Author Topic: Round of 16 draw  (Read 20146 times)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
Re: Round of 16 draw
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2019, 12:46:20 am »
Got two tickets for the non away section.

Is right.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2019, 07:34:41 am »
Assuming that the 3.8K includes the usual 200 ‘top category tickets’, a maximum of 3600 will be in the sales.

Almost certainly mate, but can imagine LFC not being very happy that this info is out there

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2019, 07:57:50 am »
Almost certainly mate, but can imagine LFC not being very happy that this info is out there

Was thinking the same. W be interested to see how many goes on sale to us mortals and how many goes missing to hospitality/sponsors.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2019, 08:30:37 am »
Was thinking the same. W be interested to see how many goes on sale to us mortals and how many goes missing to hospitality/sponsors.

Exactly mate

The problem they have now is that the exact amount is in the public domain and any other deviation in what's announced other than the removal of the 200 Cat 1 is going to have the spotlight firmly on them

This just goes to prove what we've all known all along. LFC are fully aware of any allocation we get for every game a very long time before they announce anything to the average fan in the fan base, and there is no reason at all to delay these announcements other than the need to work out how to make tickets disappear for hospitality and sponsors

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2019, 08:40:21 am »
Exactly mate

The problem they have now is that the exact amount is in the public domain and any other deviation in what's announced other than the removal of the 200 Cat 1 is going to have the spotlight firmly on them

This just goes to prove what we've all known all along. LFC are fully aware of any allocation we get for every game a very long time before they announce anything to the average fan in the fan base, and there is no reason at all to delay these announcements other than the need to work out how to make tickets disappear for hospitality and sponsors

“Money don’t make my world go round, I’m reaching out to a higher ground”

Des’ree
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2019, 09:46:54 am »
Exactly mate

yep i love munich have done this and it certainly puts liverpool ticket office under spotlight! i suppose they could also make a few go missing by saying the safety team they have sent out dont think we should get so many!

Offline evanz89

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2019, 03:49:04 pm »
Looking at booking travel for this, think I’ll be ok with Porto and Roma from last year? I forgot about Napoli this year so missed that  :butt

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2019, 09:23:06 pm »
3800 allocation 200 part players allocation staff vip and rich ppl on the players trip.  300 for seasonal hospitality members excluding main stand boxes and exec lounge leaves  3300.  100 for players and the main stand boxes and exec lounge. So I’m guessing 3200 for the general allocation.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2019, 12:14:17 pm »
Looking at booking travel for this, think I’ll be ok with Porto and Roma from last year? I forgot about Napoli this year so missed that  :butt

Yes you will be guaranteed I think because you have Porto? Might be wrong there like

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2019, 12:20:23 pm »
Does anyone have an opinion on where someone with the following aways from last year might stand on getting one for Munich?:

Roma, City, Porto, Seville.

THanks

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2019, 01:22:53 pm »
Does anyone have an opinion on where someone with the following aways from last year might stand on getting one for Munich?:

Roma, City, Porto, Seville.

THanks

Did you not get any of the group stage aways this campaign? 4 last year could've potentially got you all 3 in the group this year. 4 should still see you sorted for Munich I'd be thinking.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2019, 01:29:10 pm »
No didn’t do the credit hunt as it’s a mates card and wasn’t really thinking at the time. Arguably should have done!

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2019, 02:55:04 pm »
You'd of thought they will start with 1 from the group stages this year that will be guaranteed? Then work backwards from last season?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2019, 03:00:52 pm »
You'd of thought they will start with 1 from the group stages this year that will be guaranteed? Then work backwards from last season?

Would expect it to last season and this, that's what it usually is. But as ever with the TO who knows

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2019, 03:02:13 pm »
But given the allocations in the 3 group games, 1 from those would guarantee you a ticket?

Offline davsteer

• Anny Roader
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2019, 03:51:19 pm »
same sort of query - i want to make plans but not sure i am guarenteed with

SEVILLE, PORTO, CITY, ROME AND NAPOLI

missed out on psg and red star

what are peoples thoughts??

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2019, 04:04:26 pm »

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2019, 05:39:21 pm »
They used 2 seasons for Porto last season.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/288345-fc-porto-v-liverpool-away-ticket-selling-details

Am I missing something blatently obvious ? The highest allocation in the 3 group stages was Napoli at 2,369.

Therefore calling it at 3,200 for Munich would be fine to just use 1 from group stages? Would they only ever go back to previous years if the group stages didn't filter down to below the allocation?

To buy Napoli you had to have been to 2 previously
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 06:05:21 pm by Thomas »

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2019, 05:54:17 pm »
I got sorted for Napoli on 2.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2019, 06:05:44 pm »
Amended above - still would make sense though even with 2 required for Napoli?

