Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2094401 times)

Offline tj_105

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #28000 on: August 25, 2022, 01:57:11 pm »
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been posted before. I did search but didnt see anything.

How do I know if the tickets I bought for bournemouth are season ticket seats? I used the choose seats for me option so I didnt have a chance to look at the seat on the map.

TIA

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28001 on: August 25, 2022, 01:59:33 pm »
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been posted before. I did search but didnt see anything.

How do I know if the tickets I bought for bournemouth are season ticket seats? I used the choose seats for me option so I didnt have a chance to look at the seat on the map.

TIA

Check your confirmation email. It says under the seat details if it’s a season tickets seat. If there’s a blank gap then it’s a credit

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28002 on: August 25, 2022, 02:06:08 pm »
So are we getting timed out for f5ing now  :butt :butt :butt Wild

That will be a pain, imagine spending a half hour refreshing getting a disabled seat then your timed out

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #28003 on: August 25, 2022, 02:07:53 pm »
That will be a pain, imagine spending a half hour refreshing getting a disabled seat then your timed out
That's another fucking pain in the ass, imagine actually being disabled and trying to nab that seat, would be nearly impossible. They should offer those seats to the people who qualify if they pop up.
There was a thing on the old site that used to ask me to confirm I wasn't a robot after a particularly persistent F5 session. Just bring that back
YNWA

Offline tj_105

• Boys Pen
« Reply #28004 on: August 25, 2022, 02:11:07 pm »

Check your confirmation email. It says under the seat details if it’s a season tickets seat. If there’s a blank gap then it’s a credit

So does this mean im good? Can someone show their email for a ticket they bought that IS a season ticket?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28005 on: August 25, 2022, 02:11:56 pm »
unless they do a ballot for late returns  ;D

Don't give them ideas.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #28006 on: August 25, 2022, 02:14:15 pm »
Yes, Googlebot was the method most people seem to have been using which was patched from the 11am sale onwards yesterday

It's worked all along since the new ticket site was implemented, even on the club shop website. Personally I first found this in August (ish) 2020 for the Nike home kit launch when there was a 9 hour queue on the site, took about 15 mins of research and testing at the time, but didn't get to test it for ticket sales until Palace with 10k fans as I didn't qualify for the 2k ones. In some sales, it even allowed you to checkout prior to 8.15am.

Someone else above described some other ways you could get in which have also been patched.

What is clear, is that different people in the ticket office set up ticket sales in different ways, sometimes leaving a door open sometimes not, sometimes letting you buy early sometimes not - there's a 'correct' configuration in their eyes, which isn't always applied.

There are still ways in and people with particular skillsets will always find them, this will always be the case and if they're just buying their own tickets and not causing problems then fine. The problem is when people use it for their own gain of touting or charging to buy others tickets for them.

What's clear though is these Twatter accounts charging for basketing were using this method probably in combination of a bot which would basket seats once in past the queue because they've now been fucked.

So that being said, well done to the club/SeatGeek for finally spending 60 seconds of their day to Google 'Queue-IT bypass 2022' and clicking on the top result, then implementing the fix which most Queue-IT configurations have had in place for the last 18 months.

I've offered on several occasions in the last 4-5 years to assist but haven't got anywhere, they read this thread - hi.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28007 on: August 25, 2022, 02:33:33 pm »
So that being said, well done to the club/SeatGeek for finally spending 60 seconds of their day to Google 'Queue-IT bypass 2022' and clicking on the top result, then implementing the fix which most Queue-IT configurations have had in place for the last 18 months.
:lmao
Literally how I found it last year (without the 2022 bit). Ah well, it was a good 10 months.

There are still ways in and people with particular skillsets will always find them, this will always be the case and if they're just buying their own tickets and not causing problems then fine. The problem is when people use it for their own gain of touting or charging to buy others tickets for them.

I'm back to trying out various things but alas, no luck so far.

I've offered on several occasions in the last 4-5 years to assist but haven't got anywhere, they read this thread - hi.
Love to know what you're asking for in return ;D A STH for life ?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 02:35:51 pm by swoopy »

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28008 on: August 25, 2022, 02:33:44 pm »
So does this mean im good? Can someone show their email for a ticket they bought that IS a season ticket?

Yes. That’s a credit

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #28009 on: August 25, 2022, 02:49:21 pm »
Used the Hall map a couple of times last year, then literally discovered the queue it thing two weeks ago, used it to get my friend a palace ticket. Now its gone. Shite. Hopefully it levels the playing field going forward though
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28010 on: August 25, 2022, 03:01:33 pm »
Yes, Googlebot was the method most people seem to have been using which was patched from the 11am sale onwards yesterday

It's worked all along since the new ticket site was implemented, even on the club shop website. Personally I first found this in August (ish) 2020 for the Nike home kit launch when there was a 9 hour queue on the site, took about 15 mins of research and testing at the time, but didn't get to test it for ticket sales until Palace with 10k fans as I didn't qualify for the 2k ones. In some sales, it even allowed you to checkout prior to 8.15am.

