The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Robbie Fowler

<< < (42/65) > >>

Red Beret:

--- Quote from: Fordy on September 11, 2021, 01:26:14 pm ---Hard to judge.

Needs a job in the UK to really to judge him.

--- End quote ---

Not really. What makes you think he might do any better in the UK? Neville bombed in Spain.

If you compare Robbie to Aldridge then at least the latter showed some clear aptitude.

El Lobo:

--- Quote from: Red Berry on September 11, 2021, 09:09:38 pm ---Not really. What makes you think he might do any better in the UK? Neville bombed in Spain.

If you compare Robbie to Aldridge then at least the latter showed some clear aptitude.

--- End quote ---

I don't think its particularly wild to think he might do a little bit better in his home country, no language barriers etc.

MD1990:
Imagine Fowler was in a Klopp team.
Escpecially pre knee injury & he would have been in better physical condition with the advances in Sports Science.

He would be scoring 40 a season

daggerdoo:

--- Quote from: MD1990 on September 13, 2021, 10:51:21 am ---Imagine Fowler was in a Klopp team.
Escpecially pre knee injury & he would have been in better physical condition with the advances in Sports Science.

He would be scoring 40 a season

--- End quote ---
Stuff of dreams. It would be great just seeing him have a kick about nowadays, but to watch him in his prime, I think that would be too much to handle. I only saw him play for us in the flesh a handful of times so I wish the yutube vid's were better quality

Persephone:
https://twitter.com/sid_lambert/status/1235825249599422466?s=20&t=wntomne_rZEvtTM1GMPXzA

I came across this today. Absolute filth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version