Author Topic: Next European Away?  (Read 61994 times)

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Next European Away?
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2021, 08:59:08 pm »
I love the fact they’ve done this for everything this season it takes the worry away.

But. If we got to a final. Are they saying  here they would use a previous season’s credits?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2021, 12:17:30 pm »
Sports Options charging £292 for a day trip for those interested

Offline momo22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2021, 02:32:14 pm »
Sports Options charging £292 for a day trip for those interested

Where are the details for that mate?
Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down to the basement and say, "Hey Mr. Nugget - you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowney ass name on this fat-ass cheque for you."

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2021, 04:03:37 pm »
Where are the details for that mate?

On their website/twitter/facebook accounts etc - they often invite people to register interest and then they email you with an update on the plans.
Their plan is to be on sale Monday at 10am, same time as the first ticket sales.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: September 20, 2021, 05:52:49 am »
I updated on the other thread but just in case anyone doesn’t see the sport options trip isn’t going ahead due to demand.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #165 on: September 20, 2021, 09:25:42 am »
Reasonable ticket price. I'm pretty sure SD post is only £6.85 for a football ticket envelope though!
It is but that’s only insured for up to £500, the club have opted to use the next one up which is £7.85 and is insured for up to £1K.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #166 on: September 27, 2021, 04:02:38 pm »
Sports Options taking bookings on a day trip to Milan
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: September 27, 2021, 05:18:50 pm »

Got everything booked for Milan - was sceptical at first, but feels like it's going to happen now and looking more likely

Hopefully we won't have to mess about with tests by then also

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2021, 09:53:21 am »
Got everything booked for Milan - was sceptical at first, but feels like it's going to happen now and looking more likely

Hope you're right but if I had to punt I'd say it's more likely that it will be more stringent rather than less

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2021, 10:07:49 am »

I booked the day after draw day anyway but yes I agree, it’s looking more likely now although of course things could still change although I’ve always been optimistic and not pessimistic, especially after the last 18 months. I’m sick of the constant doom and gloom, need something to look forward to.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2021, 10:25:53 pm »

What allocation did atletico get for the san siro tonight?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2021, 09:29:05 am »

What allocation did atletico get for the san siro tonight?

Under current restrictions they will have probably got 2000 as Italy is at 50% capacity (but I couldn't be certain)

Italy meant to be going to 75% by mid October, so if that it is the case we should get 3000ish

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2021, 09:39:51 am »

Just booked this
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2021, 10:51:05 am »
Spanish stadiums going to 100% capacity, not sure if its early enough for our trip there yet

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2021, 11:02:49 am »
Spanish stadiums going to 100% capacity, not sure if its early enough for our trip there yet

According to this tweet it's from Friday been seen nothing mentioned that says anything about away fans

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #175 on: September 29, 2021, 11:06:59 am »
According to this tweet it's from Friday been seen nothing mentioned that says anything about away fans
Yes but also nothing that suggests that away fans will not be allowed. Anyway, they can’t ban away fans if the ground is at 100% capacity.

It definitely bodes well for at least some kind of allocation and is clearly positive news compared to the usual doom and gloom of a few weeks ago re. no allocation at all.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 11:10:21 am by ABJ »

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2021, 11:14:01 am »
Yes but also nothing that suggests that away fans will not be allowed. Anyway, they can’t ban away fans if the ground is at 100% capacity.

It definitely bodes well for at least some kind of allocation and is clearly positive news compared to the usual doom and gloom of a few weeks ago re. no allocation at all.

Definitely prospects are a lot better than they were.

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2021, 07:03:44 am »
San Siro? Saw this on social media:

The contest was a frenetic one, played out in front of a wild atmosphere at San Siro – although only 50 percent full – that saw Milan capitalise first with Rafael Leao opening the scoring in the 20th-minute.

Anyone know if there was an away allocation for the SAN Siro this week?
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2021, 09:39:32 am »
Better news:

The all-clear is expected over the next few days for Italian stadiums to open up to 75 per cent capacity, with a plan to reach 100 per cent by the end of October.

https://football-italia.net/serie-a-stadiums-can-open-up-to-75-per-cent-capacity/

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2021, 10:20:13 am »
Yeah, I think it's a sensible move by the club and one I am pleasantly surprised by.

Sensible but might potentially have consequences regarding allocation if we reach the final, who gets priority - those who went to matches this year with credits that aren't to be used or those who sat out this season but have full credits from previous seasons?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2021, 10:24:22 am »
Better news:

The all-clear is expected over the next few days for Italian stadiums to open up to 75 per cent capacity, with a plan to reach 100 per cent by the end of October.

https://football-italia.net/serie-a-stadiums-can-open-up-to-75-per-cent-capacity/
More potential good news!

