when we should have been way clear, our April/May results in the league were poor, we suffered because we couldn't rotate players - Phil could play in front 3 or midfield 3 and had a goal or assist every 60 minutes he was on the pitch, to say we didn't miss him would be denying reality.

Our April/May results in the league suffered because we had Europe as the priority and even then we hardly did that badly. In our final eight games we lost once and even that was a 1-0 Chelsea could have lost.

Offline SlowRap

• Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1444 on: July 13, 2018, 02:20:28 pm »
Our April/May results in the league suffered because we had Europe as the priority and even then we hardly did that badly. In our final eight games we lost once and even that was a 1-0 Chelsea could have lost.
We drew with relegated West brom and Stoke, putting us in an uncomfortable situation - the point is squad depth that would allow for rotation without a massive drop off, we lacked that due to selling our most creative player. Let's not go into this as it's a. off topic and b. won't change anything

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1445 on: July 13, 2018, 02:20:58 pm »
You can raise points without having digs, every post you disagree with you throw a dig like you have a chip on your shoulder. You missed out in your evaluation the Collapse of Chelsea who we lost 1-0 to meaning we had to play our strongest team last game of the season as it was still in balance when we should have been way clear, our April/May results in the league were poor, we suffered because we couldn't rotate players - Phil could play in front 3 or midfield 3 and had a goal or assist every 60 minutes he was on the pitch, to say we didn't miss him would be denying reality.

I throw digs at every post I disagree with? Do you read my posts exclusively, if so go read something else then, that too is also a load of nonsense.

The replacement in the transfer market for Coutinho was not attainable, the situation with Coutinho reached it's climax and it needed to be resolved one way or another, Klopp has explained this and I am not arsed to bring up this debate as I've done it countless times in the past.

We made an adjustment to our system in order to fill the void until a better opportunity came to replace him [i.e. this summer], we did that through Salah and Firmino, and Mane dropping a bit deeper, we did it also through Ox who made the bursting drives in midfield to give us the ability to open things up. We also had Lallana in mind, at the time, when Coutinho was sold, Lallana was expected back shortly. That was another player who could  help us adjust our system and change the way we were dependent on Coutinho in certain moments.

Coutinho is one player, so yes he could rotate for Mane, or Salah, or someone in midfield, but he's still one player. You still had other players who had intensive matches against City and then playing in the league right after or before that. One player alone doesn't change the fact that Can,Lallana[reinjured], and Ox got injured within a month's time. So any previous adjustments we had, or plans that we made to accommodate the absence of Coutinho, was thrown out of the window because of said injuries.

So anyone not taking all of this into consideration and coming to the conclusion you are coming to, which you have a right to of course, is not living in reality. Just because you have the right to your opinion, like everyone else, doesn't mean I am going to sit here and ignore any absolute bollocks you express within your opinion.

Hence you're being called out on the absurdness of your assessment.

The line up against Chelsea, could have been prevented had Salah taken his chances against Stoke, and had we had been given a rightful penalty in that same game, and had we also kept our heads against West Brom once we went 2-0 up. I wasn't aware that Coutinho was the almighty deity of football who controls every aspect of both ends of the pitch.

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1446 on: July 13, 2018, 02:22:46 pm »
2. Klopp was 5 points from serious questions being asked off him, he got away with the gamble on the Coutinho risk but who knows where we'd finish/win had we kept Phil/got a replacement.

Jesus wept.

Offline Ipcress

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1447 on: July 13, 2018, 02:23:16 pm »
The concussion to me is irrelevant. What is relevant is his ability to perform in the future and I'm not sure he's mentally tough enough to thrive given what he's going to have to go through in order to come out the other end as Liverpool's no.1 keeper.

I would say that the concussion is the crux of the matter.

Concussion led to Liverpoole loss in final led to supporters blaming Karius leading to pressure which effects future performance.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't going to get through it, but if we don't support him then it's going to be a lot, lot harder than it needs to be.

Oh, and any future keeper wondering whether he should come here, looking at the way Karius is being treated isn't going going to help us, is it?
The sort of people that seek power, are exactly the sort that should be kept away from it.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1448 on: July 13, 2018, 02:24:10 pm »
We drew with relegated West brom and Stoke, putting us in an uncomfortable situation - the point is squad depth that would allow for rotation without a massive drop off, we lacked that due to selling our most creative player. Let's not go into this as it's a. off topic and b. won't change anything

You mean the same West Brom who beat Man United before they played us? Who also beat Spurs a couple of games later?

