Author Topic: Rangers away selling details  (Read 32445 times)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
Re: Rangers away selling details
« Reply #280 on: September 30, 2022, 11:33:15 am »
lets see if sos are on this cos its going to screw a lot of future credit calculating up and some genuine supporters will have missed out because of a technicality, not good from lfc - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #281 on: September 30, 2022, 11:37:33 am »
lets see if sos are on this cos its going to screw a lot of future credit calculating up and some genuine supporters will have missed out because of a technicality, not good from lfc - ynwa

SOS will either not be bothered or be ignored. The club totally rebuffed them over collection for this game

The supporters group is nothing more than lip service from FSG and the club

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #282 on: September 30, 2022, 11:45:41 am »
I can't believe it dropped to 1

Napoli all over again - I can't complain though

I didn't manage to get one myself in the sale, but a very very good mate who I now owe lots of beers and reach arounds to got one and selflessly allocated it to me in the basket because I go more than him, so I'm well and truly on the ladder now - that should get an Ajax ticket too

Know 2 other lads sorted but that's literally it
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 11:48:18 am by 30fiver »

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: September 30, 2022, 11:46:50 am »

You know as well as everyone else why it dropped to one, tickets site and club incompetence and apathy

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: September 30, 2022, 11:49:26 am »
Just take the game down, you absolute pricks.

They’ll be announcing an all members sale for 2pm next, just watch

Serious questions need to be asked about the shitshow that has gone on this week - absolutely scandalous what’s gone on

The silence is deafening from the TO/Club, they're absolutely useless - flabbergasted that they've done nothing about this

The possibility for this to happen for other games like Cup Finals is mental

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2022, 11:50:46 am »
those tickets are physicaly at anfield and not in peoples baskets so the club can fix this, they can give refunds which they can do and start from 3 then 2 then 1 if needed with the site set up to work correctly.

the integrity of the their credit system has just been shat on and if they stand by and let that happen then the club have been shat on as well and are quiet happy to let that happen.

they should not be putting people through ticket collections and controlled nfc entries if they cant sort a few tickets out properly.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 11:52:47 am by ant »

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: September 30, 2022, 11:50:58 am »
The silence is deafening from the TO/Club, they're absolutely useless - flabbergasted that they've done nothing about this

The possibility for this to happen for other games like Cup Finals is mental

I'm surprised its not happened sooner - wonder if it did last year?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #287 on: September 30, 2022, 11:52:41 am »

I didn't manage to get one myself in the sale, but a very very good mate who I now owe lots of beers and reach arounds to got one and selflessly allocated it to me in the basket because I go more than him, so I'm well and truly on the ladder now - that should get an Ajax ticket too

So was your mate holding it in the basket since Wednesday?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #288 on: September 30, 2022, 11:53:24 am »
Where's 'sonofkenny' when you need him ?!

Seriously - it's gonna fuck up future credits for some. Need to do what Tiz says.... bombard the club with chat/emails. They need to know there's an issue here.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: September 30, 2022, 11:55:55 am »

Thing is you actually think that people believe the crap you spout on about like that last post.

You've got a workaround and yet you try to hide it. So 3 of you happened to get tickets out of the 20 odd tickets that there were available. Utter Bullshit.

Hope you're happy that fans with 3 credits have missed out, coz you're smarter than them, and the clubs shite system allows you to do it

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: September 30, 2022, 11:56:49 am »
those tickets are physicaly at anfield and not in peoples baskets so the club can fix this, they can give refunds which they can do and start from 3 then 2 then 1 if needed with the site set up to work correctly.

the integrity of the their credit system has just been shat on and if they stand by and let that happen then the club have been shat on as well and are quiet happy to let that happen.

they should not be putting people through ticket collections and controlled nfc entries if they cant sort a few tickets out properly.

i just think the turnaround time is too short unfortunately. people who may have got lucky in a 3/2/1 sale would've booked transport etc. theoretically they could just ignore this game for credits but maybe they wanted an excuse to 'reset' the ladder. there'll be innocent people in all those sales and seemingly the exploiter(s) are trying to drag this down to a members sale bizarrely.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 11:59:51 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #291 on: September 30, 2022, 11:57:03 am »
I know one thing, if I’d have had the incredible good fortune to get a ticket this morning on 1 credit - I certainly wouldn’t have had the front to come crowing about it when there’s people with 3 credits that have missed out because of this shambles of a system.

It would be embarrassing for a non league club to ‘run’ things like this to be honest. 

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: September 30, 2022, 11:58:39 am »
Thing is you actually think that people believe the crap you spout on about like that last post.

You've got a workaround and yet you try to hide it. So 3 of you happened to get tickets out of the 20 odd tickets that there were available. Utter Bullshit.

