Author Topic: Barcelona away, May 1st.  (Read 59812 times)

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Barcelona away, May 1st.
« Reply #440 on: May 7, 2019, 11:30:49 am »
I agree it will be a massive Ball ache but the lot down the old lancs road do it

100% collection at a domestic away? No they don't.

Why?

You're far more intelligent than needing it explaining why everyone picking up their tickets before a domestic away is completely and utterly ridiculous.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #441 on: May 7, 2019, 12:04:09 pm »

You're far more intelligent than needing it explaining why everyone picking up their tickets before a domestic away is completely and utterly ridiculous.

I don't mean all Phil but a percentage like currently with the Euro aways
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: May 7, 2019, 01:24:06 pm »

I don't mean all Phil but a percentage like currently with the Euro aways

If you nominate through the online sales system in much the same way you do for a Euro Away who is actually going I don't see an issue.

Anything that can be done to stop touting and give people not on the away ladder a chance is only a positive.

I can't see a world where our ticket office ever give a shit about league aways though.
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.