We also had a few injuries to players such as Clyne, Lallana and Ox which probably had more of an effect than losing Phil.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1449 on: July 13, 2018, 02:25:54 pm »
You won't find a bigger Rafa supporter than me

Irrelevant. That doesn't mean you're excluded to that type of thinking.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1450 on: July 13, 2018, 02:25:58 pm »
Even if we don't take into consideration the fact that we would have got a lot more points had we not had the Champions League to focus on, five points in football is a lot of points and its not like we were fortunate to have that many points.

We did exactly what we needed to do to finish in the top four and ensure we progressed into the final. Its not Klopp's fault that the arse fell out of some people just because we didn't tie up things earlier.

If we win the League by five points this season will we have been five points away from people questioning things?

It's genuinely one of the worst arguments I've ever seen on here, and the worrying thing its not the first time I've seen it written.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1451 on: July 13, 2018, 02:26:58 pm »
You mean the same West Brom who beat Man United before they played us? Who also beat Spurs a couple of games later?

We also had a few injuries to players such as Clyne, Lallana and Ox which probably had more of an effect than losing Phil.

The crux of the moment we had severely intense matches before and after CL fixtures, it wasn't one player alone that needed to be rotated, unless we had multiple clones of Coutinho, the issue still remained.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1452 on: July 13, 2018, 02:27:38 pm »

We drew against West Brom earlier in the season with Coutinho in the side. We were at home and they were in a worse run of form.

People talk like we never dropped points in games we should've won when Coutinho played.

Also, if we still had Coutinho, he wouldn't have even been playing in these matches because he would have been rested!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:29:22 pm by LovelyCushionedHeader »
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline SlowRap

• Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1453 on: July 13, 2018, 02:33:24 pm »
I throw digs at every post I disagree with? Do you read my posts exclusively, if so go read something else then, that too is also a load of nonsense.

Wind your bloody neck in.

With that attitude you could easily support Everton

Just from the first page of your post history, + you had a go at me in the past when you overreacted about something.

The replacement in the transfer market for Coutinho was not attainable, the situation with Coutinho reached it's climax and it needed to be resolved one way or another, Klopp has explained this and I am not arsed to bring up this debate as I've done it countless times in the past.

We made an adjustment to our system in order to fill the void until a better opportunity came to replace him [i.e. this summer], we did that through Salah and Firmino, and Mane dropping a bit deeper, we did it also through Ox who made the bursting drives in midfield to give us the ability to open things up. We also had Lallana in mind, at the time, when Coutinho was sold, Lallana was expected back shortly. That was another player who could  help us adjust our system and change the way we were dependent on Coutinho in certain moments.

Coutinho is one player, so yes he could rotate for Mane, or Salah, or someone in midfield, but he's still one player. You still had other players who had intensive matches against City and then playing in the league right after or before that. One player alone doesn't change the fact that Can,Lallana[reinjured], and Ox got injured within a month's time. So any previous adjustments we had, or plans that we made to accommodate the absence of Coutinho, was thrown out of the window because of said injuries.

So anyone not taking all of this into consideration and coming to the conclusion you are coming to, which you have a right to of course, is not living in reality. Just because you have the right to your opinion, like everyone else, doesn't mean I am going to sit here and ignore any absolute bollocks you express within your opinion.

Hence you're being called out on the absurdness of your assessment.

The line up against Chelsea, could have been prevented had Salah taken his chances against Stoke, and had we had been given a rightful penalty in that same game, and had we also kept our heads against West Brom once we went 2-0 up. I wasn't aware that Coutinho was the almighty deity of football who controls every aspect of both ends of the pitch.
Refer to my reply to SMS

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #1454 on: July 13, 2018, 02:35:16 pm »
You can literally apply the same logic to your rebuttal, the point of a forum is to discuss decisions and raise disagreements because using your logic we might as well shut the place down as there's more qualified people (appeal to authority fallacy) that are there to make those decisions.
I didn't say we couldn't discuss it. Or give opinions (strawman fallacy).  I said we cannot exclude the possibility that our perspective or opinion might be wrong. So if you create an either or situation as you did, it is a false dichotomy.

