Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3273307 times)

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: United - το πράσινο και το gOle πρότυπο
« Reply #13040 on: January 22, 2021, 11:24:38 pm »
I had a video sent to me on whatsapp. It was a boylesports video about United fans coming out of the woodwork. Reckon that's the one but I can't find it anywhere.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13041 on: January 23, 2021, 12:14:57 am »
I saw a piss take video the other day about United fan’s suddenly coming out their box after 7 years.

Anyone know a link to it?

My gf’s bro and Dad are getting all giddy all of a sudden (United fans) and need to send it to them.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BqBqRTFY20wxE16PhHagkxQGZHe7WOxE/view?usp=drivesdk.  Not sure if that works for you, I think that's the link.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13042 on: January 23, 2021, 12:34:06 am »
I had a video sent to me on whatsapp. It was a boylesports video about United fans coming out of the woodwork. Reckon that's the one but I can't find it anywhere.
Is it this one?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-s_g0dk3Afs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-s_g0dk3Afs</a>
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13043 on: January 23, 2021, 12:46:28 am »
Can't speak for Red Rich, but when I bet on our rivals I would always want to ultimately lose the money ;D

Any winnings are there for cheering me up somehow.

I've not put a comfort bet on for years, used to do it fairly regularly back in the day before I got a joint account with the Mrs.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13044 on: January 23, 2021, 08:31:09 am »
Is it this one?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-s_g0dk3Afs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-s_g0dk3Afs</a>

That's it. It's on the money.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #13045 on: January 23, 2021, 09:08:03 am »
I’ll never stop laughing at them. They’re a gang of c*nts. Just because we’re playing shite doesn’t mean we have to suddenly respect them. Fuck that.
:wellin

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13046 on: January 23, 2021, 09:15:41 am »
That’s what her Dad has thought since I met them 4 years ago. Little does he know she’s no enemy but has been on our side since about 6 months in  ;D

They’ve been all nice as pie since I have, not saying a word, and I’ve not rubbed it in too much...all of a sudden her Dad and bro have got all mouthy.
Typical that. I have a mate who's a Manc supporter (strong wire'mate' - basically a fella now who I've known since we were teens)

Dead quiet and got a look of 'please don't rub it in' while we were on top. Now that they've won a few and we haven't he's starting to crow like they used to a while back.

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #13047 on: January 23, 2021, 09:40:28 am »
I think both fan bases have supporters that don`t cover themselves in glory. The cockiness and certainty among some here a month ago  that we would walk this league was quite strong.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13048 on: January 23, 2021, 10:38:16 am »
I think both fan bases have supporters that don`t cover themselves in glory. The cockiness and certainty among some here a month ago  that we would walk this league was quite strong.

A month ago I was pretty confident we’d win it and I said so on here to other Liverpool fans. I didn’t go out of my way to take the piss out of Manc mates, even when we won it, despite having to put up with years of them doing the same. I’m too nice. :D

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13049 on: January 23, 2021, 11:19:36 am »
A month ago I was pretty confident we’d win it and I said so on here to other Liverpool fans. I didn’t go out of my way to take the piss out of Manc mates, even when we won it, despite having to put up with years of them doing the same. I’m too nice. :D
Typical LFC! Too nice by far.

I'm half regretting not taking the absolute piss out of my Manc mates when we won....

Not really to be honest...

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13050 on: January 23, 2021, 03:58:16 pm »
Thing is for actual man United fans I can understand it. Theyve had nothing to shout about for years.

One of the WhatsApp groups I'm in is ex colleagues from when I worked in Manchester.

The city fan and United fan are quiet in it. The most vocal people are a lad from Blackpool who picks and choses when he's a united fan, a fella from north Wales who's only interested in United because he's sons are (he's a rugby fan) and a lad from Bolton. You know the team in the third tier who are 17th.

It's embarrassing how much they are invested in anti liverpool.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13051 on: January 23, 2021, 05:09:57 pm »
Thing is for actual man United fans I can understand it. Theyve had nothing to shout about for years.

