Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 546702 times)

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #11680 on: May 18, 2022, 03:03:09 pm »
Gerrard in place of Hendo if playing the right-sided midfielder in a three (with Thiago and Fab). Honourable mention to Suarez playing the central role, though Mane's emergence lessens that need somewhat. The rest of the team are all pretty much the best in their position for the club in my lifetime. If we mean players still active as players, Suarez for sure.

What player in your lifetime have you most enjoyed watching? For pure entertainment or aesthetic value, not necessarily for what they achieved or how good they were.

Momo Sissoko. One man capable of destroying an entire other midfield with his work rate.

Loved Momo. Still do.

Best song ever for a player?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11681 on: May 18, 2022, 03:05:09 pm »
Momo Sissoko. One man capable of destroying an entire other midfield with his work rate.

Loved Momo. Still do.

Best song ever for a player?

I still sing the Suarez and Torres songs when we win, so one of them. Always enjoyed 'he's big, he's red, his feet stick out the bed' too.

Who do you think is our best looking player ever?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11682 on: May 18, 2022, 03:17:26 pm »
I still sing the Suarez and Torres songs when we win, so one of them. Always enjoyed 'he's big, he's red, his feet stick out the bed' too.

Who do you think is our best looking player ever?

I don’t want to sound cheap but Patrik Berger was a sensational piece of ass.

What’s the best opposition goal you’ve seen scored at Anfield?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11683 on: May 18, 2022, 04:26:26 pm »
I don’t want to sound cheap but Patrik Berger was a sensational piece of ass.

What’s the best opposition goal you’ve seen scored at Anfield?

I hate them all equally.

Can you answer my question in the post above that got skipped?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11684 on: May 18, 2022, 04:33:28 pm »
I hate them all equally.

Can you answer my question in the post above that got skipped?

No, I dont think thats how this thread works ToneLa. DS ignored you, take it up with him

Seriously though....it'd have to be Stevie for a 'team of' wouldnt it? A beast in at least four positions that we know of, I imagine he'd have been a good CB, a good striker, a good left winger. Worst....I guess a team of Neil Ruddocks would have been interesting to watch.

How much milk do you consume in a week?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11685 on: May 18, 2022, 04:41:19 pm »
As a household? Probably about 8-12 pints? Kids have cereal most days, few cups of tea/coffee a day.

By the way Tone, I’ll offer you John Barnes as an alternative best player in each position. We know he can play out  wide and in centre mid and he also played up front pretty well. He worked hard and could comfortably play full back. Reads the game well and decent in the air for his size but obviously centre back would be the most problematical.

Who took up most of your time wall space in your bedroom, assuming you put posters up as a kid/teenager?

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #11686 on: May 18, 2022, 04:52:05 pm »

Who took up most of your time wall space in your bedroom, assuming you put posters up as a kid/teenager?

The Beatles when I was very young and Slade when I was a teenager.

Which non LFC player from any era at their best would you have in our current first 11 and who are you swapping him with?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11687 on: May 19, 2022, 11:51:54 am »
The Beatles when I was very young and Slade when I was a teenager.

Which non LFC player from any era at their best would you have in our current first 11 and who are you swapping him with?

I reckon Ronaldo (the real one) would be fun as the central attacker with two of Salah/Mane/Diaz flanking him (sorry Bobby).

If you had to sign one of Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Paul Pogba, and you had to play start them in every game, which one would you sign and who would you put them in the team instead of?

Online Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #11688 on: May 19, 2022, 02:09:21 pm »
If you had to sign one of Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Paul Pogba, and you had to play start them in every game, which one would you sign and who would you put them in the team instead of?

Maguire.

AWB for Trent would kill our creativity.

Pogba no longer has the work rate or tactical discipline to play in our midfield.

I think Maguire isn't a natural fit for our team. However, him playing alongside VvD at CB would have less disruption to our overall play than bringing in AWB or Pogba.

What's the best type of bread product for a lunch? Sliced bread? Bagel? Focaccia? Pitta Bread? AN Other?
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #11689 on: May 19, 2022, 03:49:08 pm »
A wrap or a roll.

Do you leave the house every day (or pretty much every day)?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #11690 on: May 19, 2022, 04:17:32 pm »
Do you leave the house every day (or pretty much every day)?

