Author Topic: Euro away without credits  (Read 102128 times)

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Euro away without credits
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2018, 10:49:58 am »
I don't have any credits in my name. Of the last 12 listed above I have been to these games.

sion   564
augsburg   1158
utd   3117
dortmund   3416
maribor   642
porto   3200

I used to go to every euro away game I could afford starting in 2001 on my own credits, due to work and other circumstances I dropped out of the credits and now get tickets where and when I can. Been to games 3 of the 5 games with smallest allocations, been asking around all the usual people I go to games with in the hope someone can't make it.  Not holding out to much hope just going to have to book flights and hope for the best.

Most annoying thing is Augsburg. The club have proof I went to the game I should get a credit, unless anyone knows otherwise as I haven't heard of anyone getting a credit for using someone else's ticket.

Good luck to everyone. 

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2018, 10:56:56 am »
These are the exact ones from the selling notice that was posted on the LFC site. I have been noting them down each time, just to get an idea of what chances the lads in our group have.
 The 2 russian ones are my guesses on how many went and got a credit. Very similar to yours Tony.

This season they have been announcing the allocation and also saying plus the corporate allowance separate. They never used to do that, so the Europa ones may or may not include those 200 or so top priced ones.

Porto dropped to one. I think there will be a very limited sale for all STH. But that could dissapear if more than normal corporate STH apply.

Bordeaux   2005
kazan*   300
sion   564
augsburg   1158
utd   3117
dortmund   3416
villareal   2062
spartak*   500
maribor   642
sevilla   2450
porto   3200
man city   2774
As far as I am aware, there is no obligation to provide 200 category 1 seats in EL for visiting team. That is only in CL.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2018, 04:04:36 pm »
Any chance of Roma dropping to all season ticket holders please?
Kenny Godglish

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2018, 06:27:10 pm »
Any chance of Roma dropping to all season ticket holders please?
I'd think so depending on allocation.  What I can't work out is whether they'll bother or not.  They'd be a sale for a few hundred with several thousand qualifying.  I hope they'll go backwards with the loyalty but thats just wishful thinking. 

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2018, 10:51:07 pm »
they could do STH with all home credits to have less who qualify. they dont usualy mix it up but it could be a solution !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2018, 11:23:29 pm »
Does anyone think the club will do a sale for 1 credit? I’m sorted but my mates talking about bringing his son.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2018, 11:35:10 pm »
Does anyone think the club will do a sale for 1 credit? I’m sorted but my mates talking about bringing his son.

Porto went to 1 on allocation of 3,200 so would say it's nailed on. Maybe even then to all STHs
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2018, 12:01:51 am »
they could do STH with all home credits to have less who qualify. they dont usualy mix it up but it could be a solution !

All ST’s who had Madrid 😀😀😀

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2018, 03:45:50 pm »
I'd think so depending on allocation.  What I can't work out is whether they'll bother or not.  They'd be a sale for a few hundred with several thousand qualifying.  I hope they'll go backwards with the loyalty but thats just wishful thinking.

I'm in the same boat. I've only got Beşiktaş away which is just further back than they've gone this season. They haven't pushed it back any other time though as far as I can remember it's gone straight to STH

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2018, 10:13:09 pm »
Need the sale on Monday to drop to all members so I can get back on the ladder.  Can see loads of ST holders credit hunting but we will see.  Pisses me off that ST holders potentially with no home CL credits get priority over members with full home credits.  Members with 19 homes on their card should also get priority, we pay more than ST holders for the same number of games after all.  Rant over.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2018, 08:04:07 am »
Need the sale on Monday to drop to all members so I can get back on the ladder.  Can see loads of ST holders credit hunting but we will see.  Pisses me off that ST holders potentially with no home CL credits get priority over members with full home credits.  Members with 19 homes on their card should also get priority, we pay more than ST holders for the same number of games after all.  Rant over.