Someone else above described some other ways you could get in which have also been patched.

What is clear, is that different people in the ticket office set up ticket sales in different ways, sometimes leaving a door open sometimes not, sometimes letting you buy early sometimes not - there's a 'correct' configuration in their eyes, which isn't always applied.

What's clear though is these Twatter accounts charging for basketing were using this method probably in combination of a bot which would basket seats once in past the queue because they've now been fucked.

Appreciate the fulsome summary even if it does read like a statement given to the police.  ;)

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #28011 on: August 25, 2022, 03:12:07 pm »
In some sales, it even allowed you to checkout prior to 8.15am.

Shocking but could only be the case when barely anything was available if you were lucky straight away.
Thanks for the info.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #28012 on: August 25, 2022, 03:13:09 pm »
Is Googlebot any good for ticketmaster? want to try for when the UFC is next in the UK  ;D

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #28013 on: August 25, 2022, 03:18:43 pm »
Looks like they have sorted the 406 error
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #28014 on: August 25, 2022, 03:22:00 pm »
Is Googlebot any good for ticketmaster? want to try for when the UFC is next in the UK  ;D
I tried it for another queue it website the other day but it didn't work
YNWA

Offline Voronin’s ponytail

• Main Stander
« Reply #28015 on: August 25, 2022, 03:41:29 pm »
whoever posted the link to the seat map for the bourmeouth and newcastle games, thank you. i wouldn't have bagged a couple for this saturday if it wasn't for that link.

how do you access the seat map? for me the game was showing as sold out even though i refreshed for an hour or so yesterday, i couldn't even reach the seat map page.

You’re welcome. You can adjust them to get the seat maps for other fixtures by changing the url slightly.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #28016 on: August 25, 2022, 03:56:40 pm »
I think their latest tweet about CL aways show how disconnected they are from the match going fan base

For those who haven't seen it.... every CL away will be collection only
Because it worked brilliantly last season....

Absolute nightmare if they do this for every game, especially if you're on a day trip or coming in by train late on.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28017 on: August 25, 2022, 04:16:34 pm »
:lmao
Literally how I found it last year (without the 2022 bit). Ah well, it was a good 10 months.

I'm back to trying out various things but alas, no luck so far.
Love to know what you're asking for in return ;D A STH for life ?

I'd have wanted that but would never of happened
Would have been happy being and paying as a member for the same seat in 305 every game tho 😂

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28018 on: August 25, 2022, 04:17:03 pm »
Appreciate the fulsome summary even if it does read like a statement given to the police.  ;)

Haha like I said, they read this and know who I am

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28019 on: August 25, 2022, 04:18:36 pm »
Shocking but could only be the case when barely anything was available if you were lucky straight away.
Thanks for the info.

They stopped this around Feb ish, but acs the other week it happened again for fa and league Cup

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28020 on: August 25, 2022, 04:18:59 pm »

Not anymore the fix has been out 18 months

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28021 on: August 25, 2022, 04:20:07 pm »
Absolute nightmare if they do this for every game, especially if you're on a day trip or coming in by train late on.

Literally this.

I do day trips, I arrived into Lisbon at 5pm in April, and often arrive between 12pm and 4pm to cut down on holidays and cost

Now we've a question mark over passing tickets on, can I book flights tonight or not?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28022 on: August 25, 2022, 04:37:14 pm »
Literally this.

I do day trips, I arrived into Lisbon at 5pm in April, and often arrive between 12pm and 4pm to cut down on holidays and cost

Now we've a question mark over passing tickets on, can I book flights tonight or not?

personally will be waiting until tomorrows' announcement as i rely on other people for euro aways. if it's collection=credit selfishly i hope our first fixture is somewhere less 'desirable' as any all members sale will be a dogfight if it dropped now that everyone is a bit clued-on to the system/credits.
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28023 on: August 25, 2022, 04:41:01 pm »
personally will be waiting until tomorrows' announcement as i rely on other people for euro aways. if it's collection=credit selfishly i hope our first fixture is somewhere less 'desirable' as any all members sale will be a dogfight if it dropped now that everyone is a bit clued-on to the system/credits.

