Author Topic: Delivery Couriers  (Read 26514 times)

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Delivery Couriers
« Reply #80 on: April 3, 2012, 03:31:42 pm »
I keep getting parcels delivered by Yodel, unopened and less than 48 hours from ordering, to delivery.

Never have any problems with Royal Mail/Parcelforce either.

Is this normal?

Yes, as you clearly only order shite that's not worth nicking.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2012, 03:33:53 pm by J-Mc- »

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2012, 01:27:13 pm »
Did anyone ever get a number that you can ring them directly rather than an 08 number? Seriously pissing me and my family off now, firstly my Mum and Dad order 3 items from Isme, but only two of them turned up and the item's came together but the packaging had been opened and had been celotaped back together, there was also no invoice inside. So my Mum and Dad decided to order it from somewhere else because they want it in time for Christmas, (they have asked for a full refund from Isme) two days in a row they have received an email in the morning from Yodel saying we were unable to deliver your item, the driver has left a card, there is no card there. Plus 3 people have been in the house all day for the last two days so no way did they even turn up outside the house.
My sister ordered 3 items from Amazon, delivered by Yodel again, I think only one item has turned up and they gave us someone else's parcel?! She has tried to ring up telling them they need to take back the parcel that is not ours but they don't seem to be interested.

How the fuck can they still be in business? This happens to nearly every customer.
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2012, 01:30:47 pm »
I find it bizarre they can fuck up so many packages all over the country time after time.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2012, 02:01:59 pm »
Fuck Yodel and City Link. Parcelforce are the way forward. My body comes alive with joy when I see their lovely red vans outside and a sexy man in a red cap coming to my door with my parcel. Utter joy.

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2012, 02:24:43 pm »
It's a shame Amazon don't let you pick who your items get delivered with, because 99% of people would choose anything but Yodel. Would soon see them out of business.
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2012, 02:55:38 pm »
It's a shame Amazon don't let you pick who your items get delivered with, because 99% of people would choose anything but Yodel. Would soon see them out of business.

You can now. They are doing Amazon lockers in major city centres where they do 1 day delivery to the lockers and you go pick them up when they arrive

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200966210

Did it last week. Works really well.

Offline dioufythebrave

• but Dim.
  • Kopite
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2012, 05:05:26 pm »
a package from amazon today, which i think is royal mail delivered, left lying outside our front door on the footpath today, don't know for how long it was there, cars and people come by quite regularly, couldn't believe it,

also another package a couple of months ago (royal mail delivered) just left lying up an alleyway about 4 doors away from my front door,
fucking unbelievable
if you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best

I'll make two predictions of this...Carroll won't score 3 PL goals total for the rest of the year and we won't score 5 against any team all year.  We might still get CL football without either happening.

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2012, 05:31:04 pm »
You can now. They are doing Amazon lockers in major city centres where they do 1 day delivery to the lockers and you go pick them up when they arrive

Did it last week. Works really well.

Sound that looks decent, my sister manged to get stuff sent via Parcel force instead from amazon, no luck for my mum and dad as of yet.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2012, 05:41:44 pm »
Had mixed experiences with Yodel recently, some stuff delivered extremely promptly, but random cards sometimes left outside our block of flats, and others where they claim to have come to our house (at 7am) but we weren't in, which is simply a lie.

Pot luck, and depends on the driver. And they are a nightmare to contact.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2012, 08:54:42 pm »
Normally get stuff delivered by DPD who have 99% of the time been brilliant but one tiome i ordered a tassimo machine from amazon and the guy left it in my back garden, no card through the front door or anything. Didn't realise till the next morning when i happened to noticed a massive soaked through Amazon box, was not pleased, I assume it was a different driver that day.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2012, 09:32:48 pm »
Had some stuff delivered by Hermes recently. Shite. They have twice not even knocked (the missus was waiting in for it) and just put the parcel in our wheely bin and just popped a card through the letter box. The c*nts

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2012, 09:46:04 pm »
The Bay of Bengal by mine, is usually here in under 20 minutes.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2012, 10:09:36 pm »
Just thought I would update the situation.

Item's arrived today, Mum had a word with the driver (She was nice to him as we do understand it's a busy time of year). The driver said they had to employ new drivers because they've got a lot more work on and one of the new drivers was opening packages and robbing stuff from them, apparently she had stole 4 laptops just yesterday and they said the amount she robbed was in the 1000's. She had only worked there for two weeks, but she was sacked this morning, so now we know where our stuff has gone. Also when they searched her house all the loot had gone, unfortunately, so either she was robbing from order or was able to sell the items quickly.

She was also handing out cards to say she had knocked on the door when she wasn't and she also pretended that her machine that you sign when you receive an item was broke, so she got you to sign a piece of paper that said on it that items had been opened but checked (with out you knowing) so make sure you read what is on it before you sign (If you already didn't.)

