Author Topic: Amazon Fire Stick  (Read 101491 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Amazon Fire Stick
« Reply #520 on: May 4, 2022, 09:31:56 pm »
currently using firestick 4k, great IPTV service for the footy (60/year is that high?), shared plex for shows/films (30/year), seren+RD for any shows/films not on the plex server.

am i missing any tricks? should i be looking elsewhere? is there something better than seren?

tar

If it's great for you & you're happy then it's all good mate,most expensive one I can get is £70 but that has loads of 4k and a huge amount of VOD,the one I mostly use cost £55 and again has 4k for the footy and loads of vod.

All the subs I can get have VOD with them and obviously all the PPV.

You shouldn't really need a sub to a plex server if you're paying that much for your iptv & definitely not if you also use RD,RD with CinemaHD is hard to beat imo.

But at the end of the day,you're getting everything for £126'ish,so in the end it's still cheap

Fuck off City.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #521 on: May 7, 2022, 10:09:09 pm »
Is CinemaHD getting shut down?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: May 7, 2022, 10:17:21 pm »
Is CinemaHD getting shut down?

Tell us what you've heard.

Won't matter anyway,something will pop up to take its place & if the worse comes to the worse I'll just install Kodi again.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #523 on: May 8, 2022, 01:44:02 pm »
I managed to install it on my new TV Cube (I say new, I got it a few months ago and only just got around to setting it up) yesterday without issue.

Although could you get it in the normal app store previously? As had to use downloader this time - been a while since I've installed it though so maybe this was the case last time too.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #524 on: May 8, 2022, 02:30:58 pm »

Won't matter anyway,something will pop up to take its place & if the worse comes to the worse I'll just install Kodi again.

https://youtu.be/7XWK46QxDLg

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: May 8, 2022, 02:46:17 pm »
https://youtu.be/7XWK46QxDLg

Just like Cyberflix,it hadn't been updated for nearly a year but still works fine using RD & like he says,there's always a new one that comes along.

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #526 on: May 10, 2022, 02:19:28 pm »
If it's great for you & you're happy then it's all good mate,most expensive one I can get is £70 but that has loads of 4k and a huge amount of VOD,the one I mostly use cost £55 and again has 4k for the footy and loads of vod.

All the subs I can get have VOD with them and obviously all the PPV.

You shouldn't really need a sub to a plex server if you're paying that much for your iptv & definitely not if you also use RD,RD with CinemaHD is hard to beat imo.

But at the end of the day,you're getting everything for £126'ish,so in the end it's still cheap

Fuck off City.

tar mate wow where would i be able to get some IPTV with 4K for the footy? my DL speed is 120MB+ so hopefully can stream tha. would be interested in a trial if you know of where to look and can point me in the direction please

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: May 10, 2022, 04:01:58 pm »
the one I mostly use cost £55 and again has 4k for the footy and loads of vod.

Is that 4k@30fps?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: May 10, 2022, 04:29:38 pm »
59-60 depending on the provider,Sky is still 1080 though.

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #529 on: May 17, 2022, 06:19:54 am »
My Cinema HD has gone to shit, even though I have RD also. NO RD links ever pop up anymore, and the only links that do pop up are all from the same provided ('f5movies') and are a bit cack. GUtted.

Does anyone have a solution to this, or can suggest a good alternative to Cinema HD? And if i do go to another provider, can I shift my RealDebrid to said new provider?
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #530 on: May 17, 2022, 07:49:15 am »
My Cinema HD has gone to shit, even though I have RD also. NO RD links ever pop up anymore, and the only links that do pop up are all from the same provided ('f5movies') and are a bit cack. GUtted.

Does anyone have a solution to this, or can suggest a good alternative to Cinema HD? And if i do go to another provider, can I shift my RealDebrid to said new provider?

I'm using film plus and have linked my real debrid account to it,it's not a bad alternative.heres a link to a few others and how to put them on your firestick.
https://troypoint.com/cinema-hd-alternatives/

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #531 on: May 17, 2022, 10:38:39 am »

If no RD links are appearing then check that your RD subscription is still active. Same happened to me and my RD subscription had ran out, renewed RD and then all the RD links appeared again.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: May 17, 2022, 06:25:07 pm »

Like Jonny said,check it hasn't run out and if that's not it,re-authorize it.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #533 on: May 17, 2022, 06:25:38 pm »
If no RD links are appearing then check that your RD subscription is still active. Same happened to me and my RD subscription had ran out, renewed RD and then all the RD links appeared again.

Yep, I had same issue.

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #534 on: May 18, 2022, 03:46:01 am »
cheers guys i'll give that a go
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #535 on: June 11, 2022, 01:28:03 pm »
Is there anyway to switch off the subtitles when watching a film on CinemaHD? When you click the top right icon it brings up the list of subtitle files, but can’t see a way to switch them off. I’m just using the default built in player.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #536 on: June 11, 2022, 04:55:34 pm »
Is there anyway to switch off the subtitles when watching a film on CinemaHD? When you click the top right icon it brings up the list of subtitle files, but can’t see a way to switch them off. I’m just using the default built in player.

