Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059639 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14520 on: May 25, 2020, 06:54:00 pm »
Yeah, you can't just shit on all the people who got to 13+ this season for the sake of 4 games that didn't have fans.

But I think he knows that

;D

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14521 on: May 25, 2020, 07:09:42 pm »
Yeah, you can't just shit on all the people who got to 13+ this season for the sake of 4 games that didn't have fans.

But I think he knows that
you also can't shit on people who never had the chance to reach 13, would've shit loads of returns for Burnley for example

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14522 on: May 25, 2020, 07:15:39 pm »
you also can't shit on people who never had the chance to reach 13, would've shit loads of returns for Burnley for example

I’m in that boat but you can’t start rewarding for potentially having been able to buy a ticket on return

Think the fairest way to do it is to work out what “13” would be over all of last season and the 14 games from this. Probably be something like 24/33? Guessing at numbers but you get the point

I’d also not count credits for the future games behind closed doors. I’m in that boat too but I can’t have a credit for attending a match that didn’t happen

Combining two seasons means loyalty will be rewarded in my opinion

No rush to find out either given we won’t be in the ground until next year most likely

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14523 on: May 25, 2020, 07:33:44 pm »
Combination of both seasons is a good idea I think and probs the fairest

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14524 on: May 25, 2020, 08:41:02 pm »

You can't make allowances for a large cohort on the basis a fraction would have probably gotten the required tickets under the circumstances.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14525 on: May 25, 2020, 10:00:46 pm »
Season after next will be a minefield.

Guaranteed club on 3+ credits :D
would be a great time to change the loyalty over multiple seasons not just one, ditto for things like ACS where they can use multiple years for priority, and of course stagger it, as they’d go from 25 games to 3 over the last two seasons

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14526 on: May 25, 2020, 10:53:38 pm »
If you go on the Members Area on the site it says it will be renewed ahead of 20/21 season. My guess is that they will wait until the season is over.
Cheers, hadn't thought to check there.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14527 on: May 25, 2020, 11:58:52 pm »
it's probably the fairest but I'll miss out only having 20 the past 2 seasons which isn't great

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14528 on: May 26, 2020, 12:03:02 am »
I’m in that boat but you can’t start rewarding for potentially having been able to buy a ticket on return
but the people on 9-12 this season are the ones who have to sit at a laptop all day and wait for tickets, all my tickets the last 2 years are late sales too, personally it's just devastating to be one game off a basically a season ticket and my last year of uni too. With a full card I could  relocate to England full time but without it and having less time to chase tickets I really don't see a point

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #14529 on: May 26, 2020, 10:05:08 am »
Liverpool Football Club would like to update supporters on ticket refunds following the UK government's confirmation of support for the potential of a return of professional football.

As we informed you on April 20, all supporters who have purchased tickets from LFC for any of our remaining four Premier League home games will receive a refund for the cost of their ticket(s).

Refunds will also be provided to those supporters who have purchased a ticket for our away game against Everton and/or the Liverpool FC Women’s game against Everton Women at Goodison Park. 

The general principles of the refund process are set out below:

Season ticket holders and official Members

Season ticket holders will receive a full pro rata refund for all remaining home games, while Members who have purchased tickets on a match-by-match basis will receive a refund for any of the matches that they have purchased tickets for.

Seasonal and matchday hospitality

Hospitality season ticket holders will receive a full pro rata refund for all remaining home games. Those supporters who have purchased tickets for matchday hospitality for any remaining home fixtures will also be refunded.

All other supporters with tickets

Fans who do not fall into one of the above groups but have purchased a match ticket for any of the remaining fixtures will receive a full refund.

Any fans who have purchased tickets for LFC Foundation’s charity match between Liverpool FC Legends and Barça Legends, which was scheduled to take place at Anfield in March, will be contacted separately in due course.

We are currently working through the most effective process to issue refunds given the complexities and considerations of the various payment methods used when tickets were purchased.

We will be contacting each affected ticket holder during the course of the next 14 days to provide more information on the refund process based on the category of ticket they have purchased. We ask that all supporters wait to receive further correspondence from the club and refrain from contacting us regarding refunds in the meantime.

We would like to thank supporters for their patience and understanding while we carry out the refund procedure. 

