Author Topic: Rangers away selling details  (Read 32101 times)

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Rangers away selling details
« Reply #320 on: September 30, 2022, 01:28:41 pm »
How long do 406 timeouts last?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #321 on: September 30, 2022, 01:32:40 pm »
How long do 406 timeouts last?

Sometimes hours sometimes days, I can't figure that out or what triggers it, Sat refreshing and it pops up must be a captcha thing

Noticed now the queue has a pick pictures thing too

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #322 on: September 30, 2022, 01:34:05 pm »
The right thing to do here would be to make the credits not count for this fixture?

Revert to starting from 4, then down to 3 for Ajax

Correct.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: September 30, 2022, 01:39:24 pm »
The right thing to do here would be to make the credits not count for this fixture?

Agreed but isn't going to happen, unless the club find evidence of serious technical gerrymandering, which i doubt they can be arsed or care about doing

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #324 on: September 30, 2022, 01:43:32 pm »
Just reading all the threads this season and the entire ticketing operation is now absolutely shambolic on a week to week basis.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: September 30, 2022, 01:45:38 pm »
Everyone had the same chance in that sale, there was no queue and people had the url from previous sales so at 11am refresh and hit choose seats for me and it got the tickets for some and not others, like I said I got naff all there myself and there's 2 people I know in a WhatsApp chat who got them too, I don't know hoe many tickets there were all together but they had to go somewhere and there's somewhat a limited number of people with at least 1 away credit..

The club need to sort out the basket holding if that's what really happened, I wouldn't know because I didn't qualify before today's sale to be able to see the actual game but it seemed to happen for napoli, that did take a while still to sell out though was easy to get them refreshing

Be interesting to see what happens with Ajax

Again as ever totally missing the point, you shouldn't have had the chance to buy - People on 3 have missed out to you

Same chance for all 25 tickets don't talk nonsense

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: September 30, 2022, 01:55:29 pm »
Again as ever totally missing the point, you shouldn't have had the chance to buy - People on 3 have missed out to you

I understand that now, I've not been in the loop much this last couple of days I'm reading back this thread now - did people not manage to get them on the refresh surely there were some dropping and people couldn't keep the same seat in the basket for hours?

The club should be able to see who was logged in keeping them in their baskets in the logs surely

There's a few on 3 and 2 I travel with who didn't have problems at the sale times but said they sold out then apparently 150 dropped at 3pm in the 3 credit sale

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: September 30, 2022, 02:14:30 pm »
Can't wait for Bournemouth and Brentford away to drop to all season tickets

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #328 on: September 30, 2022, 02:36:13 pm »

;D  ;D  ;D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #329 on: September 30, 2022, 02:37:20 pm »

;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: September 30, 2022, 02:39:00 pm »

😂😂😂 Just spat my drink out

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: September 30, 2022, 02:47:00 pm »

It's Ok 30fiver and his Whatsapp group can sort anybody out

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #332 on: September 30, 2022, 02:49:04 pm »
I buy for a number of people, we all travel. Having sorted most out on the first sale, I waited till Wednesday
On the sale for 3/5 credits it should have been a cake walk, 1500 sold , 800 minimum left and not a sniff, sold out by the time I got in at 11.
There should have always been tickets bouncing around after 20 mins or so, but was hardly anything. A mate got 1 at 11.40 and I couldn’t get 3, gave up at 12.30
Got a Call at 2.30 back on sale 3/5 – Got the 3…..weird. Then I had one on 2 credits – Not a sniff on the 2 sale, and then it went to 1, not a sniff, then sold out. 30 mins prior to the change of criteria you could still buy normally and count what was left.
There has definitely been something wrong all season.
Every away game for me there has been a 3-4 min delay getting into buy irrespective of being logged in and ready for 8.15, and now this farce where people on 1 credit have got tickets ahead of those on 2.
There is something going on, I am sure of that. I buy all the time, this season has been the worst. With this sale the TO don’t even look like they are hiding the contempt for fans. Roll on Glasgow collection, another nightmare looming!!