I'm in the same boat, really. I've been to virtually every European home since... errr... 2003 ish. Go to euro aways intermittently, usually one or two a season, but almost always on other people's credits. This season went to Hoffenheim and going to Rome. Would love to get Rome on my own fancard, but probably not gonna happen as a Member. I'm lucky in that I'm sorted via a mate anyway, but it is frustrating too.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2018, 01:26:51 pm »
Hoping it drops also!
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2018, 01:44:30 pm »
No chance that this will drop to all members.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2018, 02:02:14 pm »
No chance that this will drop to all members.

I know a few season ticket holders that are not doing this due to cost.....Never say never but I am not hopeful it will drop.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2018, 02:35:54 pm »
I know a few season ticket holders that are not doing this due to cost.....Never say never but I am not hopeful it will drop.

A few? Well you probably need about another 25000 to think the same. 

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2018, 06:47:09 pm »
I gave this reply in a thread a while ago but it still stands. Euro aways are not as impossible as people make out getting a ticket in own name without history.

Anyone this season could have gone to Spartak with 0 and gained 1 credit. (Which if we get to the final would probably mean you get a final ticket as well if you also have the homes).
Sevilla I think sold out on 2, so you'd have missed that.
Also have missed Maribor but so will most.
But Porto went down to 1 credit so you could have been lucky and got that in the last sale.
You could potentially now be on 2 credits this season already, which might count for later games, or might count next year.
For example another Sevilla or Porto and you'd likely get one. Or next year you'd at least be on the '2 credits' list.
If you then next year picked up 1 more, you'd be on the '3 credits from 2 years' list.
Don't forget we so often do the sales based on the past 2 years, you should not lose sight of the total credits over the 2 years as it counts a lot.

It's not impossible but requires a bit of luck, timing and money - because without the credits you're the last one to book. (Or you take the risk early on and go regardless).

What you can't then do is dip in and out really. Also some years the allocations won't be kind, so can be a problem, but some years (like this one) it's possible.

Quote myself here. Just to point out again it's possible. 1 credit is guaranteed a ticket for this which could have been Spartak.
With this credit you could now be on at least 2, possibly 3(if you'd got Porto) going into next season now.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2018, 07:28:47 pm »
I was so up for Moscow as well as finally have some disposable income, but my daUghter was due to be born 3 days after the game, so it wouldn't have gone down well.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2018, 07:57:34 pm »

Amen to that! Should be STH/members with 19 with all this season’s CL home games in my humble opinion. We have to pay more for our league attendance, have all the hassle of two members sales, and don’t get any recognition for it, ever! So infuriating!

I’ve got an awful feeling that IF we get through this tie, final will go to ballot of only STH with full home credits as well, and us lowly members won’t even have a chance of that!

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2018, 08:00:27 pm »
Quote myself here. Just to point out again it's possible. 1 credit is guaranteed a ticket for this which could have been Spartak.
With this credit you could now be on at least 2, possibly 3(if you'd got Porto) going into next season now.

I’m so annoyed with myself for not realising anyone could go to Spartak, I only found that out a few days ago on here!  :(

I’ll be over any future fixture in that part of the world if same happens again that’s for sure! That’s clearly the only way onto the Euro ladder nowadays

Offline Pendzo

• Kopite
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2018, 08:22:42 pm »
I’m so annoyed with myself for not realising anyone could go to Spartak, I only found that out a few days ago on here!  :(

I’ll be over any future fixture in that part of the world if same happens again that’s for sure! That’s clearly the only way onto the Euro ladder nowadays

I'd strongly advise it. I needed the credit so ended up going Moscow by myself and it was well worth it.

It sorted me for Porto and now Roma as well. Hopefully puts me in a decent position for the near future.

Take the opportunity when it comes mate.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2018, 03:51:54 pm »
Still over a thousand left but reckon the others are right when they say season ticket holders will gobble them.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2018, 04:03:51 pm »
Still over a thousand left but reckon the others are right when they say season ticket holders will gobble them.

Let say for fantasy sake they are left with a hundred tickets after the ST sale.  Then what, all members, surely not!!