One of the WhatsApp groups I'm in is ex colleagues from when I worked in Manchester.

The city fan and United fan are quiet in it. The most vocal people are a lad from Blackpool who picks and choses when he's a united fan, a fella from north Wales who's only interested in United because he's sons are (he's a rugby fan) and a lad from Bolton. You know the team in the third tier who are 17th.

It's embarrassing how much they are invested in anti liverpool.
it really is annoying the amount of people coming out and criticising Klopp, it's like they have waited since he got here to stick the boot in. Doing my best to avoid all social media and media in general.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13052 on: January 23, 2021, 05:24:14 pm »
it really is annoying the amount of people coming out and criticising Klopp, it's like they have waited since he got here to stick the boot in. Doing my best to avoid all social media and media in general.

It's probably more that he's our manager.  If he was doing this at Spurs or Arsenal I guarantee it wouldn't be like this. The anti liverpool feeling is absolutely pathetic

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13053 on: January 23, 2021, 05:35:16 pm »
It's probably more that he's our manager.  If he was doing this at Spurs or Arsenal I guarantee it wouldn't be like this. The anti liverpool feeling is absolutely pathetic
I'm kind of sorry now I didn't message every manc fan I know constantly for the last couple of years, but it's something I have never done, I got a text slagging Klopp from a utd " fan" after the Burnley game, he hasn't mentioned football in about 4 years to me  :butt

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13054 on: January 23, 2021, 05:39:35 pm »
I'm kind of sorry now I didn't message every manc fan I know constantly for the last couple of years, but it's something I have never done, I got a text slagging Klopp from a utd " fan" after the Burnley game, he hasn't mentioned football in about 4 years to me  :butt

Remember, we are the unbearable ones. They've managed to fall off top spot and will probably never get back there again this season 😂

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13055 on: January 23, 2021, 05:43:11 pm »
As much as United like to think that they are the most talked about club in the land, they actually aren't. Liverpool are, and by some distance too.

It doesn't matter whether Liverpool are winning everything or floating around in 8th place and winning nothing for a few years, everyone still has so much to say about us. We are the focus all the time, regardless of what we are doing. Facts are, our club, our city and our fanbase have the strongest identity in the country bar none. That gets up noses and stirs up all sorts of emotions in the opposition.

If we were in the lower divisions we'd still be the focus for so many people out there. So many spend far more of their time concentrating on Liverpool than they ever do the clubs they say they support. The city, the club, the fans, it seems every fucker and his dog are obsessed with Liverpool and Liverpool FC. This is what happens when you have by far the strongest identity in the country. This is by no means self-proclaimed either. It's the actions of these obsessional people who give them away and tell the story. Their obsession and their endless focus on us never goes away. Even when United had the Ferguson years and we were in decline, they never, ever stopped obsessing over Liverpool. It's all quite flattering really, in a perverse sort of way.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 05:44:56 pm by Son of Spion* »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #13056 on: January 23, 2021, 05:46:55 pm »
Got the league absolutely sewn up now among ex players and pundits alike

It’s rather odd seeing as city go above them if they win their game in hand

Am I missing 10 extra points from Somewhere?
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #13057 on: January 23, 2021, 05:52:42 pm »
Got the league absolutely sewn up now among ex players and pundits alike

It’s rather odd seeing as city go above them if they win their game in hand

Am I missing 10 extra points from Somewhere?

Which ex-players and pundits are saying they've got the league in the bag?  Most Utd fans/pundits I see all think that they're looking good for top 4 and anything on top of that would be a bonus.  City seem to be clear favourites for everyone.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13058 on: January 23, 2021, 06:21:09 pm »
I see Oleh was embarrassing himself in this mornings papers. Saying his strike force is now much better than ours. Sorry OGS, the season is more than five games long, you sad little goblin. Also, how long can you rely on Penalty to win games for you? Bit of a one-man team? What happens if Penalty has a dip in form?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13059 on: January 23, 2021, 06:21:15 pm »
I keep seeing fans of other teams moaning that Klopp is "not as likeable" as he was at Dortmund!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13060 on: January 23, 2021, 06:26:14 pm »
I keep seeing fans of other teams moaning that Klopp is "not as likeable" as he was at Dortmund!
I can translate that from gibberish into English.

