Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3458418 times)

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
My Nan who is 80 is not taking this seriously at all. She recently met a new man a few months ago who she obviously doesn't live with. We told her repeatedly she shouldn't really leave her flat at all now and we would bring shopping to her yet we found out this man she is seeing is still coming round to hers most days despite the clear guidance from the government. She doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with him coming round despite the fact he doesn't live with her.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Mum's been out and done the garden today, she's come in and is complaining of a pain in her lung, only down one side. Told her to ring 111 and sit down and relax but she's a stubborn mum who simply doesn't listen.

She works for Merseyrail and they've got a sign in the window saying card payments only, however they've been told that if people pay by cash then they have to take it, they can't insist on card payments only, they've been told they have to be in work, they've been given no gloves, only hand sanitiser and they're dealing with the public daily.

My dad's on his way home from london because there's no work down there for him, he has a heart condition so if my mum does have it, it's going to be a very tense few weeks. Fingers crossed she hasn't.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
6 deaths Wales, 3 deaths Scotland, 3 deaths North ire. 

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My Nan who is 80 is not taking this seriously at all. She recently met a new man a few months ago who she obviously doesn't live with. We told her repeatedly she shouldn't really leave her flat at all now and we would bring shopping to her yet we found out this man she is seeing is still coming round to hers most days despite the clear guidance from the government. She doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with him coming round despite the fact he doesn't live with her.
Hmmm..... is that prudence or worry talking [emoji16]

Seriously though she's obviously besotted with having someone to spend time with and probably has a head full of flutterbys instead of sense.

Don't be too hard on her mate despite the worry.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
Charlton manager Lee Bowyer has paid tribute to the club's "most loyal" supporter, Seb Lewis, who has passed away aged just 38.
Lewis, who had not missed a match home or away since 1998 (a total of 1,076 games), revealed on social media earlier this week that he had been suffering from coronavirus.
Bowyer said: "Personally I would like to send our condolences from myself, the players and everyone at the football club to Seb's family and friends.
"I was fortunate enough to meet him on a few occasions up and down the country because, without fail, he was always there.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

In my experiences, the old are the worst in this. Went shopping last night, queues to get in due to number restrictions, all doing proper distancing. Then sees a photo on the local FB group, taken yesterday morning, all the pensioners queuing for the same shops and they are all stood huddled together or stood right behind the person in front.

Walking home and an old woman is walking towards us and is aiming to pass between me and the wife, I moved into the road to get away from her, she passed my wife within a foot :butt
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada

Paul Brand
‏Verified account @PaulBrandITV

👮🏼‍♂️New police powers to enforce social distancing:

💰 Ł60 fine, or Ł30 if you pay within 14 days
💰💰 Ł120 fine for second time offenders, doubling on each further offence
🤚Instructing people to go home or disperse
👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 Tellling parents to stop their children breaking the rules
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
In my experiences, the old are the worst in this. Went shopping last night, queues to get in due to number restrictions, all doing proper distancing. Then sees a photo on the local FB group, taken yesterday morning, all the pensioners queuing for the same shops and they are all stood huddled together or stood right behind the person in front.

Walking home and an old woman is walking towards us and is aiming to pass between me and the wife, I moved into the road to get away from her, she passed my wife within a foot :butt

I went to a small local shop about an hour ago and saw it was empty before I went it.  As I'm at the counter, two builders working close by breeze in and stand right behind me grabbing drinks from the fridge, literally a foot away from me. The shopkeeper said fuck all as they're probably in and out all day with the site close by but just shows how certain people are just working away as normal without a single shit given as if they're immune because they're outside.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
I went to a small local shop about an hour ago and saw it was empty before I went it.  As I'm at the counter, two builders working close by breeze in and stand right behind me grabbing drinks from the fridge, literally a foot away from me. The shopkeeper said fuck all as they're probably in and out all day with the site close by but just shows how certain people are just working away as normal without a single shit given as if they're immune because they're outside.

Yeah I was in Iceland earlier where they are asking people to come in after each other and space out. I was picking something up when a guy literally leaned across me to get some fucking cheese.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
If eyes are a major entry point for the virus, are glasses wearers 'safer' ?
This exact question came up in a talk with a (proper) expert on German tv one or two weeks ago, and he said that actually yes, this can be a slight advantage. Of course only if you keep the glasses on and not take them off or fiddle about with them while in public and with unwashed hands, rubbing your eyes despite the glasses etc.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 03:38:54 pm by lamad »

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Morrisons doing food boxes,

https://www.morrisons.com/food-boxes/boxes

But.....

Amicuscuriae
‏ @Amicusc54803237
5m5 minutes ago

I am currently 134,068th. in the queue for a Morrisons box online. How the hell is this Fuckery possible?

