Author Topic: Jill's gorra boss Worcester Combi! (aka the weather thread)  (Read 332065 times)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Jill's gorra boss Worcester Combi! (aka the weather thread)
« Reply #4400 on: April 5, 2022, 03:56:31 pm »
Absolute dogshit in Northern Ireland (surprise surprise).

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4401 on: April 5, 2022, 03:57:33 pm »
It was bad enough here that everyone who was in the office today (not me) left early in case the roads got bad..... it promptly stopped snowing and everything has melted.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4402 on: April 5, 2022, 04:41:47 pm »
We had a little bit of everything whilst in Wales since last Friday. Cold but sunny on Friday. A light covering of snow on Saturday morning. I then walked up Moel Famau in bright sunshine that afternoon and had to take my jacket off because I was too warm. Then on the way down it went back on as a snow shower came over. It was clear at -4 degrees that night, but great for sky watching and seeing shooting stars. Sunday it warmed up, got windy and then lashed down all night, before being grey and drizzly on Monday.

All seasons in just a few days.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4403 on: April 5, 2022, 05:00:08 pm »
Been cool in my flat the last fewe days, hovering around the 17.5C mark. I am flat refusing to have the heating back on though. A housecoat and a hot water bottle is enough with energy prices as they are.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4404 on: April 5, 2022, 06:19:38 pm »
We've been to Kidwelly Castle today.  It's been cold up on the ramparts but quite decent at ground level.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4405 on: April 7, 2022, 09:55:20 am »
Still blowing a gale here,the magnolia in the front garden is fucking wrecked. :no

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4406 on: April 7, 2022, 10:04:38 am »
Still blowing a gale here,the magnolia in the front garden is fucking wrecked. :no

Had my lads goal WAS on the kitchen roof last night, that has ended up in the garden and has knocked some solar lamps off the fence posts, so got to repair them.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4407 on: April 7, 2022, 12:54:46 pm »
Bloody hell.

That is all.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Weather thread
« Reply #4408 on: April 23, 2022, 03:57:56 pm »
What's with all the the wind lately? April, enjoying Mr Sun but 35ph winds keep bashing into me

How about you?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Weather thread
« Reply #4409 on: April 23, 2022, 04:46:12 pm »
What's with all the the wind lately? April, enjoying Mr Sun but 35ph winds keep bashing into me

How about you?
I tried to read the paper in the garden but had to give up due to the wind.

It looks nice out, and it's ok if you are sheltered from the wind, but chilly in the shade.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4410 on: April 23, 2022, 04:49:39 pm »
Lol the thread title threw me off

I'm a climate change believer sane for example
Wind just seems furious lately.

I wouldn't mind but I keep finding rubbish in the garden that isn't mine! It's either wind or  nasty neighbours lobbing it over

Wind doesn't get slagged off enough IMO. Fuck off wind you're only mildly useful why take it out on me?

BASHED BY WIND. Maybe if I hit you back we will understand

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4411 on: April 23, 2022, 05:00:02 pm »

How about you?

Reminds me of the weather about 5 or 6 years ago, winds constantly from the East so even though it was sunny, the temps never really got up and you couldn't sit in the garden of an evening as it was too cold.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4412 on: April 23, 2022, 05:03:33 pm »
Reminds me of the weather about 5 or 6 years ago, winds constantly from the East so even though it was sunny, the temps never really got up and you couldn't sit in the garden of an evening as it was too cold.
2016 I think it was, the wind nearly fucking killed me, literally.

Worst weather you can get when your on a pushbike, give me rain / snow over wind any day.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4413 on: April 23, 2022, 05:59:23 pm »

As alway you seem attuned to get it Rob

Moved places to be out of the winds blast but tho Mr Sun is stronger the wind is still needlessly outrageous. I know what wind is I know how it's caused by JFC I don't have feel it's chill in my bones as I write this (shorts only mode from now on Rob you of all people may understand)

Wind; arguably purpose, just fuck off. DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4414 on: April 27, 2022, 09:23:24 am »
Another lovely day ruined by an icy breeze.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4415 on: April 27, 2022, 10:09:29 am »
As alway you seem attuned to get it Rob

Moved places to be out of the winds blast but tho Mr Sun is stronger the wind is still needlessly outrageous. I know what wind is I know how it's caused by JFC I don't have feel it's chill in my bones as I write this (shorts only mode from now on Rob you of all people may understand)

Wind; arguably purpose, just fuck off. DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE

I've had to resort to thicker shorts, the wind is that cold ;D

Another lovely day ruined by an icy breeze.