Finally, our priority remains the health and wellbeing of our people, the local community and all supporters during this challenging time and we hope that you all are staying safe and healthy.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/396564-liverpool-fc-update-on-matchday-ticket-refunds

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14530 on: May 26, 2020, 10:14:55 am »
Didn't they originally say we could have it credited to our accounts instead? Wonder if they're worried we might not be going to any games next season and it would get complicated. No mention of credits for members either.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14531 on: May 26, 2020, 10:18:41 am »
Didn't they originally say we could have it credited to our accounts instead? Wonder if they're worried we might not be going to any games next season and it would get complicated. No mention of credits for members either.

Maybe. Plenty of ministers have said there won't be fans until there is a vaccine, which could be 18 months away at least

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14532 on: May 26, 2020, 10:38:23 am »

I reckon you will have the choice of cash or credit left in your season ticket account for renewal a bit trickier for Members.

Interesting the wording used for season ticket holders pro rata refund which means if season ticket cost £855 divide by 19 = £45 per game even though seat might cost £55 for member  - 

In retrospect though fair enough if you got a discount when you bought should be reflected in rebate can't really complain about that.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14533 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:54 pm »
How do you 'untick' auto renew?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14534 on: May 26, 2020, 12:23:02 pm »

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14536 on: May 26, 2020, 09:16:44 pm »
dont think they have a ‘credit’ function for the ticketing side, unless they offer the value in gift cards for the club store

Online willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14537 on: May 26, 2020, 09:23:34 pm »
Its weird now how much I stressed over missing Villa in the last bulk sale.  Pretty unimportant now

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14538 on: May 26, 2020, 09:53:40 pm »
Its weird now how much I stressed over missing Villa in the last bulk sale.  Pretty unimportant now

I had a fucking dugout seat. A boss vantage point to see us win it.

Be in row 92 of the upper main next time it comes around :D

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14539 on: May 27, 2020, 10:38:35 am »

I agree. It is unfortunate for those that might have scrambled their way on to 13 this season, but you can't account for what is going on. Those people that bought to 13 using hospitality will be extremely pissed, I'd imagine.

//

I just hope people have perspective when we find out how this will all be handled. The reality is, we're probably not going to the match for a long time - a real shame as this is one of the best teams of all time. If the government suddenly start mandating large events, I'd imagine a lot of people (me included) would be very weary until we're sure it's safe.

We also have this new ticketing system coming in and a potential members ballot, which all is incredibly bad timing too.

Also, I guess it may have been an administrative nightmare, but it'd have been nice if they offered the opportunity to donate part of your ticket refund to the LFC Foundation or somewhere as an optional thing. I think asking for people to elect if they *can* might get a fair amount of people deciding it'd be a good thing to do.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 10:45:48 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14540 on: May 27, 2020, 10:51:20 am »
You say administrative nightmare, but again, Everton are doing it just fine.

We need to stop making excuses for our TO's shoddy work.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14541 on: May 27, 2020, 10:58:56 am »

True. Could just be a systems issue and there's going to be a lot more individual customers than Everton overall anyway.

But yeah, if anyone is still in decent financial position at this point, let's get a few quid over to a Foodbank or somewhere in lieu of being at the ground.
YNWA.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14542 on: May 27, 2020, 11:00:18 am »
True. Could just be a systems issue and there's going to be a lot more individual customers than Everton overall anyway.

But yeah, if anyone is still in decent financial position at this point, let's get a few quid over to a Foodbank or somewhere in lieu of being at the ground.

Maybe that's why they are emailing everyone individually about the refunds. Might give the option to donate in those emails.

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #14543 on: May 27, 2020, 01:26:14 pm »

How this is a good idea?  They can keep the credit for the last 4 games, but if they decide not to do that, 15 games are enough to decide. They can just lower the credits or the next season (+10 or +11).
I bought for my 8 years old son 17 tickets this season (I didnt buy the ticket just fo Everton and Chelsea) Some in the bulk sale, some in the  local sale and I even spent loads of money for few hospitality. 2 years ago he didnt have any because he was too young. Why should  he miss out next season?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 01:48:35 pm by stefbs »

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14544 on: May 27, 2020, 01:32:13 pm »

Still not had a refund or email for my match day ticket.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14545 on: May 27, 2020, 01:36:10 pm »
Still not had a refund or email for my match day ticket.

Me neither, but they only announced it yesterday and said they will be in touch within 14 days so might have a wait yet.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14546 on: May 27, 2020, 02:30:04 pm »
Me neither, but they only announced it yesterday and said they will be in touch within 14 days so might have a wait yet.