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #333 on: September 30, 2022, 03:38:23 pm »
I buy for a number of people, we all travel. Having sorted most out on the first sale, I waited till Wednesday
On the sale for 3/5 credits it should have been a cake walk, 1500 sold , 800 minimum left and not a sniff, sold out by the time I got in at 11.
There should have always been tickets bouncing around after 20 mins or so, but was hardly anything. A mate got 1 at 11.40 and I couldn’t get 3, gave up at 12.30
Got a Call at 2.30 back on sale 3/5 – Got the 3…..weird. Then I had one on 2 credits – Not a sniff on the 2 sale, and then it went to 1, not a sniff, then sold out. 30 mins prior to the change of criteria you could still buy normally and count what was left.
Every away game for me there has been a 3-4 min delay getting into buy irrespective of being logged in and ready for 8.15, and now this farce where people on 1 credit have got tickets ahead of those on 2.
There is something going on, I am sure of that. I buy all the time, this season has been the worst. With this sale the TO don’t even look like they are hiding the contempt for fans. Roll on Glasgow collection, another nightmare looming!!
Oh its by far the worst that its ever been, its blatantly obvious to everyone as well although what the club have let happen with this Rangers sale is an absolute disgrace and the fact that the club are clearly not bothered about in the slightest suggests to me that touting is still going within the ticket office itself, although its obviously on a much bigger scale then it used to be. I also believe that the reason why the vast majority of so called investigations never happen is because a huge amount of the roads would lead back to the club itself.

It will all come out one day I'm sure.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 03:40:54 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: September 30, 2022, 03:57:07 pm »
Oh its by far the worst that its ever been, its blatantly obvious to everyone as well although what the club have let happen with this Rangers sale is an absolute disgrace and the fact that the club are clearly not bothered about in the slightest suggests to me that touting is still going within the ticket office itself, although its obviously on a much bigger scale then it used to be. I also believe that the reason why the vast majority of so called investigations never happen is because a huge amount of the roads would lead back to the club itself.

I think you're probably right to be honest

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #335 on: September 30, 2022, 03:58:13 pm »

Definitely something in the TO.. somebody posted a screenshot of somebody's workaround that was an "employee account" for access to Rangers Away before Rangers Away even had it's first sale
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #336 on: September 30, 2022, 04:02:45 pm »
the club invested heavily and offer resources to give supporters the channels to buy tickets in a secure way, whilst also making the usage and process fairer and more transparent regarding the allocation of tickets.

this rangers sale has obviously made a mockery of those investments and resources made by the club and they should be doing everything in their power to amende such mockery if they wish to remain credible in their communication and commitment to supporters and safeguard their investments !

moving forward for future ticket sales does not look good if this problem is not addressed by the people in responsible positions at the club. they have an opportunity to nip it in the bud, wait and see…

YNWA

www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #337 on: September 30, 2022, 04:05:06 pm »
respect - ynwa

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline LFC_777

• Kemlynite
« Reply #338 on: September 30, 2022, 04:31:48 pm »
Would pre-registering help with this? Similar to the members sales you register your interest when the ticket details are announced. The ticket office should then instantly know this would have no chance of going to 1 credit. Any returns could then be offered to people on the list who missed out?

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #339 on: September 30, 2022, 04:40:06 pm »
Would pre-registering help with this? Similar to the members sales you register your interest when the ticket details are announced. The ticket office should then instantly know this would have no chance of going to 1 credit. Any returns could then be offered to people on the list who missed out?
Would work well but do the registrations when fixtures are announced for European and domestic cups then likewise when TV fixtures are announced in the league.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #340 on: September 30, 2022, 04:40:28 pm »

Meaning those who were on 4 and 3 that genuinely bought tickets shouldn't get the credit?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: September 30, 2022, 04:40:46 pm »

just adding a pointless step imo. the club could introduce pretty easy checks and balances on this (i.e. stopping infinite and large cartholds)

there is no denying this is deeply unfair, but the whole nomination thing has made the process pretty unfair in the first place anyway - even if i've benefitted from that.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 05:50:12 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: September 30, 2022, 04:59:59 pm »
https://twitter.com/spiritofshankly/status/1575876723412852736

@spiritofshankly
We have raised the issue some fans had in trying to buy tickets for Rangers away today. LFC are now fully aware of the problem and have told us they will contact those supporters affected directly over the coming days.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: September 30, 2022, 05:00:23 pm »
Not sure who they are contacting, how will they know who didnt get one?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #344 on: September 30, 2022, 05:01:14 pm »
Probably mean they will contact the small number who actually contacted them rather than being forward and using the database to work out who qualified but didn't buy
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #345 on: September 30, 2022, 05:19:41 pm »
no way they cancel and refund those with 1 who bought? That is the right thing to do but I can't see it

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2022, 05:20:39 pm »
Precisely.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #347 on: September 30, 2022, 05:24:19 pm »
The point is what are they gonna do with the ticketing system to prevent this shambles reoccurring ?