It's so annoying, what should be lovely days are being spoilt by it.

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4416 on: April 27, 2022, 10:16:54 am »
I've had to resort to thicker shorts, the wind is that cold ;D

It's so annoying, what should be lovely days are being spoilt by it.

We've had the garden furniture on the deck for five days but it's been too cold to sit outside.

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4417 on: May 1, 2022, 07:47:51 am »
It's pissing down here but I'm consoling myself with the thought that it's good for the garden.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4418 on: May 1, 2022, 08:09:32 am »
It's pissing down here but I'm consoling myself with the thought that it's good for the garden.

We've had beautiful soft steady rain since teatime yesterday and I'm loving it.  It's the first rain we've had for about 3wks so the garden badly needs it.

It just need some warm sunshine now to really come alive.

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4419 on: May 1, 2022, 08:16:57 am »
We've had beautiful soft steady rain since teatime yesterday and I'm loving it.  It's the first rain we've had for about 3wks so the garden badly needs it.

It just need some warm sunshine now to really come alive.

Yeah,we were desperate for it in all honesty.

I transplanted some primroses on Thursday and it was like digging in sand.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4420 on: May 1, 2022, 08:28:18 am »

Yeah,we were desperate for it in all honesty.

I transplanted some primroses on Thursday and it was like digging in sand.

I've been watering regularly as I've got veg growing and a lot of new plants and seeds went in a few weeks ago.

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4421 on: May 1, 2022, 08:50:02 am »
I've been watering regularly as I've got veg growing and a lot of new plants and seeds went in a few weeks ago.

The only things I bothered watering were the astilbes and the azalea I planted a couple of weeks ago;nothing like a good downpour to freshen everything up though.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4422 on: May 1, 2022, 11:37:18 am »
It hasn't rained for weeks, so I washed and dried off the car yesterday. Gleaming nicely... then a whole five minutes later it rained. 🤬

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4423 on: May 1, 2022, 01:01:29 pm »
It hasn't rained for weeks, so I washed and dried off the car yesterday. Gleaming nicely... then a whole five minutes later it rained. 🤬

Same here :lmao

Was supposed to go for a ride to Rivington today to meet an old mate I've not seen in years, he called it off until tomorrow as supposed to be pissing down, its cloudy but dry. I'm quite happy as I've got a bloody hangover today and probably still over the limit.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #4424 on: May 1, 2022, 01:02:53 pm »
Same here :lmao

Was supposed to go for a ride to Rivington today to meet an old mate I've not seen in years, he called it off until tomorrow as supposed to be pissing down, its cloudy but dry. I'm quite happy as I've got a bloody hangover today and probably still over the limit.

Neither of you ever sit through an entire City match.

You know what you need to do...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #4425 on: May 2, 2022, 09:20:01 am »
Went down the shore earlier on, lovely morning, not a breath of wind, with added low humidity, which is why i love this time of year, only thing missing is a bit of sun. 
#Sausages

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4426 on: May 15, 2022, 01:58:53 pm »
Seriously, the BBC needs to sack whichever useless twat does their forecasting. Rain all day today was the forecast, its bloody gorgeous out there today and really warm.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #4427 on: May 15, 2022, 02:20:36 pm »
Seriously, the BBC needs to sack whichever useless twat does their forecasting. Rain all day today was the forecast, its bloody gorgeous out there today and really warm.