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2012, 02:53:32 am »
I know someone who works for Yodel, he used to work for DHL. He said Yodel just don't give 2 fucks, shit gets robbed all the time and no one is even arsed. At DHL it was a tight ship with inspections and stuff but at Yodel it's just a big mess.

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2012, 11:25:23 am »
I find it bizarre they can fuck up so many packages all over the country time after time.

if someone rings a royal mail boss most of the time the postie will get questioned
i doubt other companies really bother

i had some stuff delivered from scan and the idiot driver delivered it over the road and got a signature
no number to ring either to complain

these companies are undercutting royal mail yet dont have the customer service because of the costs

only way is to vote with your feet

a lot of it is down to the individual drivers
but if they have good management in place they can erradicate most of the mistakes
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.

Offline Joseph-Immanuel Queen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2012, 12:47:28 pm »
A word on UPS: Had to deal with them a fair bit over the past year due to both my laptop and phone breaking. It was always the same guy picking them up (East Dulwich in London), and he was one of the nicest blokes ever. Remembered who I was, so when he came back asked me how uni was going etc. Really cheery guy, which made such a welcome change to the grumpy bastards you usually get delivering packages. Never had a problem with them either.

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2012, 02:45:24 pm »
Pissing hell, after reading this thread yesterday and looking all over seeing people saying they were e-mailing Watchdog about Yodel I sent in an e-mail to them yesterday. They just called back to ask me about them. Why my e-mail out of all the hundreds? Darn.

Its because your special. 

What did they ask you?

Like your sig' by the way

Offline serpentnebula

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2012, 03:21:11 pm »
Had a parcel sent to me from DPD yesterday. Never had any problems with them. Most couriers have been fine, think it's only RM who I've ever had trouble with.

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2012, 12:06:16 pm »
had some expensive equipment sent to the wrong adress by dpd
worst thing was i could not ring them direct

if i could i could of had them call the driver straight away

thing was the house they delivered to was directly opposite and fail to see how they could have read the number wrong as theirs had no number

paid per item so its not in their interests tp think properly
just deliver as quick as possible....means more mistakes.
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2013, 10:08:51 am »
Yodel are absolutely shocking. Missed a laptop delivery yesterday, got a card left. No instructions on redelivery or collection or anything. Rang them up and gave them the card ID (never wrote the tracking number) but said they couldn't find it. I even tried to book a redelivery online but the card ID just was not found. Been to customer services twice now who were shockingly bad, just couldn't help. I thanked the lady and said okay no problem and you could hear the relief in her voice to get off the phone and not have to deal with the issue anymore. FFS why do companies use them! Bring back DHL or whoever it is they took over

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2013, 11:05:27 am »
Yodel are absolutely shocking. Missed a laptop delivery yesterday, got a card left. No instructions on redelivery or collection or anything. Rang them up and gave them the card ID (never wrote the tracking number) but said they couldn't find it. I even tried to book a redelivery online but the card ID just was not found. Been to customer services twice now who were shockingly bad, just couldn't help. I thanked the lady and said okay no problem and you could hear the relief in her voice to get off the phone and not have to deal with the issue anymore. FFS why do companies use them! Bring back DHL or whoever it is they took over

Getting in touch with Yodel is an absolute nightmare. Whenever I find out that a company uses them to deliver I immediately regret placing the order.

I work in the day so I'm not likely to be in when they call, so I'm always going to be relying on calling to arrange a collection.

With UPS (recently ordered a laptop) they give you the tracking number from the off. I can watch in real time as my laptop journeyed from China to S Korea to Kazakhstan to Germany to Stansted to my door (I wasn't in) to a holding centre in Kentish Town, the address of which is readily available online. It was the easiest thing in the world, even without a note from their driver (we eventually found it in the lift) to call them, arrange collection, pop in and pick it up.

Yodel don't give you the tracking number until the card goes through your door. So if they can't get in to your building, or leave the card somewhere stupid you'll never see, you can't arrange anything. And their phone number only works if you have a tracking number as it's entirely automated. And the address of their customer contact centre is only provided when you have arranged to collect your package. So without the card, which you may never see, you can't call them, go round to them or find out where your stuff is.Utter balls.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2013, 11:29:56 am »
I work a lot with Fed-Ex, and thats how a proper delivery company should work.