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #348 on: September 30, 2022, 05:33:07 pm »
I'm still 406'd from this morning after simply refreshing for a ticket, how is this even fair?!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #349 on: September 30, 2022, 05:42:00 pm »
I'm still 406'd from this morning after simply refreshing for a ticket, how is this even fair?!
What browser are you using? Have you any add ons etc? Seems mad.
YNWA

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: September 30, 2022, 05:48:40 pm »
no way they cancel and refund those with 1 who bought? That is the right thing to do but I can't see it

should do that for arguably most of the 2 sale too and restart the sale process for 3s, but then it's unfair on people who've now spent on travel/hotels/anything else. doesn't seem like one anonymous exploiter took all 17ish tickets which possibly was their goal. i just don't really understand what their intentions were as they just seemed to be holding them in baskets even in the 1+ sale
YNWA.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #351 on: September 30, 2022, 05:51:03 pm »
Meaning those who were on 4 and 3 that genuinely bought tickets shouldn't get the credit?

Well, yes. It would just ‘reset’ everything back to how it was before the mess of this week. Other than cancelling tickets of those that bought with 1/2 credits over those with 3 I don’t see another way of making things fair again.

I can’t see it matters anyway, because they’ve made such a mess of it now and likely don’t want to do either of those options.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #352 on: September 30, 2022, 05:51:28 pm »
should do that for arguably most of the 2 sale too and restart the sale process for 3s, but then it's unfair on people who've now spent on travel/hotels/anything else. doesn't seem like one anonymous exploiter took all 17ish tickets which possibly was their goal. i just don't really understand what their intentions were as they just seemed to be holding them in baskets even in the 1+ sale

Possible someone set up a bot for the second sale then just left it running? Caused all this unintentionally?

(I have zero tech knowledge so this might be nonsense).
Long live the King

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #353 on: September 30, 2022, 05:52:02 pm »
What browser are you using? Have you any add ons etc? Seems mad.

Chrome, No add ons, simply just refreshing a lot and clicking fast, I never even got one!

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: September 30, 2022, 05:55:22 pm »
Possible someone set up a bot for the second sale then just left it running? Caused all this unintentionally?

(I have zero tech knowledge so this might be nonsense).

could be, or just a very IT-savvy Rangers fan trying to get it to drop to 0.  ;D

hard to tell without firm figures how many were really held in baskets between each sale.

was about 60 tickets in 2+ and about 15ish tickets in 1+. it wasn't even really *that* successful if this was an attempt by a tout really, as even some of those 15 seem to have gone to manual normal fans.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 06:00:44 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline shambles

• Kopite
  • It's not easy being green
« Reply #355 on: September 30, 2022, 06:02:34 pm »
could be, or just a very IT-savvy Rangers fan trying to get it to drop to 0.  ;D

hard to tell without firm figures how many were really held in baskets between each sale.

was about 60 tickets in 2+ and about 15ish tickets in 1+. it wasn't even really *that* successful if this was an attempt by a tout really, as even some of those 15 seem to have gone to manual normal fans.

Definitely more than 15 this morning. Saw more than 15 in the lower tier alone.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: September 30, 2022, 06:03:42 pm »
Definitely more than 15 this morning. Saw more than 15 in the lower tier alone.

ah interesting, i didn't! really curious to know the official numbers.
YNWA.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #357 on: September 30, 2022, 06:16:01 pm »
ah interesting, i didn't! really curious to know the official numbers.
25 was what I heard on here earlier

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #358 on: September 30, 2022, 07:06:53 pm »
so people arnt out of pocket, if they intend to go to glasgow, the club can sort any 2 and 1 credit buyers with the clubs allocation and refund them and put the proper tickets back on sale from 3, then 2 then 1 as needed.

as this has been brought to their attention they need to stop this from happening again so they have to act in some way or another so it does not become the norm for future ticket sales.

there has to be some sort of communication from lfc !

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #359 on: September 30, 2022, 07:13:15 pm »
they dont mate, but they know who is on 3 and 2 credits (and 1 if they wont to go that far) and can send a general e-mail with a solution/proposition of new secure sales !

they also know who got sorted in the 2 and 1 sales and can contact those people as well to organise options - ynwa