Yes, I have to otherwise I get antsy. Live in a city centre 6th-floor flat so can't stay in here all day. Hour at lunch, usually a bit at teatime as well as a proxy 'commute' to separate work and evening.

What's your least favourite app that you can't avoid using?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11691 on: May 19, 2022, 04:47:12 pm »
Yes, I have to otherwise I get antsy. Live in a city centre 6th-floor flat so can't stay in here all day. Hour at lunch, usually a bit at teatime as well as a proxy 'commute' to separate work and evening.

What's your least favourite app that you can't avoid using?

Alarm clock.

Would you rather have noticeably different sized feet or noticeably different sized arms?
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11692 on: May 19, 2022, 05:14:31 pm »
Alarm clock.

Would you rather have noticeably different sized feet or noticeably different sized arms?

Arms as buying footwear would be a nightmare and fucking expensive.

Do you think men who dye their hair when it goes grey are vain bastards and should just accept it?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #11693 on: May 19, 2022, 07:43:23 pm »
Arms as buying footwear would be a nightmare and fucking expensive.

Do you think men who dye their hair when it goes grey are vain bastards and should just accept it?

Yes. Benn going grey for a decade and couldn't care less.

What you having for tea?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11694 on: May 19, 2022, 08:13:04 pm »
Yes. Benn going grey for a decade and couldn't care less.

What you having for tea?

Fish, Chips, curry sauce.

What are your expectations for Sunday footy wise?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11695 on: May 19, 2022, 08:56:52 pm »
Fish, Chips, curry sauce.

What are your expectations for Sunday footy wise?
We obviously need a win v Wolves which we're well capable of and hope for a miracle, with Villa v Cheaty turning up and hopefully getting at least a draw.

Who's dropping from Burnley, Leeds and the Ev?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11696 on: May 19, 2022, 09:29:35 pm »
We obviously need a win v Wolves which we're well capable of and hope for a miracle, with Villa v Cheaty turning up and hopefully getting at least a draw.

Who's dropping from Burnley, Leeds and the Ev?
Leeds. Everton are jammy c*nts and Burnley are the turd that simply won't flush.

Are you going to Paris next weekend?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11697 on: May 20, 2022, 09:15:54 am »
Leeds. Everton are jammy c*nts and Burnley are the turd that simply won't flush.

Are you going to Paris next weekend?

Unfortunately I cant for Health reasons, Im watching it in Liverpool instead.
Liverpool is a much better city than Paris anyway

What are your thought on the pitch invasions this week and Players/Managers getting involved on both ends of physical altercations?

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #11698 on: May 20, 2022, 09:33:27 am »
A good pitch invasion is a site to behold, when it’s warranted. Pitch invasions for winning a play off semi - where you’ve achieved nothing yet - or staying in the Premier League narrowly despite having a top 8 budget and one of the highest net spends do not warrant pitch invasions. In those scenarios, it’s silly and reckless. And given a player was head butted and needed stitches I think it’s now a case of ‘minority ruining it for everyone’ and pitch invasions should come with a forfeit of the result for the team that does it. You don’t need to sprint onto the pitch to celebrate your team winning. If it can’t be done in a respectful way that doesn’t invade boundaries and put players at risk, it can’t be done at all. How do you stop it though? Vieira last night, lashed out over something you likely would lash out at if someone did it to you in the street. McBurnie kicking a fan to the ground - when stuff like this is happening, when officials are sprinting off as they sound the whistle to avoid it, when players are being hurt, there’s nothing to do but ban it, punish the individuals and punish the clubs.

Is my answer above a fair take or me being a miserable bastard?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11699 on: May 20, 2022, 09:34:21 am »
Unfortunately I cant for Health reasons, Im watching it in Liverpool instead.
Liverpool is a much better city than Paris anyway

What are your thought on the pitch invasions this week and Players/Managers getting involved on both ends of physical altercations?

I can see why excited fans go on to celebrate, but having grown up with hooliganism and remembering Millwall destroying Kenilworth Road, and knowing how gobshites like that bitter c*nt last night will react,they need to be stopped.I didn't like Clough put loved it when he punched that Forest fan and I fully back Viera for kicking that c*nt last night. Its not right that players or managers react and can lead to worse, but the pitch is their workplace, the fans shouldn't be on it.

