Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2058518 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14440 on: April 13, 2020, 10:13:49 am »
Ha I was on that the other day!

Although it told me my position in the queue, there was 345,596 people in front of me :D

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14441 on: April 13, 2020, 10:49:32 am »
Download the B&Q app and you'll get straight in ;)
Least I can work out the workaround to circumnavigate the B&Q queue!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14442 on: April 13, 2020, 11:13:22 am »
The thing with the B&Q queue, much like our own, is that it's inflated with people that cant buy what they want once they get in. Majority of those will be queueing for paint, but you cant buy any.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14443 on: April 13, 2020, 11:15:28 am »
The thing with the B&Q queue, much like our own, is that it's inflated with people that cant buy what they want once they get in. Majority of those will be queueing for paint, but you cant buy any.

Homebase or the range I believe is the way to go for paint!

Oh to be battling for tickets again ;D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14444 on: April 13, 2020, 11:33:17 am »
I just wanted a weed knife!

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14445 on: April 13, 2020, 05:25:52 pm »
Had expensive Hospo tickets to the Villa game that I was planning an entire UK trip around (I live in the US). Obviously never happened. Waiting to hear from the cub now as to what I can do. Do you guys think they will give a refund or credit? If it;s credit that means I'd have to plan an entire trip all over again.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14446 on: April 13, 2020, 05:37:43 pm »
Had expensive Hospo tickets to the Villa game that I was planning an entire UK trip around (I live in the US). Obviously never happened. Waiting to hear from the cub now as to what I can do. Do you guys think they will give a refund or credit? If it;s credit that means I'd have to plan an entire trip all over again.

I don't think it will be one or the other because that would be grossly unfair, especially if you've paid for hospo. I'd imagine they'd give you the choice if they were going to go down that path.

Personally I think they'll just refund all games that don't happen with a crowd.

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #14447 on: April 13, 2020, 06:23:35 pm »

I had a hospo ticket for Burnley. When the time changed due to tv screening they gave me a refund so I imagine the same in your situation.

Online rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #14448 on: April 13, 2020, 06:36:59 pm »
I've got hospitality for Villa to. First time got one in ground in boot room.   Dont ever envisage it will be played with crowd, closed doors no doubt.  I'm just keeping my head down and hoping that they will say you can have a similar game next season as goodwill gesture.

Offline Flyhalf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14449 on: April 13, 2020, 09:46:37 pm »
Got tickets in the ballot for Wimbledon and once it was cancelled I had an email saying they will refund my money but I will be offered tickets for the same court on the corresponding day next year. Could this be an option or too much hassle for the club?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14450 on: April 13, 2020, 11:35:13 pm »
Got tickets in the ballot for Wimbledon and once it was cancelled I had an email saying they will refund my money but I will be offered tickets for the same court on the corresponding day next year. Could this be an option or too much hassle for the club?
probably a bit more difficult considering the dates and times could be vastly different for the games next year, for example Villa at 4:30 Sunday could be a 8 on a Wednesday next year, in theory in straight forward enough if you allow for the club to refund and resell tickets that can't be used

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14451 on: April 14, 2020, 10:00:49 am »

Yeah, similar to what I posted above that TAW were discussing on a recent pod. Could definitely work for clubs that have spent the money already, although they'd have to allow for refunds where needed due to people not being able to make the corresonding date next season.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Flyhalf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14452 on: April 14, 2020, 10:33:42 am »
Yeah, similar to what I posted above that TAW were discussing on a recent pod. Could definitely work for clubs that have spent the money already, although they'd have to allow for refunds where needed due to people not being able to make the corresonding date next season.

Thinking about it, the difference is Wimbledon’s refunds are covered by their insurance policy so they are refunding everyone. They are then offering the same tickets for the event next year and if you don’t want them then I guess they go back into the ballot

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14453 on: April 15, 2020, 07:31:25 am »
how does that work if villa get relegated? Ditto chelsea, does that mean you get chelsea next year or the last home of the season?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14454 on: April 15, 2020, 08:38:18 am »
how does that work if villa get relegated? Ditto chelsea, does that mean you get chelsea next year or the last home of the season?

Wouldn't worry about it - it won't happen

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönĺld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #14455 on: April 15, 2020, 09:48:05 am »
Surly today isn’t the day to worry about fucking tickets   :o  :-[ ??

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #14456 on: April 15, 2020, 09:51:36 am »
Surly today isn’t the day to worry about fucking tickets   :o  :-[ ??

Exactly. Locked

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=240892.0
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #14457 on: April 20, 2020, 02:29:57 pm »
Does the update today mean that we keep our credits for the games that are yet to be played and don’t get a full refund? Which I’m happy with as long as I keep the credit

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14458 on: April 20, 2020, 02:36:29 pm »
Does the update today mean that we keep our credits for the games that are yet to be played and don’t get a full refund? Which I’m happy with as long as I keep the credit

What have you seen? The only announcement I've seen is in the ST renewals update, which says:

In the event that the remaining 2019-20 home games cannot be played in front of supporters, we will provide either a refund for the equivalent value of the remaining home games to all season ticket holders and hospitality members, or the pro-rata value of the individual affected home matches as credit against their 2020-21 season ticket.

This rebate or refund will also be applicable to all official Members, general admission supporters and matchday hospitality ticket holders who have purchased for the affected games in the 2019-20 season. These supporters will be contacted individually via email to provide further information on the refund process.

I took that to mean we'll get a full refund, although God knows what they'll do about credits.

