Author Topic: Bornprosper / Jomzajung etc  (Read 127177 times)

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Bornprosper / Jomzajung etc
« Reply #160 on: June 15, 2012, 12:08:11 am »
Any of these sites selling last seasons real madrid and ac shirts in long sleeve?

Sites people have ordered from.

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2012, 12:21:34 am »
Cheers mate, they trustworthy?

I've brought from them before and never had any problems. Good quality shirts as well whenever I have ordered.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2012, 12:36:33 am »
I've brought from them before and never had any problems. Good quality shirts as well whenever I have ordered.

Thanks, appreciate it :wave

Offline sideshowme

• aka Bob
  • Legacy Fan
  • the king: making grown men feel like 10-year olds
« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2012, 01:07:31 am »
do any of these sites do athletic bilbao shirts?  i suppose they're barely worth faking...
Dudek saaaaves for Liverpoool!  Liverpool have won the Champions' League!  Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart!

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2012, 01:15:50 am »
do any of these sites do athletic bilbao shirts?  i suppose they're barely worth faking...

I've never seen any. Classic Football Shirts did them for £15 but they sold out after the United game.

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2012, 09:00:37 am »
Any of these sites selling last seasons real madrid and ac shirts in long sleeve?

Sites people have ordered from.

http://www.33footballshirt.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=57

Got both on here mate.
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2012, 04:27:41 pm »
So then what is the site to use now? 33football or gigame? Ordered loads of shirts when it was bornprosper/jomzajung but not had any for a while. Whats the deal with thr sizes now, order one down from your normal? Or are the sizes finally right?
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline LincsRedbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high
« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2012, 03:25:00 pm »
So then what is the site to use now? 33football or gigame? Ordered loads of shirts when it was bornprosper/jomzajung but not had any for a while. Whats the deal with thr sizes now, order one down from your normal? Or are the sizes finally right?
There called FootballKit Store now mate although ive not ordered this year yet but if the quality is the same as Jozma etc should be worth a gamble
Fought them all the way. Proud to be amongst some great supporters.

SOS member 4969        12.09.12 JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2012, 11:41:07 pm »
I might get our away one on one of these sites. I don't want to pay £45 for it plus you can get a name cheaply on there. Just who to choose is the thing.

Offline Frank.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2012, 11:41:42 pm »
Jelavic.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2012, 10:10:05 pm »
There called FootballKit Store now mate although ive not ordered this year yet but if the quality is the same as Jozma etc should be worth a gamble

Ah I used gigameshop. It directs to abagon, well thats what it says at the top. Seems to be the same. Hopefully it is. £17.27 inc delivery for the German home top long sleeved. Hope it comes sharpish ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Anything Will Do

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2012, 11:09:57 pm »
Let us know what the quality's like mate, tempted to get the Napoli one

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2012, 11:34:20 pm »
Let us know what the quality's like mate, tempted to get the Napoli one

I got Napoli from www.soccertriads.com and the quality is really good from there. Check out my one on my blog to see what they are like.

http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/napoli-home-2011.html

Offline greyfade

• "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."
  • Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2012, 02:03:32 pm »
Has anyone used this website before?

http://sportjerseyswholesale.com/soccer-jerseys

they seem to have a really good collection of jerseys past 3-4 years.

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2012, 02:14:11 pm »
I've just ordered the new Brazil shirt which is boss, with Lucas 5 on the back and also the new Denmark home with Agger 4 on it.

He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline greyfade

• Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2012, 08:32:48 pm »
want to order a couple of jerseys but when I select the VISA/MC option, the payment gateway at footballkitstore is re-directing me to a thai bank? and no paypal?

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2012, 01:22:16 am »
want to order a couple of jerseys but when I select the VISA/MC option, the payment gateway at footballkitstore is re-directing me to a thai bank? and no paypal?

If you ask him if paypal is possible you will be directed to 33footballshirt

Just ignore your other order
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: July 4, 2012, 07:36:21 pm »
Ordered a few tops off bornprosper that havent turned up. Been just over a month now, anyone had any issues with them? Always had great service before.

Also tried to order a shirt off 33footballshirt and got this message every time i try to confirm my order:

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The PayPal account authentication settings are not yet set up, or the API security information is incorrect. We are unable to complete your transaction. Please notify the store owner so they can correct this problem.

