Author Topic: Delivery Couriers  (Read 26502 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: Delivery Couriers
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2015, 11:18:26 am »
George Foreman Grill.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2015, 11:20:44 am »
George Foreman Grill.

Ah sorry to hear your missus thinks you're a fatty mate  :(

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2015, 11:23:28 am »
Ah sorry to hear your missus thinks you're a fatty mate  :(

We could both do with losing a few kilos ;)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2015, 01:15:00 pm »
We could both do with losing a few kilos ;)

They're awesome mate, I have one and it's really good for sausages and whatnot. Steaks not so much because you lose a lot of the flavor.

Just wrap up the present in some christmas paper and carry on as normal. Act surprised when you unwrap it.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2015, 09:25:55 pm »
My Mrs ordered my Christmas present which has just been delivered by those useless wankers from Hermes. There was no fucking packaging and they'd just stuck a label on top of the original box. As I'm the only one in the flat I answered the door. I now know what my Christmas present is! Fucking twats, I wonder how many other people have had Christmas present surprises ruined due to this? It's December, who the fuck doesn't wrap what they're delivering at this time of year?!

Deffo not Hermes fault, lies with the company she ordered it from.

I've done runs for Amazon, the parcels all come into these very large distribution centres, they get them all into the cages/pallets/whatever they are put in for transport, then loaded into 40ft trailers and we haul them to the regional DC where they are then split out to couriers. Its all to really tight timescales. Its just not possible for them to re-package parcels.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
Couriers
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2022, 12:02:34 pm »
I need a table collecting from darn sarf and bringing up to Liverpool and have been on the lookout for couriers but its a bit of a minefield. Was about to use some website called uship.com until I seen all the bad reviews on trustpilot.com

Has anyone used a courier to transport furniture before that they would recommend?

Thanks