Hope you're happy that fans with 3 credits have missed out, coz you're smarter than them, and the clubs shite system allows you to do it

Isn't 30fiver one of the ones always sorted in the members sale in 5 minutes as well?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #293 on: September 30, 2022, 11:59:35 am »
I know one thing, if I’d have had the incredible good fortune to get a ticket this morning on 1 credit - I certainly wouldn’t have had the front to come crowing about it when there’s people with 3 credits that have missed out because of this shambles of a system.

It would be embarrassing for a non league club to ‘run’ things like this to be honest.
Spot on.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #294 on: September 30, 2022, 12:01:09 pm »
They’ve finally taken it down so the agony is over for now - I’d hope there will be more to come of this but I won’t hold my breath.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: September 30, 2022, 12:01:57 pm »
actually quite invested into this from a technical perspective. i've written an email to the club explaining what i've learnt over this sale.
YNWA.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #296 on: September 30, 2022, 12:02:48 pm »

This - totally agree

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #297 on: September 30, 2022, 12:04:48 pm »
actually quite invested into this from a technical perspective. i've written an email to the club explaining what i've learnt over this sale.

They won't listen.

Someone on here actually offered to meet the club when he knew all the loopholes and they refused to meet or listen as the ticket office are involved in this for their own mates.

Someone even wrote a study on it - http://stuffstedoes.com/portfolio/tickets-liverpoolfc-com-improving-the-ux/

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: September 30, 2022, 12:07:06 pm »
They won't listen.

Someone on here actually offered to meet the club when he knew all the loopholes and they refused to meet or listen as the ticket office are involved in this for their own mates.

Someone even wrote a study on it - http://stuffstedoes.com/portfolio/tickets-liverpoolfc-com-improving-the-ux/

Was the person who offered to meet the club 30fiver........
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #299 on: September 30, 2022, 12:09:00 pm »
As if he’s gone to the club to fix the problem when he’s beating the system every game.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #300 on: September 30, 2022, 12:10:49 pm »
As if he’s gone to the club to fix the problem when he’s beating the system every game.

The LFC Corporate ticket office is full of old senile dinosaurs who basically take a bunch of tickets for themselves and allow their friends to be in it.

Someone even posted on here ages ago that the ticket office made one of their friends an engineer number so they jump the queue on the phones.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: September 30, 2022, 12:11:31 pm »

Yes, Googlebot was the method most people seem to have been using which was patched from the 11am sale onwards yesterday

It's worked all along since the new ticket site was implemented, even on the club shop website. Personally I first found this in August (ish) 2020 for the Nike home kit launch when there was a 9 hour queue on the site, took about 15 mins of research and testing at the time, but didn't get to test it for ticket sales until Palace with 10k fans as I didn't qualify for the 2k ones. In some sales, it even allowed you to checkout prior to 8.15am.

Someone else above described some other ways you could get in which have also been patched.

What is clear, is that different people in the ticket office set up ticket sales in different ways, sometimes leaving a door open sometimes not, sometimes letting you buy early sometimes not - there's a 'correct' configuration in their eyes, which isn't always applied.

There are still ways in and people with particular skillsets will always find them, this will always be the case and if they're just buying their own tickets and not causing problems then fine. The problem is when people use it for their own gain of touting or charging to buy others tickets for them.

What's clear though is these Twatter accounts charging for basketing were using this method probably in combination of a bot which would basket seats once in past the queue because they've now been fucked.

So that being said, well done to the club/SeatGeek for finally spending 60 seconds of their day to Google 'Queue-IT bypass 2022' and clicking on the top result, then implementing the fix which most Queue-IT configurations have had in place for the last 18 months.

I've offered on several occasions in the last 4-5 years to assist but haven't got anywhere, they read this thread - hi.

Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: September 30, 2022, 12:15:44 pm »
So was your mate holding it in the basket since Wednesday?

No, I genuinely dont know who was

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #303 on: September 30, 2022, 12:16:06 pm »
this is for anyone from LFC reading !

mate did all these but not Napoli this season, didnt buy for the credit, and was trying for Rangers, got nothing :

2017-18 - Sevilla + Porto + Man City + Roma
2018-19 - Napoli + Bayern + Porto + Barca
2019-20 - Napoli + Atletico
2021-22 - Atletico - AC Milan - Inter Milan - Benfica - Villarreal - Covid season credits dont count !

another who did Spartak to get on the ladder, the club would not refunded his VISA cos he is not UK based, got nothing :

2017-18 - Spartak + Porto + Roma
2018-19 - Napoli + Bayern + Porto + Barca
2019-20 - Napoli + Atletico
2021-22 - Atletico - AC Milan - Inter Milan - Benfica - Covid season credits dont count !

i hope those that profited from the system meltdown put the miles in following the reds and enjoy glasgow.

ynwa

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: September 30, 2022, 12:16:31 pm »

I didnt manage to get one at 11 myself, swear down

My mate got me 1, and I KNOW two others who got them themselves - not me getting them for them

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #305 on: September 30, 2022, 12:17:22 pm »
They won't listen.

in fairness Phil Dutton did offer a call to me but I never got around to it and they do read the threads in here but there's clearly in action at the higher levels considering the amount of shit that goes on, this season has been a horror show from the start

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: September 30, 2022, 12:17:31 pm »
Was the person who offered to meet the club 30fiver........

