Author Topic: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies  (Read 1046159 times)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Reply #15760 on: March 19, 2021, 05:44:30 pm »
See if the Co-op still do one called Cashminder. I've had that since 2011.

Thanks Jim but it's no good as I'd be travelling 70 odd miles to a branch, same as with my current bank which is why I'm changing.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #15761 on: March 19, 2021, 05:44:43 pm »
I need to change my bank and as I've been with the same one for over 20yrs I've no clue as to which one.

You don't know which bank with which you have been for 20 years?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #15762 on: March 19, 2021, 05:47:41 pm »
Thanks Jim but it's no good as I'd be travelling 70 odd miles to a branch, same as with my current bank which is why I'm changing.
Last I heard, every Post Office is a branch. Besides, how do you think I run my account with them from Tallinn? 🤔

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15763 on: March 19, 2021, 05:54:17 pm »
Last I heard, every Post Office is a branch. Besides, how do you think I run my account with them from Tallinn? 🤔

Yes they do.

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/the-co-operative-bank

The cashminder account is more for people who struggle get an account according to the Co-op website, the Co-op current account will be best for Deb, missus has that account and as you know its got the online stuff that Deb needs too.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15764 on: March 19, 2021, 05:56:58 pm »
You don't know which bank with which you have been for 20 years?

😁 😜

Well it was Yorkshire Bank but it's now Virgin Money who have been bombarding me for months about all these fabulous changes they'll be bringing into branch which I don't want, don't need, nor asked for and they've now closed every local branch, including some big town centre ones.

To top it all I needed to draw out a substantial amount of cash to pay some workmen last week, which is how I found out all the local branches had been closed, only to find out when I got home it was £200 short of what I'd asked for but the receipt was for the full amount meaning I had to dash straight back and hope they admitted their mistake.

Now I'm moving house I'll be 75 miles away from my nearest branch.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15765 on: March 19, 2021, 05:58:24 pm »
I moved to Nationwide a few years ago and got no complaints. Their app is decent.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #15766 on: March 19, 2021, 06:17:04 pm »
😁 😜

Well it was Yorkshire Bank but it's now Virgin Money who have been bombarding me for months about all these fabulous changes they'll be bringing into branch which I don't want, don't need, nor asked for and they've now closed every local branch, including some big town centre ones.

To top it all I needed to draw out a substantial amount of cash to pay some workmen last week, which is how I found out all the local branches had been closed, only to find out when I got home it was £200 short of what I'd asked for but the receipt was for the full amount meaning I had to dash straight back and hope they admitted their mistake.

Now I'm moving house I'll be 75 miles away from my nearest branch.

A sense of humo(u)r about these things is vital, Debs... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15767 on: March 19, 2021, 06:24:39 pm »

Yeah good point Jim 😁

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15768 on: March 19, 2021, 06:29:52 pm »
Yes they do.

The cashminder account is more for people who struggle get an account according to the Co-op website, the Co-op current account will be best for Deb, missus has that account and as you know its got the online stuff that Deb needs too.

Is it a decent app Rob?  The Yorkshire Bank one has been great so I'm gutted it's changing to Virgin.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15769 on: March 19, 2021, 06:33:35 pm »
I moved to Nationwide a few years ago and got no complaints. Their app is decent.

Good to hear mate thanks. 

It'll probably be between Nationwide and the Co-op.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15770 on: March 19, 2021, 08:23:46 pm »

I'm with nationwide too, but have never used the app, so can't say about that.

The website is ok, a bit cumbersome for some things, but very secure (it drives me nuts with the 50000 warnings about scams. "Are you SURE you want to pay that bill? REALLY?)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15771 on: March 19, 2021, 08:50:29 pm »
Is it a decent app Rob?  The Yorkshire Bank one has been great so I'm gutted it's changing to Virgin.

the missus manages to use it so it must be ok ;D

I'm with nationwide too, but have never used the app, so can't say about that.

The website is ok, a bit cumbersome for some things, but very secure (it drives me nuts with the 50000 warnings about scams. "Are you SURE you want to pay that bill? REALLY?)

My Natwest is like that too, does my head in, wish there was an option to disable them
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15772 on: March 19, 2021, 09:08:46 pm »
Yes they do.

I have both with them now. The Cashminder one was for exactly the reason you mentioned, did everything I needed, still does.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15773 on: March 19, 2021, 09:13:26 pm »
the missus manages to use it so it must be ok ;D

It's more what it'll let you do than how easy it is Rob.  I need to be able to do pretty much everything through it so I never need to speak to anyone in person or on the phone 😁

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15774 on: March 19, 2021, 09:24:38 pm »
It's more what it'll let you do than how easy it is Rob.  I need to be able to do pretty much everything through it so I never need to speak to anyone in person or on the phone 😁

I log on to the website for her and I've set up money transfers, payments direct debits etc. When she first set up the account, they did transfer all existing DDS for her.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15775 on: March 19, 2021, 10:13:51 pm »
I log on to the website for her and I've set up money transfers, payments direct debits etc. When she first set up the account, they did transfer all existing DDS for her.