Talking about Everton mate

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14547 on: May 27, 2020, 02:33:17 pm »
Talking about Everton mate

You'd still get that refund through Liverpool though wouldn't you? That's what the announcement yesterday seemed to indicate anyway

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14548 on: May 27, 2020, 02:33:29 pm »
How this is a good idea?  They can keep the credit for the last 4 games, but if they decide not to do that, 15 games are enough to decide. They can just lower the credits or the next season (+10 or +11).
I bought for my 8 years old son 17 tickets this season (I didnt buy the ticket just fo Everton and Chelsea) Some in the bulk sale, some in the  local sale and I even spent loads of money for few hospitality. 2 years ago he didnt have any because he was too young. Why should  he miss out next season?

It's these individual scenarios which are the difficulty, as there's going to be a lot of them. That said, with Fan Update hopefully trimming down the 13+ numbers, people like your son might be in a better position anyway.
YNWA.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14549 on: May 27, 2020, 02:45:33 pm »
You'd still get that refund through Liverpool though wouldn't you? That's what the announcement yesterday seemed to indicate anyway

I am talking about an Everton home end one, they have neither contacted or refunded me.
Regarding this....

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14550 on: May 27, 2020, 02:46:39 pm »
I am talking about an Everton home end one, they have neither contacted or refunded me.
Regarding this....

I see. What a set of bastards.

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #14551 on: May 27, 2020, 03:23:23 pm »
It's these individual scenarios which are the difficulty, as there's going to be a lot of them. That said, with Fan Update hopefully trimming down the 13+ numbers, people like your son might be in a better position anyway.

He's already on +17, and even withouth the last 4 games, he will be on +14 anyway. I don't think it'll be fair if he misses out next season. I don't get it why they should count credits from 2 years ago, as someone suggested in this post

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #14552 on: May 27, 2020, 03:40:55 pm »
He's already on +17, and even withouth the last 4 games, he will be on +14 anyway. I don't think it'll be fair if he misses out next season. I don't get it why they should count credits from 2 years ago, as someone suggested in this post

There will be a lot of members already on 13+ for this season, even with the 4 missing games. I can't see why they would change the criteria or even lower the number for when we can buy tickets again.
The following season would have to have the criteria changed, or lowered, because there will more than likely be less games that you would have been able to attend from the previous season.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14553 on: May 27, 2020, 03:59:46 pm »

So you think its fair that you get to cheat a queue by buying hospitality tickets to get him over the 13+ requirement?

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #14554 on: May 27, 2020, 04:07:35 pm »
So you think its fair that you get to cheat a queue by buying hospitality tickets to get him over the 13+ requirement?

I got for him 2 hospitality, I bought the rest on the bulk sale and a couple of tickets in the local sale. How is this cheating? He would be on +15 anyway, even without the hospitality.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14555 on: May 27, 2020, 04:11:56 pm »
I got for him 2 hospitality, I bought the rest on the bulk sale and a couple of tickets in the local sale. How is this cheating? He would be on +15 anyway, even without the hospitality.

So take the 4 games off at he gets to 14 so that 2 has taken him over the threshold.

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #14556 on: May 27, 2020, 04:32:30 pm »
So take the 4 games off at he gets to 14 so that 2 has taken him over the threshold.

What the hell are you on about? First of all, he only has 3 tickets out of 4 for the end of the seasons and not 4. But beside that, does it matter if it's hospitality or not? He's been to the match, why shouldn't count as a credit. You sound a bit bitter mate

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14557 on: May 27, 2020, 04:37:37 pm »
Bitter about what? I've had 19 on my card for about 4 seasons now. Hospitality credits should only count for hospitality and not general admission tickets and anyone using hospitality to get on the general admission sales is cheating all those who haven't spent loads of money to get on it.

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #14558 on: May 27, 2020, 04:50:20 pm »
Bitter about what? I've had 19 on my card for about 4 seasons now. Hospitality credits should only count for hospitality and not general admission tickets and anyone using hospitality to get on the general admission sales is cheating all those who haven't spent loads of money to get on it.

Just wright the letter to the club if you're not happy about the credits for the hospitality. As I said, my kid has got 17 credits and even withouth the hospitality it will be on +15, and by the way I never bought an hospitality ticket for the credit, one was for his birthday and the other one, the club put the hospitality at half price the day before the Arsenal game, so I decided to buy it cos he loves going to the match. I could understand what are you saying but my son hasnt cheated no one
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 04:52:34 pm by stefbs »

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14559 on: May 27, 2020, 05:02:30 pm »

How is that cheating? It's the club who set the criteria and he's done nothing wrong.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:04:49 pm by DangerScouse »