And they have already sold out.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 03:43:56 pm by Trada »

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
I still think we need to get even tougher. I walked in a local park today keeping my distance and there were loads of people playing a footy match on the grass, groups of people sitting around with their dogs...I think the threat of a fine for doing such things would be enough to stop some from even trying it, police presence or not.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
I still think we need to get even tougher. I walked in a local park today keeping my distance and there were loads of people playing a footy match on the grass, groups of people sitting around with their dogs...I think the threat of a fine for doing such things would be enough to stop some from even trying it, police presence or not.

I love a long walk, especially in this weather, but will only go out first thing now or later on in the evening when it's at least quieter. My road (which leads towards a park) is full of people walking all day at the moment and therefore a nightmare to try and walk down.

You can't clear your head trying to dodge people every few yards.

The parks need a bit of police presence.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Uk has donated Ł210 m in search for new vaccine following G20 meeting.

G20 also confirms it will inject $5 trillion into the global economy

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 03:48:51 pm by TSC »

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
https://twitter.com/KateEMcCann/status/1243198819283730439

Kate McCann
@KateEMcCann
For those asking/concerned about PHE figures on covid-19 deaths and why the number yesterday was low/why the way it is reported has changed, here is some more information:
3:31 PM · Mar 26, 2020·Twitter Web App

Kate McCann
@KateEMcCann

@KateEMcCann
NHS has been providing figures to PHE on covid deaths by 9am every day and PHE then publishing stats at 2pm. That was the intention. But as deaths rise it has become difficult to collate and verify the numbers in time.
Kate McCann
@KateEMcCann

13m
That has led to figures being published after the 2pm deadline. To get on top of this, PHE and NHS have decided to change the time these numbers are reported to allow more time to check they're all correct.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Paul Brand
‏Verified account @PaulBrandITV

👮🏼‍♂️New police powers to enforce social distancing:

💰 Ł60 fine, or Ł30 if you pay within 14 days
💰💰 Ł120 fine for second time offenders, doubling on each further offence
🤚Instructing people to go home or disperse
👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 Tellling parents to stop their children breaking the rules

What a fucking heap of shite.

I accidentally went into a bus lane the other week and got a bigger fine than that. Fines should be massive.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
The way that Trump is operating now - is he moving into territory of relatively severe charges later on ?

In terms of disregarding scientific evidence and putting his people wrongfully at risk. Fiddling the books/looking after yourself and your friends - and war with its inherit risk is one issue - but increasing casualties by stupidity/ignorance/arrogance/greed is just beyond belief..

I saw on Morning Joe today that as many Americans have died in NYC now as the previous five years in Afghanistan. >.>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
RE: Neil Ferguson

1/ This is a remarkable turn from Neil Ferguson, who led the @imperialcollege authors who warned of 500,000 UK deaths - and who has now himself tested positive for #COVID; https://www.newscientist.com/article/2238578-uk-has-enough-intensive-care-units-for-coronavirus-expert-predicts/

2/ He now says both that the U.K. should have enough ICU beds and that the coronavirus will probably kill under 20,000 people in the U.K. - more than 1/2 of whom would have died by the end of the year in any case bc they were so old and sick.

3/ Essentially, what has happened is that estimates of the viruses transmissibility have increased - which implies that many more people have already gotten it than we realize - which in turn implies it is less dangerous.

4/ Ferguson now predicts that the epidemic in the U.K. will peak and subside within “two to three weeks” - last week’s paper said 18+ months of quarantine would be necessary. http://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/196477/j-ideas-neil-ferguson-tells-mps-lockdown/

5/ One last point here: Ferguson gives the lockdown credit, which is *interesting* - the UK only began ita lockdown 2 days ago, and the theory is that lockdowns take 2 weeks or more to work.

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1243137256723972098
I am trying to work through all that (and the linked articles). In the broad, I don't see anything controversial in his comments. Ferguson seems to be suggesting that if the measures have the intended effects, deaths will be a lot lower. The bit I have trouble with is that most of the measures have only just been in enacted. This means that the death rate in about three weeks time relates to how many were infected about week ago (before most of the measures/advice/enforcement). Those deaths are pretty much baked in now. So, the critical factor over the next few weeks is the availability of critical care beds/equipment for the much larger hidden numbers already infected (the numbers infected has been rising exponentially) - we have pretty-much already reached existing critical care capacity. Unless this has radically changed (more beds/equipment to come on stream), I do not understand the relatively optimistic outlook from Ferguson.

What am I missing?
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy

I accidentally went into a bus lane the other week and got a bigger fine than that. Fines should be massive.
Agree. Deterrent needs to be big enough that there isn’t a ‘second time.’
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Also car park fucking rammed at my local park. I’m lucky as I live less than half a mile away from one of the biggest and best parks in South Yorkshire - but if I didn’t I wouldn’t fucking drive there.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to

It's okay for a starter and then they can rack it up weeks down the line if they need to.

More than anything it just needs a strong police presence. You could have a 1000 pound fine but if there's no police about to enforce it.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
I wish people like Ferguson would stop speculating. Once these antibody tests come in we might see thousands have had it without knowing - but until then false hope isn’t ideal...

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Liverpool Council have cancelled all weddings until October 2020 so the decision to postpone is out of our hands. Waiting for the venue to confirm what dates if any they have left for next summer. Should’ve been on the final countdown, everything was sorted and ready to go, I’m absolutely distraught but what can you do.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Liverpool Council have cancelled all weddings until October 2020 so the decision to postpone is out of our hands. Waiting for the venue to confirm what dates if any they have left for next summer. Should’ve been on the final countdown, everything was sorted and ready to go, I’m absolutely distraught but what can you do.
I’m so so sorry.

But you have all your lives to live and to love.

Celebrate even better when the time is right.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
But you have all your lives to live and to love.
She's got all her life to live, she's got all her love to give, she will survive. She will survive, Heeey heeeeeeey!

Sian, he's right - sorry for the plans being thrown apart, just plan a bigger/better one for when this madness is all over - and love each other exactly as you are now :)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Stupid fat twat next door to us - fucking bog roll hoarding c*nt - had some mate of theirs with his daughter there yesterday and now there is a fucking tutor there with the kids :butt
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Mine too  :( thought we might get away with it as it's only a 4 person job but ah well.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
The way that Trump is operating now - is he moving into territory of relatively severe charges later on ?

In terms of disregarding scientific evidence and putting his people wrongfully at risk. Fiddling the books/looking after yourself and your friends - and war with its inherit risk is one issue - but increasing casualties by stupidity/ignorance/arrogance/greed is just beyond belief..

In a sane world - yes.

But in a world where Brexit happened despite everyone knowing their entire campaign was a lie, the real answer is no unfortunately. The worst that could happen to Trump is that he will not be re-elected. But to a narcissist like him, being a 1-term president will nearly be as bad as any criminal conviction.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I am trying to work through all that (and the linked articles). In the broad, I don't see anything controversial in his comments. Ferguson seems to be suggesting that if the measures have the intended effects, deaths will be a lot lower. The bit I have trouble with is that most of the measures have only just been in enacted. This means that the death rate in about three weeks time relates to how many were infected about week ago (before most of the measures/advice/enforcement). Those deaths are pretty much baked in now. So, the critical factor over the next few weeks is the availability of critical care beds/equipment for the much larger hidden numbers already infected (the numbers infected has been rising exponentially) - we have pretty-much already reached existing critical care capacity. Unless this has radically changed (more beds/equipment to come on stream), I do not understand the relatively optimistic outlook from Ferguson.

What am I missing?

Nothing in my opinion.  Can’t fault the modelling or the data that informs it.  Changes reflect the fluidity of the situation and I’d expect the modelling to continue to be amended as apt.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is there no press conference today?
Eagerly awaiting Rishis self employment news.
bollocks

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
Is there no press conference today?
Eagerly awaiting Rishis self employment news.

Me too. Think its at 5 isnt it ?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
I wanted to but I’ve got to care for my 82 year old dad whose got COPD. Feel very useless reading that article.

I know others have addressed this, but think how many people would have to care for him if he was to fall ill without you around?

You're doing what's best for everyone, not just yourself and your father, you should be proud man!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

My cousin is in the same boat I guess, she was due to get married in September. It’s utterly crap for you I know but better you. Can celebrate with everyone you want there when the time is right. And think what a party it will be when you can rearrange it. Everyone’s going to be off the charts when they’re allowed out again!

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada

BNO Newsroom
‏Verified account @BNODesk
6m6 minutes ago

Coronavirus timeline:
- January 19: 100 cases
- January 24: 1,000 cases
- January 31: 10,000 cases
- February 12: 50,000 cases
- March 6: 100,000 cases
- March 18: 200,000 cases
- March 21: 300,000 cases
- March 24: 400,000 cases
- March 26: 500,000 cases

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Sorry to hear that Sian but like others have said you've got another year to make sure you've got the perfect wedding and to save up for the honeymoon of a lifetime! Short term pain for long term gain.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Me too. Think its at 5 isnt it ?
Can't see it on BBC as usual?
Edit its on BBC news

bollocks

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
What a fucking dickhead, not that we didn't know it already of course. Why not do both? the fucking tool

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/26/no-10-boris-johnson-accused-of-putting-brexit-over-breathing-in-covid-19-ventilator-row
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family