Yodel are absolutely shocking. You know you've probably made a mistake when its such a hassle to find a phone number to get in touch with someone who might possibly know whats going on.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Terry_Tibbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2013, 11:52:52 am »
Yodel aren't particularly popular on the Amazon forums either here's a thread that started in Dec 2011 has 5,680 different posters and 8,099 posts in a little over 63 weeks:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/forum/deals/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg324?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1DEIHNWYF5SA9&cdPage=324&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3394IZDD05YJ4

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2013, 02:07:33 pm »
Yodel driver was about to leave a "secure delivery" package on the doorstep of the flat downstairs until my fiancée kept home and offered to take it on their behalf. He was happy for her to do so but was otherwise quite happy to leave it on the doorstep where anyone could have taken it.

They also wrongly delivered a package for us and CS claimed on the phone it was definitely delivered, turns out they put it through the letterbox of an address up the road (who put it in the post so we got it a week later and found out what happened). We're in a block, e.g. Flat 3 ABC Court, 11 A Road and they didn't read it properly and delivered it to number 3 in the road instead, when we spoke with the neighbours then they said they'd regularly had their packages go astray in this manner.

Definitely the worst delivery company out there, they had a whole section of Watchdog dedicated to their antics a while back and nothing seems to have improved since then.

*edit, flat/road bit was badly written.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 02:57:40 pm by JohnHobbes »

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2013, 02:33:28 pm »
Yodel are a disgrace.  I pay for Amazon Prime, items should arrive the next day.  I've ordered DVDs at 6pm and had them delivered the next lunchtime.  Amazon Prime works very well, until they use Yodel. 

Ive actually watched those bastards pull into the street, turn around and drive off again, then claim they've attempted delivery.  No card or anything.  I once had an iPhone left in the garden in full view of anyone who happened to walk down the street.  It was supposed to be signed for.

All couriers have their share of problems, but Yodel take the piss.  When they are the courier I'm amazed if I receive my item within five days of it being due, if at all.

The Hermes bloke who delivers to me is sound.  A little Spanish bloke who supports us, if we've lost the day before its impossible to get rid of him and his swearing in broken English is quite something.

Offline eAyeAddio

• Legacy Fan
  • The last Kremlin-esque figure in The Main Stand...
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2013, 03:24:51 pm »
I know someone who works for Yodel, he used to work for DHL. He said Yodel just don't give 2 fucks, shit gets robbed all the time and no one is even arsed. At DHL it was a tight ship with inspections and stuff but at Yodel it's just a big mess.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to only order goods on the basis that Yodel is not to be used for delivery.

They will soon get the idea and hopefully cowboys like Yodel will be driven out of business.
They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.....

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2013, 03:31:04 pm »
I've been using Amazon lockers and they are amazing. Made up with that service.

They dont deliver to your house but a Amazon locker location and you pick it up when you're ready. You are kept up to date where your package is and you get a message when its delivered with a code. You go to the locker and type your code in and your locker opens and your parcel is there.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2013, 03:32:04 pm »
Perhaps it would be a good idea to only order goods on the basis that Yodel is not to be used for delivery.

They will soon get the idea and hopefully cowboys like Yodel will be driven out of business.

Sometimes hard to get round things like that though. I use the Wiggle website a fair bit and they mostly come through Royal Mail where I can get packages easily, randomly they turn up through some other means. This is mostly ok, but there is nothing to say that some company may use Yodel on the off chance it is cheaper/more efficient for themselves at any given time.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2015, 09:37:05 am »
I've had excellent service from DPD in the past, but this time they've fucked my order up.

Ordered items totalling £280 from Amazon a couple of days ago. Less than 20 minutes later, I realised that I had an old address entered for the shipping address. One that is inaccessible by me now. So I went to DPD's FAQ's and they said I need to contact Amazon in order to change the address. Sound, went on the live chat, had an advisor change the address over to my new one and then received a message from Amazon and DPD confirming the delivery address was changed. All good until now.

I also got the following on the tracking:

30 Jul 2015 14:16   Gatwick   Your parcel has been relabelled to continue its journey
30 Jul 2015 14:05   DPD Contact Centre   Delivery to alternative address has been requested

Woke up this morning and it's been out for delivery to my old address anyways, signed for by someone called 'WITT', and I've just sent an email to them asking why this still went out for delivery to the old address.

Does anyone know my chances of retrieving the item OR having Amazon refund me, considering they also sent me an email saying it's been taken care of? Quite annoyed at this, I was reassured several times by the advisor that there would be no issues.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2015, 09:41:22 am »
DPD had already collected your order just 20 mins after you ordered it from Amazon?

I've changed the delivery address on orders from Amazon up to a few hours after ordering and only ever needed to involve Amazon.

Anyway, your issue is with Amazon who will then deal with DPD. The package is not delivered to you, and you have all the confirmation about the change of delivery address, so it's their fault and their problem to fix.

I'd get onto Amazon and get them to sort it.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2015, 09:56:49 am »
DPD had already collected your order just 20 mins after you ordered it from Amazon?

I've changed the delivery address on orders from Amazon up to a few hours after ordering and only ever needed to involve Amazon.