Sorry, I think you've misunderstood their statement

There's going to be fuck all info tomorrow mate, they're just having a meeting to decide what they're going to do tomorrow, probably followed by several other meetings internally and with the fan board again, then announce their change, then announce they've changed their minds on things again

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28024 on: August 25, 2022, 04:43:23 pm »
Sorry, I think you've misunderstood their statement

There's going to be fuck all info tomorrow mate, they're just having a meeting to decide what they're going to do tomorrow, probably followed by several other meetings internally and with the fan board again, then announce their change, then announce they've changed their minds on things again

ahh you're right. i was half hoping they'd at least just tell us collection=credit (or not) at the least tomorrow.

if it's a very cheap flight i'll book it i guess and go regardless.
YNWA.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #28025 on: August 25, 2022, 04:50:55 pm »
Any of you IT wizards managed to identify a hack to get straight through for Glastonbury tickets?  ;D

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #28026 on: August 25, 2022, 04:55:09 pm »

Amazing. I googled this ages ago and could never be arsed to have a go! Hahahahaha.

Thanks for clarifying. I find it more frustrating that people know and don't spill, than there actually being a loophole. That'll be the price of not being in the know I suppose.

Until the next loophole!
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28027 on: August 25, 2022, 04:57:07 pm »
I was stunned when I tried GoogleBot for the first time and it actually worked. Couldn't believe that it was so simple.
Knowing the URL for the game as well allowed you to be on the sales page with all seats visible, and as soon as the timer got to '0' and the actual queue started you added seats the basket before anyone else had even got in via the real queue.

Obviously this will still work for anyone who has worked out the next way to bypass the queue.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #28028 on: August 25, 2022, 04:57:11 pm »
Amazing. I googled this ages ago and could never be arsed to have a go! Hahahahaha.

Thanks for clarifying. I find it more frustrating that people know and don't spill, than there actually being a loophole. That'll be the price of not being in the know I suppose.

Until the next loophole!
If it was spilled on here it would be gone in a flash. The fact that it was easily found on google was mentioned on this thread in the last couple of weeks. Its how I found it and I'd bet it tipped off whatever person from the ticket office reads this.
YNWA

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28029 on: August 25, 2022, 05:04:52 pm »
Thanks for the info.

Last season was boxed for every game in the bulks at 7.30am before it even started, was fucking glorious :D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28030 on: August 25, 2022, 05:08:58 pm »
If it was spilled on here it would be gone in a flash. The fact that it was easily found on google was mentioned on this thread in the last couple of weeks. Its how I found it and I'd bet it tipped off whatever person from the ticket office reads this.

Yeah, if everyone kept their traps shut and the twitter basket gimps didn’t exist, it’d probably have stayed forever

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28031 on: August 25, 2022, 05:10:39 pm »
Last season was boxed for every game in the bulks at 7.30am before it even started, was fucking glorious :D

Fair play to you mate And everyone else who knew the loophole.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28032 on: August 25, 2022, 05:18:20 pm »
Fair play to you mate And everyone else who knew the loophole.

Nice one mate. Also, I am just me buying singles, so I was barely impacting anyone else, if at all.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28033 on: August 25, 2022, 05:19:13 pm »

Nuts wasn't it - the choice of 10k+ seats in 13+

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28034 on: August 25, 2022, 05:19:34 pm »
Yeah, if everyone kept their traps shut and the twitter basket gimps didn’t exist, it’d probably have stayed forever

I think it just sped up the inevitable

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28035 on: August 25, 2022, 05:23:38 pm »
I think it just sped up the inevitable

Yeah probably. But I think the fact it lasted so long probably means it would have stayed without them getting a nudge.

And they have had plenty of those nudges lately unfortunately.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #28036 on: August 25, 2022, 05:50:19 pm »
Fair play but crazy how they could not see people were on the site before it supposedly opened.

Of course if you internet musketeers keep saying what seats are available as soon as sales start we will all know you have found a new loophole and become your best mate.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28037 on: August 25, 2022, 06:25:21 pm »

I understand why the UA bypass exists, cos places like Ocado used queue-it during the pandemic and you don't want to stop your site being indexed, but I have no fucking idea who's absolute brain fart it was to not disable it on a site like our ticketing website. Blocking the network requests was the other one that's been widely circulated online and it looks like it's been patched properly looking at what now happens.

I can't say I'll be looking deeper into it until it becomes obvious touts are at it again. I'm sure a lot of SWE freelancer sites are currently experiencing demand for queue it bypasses though ;D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28038 on: August 25, 2022, 07:23:20 pm »
Fair play but crazy how they could not see people were on the site before it supposedly opened.

Of course if you internet musketeers keep saying what seats are available as soon as sales start we will all know you have found a new loophole and become your best mate.

I was expecting to get a phone call :D

Not long after that they patched it so you couldn't checkout until the time, and then later on you couldn't even basket until the time.

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #28039 on: August 25, 2022, 08:37:53 pm »
all queue-it versions are bad imo but there's not really much better out there... unless they do a ballot for late returns  ;D

What would be wrong with a ballot? From my perspective it’d put everyone on equal footing instead of being a competition to see who knows the latest bypass, and would save everyone a lot of pissing about on the morning of a sale.