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2021, 11:18:53 am »
More potential good news!

Very. San Siro is on my bucket list of aways left to do (along with Ajax 😩), would be absolutely gutted if this one didn't happen.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2021, 11:21:05 am »
Sensible but might potentially have consequences regarding allocation if we reach the final, who gets priority - those who went to matches this year with credits that aren't to be used or those who sat out this season but have full credits from previous seasons?

There is a very long time till the final.

The club have said Porto (so far) won't be used at all as a credit. But there will be the potential for credit and allocations to go up if things improve

Come last 16 everything could be fine and dandy, and it could be that the last 16 forward may be used as credits

If that doesn't happen, and if we make the final expect that they will use last season

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2021, 12:45:57 pm »
Very. San Siro is on my bucket list of aways left to do (along with Ajax 😩), would be absolutely gutted if this one didn't happen.
Ditto! Obviously apart from wanting to watch us play anywhere, its the only 1 of the 'big 6' grounds (in my opinion) that I've never seen us play at as I didn't go the last time we played there back in 2008.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2021, 12:46:44 pm »
There is a very long time till the final.

The club have said Porto (so far) won't be used at all as a credit. But there will be the potential for credit and allocations to go up if things improve

Come last 16 everything could be fine and dandy, and it could be that the last 16 forward may be used as credits

If that doesn't happen, and if we make the final expect that they will use last season
Last season? no one will qualify then  ;)

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: September 30, 2021, 01:09:38 pm »
Last season? no one will qualify then  ;)

Thanks for the call out  ;D ;D ;D

Obviously meant season before

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2021, 05:26:11 pm »
Quick question for those that went to Portugal, if fully vaccinated did you need to do a pre departure covid test or was your NHS covid pass enough to get on?
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2021, 07:47:05 pm »
Quick question for those that went to Portugal, if fully vaccinated did you need to do a pre departure covid test or was your NHS covid pass enough to get on?
Wanted to see test evidence. Didn't care for NHS pass
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline GDGLEWIS

• Main Stander
« Reply #188 on: October 1, 2021, 10:58:29 am »
Ryanair refused boarding to some people who couldn’t provide proof of a Covid PCR test. All changes on the 4th October.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: October 1, 2021, 11:21:13 am »
Ryanair refused boarding to some people who couldn’t provide proof of a Covid PCR test. All changes on the 4th October.

What's the change in October?

Just need a day 2 test on return to UK? No test needed for fully vaccinated prior to departure?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #190 on: October 1, 2021, 12:36:00 pm »
What's the change in October?

Just need a day 2 test on return to UK? No test needed for fully vaccinated prior to departure?
no test needed to get back in UK, day 2 test can be antigen not just pcr

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: October 1, 2021, 12:36:49 pm »
they needed test but that should change for Portugal soon too

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #192 on: October 1, 2021, 04:05:33 pm »
Thanks all!
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #193 on: October 2, 2021, 02:06:33 pm »
no test needed to get back in UK, day 2 test can be antigen not just pcr
that won't kick in until last week in October so for Madrid will still need a day 2 pcr after returning but no test needed prior to getting back in to uk

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #194 on: October 2, 2021, 02:08:05 pm »
they needed test but that should change for Portugal soon too
due to the timings the antigen test to get into Portugal also qualified as the test to return to the UK

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: October 2, 2021, 03:32:17 pm »
due to the timings the antigen test to get into Portugal also qualified as the test to return to the UK
aye if you returned quick enough but I stayed until yesterday so needed another in Portugal was only 25 euro at the airport

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #196 on: October 2, 2021, 05:53:56 pm »
Is there any news on whether we'll get a ticket allocation for Madrid ?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #197 on: October 4, 2021, 09:08:32 am »
Is there any news on whether we'll get a ticket allocation for Madrid ?
No although Spanish grounds are back up to 100% capacity so that sounds promising.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: October 4, 2021, 10:10:49 am »
Isn't it more down to politics than the Clubs?

If the Italian/Spanish governments see us as high risk, then they can stop us coming in. Having grounds back at 100% is a bit different to allowing in large amounts from another country, especially a non EU country.

It'll come down to how many COVID cases we/they have closer to the time.

I could be completely wrong, like.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: October 4, 2021, 10:26:13 am »
Isn't it more down to politics than the Clubs?

If the Italian/Spanish governments see us as high risk, then they can stop us coming in. Having grounds back at 100% is a bit different to allowing in large amounts from another country, especially a non EU country.

It'll come down to how many COVID cases we/they have closer to the time.

I could be completely wrong, like.
but we are allowed in the country currently, travel restrictions won't be a problem it'll be getting a big allocation