Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2088057 times)

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #21960 on: September 27, 2021, 08:30:55 pm »
Every single sale I have been in has been a shambles. Even though I have had tickets in nearly all of them, only after spending hours refreshing over and over again for that damn orange block to appear with one restricted view seat that nobody else wants.

Some people are saying they are logging on at 07:45 and being 27,000 in the queue and others at 08:15 and being 4000.
Then i hear people trying in the middle at 08:00 and getting 400th...

There is no consistency with the sales and queue placement. If it says 08:15 then it should be 08:15 for everyone. Hate to say it but Ticketmaster have that down to within a second or too now. Nobody getting in at 07:45 then someone at 08:00 getting in-front of them for a 08:15 queue.

There are no comms from the club on how many tickets will actually be available in each sale. I.E Local postcode sale you sit at 10,000 in a queue to find out there were only ever 200 tickets probably on sale in the first place. Wasting hours and hours of time sitting on the website in queues that are pointless. Just let the first 200 through and don't let anymore waste hours in the queue....
Just simply say there will be 2000 tickets for members with 4+ credits, 2000 for people that were unsuccessful in the ballot, 2000 for local postcode etc etc etc.

Why does the club also think it is acceptable to not have a phone number to speak to someone?
The live chat is always around 1+ hour queue no matter what time of day you try.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21961 on: September 27, 2021, 08:37:06 pm »
There is no queue before 8.15 and people joining the holding page before that time are not placed into a queue. The queue starts at 8.15 and entry into it appears to be random at this present moment in time so no one joining at 8.15 or 8.00 is beating someone to the queue at 7.45.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21962 on: September 27, 2021, 08:38:46 pm »

Some people are saying they are logging on at 07:45 and being 27,000 in the queue and others at 08:15 and being 4000.
Then i hear people trying in the middle at 08:00 and getting 400th...

There is no consistency with the sales and queue placement. If it says 08:15 then it should be 08:15 for everyone. Hate to say it but Ticketmaster have that down to within a second or too now. Nobody getting in at 07:45 then someone at 08:00 getting in-front of them for a 08:15 queue.

You seem a bit confused with the concept of a random queue.

Nobody gets in at 7:45. Everyone gets in at 8:15 with a random queue position.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #21963 on: September 27, 2021, 08:40:38 pm »
The queue is randomised at 8.15am, it doesn't matter if you sit on the holding page from 7am or join it at 8.12am, you're all thrown in randomly come 8.15am as that's when the queue starts. There is no pre log-in so there is no guarantee that turning your computer on any earlier will help. People say they are "queueing" before 8.15 which is what confuses people - they're not, they're sitting on a holding page, it's no different from if the site was just closed till 8.15am. Surely Ticketmaster is the same in that everyone joining at the start time is randomly either lucky or unlucky with their queue placement?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 08:42:30 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21964 on: September 27, 2021, 08:41:17 pm »
Should have known you'd be ahead of me explaining this, WelshRed ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #21965 on: September 27, 2021, 08:42:37 pm »
Should have known you'd be ahead of me explaining this, WelshRed ;D

Haha I think most of it is copy and paste for me nowadays

By the way Ticketmaster sales are just as much of a shambles as well, including their customer service! Missed an hour of a Trevor Noah gig the other week because they just didn't bother sending tickets out and left thousands in a queue outside.

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #21966 on: September 27, 2021, 09:03:43 pm »
To be fair I didn’t know it was randomised…
I was under the impression it was similar to other ticket sites, which as far as I am aware have no pre queue and it’s first to click the button at 8:15

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21967 on: September 27, 2021, 09:14:44 pm »
We don't have a pre-queue either, it's just a holding page. It works the same, it's just the site "clicks the button" at 8.15 for you.

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #21968 on: September 27, 2021, 09:37:06 pm »
Fancy the chances to click it myself faster than others from past experience on other sites, but hey ho.
Still not a fan of the lack of info about how many tickets are on sale each time...

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21969 on: September 27, 2021, 09:42:22 pm »
Fancy the chances to click it myself faster than others from past experience on other sites, but hey ho.

To be honest you might still be able to do that, you certainly could on our old system and I used to prefer that too as it could be really slow clicking over.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21970 on: September 27, 2021, 10:05:55 pm »
To be honest you might still be able to do that, you certainly could on our old system and I used to prefer that too as it could be really slow clicking over.
There’s definitely been the odd occasion this year where it’s not joining me until almost a min after 8.15. Going to have to play around with different techniques
YNWA

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21971 on: September 27, 2021, 10:58:59 pm »
There’s definitely been the odd occasion this year where it’s not joining me until almost a min after 8.15. Going to have to play around with different techniques

That delay is down to Queue-It assigning random queue positions to 20,000+ sessions and responding to each one with the info.  Even when I've got "straight in", there's been quite a delay.  I don't think anyone is getting to the LFC ticketing page before around 08:16 on the big queue-managed sales.  Anyone had a contrary experience?

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #21972 on: September 28, 2021, 07:51:51 am »
Someone has to say it, so it might as well be me ;D
The City game is on my phone now

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #21973 on: September 28, 2021, 08:57:43 am »
I upgraded from an Iphone 8 to and Iphone 12 this week and after transferring my data between the 2 phones my pass has updated on the new phone for the City game this weekend. Thought I'd mention that in case anyone is worried about the prospect of changing phones and losing the pass. All seems to be fine.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21974 on: September 28, 2021, 09:04:17 am »
Covid spot checks for the City game https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1442761243312467969?s=20

"The spot checks are not a condition of entry, but the club would like to prepare fans in case of a policy change to large-scale events and COVID-19 certification, and to keep supporters safe while attending matches. Any fan who wishes to voluntarily show their vaccination or proof of negative lateral flow test can do so by approaching any of the COVID-19 spot check stewards who will be visible around the stadium."

lol
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 09:05:57 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21975 on: September 28, 2021, 09:36:06 am »
Wonder what proof they’re looking for. Northern Ireland hasn’t got the full vaccine passport yet, have a card though showing my dates of vaccine etc. assume this would be grand
YNWA

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21976 on: September 28, 2021, 09:40:10 am »

to keep supporters safe while attending matches.

Christ, what a load of shite

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21977 on: September 28, 2021, 09:53:52 am »
Wonder what proof they’re looking for. Northern Ireland hasn’t got the full vaccine passport yet, have a card though showing my dates of vaccine etc. assume this would be grand

That's what I intend to use if I get asked.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21978 on: September 28, 2021, 09:59:11 am »

The NHS app gives you a domestic pass in your phone wallet to show, which is either for a negative test you get 48hrs from the result confirmation or double jabbed you can renew it any time so that's likely what they'll expect, but the card you have should be enough, it's not a condition of entry and they can't ask to see anything detailed.

Just looked in my phone's wallet and there's an expired one still in there which shows no indication of it being expired other than a small date. Well done everybody.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21979 on: September 28, 2021, 10:03:53 am »
The NHS app gives you a domestic pass in your phone wallet to show, which is either for a negative test you get 48hrs from the result confirmation or double jabbed you can renew it any time so that's likely what they'll expect, but the card you have should be enough, it's not a condition of entry and they can't ask to see anything detailed.

Just looked in my phone's wallet and there's an expired one still in there which shows no indication of it being expired other than a small date. Well done everybody.
Looked at the app there but need to be registered with a gp in England to create an nhs account. I reckon the card will be fine
YNWA

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #21980 on: September 28, 2021, 10:26:53 am »
The app only works in England but you can get the pass by going through the NHS website.

https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/

I'm from Wales and this worked for me so assume it works for Scotland and NI too.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21981 on: September 28, 2021, 10:40:05 am »
NI has its own covid pass, but at the minute it's only for going abroad

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21982 on: September 28, 2021, 11:43:38 am »
Christ, what a load of shite

I mean the sentiment is fine? The implementation isn't fine though.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #21983 on: September 28, 2021, 11:48:47 am »
download the COIVDCertNI app and you get your certificate

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21984 on: September 28, 2021, 11:49:29 am »
NI has its own covid pass, but at the minute it's only for going abroad
just say you're going abroad to be honest

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #21985 on: September 28, 2021, 11:52:06 am »
just say you're going abroad to be honest
I was going to do that last week but I think there's a section on it for putting in your flight number
YNWA

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21986 on: September 28, 2021, 12:35:17 pm »
Covid spot checks for the City game https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1442761243312467969?s=20

"The spot checks are not a condition of entry, but the club would like to prepare fans in case of a policy change to large-scale events and COVID-19 certification, and to keep supporters safe while attending matches. Any fan who wishes to voluntarily show their vaccination or proof of negative lateral flow test can do so by approaching any of the COVID-19 spot check stewards who will be visible around the stadium."

lol

What's the point? I know I'm thick, but that makes no sense to me at all.

Why would anybody want to voluntarily leave a queue to prove it? Suppose it could be more about getting it in place, in case it becomes mandatory.

Can't see many volunteering though, if the other options are to get in the ground / stay in the pub ten minutes quicker / longer.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21987 on: September 28, 2021, 12:35:36 pm »
Just bring your card mate, it'll not be a hassle.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21988 on: September 28, 2021, 12:36:18 pm »
What's the point? I know I'm thick, but that makes no sense to me at all.

Why would anybody want to voluntarily leave a queue to prove it? Suppose it could be more about getting it in place, in case it becomes mandatory.

Can't see many volunteering though, if the other options are to get in the ground / stay in the pub ten minutes quicker / longer.

Surely anyone volunteering will do it before they join the queue, and in sufficient time? They're there from 9am.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21989 on: September 28, 2021, 12:41:55 pm »
Surely anyone volunteering will do it before they join the queue, and in sufficient time? They're there from 9am.

I don't get why anybody would want to. The other options would be to get in the queue quicker / stay in the ale house longer. Why would anybody want to get there at nine, to do something they don't need to do?

As I said, I'm thick. So I could be missing something.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #21990 on: September 28, 2021, 02:04:02 pm »
Anyone got any idea why the Arsenal game is still showing a buy now button. But when clicked it just keeps asking me to log in even though I’m logged in? Can’t seem to get through to buy a ticket but the button is there ?

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21991 on: September 28, 2021, 02:11:54 pm »
Anyone got any idea why the Arsenal game is still showing a buy now button. But when clicked it just keeps asking me to log in even though I’m logged in? Can’t seem to get through to buy a ticket but the button is there ?

Did you register for the ballot and were unsuccessful? That's who it is for, tickets will only show once you log in and then if you are eligible.

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #21992 on: September 28, 2021, 02:22:13 pm »
Did you register for the ballot and were unsuccessful? That's who it is for, tickets will only show once you log in and then if you are eligible.

Just checked, didn't realise Arsenal game was only a ballot for 4+ credit holders! :-\

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21993 on: September 28, 2021, 02:45:43 pm »
I was going to do that last week but I think there's a section on it for putting in your flight number
ah I can't remember to be honest your card will be sound anyway

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21994 on: September 28, 2021, 03:00:20 pm »
Just checked, didn't realise Arsenal game was only a ballot for 4+ credit holders! :-\

They will open it up closer to the game so will still have a decent chance.

Offline Gaius Baltar

• Carp's on a bit.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #21995 on: September 28, 2021, 10:12:01 pm »
Anyone know if the NFC download has ended? I’ve got a mate trying to download one abs it’s just greyed out.  He only has a supporter ID but is on my F and F.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #21996 on: September 28, 2021, 10:56:24 pm »
Anyone know if the NFC download has ended? I’ve got a mate trying to download one abs it’s just greyed out.  He only has a supporter ID but is on my F and F.

If he’s only got a supporter ID he won’t be eligible for NFC, NFC is only for members and STHs

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21997 on: September 28, 2021, 11:06:04 pm »
If he’s only got a supporter ID he won’t be eligible for NFC, NFC is only for members and STHs

Not true, all access to the stadium is NFC.

But he won't 'download' a ticket from the ticketing site like members download their membership, he will get an email with a link to download the ticket to wallet/google pay

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21998 on: September 28, 2021, 11:22:57 pm »
if he doesn't have a membership he won't able to download anything

Offline Gaius Baltar

• Carp's on a bit.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #21999 on: September 28, 2021, 11:56:51 pm »
To clarify, it was my understanding that anyone with a supporter ID could receive tickets and that they don’t need to have a paid membership. What he has is a lapsed membership, an account he can log in to without being able to buy tickets or apply for ballots like a regular member. The issue is the NFC download in his account is greyed out, as it also is for me and other members I know. Have the club finally instigates the NFC download deadline originally set for July.