Online Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2019, 06:12:16 pm »
It’ll go back over 2 seasons.

People with Roma and Porto will be fine

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2019, 12:16:14 am »
should start on just this seasons allocation but our ticket office are a law to themselves and probbably already shitting themsleves with bayern releasing how many tickets we are getting as will become clear how many they skim

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2019, 11:15:21 am »
if its over 3200 they will have to use this season and last season, maybe starting with 5 from these 6 - PSG, Belgrade, Napoli, Roma, City, Porto then 4, 3 and finaly 2.

there will be a fair few on 1 with Roma and anyone with PSG and Belgrade should have all 6.

I think anyone with 3 should be gauranteed.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 07:08:18 pm by ant »
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2019, 12:13:48 pm »
if its over 3200 they will have to use this season and last season, maybe starting with 5 from these 6 - PSG, Belgrade, Napoli, Roma, City, Porto then 4, 3 and finaly 2.

there will be a fair few on 1 with either Porto, Roma or Napoli and anyone with PSG and Belgrade should have all 6.

there is only a maximum of 2,369 that could have Napoli though ? so I see no reason to need to use last season initially ? again unless I am being totally thick...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:16:06 pm by Thomas »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2019, 12:15:56 pm »

there will be a fair few on 1 with either Porto, Roma or Napoli and anyone with PSG and Belgrade should have all 6.

No one has Napoli that didn't have a credit last season. Lowest it went to was 2 from last year. So if you have Napoli you have 3 credits.

We have only had 1 bigger allocation than this in 2 years. Anyone with 2 credits from last 2 years is guaranteed, anyone with 1 credit will be in a limited sale.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2019, 07:11:41 pm »
No one has Napoli that didn't have a credit last season. Lowest it went to was 2 from last year. So if you have Napoli you have 3 credits.

We have only had 1 bigger allocation than this in 2 years. Anyone with 2 credits from last 2 years is guaranteed, anyone with 1 credit will be in a limited sale.

thanks for the info, ive changed my post.

Porto went down to 1 credit so maybe those with Porto got Roma and will have at least 2 credits now and maybe 3 if they got Napoli.
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2019, 10:34:49 am »
Has anyone a link to Bayern stating the Liverpool allocation for second leg?

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2019, 11:01:54 am »
Has anyone a link to Bayern stating the Liverpool allocation for second leg?

Reply 77 in this thread

or the UEFA Champions League first knockout round tie against Liverpool on 13 March 2019, ticket requests from our members and fan clubs for 310,000 tickets were placed until the last possible order deadline on 1 January 2019.

Thus, the demand for this game is even higher than for example in the semi-final against Real Madrid last season (here were orders for 250,000 tickets!)

The annual and contract cards are currently being sent, and preparations for the raffle are in full swing (registration of ticket orders received by fax and fax)

Existing quotas:

Capacity Allianz Arena 70,000
less annual card 37,300
less contract
card UEFA 1,200 less guest quota 3,800
less fan club program 5,000
less special contingent 2,000 (seasonal / young members / MG below 3,000)

free quota 20,700 tickets

The allocation quota for this game is around 6%, ie of the 100 existing orders, unfortunately 94 have to be canceled.

Ticket prices:

Category 1 130 €
Category 2 110 €
Category 3 90 €
Category 4 55 €
Category 5 35 €

Due to the enormous demand, the carting is quotaed as follows:

maximum of 2 tickets per membership order (additional membership number can not be considered)
per fan club order a maximum of 40 tickets
The draw for free tickets will start on January 15, 2019.

Until January 22, 2019, each ticket purchaser receives notification of the status of his order (confirmation / cancellation / waiting list). We ask for your understanding that unfortunately we can not answer any questions about the ticket raffle.

https://fcbayern.com/de/news/ticketing/2019/cl-vorverkauf

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2019, 12:39:16 pm »
Wow - 310,000 requests for tickets from members etc............some are gonna be unlucky then  ;D

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: February 1, 2019, 01:28:10 pm »
another week passes us by.........radio silence from LFC on the allocation and selling details contains

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: February 1, 2019, 02:04:13 pm »
another week passes us by.........radio silence from LFC on the allocation and selling details contains

We reached the six weeks until the game mark two days ago.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #111 on: February 1, 2019, 02:23:43 pm »
We reached the six weeks until the game mark two days ago.
Indeed. So going on past euro aways, it will be around a months time before we have any info  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: February 1, 2019, 03:10:11 pm »
Why do they need to explain it? The selling details will say 3800 anyway, like a league game when they list how many tickets the other club sends.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #113 on: February 2, 2019, 07:13:43 pm »

Expect at least 3 more of them.