Do you worry that football is being dragged back into the dark ages due to the current climate in the UK?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11700 on: May 20, 2022, 09:36:29 am »
A good pitch invasion is a site to behold, when it’s warranted. Pitch invasions for winning a play off semi - where you’ve achieved nothing yet - or staying in the Premier League narrowly despite having a top 8 budget and one of the highest net spends do not warrant pitch invasions. In those scenarios, it’s silly and reckless. And given a player was head butted and needed stitches I think it’s now a case of ‘minority ruining it for everyone’ and pitch invasions should come with a forfeit of the result for the team that does it. You don’t need to sprint onto the pitch to celebrate your team winning. If it can’t be done in a respectful way that doesn’t invade boundaries and put players at risk, it can’t be done at all. How do you stop it though?

Is my answer above a fair take or me being a miserable bastard?

Beat me to it.

No, you aren't a miserable bastard, I grew up when going the game was a very risky business, don't want or need that again.

Should the mods put a  lock on this thread when someone is replying to stop two people posting in reply to the same question?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11701 on: May 20, 2022, 10:01:31 am »
Beat me to it.

No, you aren't a miserable bastard, I grew up when going the game was a very risky business, don't want or need that again.

Should the mods put a  lock on this thread when someone is replying to stop two people posting in reply to the same question?

Hell no, its one of the best threads out at the moment, just ban the culprits   ;D

Do you have an opinion on Vardy v Rooney ?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11702 on: May 20, 2022, 10:03:52 am »

Hell no, its one of the best threads out at the moment, just ban the culprits   ;D

Dont even really know what its about. Wayne Rooneys missus thought Jamie Vardys missus was leaking stuff from her social media to newspapers, so made up a story and only shared it with Jamie Vardys missus which was again subsequently leaked, and she went 'HA my mega sting operation shows that the rat was.....Jamie Vardys wife!'. Right? No opinion at all apart from its a good window into everything wrong with the world of 'celebrity'.

Whats your opinion on it....?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11703 on: May 20, 2022, 10:05:11 am »

Had my work head on, I meant you take a lock when you start to reply, so no-one else can edit, stops double posts

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11704 on: May 20, 2022, 10:12:19 am »
Dont even really know what its about. Wayne Rooneys missus thought Jamie Vardys missus was leaking stuff from her social media to newspapers, so made up a story and only shared it with Jamie Vardys missus which was again subsequently leaked, and she went 'HA my mega sting operation shows that the rat was.....Jamie Vardys wife!'. Right? No opinion at all apart from its a good window into everything wrong with the world of 'celebrity'.

Whats your opinion on it....?

Thats a correct Summation.   Vardy has admitted leaking stories and is suing on the basis she didnt leak one particularly story. 

I dont like the way the UK is heading for a suing culture.  I was having lunch with my mate who was looking after his baby. The staff refused to heat the bottle in case it was heated too hot and he sued them.

Jamie Olivers latest "campaign"  out of touch elitist prick or correct, or something else?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 10:15:26 am by Kenny's Jacket »

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11705 on: May 20, 2022, 10:56:06 am »
Thats a correct Summation.   Vardy has admitted leaking stories and is suing on the basis she didnt leak one particularly story. 

I dont like the way the UK is heading for a suing culture.  I was having lunch with my mate who was looking after his baby. The staff refused to heat the bottle in case it was heated too hot and he sued them.

Jamie Olivers latest "campaign"  out of touch elitist prick or correct, or something else?

Nah I think he is correct and a good thing to do.

What is the score with the Heard vs Depp trial? I only know they accuse each other of things but haven't been keeping up.

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11706 on: May 20, 2022, 02:46:16 pm »
My wife keeps watching it on Tiktok, it's a massive clusterfuck of events that I can't be bothered to keep up with. Apparently them both hitting each other, doing drugs, calling names etc. But my conclusion of it is that Amber Heard is a strange individual who is lying through her teeth.

What's the worst airline you've ever flown with?

Online Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11707 on: May 20, 2022, 03:02:12 pm »
What's the worst airline you've ever flown with?

