Author Topic: Álisson Ramsés Becker  (Read 954289 times)

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alisson Ramses Becker
« Reply #6680 on: May 14, 2022, 07:49:45 pm »
What a man, build his statue next to Divock’s

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6681 on: May 14, 2022, 07:50:35 pm »
Absolute boss waiting to hand the ball to our players. Must have been really reassuring and calming for the player. Such a class act.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6682 on: May 14, 2022, 08:18:18 pm »
Saving against Mount is really impressive.

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #6683 on: May 15, 2022, 12:06:25 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRp2UgBCr2M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRp2UgBCr2M</a>
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #6684 on: May 15, 2022, 12:09:13 am »
Our greatest ever keeper, already. With so much more to come.

What a guy.
AHA!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6685 on: May 15, 2022, 01:04:52 am »
So important, imagine walking up and looking up and Alissons the one waiting to hand you the ball

One look into those eyes and my legs would turn to jelly to be honest.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6686 on: May 15, 2022, 01:35:50 am »
How about the intelligence of Allison to pick up the ball after he saved from Mount? The ball was going to back spin into the goal - and you know Pawson would have counted it.

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6687 on: May 15, 2022, 01:38:21 am »
I'll be honest, I didn't think he was the best in the world until this season. I knew he was top 3-5 for sure. But the little brainfarts, some bad decision-making made me think he won't go in the Pantheon with Yashin, Banks, Cech, van der Sar or Schmeichel.
But this season...he's so dominant in 1v1 situations. I wouldn't want anyone else between the sticks.

Can you upgrade Alisson? I don't think so.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 01:40:39 am by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Online jonkrux

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6688 on: May 15, 2022, 01:39:39 am »
He's that good, people when they get through to 1 v 1 they shit their pants and never even look like scoring. Best keeper I've seen in my lifetime.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #6689 on: May 15, 2022, 01:56:38 am »
One look into those eyes and my legs would turn to jelly to be honest.
Utterly gorg again today, the big sexy bastard.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #6690 on: May 15, 2022, 02:14:06 am »
This fella is alright

Offline Johnny Aldridge

• Kopite
  • Red & White Crown Paints Kop
« Reply #6691 on: May 15, 2022, 02:38:55 am »
F**king Mega. We’re in a champions league final because of his header against West Brom.
Legend.
For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side.
Bill Shankly 1913-1981.

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #6692 on: May 15, 2022, 03:18:11 am »
Alisson, Kelleher, Adrian and have all prevailed in our last 3 final shootouts, all against Chelsea.

They must be livid ;D
:D

Offline Mini Soda Scousephile

• Give us a snog, now.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • At the end of the storm there's a golden sky
« Reply #6693 on: May 15, 2022, 04:13:48 am »
How about the intelligence of Allison to pick up the ball after he saved from Mount? The ball was going to back spin into the goal - and you know Pawson would have counted it.

I panicked for a moment thinking that was exactly what was going to happen.
Thank goodness for Alisson.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6694 on: May 15, 2022, 05:01:13 am »

Don't want a repeat of this.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lMQ-lwTi7WU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lMQ-lwTi7WU</a>
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6695 on: May 15, 2022, 08:06:11 am »

If it had gone in it would have been a goal.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6696 on: May 15, 2022, 08:18:35 am »

He got lucky. If it had been Tierney or Atkinson he would have been sent off for illegally trying to save a penalty twice. 

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6697 on: May 15, 2022, 08:48:47 am »
easily MOTM, incredible

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6698 on: May 15, 2022, 09:12:48 am »
He got lucky. If it had been Tierney or Atkinson he would have been sent off for illegally trying to save a penalty twice. 

If you aren't taking the piss then you are just showing your ignorance yet again. Ali is perfectly allowed to do what he did as the ball is still in play and if it goes in its a goal.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #6699 on: May 15, 2022, 09:24:16 am »
Alisson, Kelleher, Adrian and have all prevailed in our last 3 final shootouts, all against Chelsea.

They must be livid ;D

Its just penalty power,  innit...
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6700 on: May 15, 2022, 09:29:12 am »
If it had gone in it would have been a goal.

Yup! I thought it was about to happen too.

“The kick is completed when the ball stops moving, goes out of play, or the referee stops play for any offence; the kicker may not play the ball a second time”

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6701 on: May 15, 2022, 09:31:09 am »
Should have been up for the player of the year awards. Would have him as ours.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6702 on: May 15, 2022, 10:20:20 am »
Yup! I thought it was about to happen too.

“The kick is completed when the ball stops moving, goes out of play, or the referee stops play for any offence; the kicker may not play the ball a second time”

I now dream of the day Kepa saves a pen, thinks they have won, he legs it off and it bounces into the net ;D

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #6703 on: May 15, 2022, 10:29:12 am »
He’s the best keeper in the world. Needs to be acknowledged more.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6704 on: May 15, 2022, 10:38:08 am »
He’s the best keeper in the world. Needs to be acknowledged more.