Reading it again I guess it could mean you have the choice of keeping a corresponding ticket for next season as well.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #14459 on: April 20, 2020, 02:45:45 pm »
I think they mean you can keep the money for the games you have paid for this season on your account which can be used against any future tickets you buy. A bit like a credit note?

Don't know what they will do about credits for the games though.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14460 on: April 20, 2020, 02:54:06 pm »
I think they mean you can keep the money for the games you have paid for this season on your account which can be used against any future tickets you buy. A bit like a credit note?

Yes, that would make more sense, some other clubs do that anyway when you cancel a ticket.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14461 on: April 20, 2020, 06:41:44 pm »

I don't mind those options.  Think I prefer the credit note option over cash back but not everyone will be in the same position as me so if they give an option. It gives supporters better option esp if they need the money right now.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14462 on: April 21, 2020, 11:24:16 am »
Think it will be interesting what the solution the club come up with over credits

If you bought in the 13+ and bulk sales then you could have anything between 13 and 19 depending on your circumstances and how you did in the free for alls

If you were on the ball and really luck and quick off the mark in non bulk sales and weren't in the 13+ sale you could have up to 15

If all credits are cancelled for future games then most anybody has is 15

Having said that, would seriously doubt that there'd be any physical attendence at the ground for maybe as bad as some time next year, but certainly late into this year. So the credits situation becomes even more complicated

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #14463 on: April 21, 2020, 11:58:10 am »
Think it will be interesting what the solution the club come up with over credits

If you bought in the 13+ and bulk sales then you could have anything between 13 and 19 depending on your circumstances and how you did in the free for alls

If you were on the ball and really luck and quick off the mark in non bulk sales and weren't in the 13+ sale you could have up to 15

If all credits are cancelled for future games then most anybody has is 15

Having said that, would seriously doubt that there'd be any physical attendence at the ground for maybe as bad as some time next year, but certainly late into this year. So the credits situation becomes even more complicated

There are member's who already have 13+ and member's who would have had 13+ (and paid money)but for circumstances beyond their control. I know I'm stating the obvious but these are the people who would have been in the guaranteed sale next season.
To me the only reasonable and fair course of action is that these 2 groups should be in the guaranteed sales once tickets do go on sale again.
It's rough on the people who may have made 13 this season though. Hopefully they might stagger the sales a bit more to help this group out.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14464 on: May 5, 2020, 03:31:43 pm »
They should probably start dishing the refunds out now considering it's virtually confirmed no fans for the forseeable

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14465 on: May 5, 2020, 03:59:15 pm »
Most likely waiting on that being official (not sure I've seen anywhere that says it is official. Just we all know it). Wouldn't surprise me if they do it on a game by game basis after each game has been played.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14466 on: May 6, 2020, 04:40:01 pm »
Anyone want to reveal what the secret to get to the front of the queue was now, given that the site will be on the seatgeek platform the next time any of us are buying tickets? ;D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14467 on: May 6, 2020, 05:51:17 pm »
I know, I worked it out myself.

But it's not on me to say, I'm still scared in case we keep this system somehow :D

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #14468 on: May 6, 2020, 10:28:35 pm »

But it's not on me to say, I'm still scared in case we keep this system somehow :D

It won’t hurt to tell one or two people  ;D

That ticket system has gone and the not knowing is really painful ha

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #14469 on: May 11, 2020, 11:17:58 am »

How do you feel now you know? 😂.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14470 on: May 11, 2020, 11:29:07 am »
How do you feel now you know? 😂.

It was the most useless knowledge of a sought-after trick ever, only got to use it once haha

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14471 on: May 11, 2020, 12:54:17 pm »
It was the most useless knowledge of a sought-after trick ever, only got to use it once haha

Just think if we have to extend for a year on this platform how useful it will be :p

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14472 on: May 11, 2020, 01:04:40 pm »
Just think if we have to extend for a year on this platform how useful it will be :p

I know mate, it's why I'm not saying a word :)

Offline mozzaa80

• Main Stander
« Reply #14473 on: May 11, 2020, 06:23:48 pm »
I always wondered if it was something really basic. I can live with it being too technical haha

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14474 on: May 11, 2020, 09:00:12 pm »
Considering that my original two get ins got revealed on here and messed it up for the few who knew. I'm disappointed I  never managed to suss out the final get in myself, that sure will bug me haha

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #14475 on: May 12, 2020, 12:21:51 am »
I don't believe there was any trick to getting in quickly. You could try different things, sometimes one thing might work and you think you have the solution. But if you did it 100 times, it wouldn't work every time, proving it was just the luck of the draw each time.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #14476 on: May 12, 2020, 12:27:02 am »
I think I was close when we were all talking about it a few months ago. Put a list of my theories in here and was politely messaged by a few suggesting I delete those posts as I was nearly right.

Ultimately never really got to test any as that was when corona hit and I'm stuck wondering which of my theories was right and how close was I. 100% somebody needs to tell me when we're safely across to the new system as that is information I can't die without knowing.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14477 on: May 12, 2020, 01:56:44 pm »
I don't believe there was any trick to getting in quickly. You could try different things, sometimes one thing might work and you think you have the solution. But if you did it 100 times, it wouldn't work every time, proving it was just the luck of the draw each time.

It works every time.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14478 on: May 12, 2020, 02:30:57 pm »
I have some new theories.. Not sure I'll ever get to try them though!

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14479 on: May 12, 2020, 02:54:02 pm »
It works every time.

You're just teasing now, when new ticket site up you'll have to share!