Only if they're not embedded obviously.

Hard to know what your default player is without you telling us  ;D

VLC Player
When the movie/show is playing press down and then left --click on the file looking thing --> click disable.

If you click on audio that's where you can sync the audio if it's out or select a different file.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #537 on: June 12, 2022, 12:12:09 pm »
Only if they're not embedded obviously.

Hard to know what your default player is without you telling us  ;D

VLC Player
When the movie/show is playing press down and then left --click on the file looking thing --> click disable.

If you click on audio that's where you can sync the audio if it's out or select a different file.

I was using the default 'Cinema Player (Built-in)' player.  I've changed it to VLC player and can now switch the subtitles off from where you say.  I think I tried VLC in the past and then removed it as I found the lip sync was often out, whereas when the built-in player was used it was fine, but can look at the Audio settings within VLC if needs be.

Thanks

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #538 on: June 12, 2022, 07:33:12 pm »

My missus is watching a film on Cinema app as i type..perfect "qwality"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: September 26, 2022, 06:41:58 pm »
Back on sale at the usual outlets.

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #540 on: September 27, 2022, 12:14:56 pm »
Back on sale at the usual outlets.
Nice one!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Online LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #541 on: May 27, 2023, 07:45:17 pm »
Has anyones cinema hd app been showing an update recently? I'm a bit dubious as I'm pretty sure development stopped last year

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #542 on: May 28, 2023, 08:38:24 pm »
Has anyones cinema hd app been showing an update recently? I'm a bit dubious as I'm pretty sure development stopped last year

The version I have is 2.5.0-analytics, not had an update for a while but it has updated since I installed. Don't use it now though because of the unity pop up. I'd switch to Cyberflix though mate, it's a much better app & they have been updating.

Troypoint still has it on his website & I trust that he'd pull it were it dodgy.

(Just realised I answered you on the iptv thread)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 08:40:21 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #543 on: May 30, 2023, 09:15:25 am »
I installed the Cinema hd update and it seems to be working ok but will keep an eye on it.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #544 on: May 30, 2023, 03:04:10 pm »
Just noticed mine was offering an update last night, didn't do it yet as wasn't sure.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: May 30, 2023, 04:21:49 pm »
What version did it update to lads ?

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #546 on: May 30, 2023, 08:05:13 pm »
Version 2.5.1 for me

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: May 30, 2023, 08:32:26 pm »
Version 2.5.1 for me

Cheers, I'll wipe and update when I get around to it.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #548 on: May 30, 2023, 10:03:19 pm »
When I try to update to 2.5.1 I get an error. Mine's currently on 2.4.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #549 on: June 11, 2023, 01:14:31 am »
Anyone else having issues with their firestick as i have lately, often the firestick wont work the volume, & on/off button on my tv, now video playback has gone to slow mode regardless of what app im watching the video on
#Sausages

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: June 11, 2023, 04:40:15 pm »
Try force stopping and clearing the cache on all the apps and clear the data on any external players (vlc etc).

If that doesn't work clear the data on apps,you would need to set them up again.

If that doesn't work then factory reset and start from scratch.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 05:10:00 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #551 on: June 11, 2023, 05:07:21 pm »
Try force stopping and clearing the cache on all the apps and clear the data on any external players (box etc).

If that doesn't work clear the data on apps,you would need to set them up again.

If that doesn't work then factory reset and start from scratch.

I had to do that once when my Firestick was playing up.

And a factory reset sorted it out.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: June 11, 2023, 05:41:59 pm »
I had to do that once when my Firestick was playing up.

And a factory reset sorted it out.

Yeah they're so well made that a factory reset can usually fix any issues.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #553 on: June 13, 2023, 12:04:27 pm »
Does anyone else keep getting a notification for amazon music? Seems like quite a few do online and there is no cure. Its only that little orange dot in the corner to tell you there is a notification then you go into settings and its just music. I havent even got the music appd. Just a little annnoying.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: June 13, 2023, 01:55:13 pm »
Does anyone else keep getting a notification for amazon music? Seems like quite a few do online and there is no cure. Its only that little orange dot in the corner to tell you there is a notification then you go into settings and its just music. I havent even got the music appd. Just a little annnoying.

Yes, and it fucking pisses me off  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #555 on: September 4, 2023, 01:11:57 pm »
Looking for a working APK for BBC iPlayer if anyone can point me in the right direction?
Don't live in the UK so can't download it directly from the app store.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: September 5, 2023, 06:39:54 am »
Looking for a working APK for BBC iPlayer if anyone can point me in the right direction?
Don't live in the UK so can't download it directly from the app store.
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/media-applications-technologies-for-the-bbc/bbc-iplayer/

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #558 on: September 5, 2023, 12:37:27 pm »
Cheers I'll give that a try.

Let us know if it works mate.

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #559 on: September 5, 2023, 05:46:57 pm »