Anyway, your issue is with Amazon who will then deal with DPD. The package is not delivered to you, and you have all the confirmation about the change of delivery address, so it's their fault and their problem to fix.

I'd get onto Amazon and get them to sort it.

Have already sent an email to DPD, but they've basically said the same as you then.

"I am so sorry to hear that the parcel was delivered to the wrong address.

in this case, what l kindly suggest is to contact with Amazon and they will arrange a collection for you from the address our driver left the parcel. Once we get the parcel, the driver will deliver the parcel to you.

Looking forward to hear you get the parcel after all.

Regards

Ben
DPD Customer Services"

I'm on the livechat with Amazon now and the advisor is fucking shocking. I've just received a "Could you go to the old address and pick it up?" Are you kidding me?

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2015, 10:31:27 am »
I've had that happen to me and Amazon sent out the order again, this time to the correct address.

I'm fairly certain you could request a refund instead if you no longer want the items. 

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2015, 12:09:26 pm »
Got a delivery from Amazon yesterday using Hermes.

Left the front gate open when I went the shop so they could leave it by the step (it's covered over so wouldn't get wet) but nope, that was clearly too much hassle, as when I got back they'd thrown it over the wall onto the drive way (obviously they had thrown it as had a massive dent on one corner where it landed, it was about 5m past the wall so they'd not just dropped it over) and was getting rained on.

Thankfully it hadn't been raining long so wasn't too wet and the item was well packed so not damaged from being thrown.

I've another package due from Hermes though which is something being returned to me. It's a bit more delicate and really can't get wet so they better not do the same next time.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2015, 01:17:18 pm »
I'm on the livechat with Amazon now and the advisor is fucking shocking. I've just received a "Could you go to the old address and pick it up?" Are you kidding me?
Sounds like you've got unlucky there, mate.  Amazon live chat staff have always been exceptional in my experience.  They'll sort it out for you in the end.  Great customer service from them in general.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #114 on: August 4, 2015, 05:43:29 pm »
Moving into my new place, and have ordered a load of stuff from Homebase.  Ordered a sofa and a mattress, and a bin.  The Sofa and Mattress, being quite big, came on their own delivery lorry.  They gave me a 2 hour timeslot, which was was great.  Seeing as I haven't moved in all my new stuff yet, I can't really sit around all day in an empty flat!  The bin, they sent through Yodel, and I was told it would arrive at some point between 7am and 8pm.  After my sofa and mattress arrived, I thought fuck it, I am not waiting around all day for them, will just let them leave it with my neighbour, who is in all day.  Very conveniently, my mum popped round earlier to drop some stuff off, and they delivered it right at that moment, and everything turned out ok in the end.
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 4, 2015, 10:15:56 pm »
Just tracked a parcel, I ordered something via amazon today, just been dispatched and it's already been delivered, because the tracking number hasn't been updated from the last time it had an assignment.
« Last Edit: August 4, 2015, 10:17:29 pm by lauz »

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #116 on: November 7, 2015, 02:02:06 pm »
So I waited in all day on Thursday for a package from Hermes, no one knocked on my door all day, yet on the Hermes tracking page, the delivery journey reads:

05/11/2015 18:02 Signature From Customer
05/11/2015 17:04 Courier to Re-attempt on 06/11/2015
05/11/2015 09:41 Courier Received
05/11/2015 05:54 Manifested to Courier
05/11/2015 03:39 Processed at Depot
04/11/2015 09:06 Hub Sorter Receipt Scan
03/11/2015 14:50 Order Generated

Doesn't make sense to me, I don't think he's even bothered to try and deliver it, as it was a horrible day, pouring with rain and blowing a gale.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2015, 10:58:27 am »
My Mrs ordered my Christmas present which has just been delivered by those useless wankers from Hermes. There was no fucking packaging and they'd just stuck a label on top of the original box. As I'm the only one in the flat I answered the door. I now know what my Christmas present is! Fucking twats, I wonder how many other people have had Christmas present surprises ruined due to this? It's December, who the fuck doesn't wrap what they're delivering at this time of year?!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2015, 11:07:39 am »
My Mrs ordered my Christmas present which has just been delivered by those useless wankers from Hermes. There was no fucking packaging and they'd just stuck a label on top of the original box. As I'm the only one in the flat I answered the door. I now know what my Christmas present is! Fucking twats, I wonder how many other people have had Christmas present surprises ruined due to this? It's December, who the fuck doesn't wrap what they're delivering at this time of year?!

More the company it was ordered from fault rather than the delivery company isn't it? They aren't responsible for what the package is sent out in.

Is it a good present? Too late to take her's back and buy her something shite if so?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2015, 11:13:26 am »
What was the present
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT