The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Renovated Melwood?

<< < (10/12) > >>

sonny crockett:
The west derby society like to moan about infrastructure, roads and no school places. They do have a point, Mill Lane going to town of a morning just keeps getting worse. All those new houses on Hollylodge land and over the road will cause murder soon. Every family having two or more cars. I'd rather they built houses on Melwood than Alder Hey though and concentrate their efforts on that battle.

Brian Blessed:
On the beeb, quoting a twitter.

Andy Kelly
 ✔  @AndyK_LivNews 

Heading to Liverpool Town Hall shortly. #LFC planning application to build 160 homes on Melwood as part of move to new first team training facility at Kirkby. Cllrs currently on a site visit after lots of local objections.

CraigDS:
Not really a surprise that there are plenty of local objections, you rarely get an application for a big load of houses without them.

istvan kozma:
Liverpool a step closer to new training facility after planning permission granted for Melwood

Objections from local residents and councillors fail as club can sell training ground for residential development

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-step-closer-new-training-13997551

l12ngo:
I still remember Houllier and Murphy having a quick pint in the Standard after training one day. No doubt due to his superb free kick the week before when we beat Man U at Old Trafford. So long ago now. The place was quite empty but a guy in a wheelchair who was on his own went over and asked for their autographs and they sat down and drank with him. A long time back now but I'm sure the fella still remembers it like it was yesterday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version