Thanks Rob I'll have a closer look into it.

Offline Red_Bear

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #15776 on: March 20, 2021, 01:49:42 am »
I'm with the Nationwide, and I do everything on the app - setting up regular payments, cancelling payments, transferring money between accounts etc - can't think of the last time I actually had to speak to an actual person. Only thing you can't do, which I know you can do with some bank apps, is pay in cheques.

I also have a Starling account, which I got largely because you can use it abroad with no fees - it's one of the new banks which doesn't have branches at all. It seems good too, though I've not used it nearly as much as my Nationwide one.

Having said that, it's probably also worth checking Money Saving Expert for their advice on which bank, as the best bank account for you might be different - that's generally my first point of call for anything financial!

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15777 on: March 20, 2021, 06:06:18 am »
I'm with the Nationwide, and I do everything on the app - setting up regular payments, cancelling payments, transferring money between accounts etc - can't think of the last time I actually had to speak to an actual person. Only thing you can't do, which I know you can do with some bank apps, is pay in cheques.

I also have a Starling account, which I got largely because you can use it abroad with no fees - it's one of the new banks which doesn't have branches at all. It seems good too, though I've not used it nearly as much as my Nationwide one.

Having said that, it's probably also worth checking Money Saving Expert for their advice on which bank, as the best bank account for you might be different - that's generally my first point of call for anything financial!

Thanks for that I'll have a look.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #15778 on: March 20, 2021, 07:50:33 am »
I'll not mention the bank I work for as that seems a little too much salesy.

I've had my Barclays account since I was a student and I'd say they nail it.
I know they are a big faceless corporate entity, but they have it boxed off.

I find the app great and they've got the features of the new startups of instant app notifications for payments made and received (that you can turn off).

I have a number of current accounts at different times for "research". The nat west app seems ok so far, although their new to bank customer journey is a little clunky.

Starling are great for a startup. The no fee foreign charge is such a great feature and you get the MasterCard exchange rate (which will be better than almost any bank can offer).

Nationwide, I've found their app a little cumbersome if I'm honest. I've an ISA with them otherwise I'd have shut it.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 07:54:15 am by red_Mark1980 »

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #15779 on: March 20, 2021, 12:12:52 pm »
Had the astra vaccine a couple of hours ago..
With having to be tested twice a week in work does having the vaccine affect getting future tests and/or delay whether or not getting tested next week if so?
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15780 on: March 20, 2021, 01:40:31 pm »
It shouldn't affect you being tested, as far as I'm aware the only thing that stops you receiving further tests for 90 days is a positive Covid test.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #15781 on: March 20, 2021, 03:17:16 pm »
It shouldn't affect you being tested, as far as I'm aware the only thing that stops you receiving further tests for 90 days is a positive Covid test.

👍🍻
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #15782 on: March 22, 2021, 11:19:36 am »
Good pals of RAWK - Car issue perhaps best pitched here than the Car threads.

Bought a cheap run around a while back as I could no longer stomach the monthly on a PCP - agreed to it when I was young, single and living at home. 4 years later I have my own place, partner etc and we want to move somewhere bigger, so not helpful paying £250 a month for a car I barely drive as I work from home. Once everyone's had both vaccines we'll be 3/2 office/home so will significantly reduce my mileage.

I am due to hand my car back a week today. I've had a scuff on the bumper sorted, there is a few minor marks on two of the alloys and this weekend, the dash system advised the brake pads need replacing. The finance company collecting the car say I also need to show it's got a valid MOT - which runs out the day they're collecting it.

Can I get away with not MOT'ing the car when they collect, as ostensibly it still is within it's MOT on the date of collection? Can I get away with not replacing the brake pads as this would be considered acceptable wear and tear (still got the original set on from four years ago) or is it a bit morally questionable to hand it back in this way, especially with the brake pads needing attention, given I assume they will drive it away as opposed to a low loader?

Anyone handed back a PCP car at their property can advise? Ideally I just want to valet it to within an inch of it's life and take photos so I can avoid the ridiculous charges they will clearly try and levy against me for minor things. I don't want to incur massive charges if they argue it needs an MOT and two brake pads at my cost?

Advice appreciated.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15783 on: March 22, 2021, 02:58:25 pm »

Bought a cheap run around a while back as I could no longer stomach the monthly on a PCP - agreed to it when I was young, single and living at home. 4 years later I have my own place, partner etc and we want to move somewhere bigger, so not helpful paying £250 a month for a car I barely drive as I work from home. Once everyone's had both vaccines we'll be 3/2 office/home so will significantly reduce my mileage.

I am due to hand my car back a week today. I've had a scuff on the bumper sorted, there is a few minor marks on two of the alloys and this weekend, the dash system advised the brake pads need replacing. The finance company collecting the car say I also need to show it's got a valid MOT - which runs out the day they're collecting it.

Can I get away with not MOT'ing the car when they collect, as ostensibly it still is within it's MOT on the date of collection? Can I get away with not replacing the brake pads as this would be considered acceptable wear and tear (still got the original set on from four years ago) or is it a bit morally questionable to hand it back in this way, especially with the brake pads needing attention, given I assume they will drive it away as opposed to a low loader?

Anyone handed back a PCP car at their property can advise? Ideally I just want to valet it to within an inch of it's life and take photos so I can avoid the ridiculous charges they will clearly try and levy against me for minor things. I don't want to incur massive charges if they argue it needs an MOT and two brake pads at my cost?

Advice appreciated.

Never leased a car, but the requirement for the MOT will be purely so that the car is road legal when their driver collects the car, otherwise they would have to get it collected by truck.

As for the brake pad indicator, there will still be a decent amount of meat left on the pads, probably 1,000 miles or more and braking efficiency won't be affected, but I would ring them to check if they will collect the car with the warning light showing, they may insist that you get the pads changed or they might send a truck instead. If you don't let them know, they could potentially stiff you for a few hundred to get the car collected.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15784 on: March 22, 2021, 03:03:28 pm »
Got plenty of friends in that industry - what's the dealer?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15785 on: March 22, 2021, 03:05:25 pm »
Got plenty of friends in that industry - what's the dealer?
BMW Finance are the company collecting. I don't really know how they'll do it - send a low loader or have two people come with one to drive the car away.

I will look into the above, thanks Rob. Been so busy with work and other stuff I've neglected getting this sorted really. Out of site out of mind as I've not had to drive anywhere for months!
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15786 on: March 22, 2021, 03:25:35 pm »
BMW Finance are the company collecting. I don't really know how they'll do it - send a low loader or have two people come with one to drive the car away.

I will look into the above, thanks Rob. Been so busy with work and other stuff I've neglected getting this sorted really. Out of site out of mind as I've not had to drive anywhere for months!

They send a driver, you need to have at least 1/4 tank of fuel in it.

All the info here including a fair wear and tear download

https://www.bmw.co.uk/en/topics/owners/financial-services/existing-customers/returning-your-bmw.html

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15787 on: March 22, 2021, 03:26:04 pm »

Logically, the MOT was valid from the day you picked it up, ergo it makes sense it runs out the day they pick it up, provided it's been updated like clockwork as and when needed. The fact it has a valid MOT on the day they collect it says to me you're covered - it's legal and (allegedly!) roadworthy - timing is everything ;)

Can't comment much more on the brakes issue as they tend to do a red/amber/green assessment of things like that and tyres on service inspections and make recommendations based on the result (service departments are trained to upsell as much as possible but don't have the powers to condemn a vehicle) - and warning lights are just that - warnings - unless they're red ones, in which case it's urgent.

Rob's right though - brake pad warning lights are an indication - a lot comes down to exactly what condition they're in and how your mileage under them is looking. The 'normal wear and tear' comment though suggests to me that ordinarily you'd be liable to replace IF they need replacing NOW. If they don't, it's a bit of a grey area..........

.....I'm told BMW are pretty strict - best you call them mate.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 03:28:44 pm by 24∗7 »

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15788 on: March 22, 2021, 04:12:36 pm »
Cheers for that - will call them. To be honest I'll be struggling to get the break pads replaced this week I'd think. Having read through their material, it's all poorly worded legal-speak which essentially is gearing up to smash you up the shoot for any perceived minor infractions - it essentially reads as 'if the car is not in the exact perfect state with which it rolled off the factory floor, we will charge you above and beyond for these things that will absolutely not be classed as 'wear and tear.'

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15789 on: March 22, 2021, 04:18:05 pm »
Cheers for that - will call them. To be honest I'll be struggling to get the break pads replaced this week I'd think. Having read through their material, it's all poorly worded legal-speak which essentially is gearing up to smash you up the shoot for any perceived minor infractions - it essentially reads as 'if the car is not in the exact perfect state with which it rolled off the factory floor, we will charge you above and beyond for these things that will absolutely not be classed as 'wear and tear.'

Is there not a local ATS/Kwik Fit or mobile mechanic that could do them? BMW are thieving bastards with their labour charges.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15790 on: March 22, 2021, 04:30:11 pm »
Is there not a local ATS/Kwik Fit or mobile mechanic that could do them? BMW are thieving bastards with their labour charges.
All dealerships are robbing bastards, especially in the services side - they make more clear profit there than the actual sales and service managers tend to mock sales managers for having a better top line margin (at least, that's been the case amongst the service managers I've dealt with at another big German manufacturer, when doing their management accreditation programme though the IMI....)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15791 on: March 22, 2021, 04:37:27 pm »
You're not joking - this weekend a local bloke sorted a scuff on my bumper for £120 - was quoted £475 by BMW for the same work. I'll see if I can get it into the Kwik Fit in town if my usual guys can't sort it out.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15792 on: March 24, 2021, 02:55:39 pm »

Tell me about it. Wanted £2k to replace my bonnet. I got a 2nd hand one and got it fitted for £130 total.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15793 on: March 24, 2021, 03:03:02 pm »
I need to change my bank and as I've been with the same one for over 20yrs I've no clue as to which one.

I don't need anything spectacular, just a basic account with a debit card, to pay direct debits, no overdraft but it must have a proper app facility where I can private message the bank when I need info etc, transfer cash, manage my own standing orders and generally manage everything online.

Has anyone any experience of any of the newer online only type banks rather than traditional high Street ones?  Would anyone recommend the post office one, Nationwide as I'd like to be supporting small local enterprises?

I've used Monzo alongside my Natwest for 2 years now, and have basically moved everything to Monzo it's been that good.

It's an online only but that's not really been an issue at all.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15794 on: March 24, 2021, 09:50:07 pm »

I'm late to the party here mate, but the Master Hire document will clearly spell out the return conditions of your lease agreement. Do you still have it?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15795 on: March 25, 2021, 07:01:24 am »
I've used Monzo alongside my Natwest for 2 years now, and have basically moved everything to Monzo it's been that good.

It's an online only but that's not really been an issue at all.

Thanks Craig I'll have a look.

Offline BJ

• IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #15796 on: March 25, 2021, 08:35:53 pm »
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but didn’t know where else to go.  I’m fairly new around here and am enjoying engaging in discussions about football.  Lots of different opinions as you would expect for such a diverse group of people.  There would be little enjoyment or reason to have a forum like this if everyone agreed, it would get boring very quickly. 

Now for my question - when not talking about football is there either an official or unofficial understanding that you’re not allowed to have a different political/ sociological view other than socialism/leftism?  I ask this because from reading the dedicated political threads and other threads where sometimes politics or social issues crop up, it seems that people aren’t allowed to have or put forward an alternative view point.  If it is the case, I will tread lightly. I’m not likely to be dishing out any political views or causing any trouble but I would just like to know.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15797 on: March 25, 2021, 08:45:58 pm »
Are you from Liverpool? If not, do you have any understanding of the history of the North of England, and Liverpool in particular?

Offline BJ

• IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #15798 on: March 25, 2021, 09:00:32 pm »
Are you from Liverpool? If not, do you have any understanding of the history of the North of England, and Liverpool in particular?
I am from Liverpool, raised in a socialist household and know well (at my great age) the proud history of the city.  I just don’t like seeing debate shut down, unless it’s getting abusive, obviously.  I want to know what others think.  I’m in favour of all forms of diversity including diversity of thought.  If you don’t allow people to speak it looks like you’re afraid of what they are saying.  It’s not healthy.  Can I take it from your reply that my question has been answered?  :P

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15799 on: March 25, 2021, 09:11:32 pm »
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but didn’t know where else to go.  I’m fairly new around here and am enjoying engaging in discussions about football.  Lots of different opinions as you would expect for such a diverse group of people.  There would be little enjoyment or reason to have a forum like this if everyone agreed, it would get boring very quickly. 

Now for my question - when not talking about football is there either an official or unofficial understanding that you’re not allowed to have a different political/ sociological view other than socialism/leftism?  I ask this because from reading the dedicated political threads and other threads where sometimes politics or social issues crop up, it seems that people aren’t allowed to have or put forward an alternative view point.  If it is the case, I will tread lightly. I’m not likely to be dishing out any political views or causing any trouble but I would just like to know.
First and foremost, we're a football site. The existence of threads and topics outside of football is something we moderators either encourage or tolerate. Sometimes it gets too fuckin tiresome to keep them clean, nice and amicable - so sometimes we do lock them down and, in cases where people are being deliberately provocative, we lock them down too or boot them out. Cos it's a footie site first and foremost - and we're all here for the footie, ahead of everything else - or we should be.......

There's no such policy on RAWK as stifling debate - quite the opposite - we actively encourage healthy and constructive debate. It's just at times it gets tedious and/or out of hand. So when someone puts forward an "alternative view point [sic]", what matters more than anything else is the manner in which it's done.

Obvious stuff like WUMming, trolling, racism, blatant misogyny/androgyny, other nastiness and being a general fuckwit gets stamped on as soon as it's seen.

Our general starting point should always be that we support Liverpool FC not only when we win but when we draw and lose too. Oh and that Everton are fuckin shite :wave

Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 09:13:45 pm by 24∗7 »