The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Pre-Season 2021/22 Thread

<< < (471/471)

Timbo's Goals:

--- Quote from: vivabobbygraham on August 10, 2021, 08:36:47 am ---He's a right footed player ffs. Robbo uses his right a lot doesn't he? Why some of our 'fans' have a downer on Neco is beyong me...

--- End quote ---

I agree P. He's gonna be a good un. Love his feint and turn inside to his left manouevre. It hasn't come off for him much of late but it will in good time. Maybe even before the book review. LOL  ;)  ;D

mallin9:

--- Quote from: Funky_Gibbons on August 10, 2021, 07:36:02 pm ---My boys first game at Anfield yesterday and it didn’t disappoint even though it was ‘only’ a friendly. Great atmosphere still and plenty of singing which he joined in with.

The look on his face when we first walked up the stairs and he saw the pitch for the first time will live with me forever.

--- End quote ---

Cheers very cool

terry_macss_perm:

--- Quote from: vivabobbygraham on August 10, 2021, 08:36:47 am ---He's a right footed player ffs. Robbo uses his right a lot doesn't he? Why some of our 'fans' have a downer on Neco is beyong me...

--- End quote ---

Decent player who will probably have a long career in the EFL, making a good living for himself in the process.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version