For short haul flights it is probably Ryanair. Obvious answer but it's the correct answer.

For long haul flights I would say Delta, United or American airlines. Probably American Airlines before they did up some of their planes. I would fly business class with work on American Airlines and it was rubbish compared to the equivalent on BA or any middle eastern or Far east airline. Their first class flights were excellent though. Delta and United were rubbish when flying on economy and paying for myself. I did 40 individual flights in about a 9 month period at one point and flying transatlantic on Delta or United was hard work. Particularly flying to West Coast US.

How much did your life change once you had children?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11708 on: May 20, 2022, 04:07:48 pm »
Haven’t had any yet so can’t say. I’ve seen massive change in the few friends who had kids. Still in my 20s so for me not in the plan for a few years yet and not 100% sure I’ll have them.

Is the mither that comes with having pets worth the upside?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11709 on: May 20, 2022, 04:38:06 pm »
Haven’t had any yet so can’t say. I’ve seen massive change in the few friends who had kids. Still in my 20s so for me not in the plan for a few years yet and not 100% sure I’ll have them.

Is the mither that comes with having pets worth the upside?

I personally don't think it is. It's not just the day to day stuff. It's the hassle when you go away. It probably does depend on personal circumstances though. I don't have much spare time in the week to put towards pets. I don't live close to family so going away becomes more hassle with pets -  even if that's everyone going to spend a weekend in Liverpool. That makes it harder with pets but that won't be the same for others. The kids get a lot out of pets so that's the main reason for potentially having them.

Starter and Main or Main and dessert?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11710 on: May 20, 2022, 04:57:13 pm »

Starter and Main or Main and dessert?
Main and dessert.

Where are you watching The Champions League final?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11711 on: May 20, 2022, 05:26:00 pm »
Main and dessert.

Where are you watching The Champions League final?

At home with the kids and without drinking. Got to be at Manc airport at 5:30 on the Sunday to fly to Crete and I'm taking the car.

Are you fed up with the constant adverts trying to guilt you into giving £3 per month?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11712 on: May 20, 2022, 06:35:14 pm »
Don't really watch tv so don't know about any adverts on the telly.

Which is the one food/dish that everyone loves but you simply do not get the hype around it? For me it's steak, flavourless and too chewy no matter how it's done.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11713 on: May 20, 2022, 06:42:20 pm »
Don't really watch tv so don't know about any adverts on the telly.

Which is the one food/dish that everyone loves but you simply do not get the hype around it? For me it's steak, flavourless and too chewy no matter how it's done.

Cakes. Wtf? Fluffy sweet crap that's empty calories.

Where will Everton be in 59 years? Yes, 59

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #11714 on: May 20, 2022, 07:41:50 pm »
Cakes. Wtf? Fluffy sweet crap that's empty calories.

Where will Everton be in 59 years? Yes, 59

Still at Goodison.

Best city you've ever been to?

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11715 on: May 20, 2022, 07:46:51 pm »

Best city you've ever been to?

Varanasi (India)

Preferred holiday destination: beaches, mountains or cities?
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11716 on: May 20, 2022, 11:01:13 pm »
Beaches in Summer, Cities in Winter. Never done mountains in terms of skiing or hiking (outside of the UK anyway) but would like to.

Have you ever made a move on a member of the opposite sex in a way that’s not ethically sound? An example being of how one of my mates is now in a long term relationship with a girl who is the younger sister of his ex girlfriend. Like a relationship or move others will judge, effectively?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11717 on: May 22, 2022, 11:10:38 am »
Nope and wouldn't do anything like that, it's too sleazy.

Do you like to make friends on holiday and do activities with them? Some people seem to love that. I don't mind talking to people but no way would I go out with them etc.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11718 on: May 22, 2022, 11:32:28 am »
Nope and wouldn't do anything like that, it's too sleazy.

Do you like to make friends on holiday and do activities with them? Some people seem to love that. I don't mind talking to people but no way would I go out with them etc.

No I can't stand the seemingly forced nature of making friends on holiday.

Are we gonna win the league?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11719 on: May 22, 2022, 12:27:20 pm »
No I can't stand the seemingly forced nature of making friends on holiday.

Are we gonna win the league?

Yes.

Are you relaxed or nervous as hell?