Edit: Managed to order it through the gigame site which looks the same as 33footballshirt anyway, just worried about the ones I ordered from bornprosper now.  :-\
« Last Edit: July 4, 2012, 08:11:05 pm by Beav »
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #180 on: July 4, 2012, 11:06:35 pm »
Just ordered a Madrid top with CL patches and Alonso 14 on the back for £25 from soccertriads. Was going to get a balotelli Italy shirt but they've sold out of all sizes except small and XL. Hope it's worth the money I'd save if I bought an official top.

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #181 on: July 5, 2012, 08:46:15 am »
My Italy shirt arrived last week. Di Natale 11. Only took a week to come, it's from 33footballshirt or whatever the name is.

Only problem I had with it was the badge was severely folded when I opened it from the packaging. But I left it under a few books for a few hours then gave it an iron and now it's perfect. Quite relieved.

Offline greyfade

• Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #182 on: July 5, 2012, 09:19:27 am »
Got my Germany top from 9footballshirt, looks BOSS.

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: July 9, 2012, 08:04:04 am »
Anyone have an email address for the people at bornprosper/bestway4you/footballkitstore?

Been about 5 weeks since ordering and still no sign of them.

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline seandundee123

• Main Stander
« Reply #184 on: July 9, 2012, 08:56:27 am »
has anyone used http://www.pressforgoods.com/ before?

Im trying to find a boca juniors top from a site that is recommended

thanks

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: July 9, 2012, 12:01:41 pm »
Anyone have an email address for the people at bornprosper/bestway4you/footballkitstore?

I'm in the same situation mate, I've been waiting 3 weeks now for 5 shirts (£74 in total) and I'm getting a bit pissed off.
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: July 9, 2012, 03:44:43 pm »

I've emailed them using the 'contact us' link on their website, to which they have replied previously, so I'll you know if I get a response.

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: July 9, 2012, 04:56:20 pm »
I've emailed them using the 'contact us' link on their website, to which they have replied previously, so I'll you know if I get a response.

Can you PM me that email address please mate.

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: July 9, 2012, 05:04:18 pm »
Can you PM me that email address please mate.
No email address, just the contact us link on the website. I emailed them a while back and they replied so I'm hopeful they will again!

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: July 9, 2012, 05:05:54 pm »
No email address, just the contact us link on the website. I emailed them a while back and they replied so I'm hopeful they will again!

Ok cool, cheers mate. Never noticed it before, just fired off an email to them.
« Last Edit: July 9, 2012, 05:12:15 pm by Beav »

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: July 9, 2012, 05:21:57 pm »
Like I say, they have replied to me before so if they don't then they're clearly avoiding your email!

Offline lordcisse

• Kopite
« Reply #191 on: July 9, 2012, 08:11:48 pm »
Got my Germany top from 9footballshirt, looks BOSS.

looks quality, just ordered a germany home from there, what was the size like mate?

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: July 9, 2012, 09:05:00 pm »
I bought my home Germany top (long sleeved) off www.perfootballshirt.com. Got it within two weeks and as always, the quality is spot on.

Deffo gonna be ordering another top when I get paid on friday. Hopefully they get our kits on there as well by the end of the month.

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2012, 09:29:13 am »
Like I say, they have replied to me before so if they don't then they're clearly avoiding your email!

Got this email back, which doesnt help at all because it says this on the website anyway:

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2012, 12:47:29 pm »
Got this email back, which doesnt help at all because it says this on the website anyway:

You received them yet? I have emailed him several times now.

Offline LincsRedbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2012, 04:08:30 pm »
any idea for decent liverpool polo shirts? Want a couple for golfing...always good to wear the Liverbird when playing with Mancs etc
Fought them all the way. Proud to be amongst some great supporters.

SOS member 4969        12.09.12 JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Offline greyfade

• Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2012, 05:13:44 pm »
looks quality, just ordered a germany home from there, what was the size like mate?

perfect, the same as my adidas Liverpool shirt bought from the lfc online store

Offline Beav

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2012, 07:06:31 am »
Emailed the guy from Bornprosper again and no reply. It's been 7 weeks since I ordered them and no sign of them turning up.

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2012, 07:25:34 am »
I bought my home Germany top (long sleeved) off www.perfootballshirt.com. Got it within two weeks and as always, the quality is spot on.

Deffo gonna be ordering another top when I get paid on friday. Hopefully they get our kits on there as well by the end of the month.

That looks like a goood one to get stuff from.......I'm on it.
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: July 19, 2012, 02:55:08 pm »
That looks like a goood one to get stuff from.......I'm on it.

Yeh, my German shirt is class. Theyve got our home kit in stock now, but only in size Medium. Im a medium but always get a small in football tops as some tend to be quite baggy. Ive no clue what warrior sizes are like though.