Author Topic: 2021/22 TV Fixtures  (Read 42136 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 2021/22 TV Fixtures
« Reply #360 on: March 21, 2022, 10:12:38 am »
Is United confirmed and not changing now? Or is does the semi-final mean there's a poss of change?

United is confirmed. Everton isn't.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #361 on: March 21, 2022, 10:58:47 am »
United is confirmed. Everton isn't.

Ta
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #362 on: March 21, 2022, 12:43:56 pm »
If we beat Benfica am I correct in saying we are at home first in the semi final meaning it has already been fixed for Wednesday 27th April?
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: March 21, 2022, 12:47:00 pm »
If we beat Benfica am I correct in saying we are at home first in the semi final meaning it has already been fixed for Wednesday 27th April?

We are away for the 2nd leg yes, but the date hasn't been set. Won't know until after the QFs are done and dusted.

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: March 21, 2022, 01:15:39 pm »
Would be nice if they could confirm the date for the rescheduled Villa away game on 10/11th May soon, instead of waiting to see if we get knocked out by Benfica.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #365 on: March 21, 2022, 01:30:16 pm »
Anyone got any ideas when the Tottenham game should be announced? Guess we’ll be looking at playing on the Saturday or Sunday and not Monday night given our fixture with Aston Villa will have to be rearranged for that midweek?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: March 21, 2022, 01:45:52 pm »
Anyone got any ideas when the Tottenham game should be announced? Guess we’ll be looking at playing on the Saturday or Sunday and not Monday night given our fixture with Aston Villa will have to be rearranged for that midweek?

Scheduled to be 4th April. Probably be closer to 4th May  ;D

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: March 21, 2022, 02:16:38 pm »

When has Spurs at home been anything but a Sunday afternoon kick off?

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #368 on: April 3, 2022, 07:10:47 pm »
is the home game vs everton schedule confirmed? if not, when and if it is moved, what will be the new date/time for this? Appreciate help on this.

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #369 on: April 3, 2022, 07:14:04 pm »
is the home game vs everton schedule confirmed? if not, when and if it is moved, what will be the new date/time for this? Appreciate help on this.

Stays on Sunday if we beat Benfica and our semi first leg is scheduled for the following Wednesday. If Uefa decide we play Tuesday, derby moves back to Saturday, presumably at 5.30. Up to Uefa, which will decide after the quarters finish.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2022, 07:18:07 pm by Belmont butty »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #370 on: April 3, 2022, 08:05:26 pm »
I put it in my diary but had a feeling it wasn't definite. I think the club could be clearer when they give the month's fixtures with the big badges etc. Luckily it's only a mild inconvenience and hasn't cost me month

It's not even clear here as it's not specific
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/match/2021-22/men/fixtures-and-results
We are a team of one half.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: April 4, 2022, 02:46:35 pm »
Final games are due today, so expect an announcement next week.

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: April 4, 2022, 06:06:51 pm »
Spurs home switched to 7-45 Saturday night.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: April 4, 2022, 06:13:23 pm »
Saturday 7 May
19:45 Liverpool v Spurs (BT Sport)

Tuesday 10 May
20:00 Aston Villa v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Sunday 15 May
16:30 Southampton v Liverpool (Sky Sports)**
**Subject to participation in FA Cup final

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #374 on: April 4, 2022, 06:16:39 pm »
If we get to the cup final will Saints go in the last midweek or is there a chance it would be brought forward?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: April 4, 2022, 06:23:44 pm »
If we get to the cup final will Saints go in the last midweek or is there a chance it would be brought forward?

Can’t go the midweek before it as you can see we have Villa on the Tuesday!

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: April 4, 2022, 08:17:42 pm »
Can’t go the midweek before it as you can see we have Villa on the Tuesday!

Yeah but there's a few other free midweeks before that although they could be CL dependent maybe.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: April 4, 2022, 08:37:56 pm »
Yeah but there's a few other free midweeks before that although they could be CL dependent maybe.

If we get past Benfica (and City in the cup semi), Southampton will have to be on 17/18th May.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: April 4, 2022, 08:39:07 pm »
If we get past Benfica (and City in the cup semi), Southampton will have to be on 17/18th May.

Cheers, that's what I figured but didn't have all the dates to hand.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: April 4, 2022, 09:11:25 pm »

They’ve already arranged all the other games with todays announcement that needed rearranging for the final two midweeks of the season so it’s highly unlikely it would be anything but the final midweek.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #380 on: April 4, 2022, 09:33:05 pm »
if we beat Benfica there's literally no other time it could be played, also with 2 Saturday games after the potential UCL semi final they can't play Thursday of those weeks and I doubt they'll want to against UCL semis themselves if we aren't in them

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: April 4, 2022, 10:16:09 pm »

Presumably it would go on the 17th, as the 18th is the Europa League final night, which I doubt they'd be allowed to clash with.
17th has been left free of all other PL games, presumably to allow either LFC or Man City's game to slot in there.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: April 5, 2022, 01:04:10 am »
So, we'll go the whole season without a Friday night or Monday night PL fixture.  Aren't there supposed to be minimum quotas for each package?  Not that I'm complaining like.

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #383 on: April 5, 2022, 07:56:37 am »
If we get to the cup final will Saints go in the last midweek or is there a chance it would be brought forward

I suspect it's already been pencilled in for the last midweek.