BBC were forecasting rain today on the app too, the BBC need to fuck the firm off that supplies the weather forecasts, & bring back the Met Office
#Sausages

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4428 on: May 15, 2022, 02:36:49 pm »
I rely on the slightly more accurate https://www.weatherandradar.co.uk

Dear wind

Why you always about? Another 30mph day.

Yours,

A Forum Poster

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4429 on: May 15, 2022, 10:10:20 pm »
Pissing down here after a day of sunshine and gale force winds.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4430 on: May 22, 2022, 08:09:29 am »
What is wrong with our weather that we seem to have strong winds all the time?

I know I've moved to a tiny island and I'm close to the sea but it seems like it's a UK wide phenomena as I've noticed it when visiting other areas of the country both coastal and inland.

We had a lovely lull to it all when the weather was coming from the east a few weeks ago which isn't what I've grown up knowing about easterly weather fronts.

It's really getting to me now as it's preventing me enjoying being here 😔

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4431 on: May 22, 2022, 08:16:07 am »
What is wrong with our weather that we seem to have strong winds all the time?

I know I've moved to a tiny island and I'm close to the sea but it seems like it's a UK wide phenomena as I've noticed it when visiting other areas of the country both coastal and inland.

We had a lovely lull to it all when the weather was coming from the east a few weeks ago which isn't what I've grown up knowing about easterly weather fronts.

It's really getting to me now as it's preventing me enjoying being here 😔

Yeah these winds are non stop at the moment. We've not sat out in the garden yet this year as it's been too cold for the missus, we had the same thing afew years ago and it reminds me of that

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4432 on: May 22, 2022, 08:22:09 am »
Yeah these winds are non stop at the moment. We've not sat out in the garden yet this year as it's been too cold for the missus, we had the same thing afew years ago and it reminds me of that

It's the end of May and I'm still needing my winter coat, fully zipped up and hood up to take the dogs for a walk. 

I can cope with most bad weather as I just love being outdoors but wind stops you being able to do stuff.  I can't even get any gardening done as I'm having to weigh everything down so it doesn't blow away!!

It's fucking ridiculous Rob.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4433 on: May 22, 2022, 08:35:43 am »
The clouds and the minor gust aren't stopping the Reds winning the league today. As usual, the sun will say hello later on in the day to those happily walking to the ground. Nobody will notice the evening chill by the time the stadium empty's at 7 o'clock. Then the sun will set, leaving a magnificent crimson colour across the city saying to itself, I can't wait to wake up over there in the morning.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4434 on: May 22, 2022, 09:25:08 am »
The clouds and the minor gust aren't stopping the Reds winning the league today. As usual, the sun will say hello later on in the day to those happily walking to the ground. Nobody will notice the evening chill by the time the stadium empty's at 7 o'clock. Then the sun will set, leaving a magnificent crimson colour across the city saying to itself, I can't wait to wake up over there in the morning.

I'm going today, travelling over by train so I can have a catch up and bevvy with mates I haven't seen in years, you paint a lovely picture of the day ahead.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4435 on: May 25, 2022, 11:26:41 am »
Weather for Sunday looks to be overcast and about 15 degrees. I wonder if that will affect parade attendance at all?  I remember 2019 and it was fecking freezing down by the Baltic Pub, even though it was a sunny June day!

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4436 on: May 30, 2022, 11:18:18 am »
Somebody should have told the weather that the bank holiday was moved.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4437 on: May 30, 2022, 05:51:34 pm »
10° and it's the end of May! Give it a few weeks and I'll be moaning about it being too hot 😀

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4438 on: May 31, 2022, 09:45:43 pm »
Just been to watch a local cup final and it was absolutely fucking bitter out. Christ, fuck off the bitter wind.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4439 on: June 5, 2022, 11:30:55 am »
I'm officially done with this weather now.  I mean wtf has happened to it the last couple of years 🤷

We had a couple of days that were almost springlike last week which has deteriorated day by day to now being more like October!

I feel like going to get some logs and snuggling up in front of the fire watching cheesy films.

Looking at the forecast it's set to get even worse during the week topped off with 40mph winds on Friday.

I'm actually getting SAD in June instead of January, that's just fucking bonkers 😔