I didnt write that, some lad called steve thompson who lost his job at thomas cook did that with his spare time

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: September 30, 2022, 12:19:44 pm »
I didnt write that, some lad called steve thompson who lost his job at thomas cook did that with his spare time

I was referring to your post from August
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: September 30, 2022, 12:20:29 pm »
SOS are aware and will be raising it with the club.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #309 on: September 30, 2022, 12:22:24 pm »
Heard that before

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: September 30, 2022, 12:22:59 pm »
I was referring to your post from August

Ahh sorry

There's clearly an issue with people holding tickets in baskets here - I don't know who they are but to do it overnight surely its a bot doing it? or the ticket office doing it so their mates on 1 get them?

I've benefited from this clearly, and so have two lads in a whatsapp chat I'm in, but dont know anyone else who has?

Hope theres some returns from club allocation and they put another sale on so more can get sorted.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: September 30, 2022, 12:25:11 pm »
Ahh sorry

There's clearly an issue with people holding tickets in baskets here - I don't know who they are but to do it overnight surely its a bot doing it? or the ticket office doing it so their mates on 1 get them?

I've benefited from this clearly, and so have two lads in a whatsapp chat I'm in, but dont know anyone else who has?

Hope theres some returns from club allocation and they put another sale on so more can get sorted.

Would be a piece of piss to write something to do it, does not need to be a bot. A script kiddy could do it.
I have no inclination to do it, but think it would take me minutes. I can think of ways to do it right now, without a line of code.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: September 30, 2022, 12:25:59 pm »
They should have put a queue up too - bonkers that they didn't

Believe what you want but I got naff all in that sale too myself and had to rely on someone else being very selfless and allocating it to my card and sacrificing their own credit

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: September 30, 2022, 12:27:05 pm »
Would be a piece of piss to write something to do it, does not need to be a bot. A script kiddy could do it.
I have no inclination to do it, but think it would take me minutes. I can think of ways to do it right now, without a line of code.

You can get auto refresh plugins but having ones which would pick up any that time out or the club manually release from baskets would be a lot more tricky

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #314 on: September 30, 2022, 12:29:45 pm »
You can get auto refresh plugins but having ones which would pick up any that time out or the club manually release from baskets would be a lot more tricky
there are times I have basketed tickets and just go onto another tab on the computer and the timer stops
YNWA

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #315 on: September 30, 2022, 12:29:59 pm »

Rinse and repeat, token gesture

SOS are only bothered if it affects their season ticket holders.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: September 30, 2022, 12:33:16 pm »
Did he buy it on his account but just selected you on the checkout page? - Doesn't the person logged in need to collect the ticket (if selected)

person nominated
YNWA.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #317 on: September 30, 2022, 12:39:20 pm »

The right thing to do here would be to make the credits not count for this fixture?

Revert to starting from 4, then down to 3 for Ajax

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: September 30, 2022, 01:09:39 pm »
I didnt manage to get one at 11 myself, swear down

My mate got me 1, and I KNOW two others who got them themselves - not me getting them for them

whatever the ins and outs, you and your group know ways to cheat the system, at the expense of less tech savvy people, and it stinks end of

Simple facts are you and your mates should not have been able to get one at the expense of people 3 credits just coz the club has a crap system full of loopholes, that you and the like know to the detriment of others

To then come on gloating about it shows the type of person you are

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: September 30, 2022, 01:27:16 pm »
whatever the ins and outs, you and your group know ways to cheat the system, at the expense of less tech savvy people, and it stinks end of

Simple facts are you and your mates should not have been able to get one at the expense of people 3 credits just coz the club has a crap system full of loopholes, that you and the like know to the detriment of others

To then come on gloating about it shows the type of person you are

Everyone had the same chance in that sale, there was no queue and people had the url from previous sales so at 11am refresh and hit choose seats for me and it got the tickets for some and not others, like I said I got naff all there myself and there's 2 people I know in a WhatsApp chat who got them too, I don't know hoe many tickets there were all together but they had to go somewhere and there's somewhat a limited number of people with at least 1 away credit..

The club need to sort out the basket holding if that's what really happened, I wouldn't know because I didn't qualify before today's sale to be able to see the actual game but it seemed to happen for napoli, that did take a while still to sell out though was easy to get them refreshing

Be interesting to see what happens with Ajax