Author Topic: European homes  (Read 446896 times)

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
Re: European homes
« Reply #4080 on: October 4, 2022, 11:52:15 am »
Hi , May miss the game tonight due to hospital admission. If I can’t send the ticket to anyone and doesn’t get scanned do I lose place on the ACS?

nope
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4081 on: October 4, 2022, 11:56:16 am »
Hi , May miss the game tonight due to hospital admission. If I can’t send the ticket to anyone and doesn’t get scanned do I lose place on the ACS?

You only lose ACS place if you return to the club
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4082 on: October 4, 2022, 04:12:13 pm »
There’s no actual requirement to go to hospitality if you have a ticket is there? I’m in the Irish house and I can’t be fucked leaving for the Hilton
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #4083 on: October 4, 2022, 04:24:16 pm »
There’s no actual requirement to go to hospitality if you have a ticket is there? I’m in the Irish house and I can’t be fucked leaving for the Hilton
as long as you have your ticket I assume not

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4084 on: October 4, 2022, 04:26:00 pm »

;D
If you have the ticket, no.
But if I'd spent that amount of money on a ticket I'd be milking it for all I could.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4085 on: October 4, 2022, 04:30:20 pm »
as long as you have your ticket I assume not
Have the pass on my phone so I assume I’m grand
YNWA

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4086 on: October 4, 2022, 04:30:43 pm »
;D
If you have the ticket, no.
But if I'd spent that amount of money on a ticket I'd be milking it for all I could.
Not really my scene 😂 three course meal
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4087 on: October 4, 2022, 04:31:27 pm »
Have the pass on my phone so I assume I’m grand
be sound then

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4088 on: October 4, 2022, 04:33:07 pm »
be sound then
Did you get sorted for ticket?
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4089 on: October 4, 2022, 04:55:14 pm »
Did you get sorted for ticket?
only got 1/2 I was looking for, have my own ACS anyway but can't make tonight

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #4090 on: October 4, 2022, 05:05:57 pm »
Been on the euro ladder for well over a decade. Can’t believe I’ve lost out here. Didn’t get on the auto cup and couldn’t get a ticket for the life of me, no matter how many refreshes I tried even when people on here said loads were loads still popping up. Hope all the tourists enjoy my empty seats in the future haha.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4091 on: October 4, 2022, 05:24:59 pm »
Been on the euro ladder for well over a decade. Can’t believe I’ve lost out here. Didn’t get on the auto cup and couldn’t get a ticket for the life of me, no matter how many refreshes I tried even when people on here said loads were loads still popping up. Hope all the tourists enjoy my empty seats in the future haha.
yeah was brutal for this mate, I got sorted in 19/20 in the sale before each game no problem but was fuck all for this, surely you were in the guaranteed sale with 1+ from 19/20?

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #4092 on: October 4, 2022, 11:44:44 pm »
So many Rangers fans in the home end!

I get it happens for the odd few, guilty of going to the odd away in the home end myself, but how has it happened en mass when so many going to Ajax have missed out? And when it's so difficult to get Liverpool tickets too!
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4093 on: October 5, 2022, 01:10:33 am »
Had one next to me but luckily for me so annoyed at his team and hopefully my singing.
Frustrating for those who missed out.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #4094 on: October 5, 2022, 07:27:38 am »
So many Rangers fans in the home end!

I get it happens for the odd few, guilty of going to the odd away in the home end myself, but how has it happened en mass when so many going to Ajax have missed out? And when it's so difficult to get Liverpool tickets too!

Touts and people spewing the game and selling it on.

I couldn't go as I don't drive and there's no trains running this morning. If I didn't have an early flight tomorrow I may have gone to a different office and stayed another day. Guaranteed they won't be doing that if we get to the quarters or semis

Offline Vauxy head red

• Main Stander
« Reply #4095 on: October 5, 2022, 09:40:38 am »
yeah was brutal for this mate, I got sorted in 19/20 in the sale before each game no problem but was fuck all for this, surely you were in the guaranteed sale with 1+ from 19/20?

Yes mate, hard wasn’t it. I went to the Ajax game, somehow missed this. Had a feeling when I was 610 on waiting list for the Autocup despite everyone saying that they don’t think hardly any missed out on it that there was going to be sting in the tale this season.

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4096 on: October 5, 2022, 09:57:25 am »
I've filled in the form on the website this morning regarding touting - two Rangers fans right behind us in the upper main, got in a bit of an argument with some locals after the Trent goal so mentioned to a steward, they do sweet FA.  Left as soon as the second goal went in.

If they are serious about touting this should be an easy win for them but doubt anything will happen

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4097 on: October 5, 2022, 10:03:12 am »
I've filled in the form on the website this morning regarding touting - two Rangers fans right behind us in the upper main, got in a bit of an argument with some locals after the Trent goal so mentioned to a steward, they do sweet FA.  Left as soon as the second goal went in.

If they are serious about touting this should be an easy win for them but doubt anything will happen
One beside me and two behind in 126. Never made a peep all game and left on 75 mins
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4098 on: October 5, 2022, 10:12:15 am »

I'm afraid the fault lies with our own so-called fans. It's one thing to pass a ticket on to a mate but the minute you put it on a ticket resale site for profit you're a tout. I hope everyone reports the seat number for any seats occupied by a Rangers fan. The club needs to grow a pair and start cancelling memberships/credits.