Offline SlowRap

• Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1455 on: July 13, 2018, 02:36:47 pm »
to avoid this thread being locked anyone that wants to have a selling Phil was a mistake debate with me can PM me

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1456 on: July 13, 2018, 02:36:48 pm »
Just from the first page of your post history, + you had a go at me in the past when you overreacted about something.
Refer to my reply to SMS

Read the definition of every.

I have 11k posts on here. You gave me a couple of examples.

Either way I am not arsed with your response. I've said what i needed to say.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #1457 on: July 13, 2018, 02:39:44 pm »
to avoid this thread being locked anyone that wants to have a selling Phil was a mistake debate with me can PM me

why the hell would anyone want to debate that after the season we had, finishing top 4 for the first time in back to back seasons in however many years, getting to the CL final. It's mind boggling.

Move on. The club did, from a player who doesn't want to be here. And they are methodically building a stronger squad without him.   

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #1458 on: July 13, 2018, 02:40:16 pm »
We drew against West Brom earlier in the season with Coutinho in the side. We were at home and they were in a worse run of form.

People talk like we never dropped points in games we should've won when Coutinho played.

Also, if we still had Coutinho, he wouldn't have even been playing in these matches because he would have been rested!
If anything, I think we will improve without Coutinho in the side for those games. His tendency to get frustrated and start forcing play can be extremely damaging compared the comparatively few times it will pay off. It was interesting when looking at Coutinho's shooting compared to Shaqiri recently just how many shots he takes that are missed/blocked - 69%.

Offline SlowRap

• Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1459 on: July 13, 2018, 02:43:53 pm »
I didn't say we couldn't discuss it. Or give opinions (strawman fallacy).  I said we cannot exclude the possibility that our perspective or opinion might be wrong. So if you create an either or situation as you did, it is a false dichotomy.
Are there people that can never be wrong? No, so what point is it that you're making - I might be wrong on wanting the club to get a new keeper in? Of course, but like de facto keeps pointing out I don't make decisions at the club so you can a. ignore my opinion and not reply saving us both time b. present arguments to the contrary which we can debate and both learn from or c. understand that statistical analysis gets overridden by emotion in football all the time and even if you can prove with statistical facts that Karius is the bees knees in reality the emotional baggage he brings with him might mean that he isn't worth the risk when there's options of getting someone else in as good/better.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1460 on: July 13, 2018, 02:53:49 pm »
I was just thinking 'who the fuck is SlowRap?!' and then I clocked :D

Change it back please mods, way too confusing
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1461 on: July 13, 2018, 02:53:58 pm »

This makes no sense at all. 5 points is a large number of points in football.
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1462 on: July 13, 2018, 03:02:06 pm »
You can raise points without having digs, every post you disagree with you throw a dig like you have a chip on your shoulder. You missed out in your evaluation the Collapse of Chlesea who we lost 1-0 to meaning we had to play our strongest team last game of the season as it was still in balance when we should have been way clear, our April/May results in the league were poor, we suffered because we couldn't rotate players - Phil could play in front 3 or midfield 3 and had a goal or assist every 60 minutes he was on the pitch, to say we didn't miss him would be denying reality.

Collapse? Didn't they score one marginally flukey goal? Or are we talking about a different collapse at Chelsea that resulted in a 1-0 defeat?
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline SlowRap

• Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1463 on: July 13, 2018, 03:04:25 pm »
Collapse? Didn't they score one marginally flukey goal? Or are we talking about a different collapse at Chelsea that resulted in a 1-0 defeat?
My bad for the grammar, I meant Chelsea themselves collapsed and didn't challenge us as they could have

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1464 on: July 13, 2018, 03:05:26 pm »
I was just thinking 'who the fuck is SlowRap?!' and then I clocked :D

Change it back please mods, way too confusing

who is it? I obviously don't take enough notice of names here!

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1465 on: July 13, 2018, 03:06:53 pm »
who is it? I obviously don't take enough notice of names here!

Jacob Rees-Mogg, I think.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1466 on: July 13, 2018, 03:09:55 pm »

ah right! I guess that would explain the negativity and sly digs then  ;D

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1467 on: July 13, 2018, 03:11:39 pm »
kin ell lads, he has the same avatar and signature
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #1468 on: July 13, 2018, 03:14:16 pm »
AHHHHH that's why I was fooled into replying after saying I wouldn't before. I'll add him to the ignore list to prevent me being tricked into thinking its a new poster who has just gone wrong momentarily when he changes his name again.