What they are saying is that at Dortmund, Klopp was no threat to them or the clubs they follow, so he was just cuddly Herr Klopp doing a great job over there in another country.
Now he is at Liverpool, it's not so nice because they are scared stiff of what he and Liverpool have achieved and will continue to achieve. Their fear means that they have to discredit and diminish him in order to feel better within themselves.

I charge no fee for this translation service.  :)

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #13061 on: January 23, 2021, 06:26:55 pm »

Get the talc out you gang of scruffs. Shower time...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13062 on: January 23, 2021, 06:27:03 pm »

Well yeah, when he’s at Dortmund and not directly beating your team regularly he seems great. When he’s over here making you look shit then he’s obviously less likeable!

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #13063 on: January 23, 2021, 06:35:31 pm »
You can pinpoint the day he went from fantastic, hugely likeable and 'one we would love to have manage us' to shite, overrated, gurning and a horrible nasty person.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13064 on: January 23, 2021, 06:47:50 pm »
Which ex-players and pundits are saying they've got the league in the bag?  Most Utd fans/pundits I see all think that they're looking good for top 4 and anything on top of that would be a bonus.  City seem to be clear favourites for everyone.

Rooney giving it the I told you 3 months ago

And even hyper critical Roy keane has started it in recent weeks

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13065 on: January 23, 2021, 06:48:12 pm »
You can pinpoint the day he went from fantastic, hugely likeable and 'one we would love to have manage us' to shite, overrated, gurning and a horrible nasty person.
Let me take a wild guess.

Would it be Thursday 8th October 2015 by any chance?

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13066 on: January 23, 2021, 06:48:57 pm »

Because him at dortmund wasn’t a problem

I dare say Munich fans have warmed to him a little more since

Jurgen Klopp

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13067 on: January 23, 2021, 06:50:52 pm »
You'd think United fans would wait until they actually achieved something before they start crowing for the first time in years.

It's a huge indication of their slump into irrelevance that being ahead of champions Liverpool at the halfway point in a season has them clamouring for an open top bus.
Premature elation is a serious problem as they'll learn before the seasons done.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #13068 on: January 23, 2021, 07:12:10 pm »
You'd think United fans would wait until they actually achieved something before they start crowing for the first time in years.

It's a huge indication of their slump into irrelevance that being ahead of champions Liverpool at the halfway point in a season has them clamouring for an open top bus.
Premature elation is a serious problem as they'll learn before the seasons done.
that's the thing isn't it, they are gloating about us because we are going through a bad spell, they have won nothing and are unlikely to do so anytime soon.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13069 on: January 24, 2021, 01:54:00 pm »
Let me take a wild guess.

Would it be Thursday 8th October 2015 by any chance?
Weirdly specific date that...

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13070 on: January 24, 2021, 07:44:31 pm »
Entertaining game.

United never left that 4th gear.
Liverpool need 3-4 signings.

arnold, fabinho, robertson, thiago etc not good enough.
Code: [Select]
                              The beginning of a new era          .(&/         
                                                                  */&         
                    #&*,  *                                     **#  .         
                    ##//(,(                                    /*#             
                      %&(*                     .%&#&%        #,%&*             
                      ., %*%(  (  ,           ,/*,,%&&%  ( %%%%###             
                          &%@#/#  (           ,*/,,#*,#@ &%%%###((             
                            &#&&%%%(/.    ,   &/,,**(%(/##%%%&/               
                             (&&&##(,/*/      (%#*/  #&#&(%&#. .               
                              ( %%&&%&%%#%%#(/(##/###%###&%#.                 
                                 % /&&%/%%%%##%%%##%%%%%&%## ,                 
                                    #&&&&%%&#(##&%#%(&&%                       
                                    %&&%###%%#%((#%%%&%                       
                               ,  @%#&%/&%%%&#&#%%%&%#                         
                             , (/  (,((%%%&&(#%%#&.(#                         
                            ,    *,,*,*/#/(&#%##&(                             
                        *   & ..., .,,.   ..%##&.                             
                    .      ../#%  (%.%  .,#%#&&   #                           
                 .,,,**, .*#,(.%(,,    /,,/%&%                                 
               .***,, *,,/%((**#,,/.(**(/(( /      ..                         
              ,*,*,*,,,(%%#%*//,,,&      .%.(*&#%,/                           
             /#/**%*%(&&&&%(%/,, (,*.*.... /((/#&#&%&%&*                       
                           , .                    .                                                                                               