Offline RedBec1993

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4099 on: October 5, 2022, 10:32:35 am »
I seen some walking out with faces like smacked arses on about 88 minute. Lower AR 127, didn't see where they wear sat. Foaming at the mouth as we were singing YNWA at the end.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4100 on: October 5, 2022, 12:11:30 pm »
Yes mate, hard wasn’t it. I went to the Ajax game, somehow missed this. Had a feeling when I was 610 on waiting list for the Autocup despite everyone saying that they don’t think hardly any missed out on it that there was going to be sting in the tale this season.
shite mate, you'll be sound for next season with the new stand if that's any consolation

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4101 on: October 5, 2022, 12:11:53 pm »

I'm afraid the fault lies with our own so-called fans. It's one thing to pass a ticket on to a mate but the minute you put it on a ticket resale site for profit you're a tout. I hope everyone reports the seat number for any seats occupied by a Rangers fan. The club needs to grow a pair and start cancelling memberships/credits.
joke isn't it

Offline sharkeyb

• Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #4102 on: October 5, 2022, 12:14:43 pm »
just because there's a rangers fan in a seat doesnt mean that a red had touted their ticket away.  i knew a couple of lads coming down without a ticket and tried to help them to no avail i'd have just given them as FV.

Sir, the cash monies?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4103 on: October 5, 2022, 12:33:36 pm »
just because there's a rangers fan in a seat doesnt mean that a red had touted their ticket away.  i knew a couple of lads coming down without a ticket and tried to help them to no avail i'd have just given them as FV.
Doesn’t matter how much was charged. Tickets shouldn’t be sold to away fans in our end
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4104 on: October 5, 2022, 12:41:02 pm »
why would you knowingly give your ticket to a rangers fan, also why are people giving their tickets to random people, the whole point of F&F is so that it's people you know

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4105 on: October 5, 2022, 01:18:09 pm »

What 😂😂

Didn't notice any Rangers fans on the Kop last night, thankfully

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4106 on: October 5, 2022, 01:30:27 pm »
What 😂😂

Didn't notice any Rangers fans on the Kop last night, thankfully

Was a few dotted about even in 305, a lot on there who have Rangers as a 2nd team too

Offline sharkeyb

• Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #4107 on: October 5, 2022, 01:39:19 pm »
Doesn’t matter how much was charged. Tickets shouldn’t be sold to away fans in our end

we see Liverpool fans in home ends all over Europe mate.
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline sharkeyb

• Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #4108 on: October 5, 2022, 01:40:40 pm »
why would you knowingly give your ticket to a rangers fan, also why are people giving their tickets to random people, the whole point of F&F is so that it's people you know

because they're my mate.  the same way a blue sorted me a ticket for the derby in their end a couple of weeks back.
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4109 on: October 5, 2022, 02:06:12 pm »
we see Liverpool fans in home ends all over Europe mate.
and it shouldn't happen
YNWA

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4110 on: October 5, 2022, 02:25:22 pm »
and it shouldn't happen

Done it countless times.  We will be in the Rangers sections at Ibrox next week.  As long as you don’t act like a knob its not a problem.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline sharkeyb

• Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #4111 on: October 5, 2022, 02:41:30 pm »
Done it countless times.  We will be in the Rangers sections at Ibrox next week.  As long as you don’t act like a knob its not a problem.

exactly
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline Timj58

• Boys Pen
« Reply #4112 on: October 5, 2022, 04:10:33 pm »
nope
The LFC twitter help said i would lose the credit if i couldnt attend.Ffs ive got covid and stuck in Tenerife

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4113 on: October 5, 2022, 04:38:07 pm »
The LFC twitter help said i would lose the credit if i couldnt attend.Ffs ive got covid and stuck in Tenerife

You lose the credit for league games but not Cups as I understand it. Ticket office basically don't know their own rules. If you check your history I'm guessing the game will still be there.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4114 on: October 5, 2022, 04:57:19 pm »
You lose the credit for league games but not Cups as I understand it. Ticket office basically don't know their own rules. If you check your history I'm guessing the game will still be there.

the problem is, is we're also depending on the ticket offices' technology team setting it up correctly too. which it won't surprise me at the end of the season they unfurl the whole season and realise they've messed up somewhere.
YNWA.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4115 on: October 5, 2022, 05:39:17 pm »
the problem is, is we're also depending on the ticket offices' technology team setting it up correctly too. which it won't surprise me at the end of the season they unfurl the whole season and realise they've messed up somewhere.

True though my enduring suspicion is that they won't take the credit away even for non-attendance at league games!

Offline Timj58

• Boys Pen
« Reply #4116 on: October 5, 2022, 08:01:54 pm »
Yes its on my history.The twitter help were hopeless.Incorrect information and they said i would be best to contact the ticket office except they weren't doing live chat.£96 wasted but at least still in the ACS.Don't thick the ticket office would care about ly predicament and might even have kicked le out of the ACS which ive been in since 2016.Thanks for the help.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4117 on: October 6, 2022, 07:49:58 am »
Was in 125 Anny . Seen a few with failing QR's at the turnstile. Some taking out that had got in and even a couple of dopes telling police they were Rangers and could they hop across to their mates. They were booted out to.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4118 on: October 6, 2022, 08:03:43 am »
Was in 125 Anny . Seen a few with failing QR's at the turnstile. Some taking out that had got in and even a couple of dopes telling police they were Rangers and could they hop across to their mates. They were booted out to.

Not the brightest lot are they

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4119 on: October 6, 2022, 09:06:18 am »
I think a lot still made it across going by the chat on their forums. “Asked steward on the down low” lol
YNWA