Offline SlowRap

• Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1469 on: July 13, 2018, 03:17:12 pm »
play the ball

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1470 on: July 13, 2018, 03:18:20 pm »
kin ell lads, he has the same avatar and signature

that isn't enough for me  ;D  There's so many posters on here! I'd recognise about 5 by their avs and sig, and one of those is me.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #1471 on: July 13, 2018, 03:19:26 pm »
Which is fine as they themselves are not 100 per cent:

"At the time of our evaluation, Mr. Karius’s principal residual symptoms and objective signs suggested that visual spatial dysfunction existed and likely occurred immediately following the event. Additional symptomatic and objectively noted areas of dysfunction also persisted. It could be possible that such deficits would affect performance."
Yeah, you are confusing how you and a scientist use doubt when expressing themselves.

Scientists express doubt when things cannot be measured to be irrefutably true. Like saying "this cup has 250ml of water in it". Whereas I imagine you express no such doubt in things you mostly believe to be true that you cannot measure. Like "Van Dijk is world class"

Offline eAyeAddio

• Legacy Fan
  • The last Kremlin-esque figure in The Main Stand...
« Reply #1472 on: July 13, 2018, 03:20:28 pm »
.....if you can prove with statistical facts that Karius is the bees knees in reality the emotional baggage he brings with him might mean that he isn't worth the risk when there's options of getting someone else in as good/better.

There is one statistic that isn't widely known but is nonetheless quite true........ in his entire career as a football manager Klopp's total spend on goalkeepers has been £6m (and £4m of that was on Karius.)

In my view Klopp has a distorted view of Karius's capabilities based on the emotional reason that they are both from the same area of Germany (Black Forest) and his stubborn-ness in sticking with the liability that is Karius will eventually cost Klopp his job.

He has previous regarding his inability to buy (or even recognise) a decent keeper as many Germans believe that Dortmund lost out to Munich for the simple fact that Dortmund had a crap keeper at the time Munich had a superb one.

I don't want the same thing happening to us.  You can have 10 Peles on the pitch but they would be cancelled out by a keeper who insists on giving away soft goals.

Goalkeeping stats aside, Karius is not popular within the squad - Lovren in particular would be only too pleased to drive Karius to the airport - and is detrimental to the squad's morale.    He needs to be replaced immediately for that reason alone.

They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.....

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1473 on: July 13, 2018, 03:22:41 pm »
Lovren in particular would be only too pleased to drive Karius to the airport

Did I miss something?
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #1474 on: July 13, 2018, 03:23:50 pm »
There is one statistic that isn't widely known but is nonetheless quite true........ in his entire career as a football manager Klopp's total spend on goalkeepers has been £6m (and £4m of that was on Karius.)
The same spending argument was made on center backs until 6 months ago.
Goalkeeping stats aside, Karius is not popular within the squad - Lovren in particular would be only too pleased to drive Karius to the airport - and is detrimental to the squad's morale.    He needs to be replaced immediately for that reason alone.
And this is why facts/evidence are important boys and girls. To prevent you needing to read made up shite like this.

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1475 on: July 13, 2018, 03:25:21 pm »
Did I miss something?
Lovren loves driving. He drove Salah to the Liverpool awards and some fans mistook him for Salah's 'driver'. He comes across as a good friend.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1476 on: July 13, 2018, 03:29:21 pm »

In my view Klopp has a distorted view of Karius's capabilities based on the emotional reason that they are both from the same area of Germany (Black Forest) and his stubborn-ness in sticking with the liability that is Karius will eventually cost Klopp his job.

He has previous regarding his inability to buy (or even recognise) a decent keeper as many Germans believe that Dortmund lost out to Munich for the simple fact that Dortmund had a crap keeper at the time Munich had a superb one.

I don't want the same thing happening to us.  You can have 10 Peles on the pitch but they would be cancelled out by a keeper who insists on giving away soft goals.

I don't know what to say.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1477 on: July 13, 2018, 03:32:19 pm »

Have read my share of pile of shite posts, but this one is among the top of the pile.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1478 on: July 13, 2018, 03:33:03 pm »

And you know this how?
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1479 on: July 13, 2018, 03:35:35 pm »
Did I miss something?

RAWK quote stats aside, eAyeAddio is not popular within the forum - Baba Yagu in particular would be only too pleased to drive him to the airport - and is detrimental to the forum’s morale. He needs to be replaced immediately for that reason alone.