By the ones that matter, he is ;)

Offline Larse

• Kopite
« Reply #6705 on: May 15, 2022, 11:42:14 am »
The thought of that mount ball going in after being already saved gives me anxiety.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #6706 on: May 15, 2022, 11:44:59 am »
The thought of that mount ball going in after being already saved gives me anxiety.
By the laws of the game (penalty shootout laws to be precise), would it have counted had it gone in?

Where is the 'cut off' for the ball to be declared dead?

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #6707 on: May 15, 2022, 12:19:17 pm »
By the laws of the game (penalty shootout laws to be precise), would it have counted had it gone in?

Yes it would have counted.

There was a lower league game a few seasons where the goalkeeper saved the spot kick and ran off celebrating but the ball landed and slowly spun back into the goal and it was awarded.

Must admit I was so glad when Alisson grabbed that ball as I had flashbacks of that.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #6708 on: May 15, 2022, 12:24:24 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRp2UgBCr2M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRp2UgBCr2M</a>

Even got a little "I Feel Fine" in there!
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6709 on: May 15, 2022, 12:27:03 pm »

The kicker can only strike the ball once, keeper can touch is as many times as required until its gone dead. It stops basically when the ball goes out of play, is in the keepers possession, the taker kicks it again or the ball goes dead

This was the one that I thought of when I saw the back spin and Ali grab the ball

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dRN99zNjRHY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dRN99zNjRHY</a>
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 12:29:32 pm by rob1966 »

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6710 on: May 15, 2022, 02:01:04 pm »
Yep - that’s why I mentioned - didn’t realize until I got to see a proper replay!

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6711 on: May 15, 2022, 02:11:06 pm »
Yep - that’s why I mentioned - didn’t realize until I got to see a proper replay!

I noticed at the time, just glad Ali is totally switched on.

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6712 on: May 15, 2022, 02:11:41 pm »
I don't remember watching Tommy Lawrence play, I was only 5 when he last played for us, but grew up with Clem and Ali is right up there with him. Both were/are better than Brucie because they don't suffer from the same brainfarts that Brucie did, although Brucie was a wonderful keeper and pulled off saves that made you go "how the fuck did he save that". Ali has that same ability Clem had, to do nothing for 89 minutes and then pull off vital save, both keep the defence relaxed and both have great distribution.

I've said this before on here, biggest compliment I can give both men, is that they could both play in each others times, although Clem would need to adjust to the flyaway balls they use these days and Ali would need to get used to thin or no gloves and balls that weighed a ton.

I watched Tommy Lawrence play ... and I'd say your assessment is totally spot-on.  Clemence used to make "how the fukk did he get that?" saves regularly ... and we're seeing Ali do the same on breakaways again and again.

biggest compliment I can give both men, is that they could both play in each others times, although Clem would need to adjust to the flyaway balls they use these days and Ali would need to get used to thin or no gloves and balls that weighed a ton.
great observation, that.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6713 on: May 15, 2022, 02:14:30 pm »
He's our player of the year.

Offline Larse

• Kopite
« Reply #6714 on: May 15, 2022, 08:02:26 pm »
Just watched his interview after his winner against west brom. Still one of the best post match interviews ive seen.

https://www.youtube.com/v/dRN99zNjRHY

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6715 on: May 15, 2022, 08:21:36 pm »
Why wouldn't he have counted it? It would have been a goal
Nah.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6716 on: May 15, 2022, 08:23:52 pm »
Why wouldn't he have counted it? It would have been a goal

because the ref can decide when to the blow the whistle. but here - I agree - which was the point of my observation - that if Allison doesn't pick it up then it would have been a goal (i.e. no way was pawson blowing it to stop).

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6717 on: May 15, 2022, 10:47:40 pm »
Alisson has kept more clean sheets in all competitions than any other goalkeeper in Europe's top five leagues (27).

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #6718 on: May 15, 2022, 10:53:50 pm »
because the ref can decide when to the blow the whistle. but here - I agree - which was the point of my observation - that if Allison doesn't pick it up then it would have been a goal (i.e. no way was pawson blowing it to stop).

He can't. It says in the Laws of the Game: "The penalty kick is completed when the ball stops moving, goes out of play or the referee stops play for any offence." So, the ball was still in play and Pawson would have had to give the goal, if the ball had gone into the goal.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6719 on: May 15, 2022, 11:22:37 pm »
The kicker can only strike the ball once, keeper can touch is as many times as required until its gone dead. It stops basically when the ball goes out of play, is in the keepers possession, the taker kicks it again or the ball goes dead

This was the one that I thought of when I saw the back spin and Ali grab the ball

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dRN99zNjRHY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dRN99zNjRHY</a>

The Bellone penalty in the Brazil shootout was the one that came to my mind. That was one which required formal clarification of the rules afterwards.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258