You still here?

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13071 on: January 24, 2021, 07:57:54 pm »
The level of trolling here has taken a bigger nose dive than our form.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13072 on: January 24, 2021, 07:58:21 pm »
You still here?

This is the most giddy they've been in 7 years. Imagine that.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13073 on: January 24, 2021, 08:06:15 pm »
This is the most giddy they've been in 7 years. Imagine that.

He’s been waiting years and that’s the best he could come up with on a Liverpool forum?   It’s actually quite disappointing. 

I guess all the good ones (if they have any) are hanging back a bit, just in case.

Offline buttersstotch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13074 on: January 24, 2021, 08:09:31 pm »
The irony being that any sort of injury to Fernandes kills their season.

I'm more interested to see what happens and how they react to a defeat in the league, I mean who knows, they might not ever get beaten again.

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13075 on: January 24, 2021, 08:09:58 pm »
Entertaining game.

Code: [Select]
                              The beginning of a new era          .(&/         
                                                                  */&         
                    #&*,  *                                     **#  .         
                    ##//(,(                                    /*#             
                      %&(*                     .%&#&%        #,%&*             
                      ., %*%(  (  ,           ,/*,,%&&%  ( %%%%###             
                          &%@#/#  (           ,*/,,#*,#@ &%%%###((             
                            &#&&%%%(/.    ,   &/,,**(%(/##%%%&/               
                             (&&&##(,/*/      (%#*/  #&#&(%&#. .               
                              ( %%&&%&%%#%%#(/(##/###%###&%#.                 
                                 % /&&%/%%%%##%%%##%%%%%&%## ,                 
                                    #&&&&%%&#(##&%#%(&&%                       
                                    %&&%###%%#%((#%%%&%                       
                               ,  @%#&%/&%%%&#&#%%%&%#                         
                             , (/  (,((%%%&&(#%%#&.(#                         
                            ,    *,,*,*/#/(&#%##&(                             
                        *   & ..., .,,.   ..%##&.                             
                    .      ../#%  (%.%  .,#%#&&   #                           
                 .,,,**, .*#,(.%(,,    /,,/%&%                                 
               .***,, *,,/%((**#,,/.(**(/(( /      ..                         
              ,*,*,*,,,(%%#%*//,,,&      .%.(*&#%,/                           
             /#/**%*%(&&&&%(%/,, (,*.*.... /((/#&#&%&%&*                       
                           , .                    .                                                                                               
Is that someone diving?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13076 on: January 24, 2021, 08:10:17 pm »
He’s been waiting years and that’s the best he could come up with on a Liverpool forum?   It’s actually quite disappointing. 

I guess all the good ones (if they have any) are hanging back a bit, just in case.

I’m waiting for the return of Skillz.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13077 on: January 24, 2021, 08:10:28 pm »
Is that someone diving?

Looks like a ref blowing for a pen.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13078 on: January 24, 2021, 08:13:03 pm »
I’m waiting for the return of Skillz.

That other one will be due back off his skiing holiday any time soon I expect.  Whatever that clown was called.

He wasn’t even good enough to be considered tedious though.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13079 on: January 24, 2021, 08:22:24 pm »
Entertaining game.

Do one, you sad little gobshite.