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2018, 04:09:41 pm »
Not a chance this will drop to members. STH will just buy for the credit to guarantee a ticket for the final

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2018, 05:30:41 pm »
Not a chance this will drop to members. STH will just buy for the credit to guarantee a ticket for the final

I don't even think the £73 will put that many off. Some, but not all. I hate to say it because it's very wrong, but if you're a STH without euro away credits you'd be a bit mad to NOT do this to guarantee a final ticket. First time in 10 years - not like it's every year is it. (Yet). You'd hope the club would work this out. Beşiktaş was embarrassing.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2018, 05:40:54 pm »
I don't even think the £73 will put that many off. Some, but not all. I hate to say it because it's very wrong, but if you're a STH without euro away credits you'd be a bit mad to NOT do this to guarantee a final ticket. First time in 10 years - not like it's every year is it. (Yet). You'd hope the club would work this out. Beşiktaş was embarrassing.
Pretty much agree with this, its hope more than expectation.  The worst thing is possible empty seats at this match and a thousand more tickets taken away from possible ballot tickets (should we get there).

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2018, 06:22:07 pm »
Pretty much agree with this, its hope more than expectation.  The worst thing is possible empty seats at this match and a thousand more tickets taken away from possible ballot tickets (should we get there).

Easiest way to avoid this is don’t count it as loyalty for this season (not going to happen)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2018, 06:34:54 pm »

Particularly as with the credit, you be more like to get a €70 final ticket, and the jump to the next category is €90, so more than the cost of this ticket.
Long live the King

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2018, 07:54:27 am »
Does the final class as an away credit?
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2018, 07:56:18 am »
Does the final class as an away credit?

No - well never previously

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2018, 08:20:42 am »
No - well never previously

Ta mate, assumed that was the case but wasn't sure.
Twitter | Blog

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2018, 11:26:37 am »
Kinda hoping we have a gruelling away in the middle of nowhere next season I can somehow get a European away credit for. None of my usual ticket 'helpers' have European aways sadly!
YNWA.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2018, 12:42:44 pm »
Kinda hoping we have a gruelling away in the middle of nowhere next season I can somehow get a European away credit for. None of my usual ticket 'helpers' have European aways sadly!

You and me both, mate! Still gutted I didn't clock that Moscow did exactly that until way after the event.
Twitter | Blog

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2018, 06:03:44 pm »
You and me both, mate! Still gutted I didn't clock that Moscow did exactly that until way after the event.

Same, I think many did so will be keeping an eye out, I've always just assumed it would be a closed shop for the past few years we've been in/around Europe.
YNWA.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2018, 08:38:42 pm »
Will have a look through the qualifiers for the CL in terms of difficult to get to and / or potential large allocation.   
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: June 1, 2018, 05:46:00 am »
Will have a look through the qualifiers for the CL in terms of difficult to get to and / or potential large allocation.

We will not be in the qualifiers.  ;)

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #115 on: June 6, 2018, 11:25:59 am »

If we get a large allocation then it it might drop to 0, but then it'll go straight to STH holder. As a member, the only hope we have is if we go somewhere we need a visa, i.e Russia again.

Defo doing that if that happens again, can't believe I didn't know we could apply for that this season!
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #116 on: June 6, 2018, 06:06:06 pm »
If we get a large allocation then it it might drop to 0, but then it'll go straight to STH holder. As a member, the only hope we have is if we go somewhere we need a visa, i.e Russia again.

Defo doing that if that happens again, can't believe I didn't know we could apply for that this season!

Wish I could’ve afforded it, the last campaign we you had a chance to record 3 aways from scratch..think it was Moscow to Porto then onto Rome

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2018, 10:13:30 pm »
We will not be in the qualifiers.  ;)

Correct, qualifiers as in the clubs who are / are likely to be in the group stages.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2018, 02:27:48 pm »
Is everyone hoping for Moscow and Shakhtar in the group now for a chance to get on the ladder =)?

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2018, 04:59:51 pm »
Is everyone hoping for Moscow and Shakhtar in the group now for a chance to get on the ladder =)?

Yes. The less we bump this thread hopefully the less people will cotton on to our pipedream.
YNWA.