Author Topic: PL: Fulham 1 vs 3 Liverpool 33’ TAA 45+2’Castagne Grav 53’ Jota 73’  (Read 11557 times)

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Interesting stat:

The half time thread garnered 5 pages in 15 minutes.

Since the match finished, this thread has also added 5 pages...in 17 hours. I know posters go to different threads but...

That's something, eh?

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I haven't looked at the halftime thread,but I'm guessing some corsets needed to be loosened?

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
Jota's goal being onside was a crucial moment at it essentially kills the game. Had it been offside I think the home crowd wake up and cheer on the team to push for an equaliser.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Jota's goal being onside was a crucial moment at it essentially kills the game. Had it been offside I think the home crowd wake up and cheer on the team to push for an equaliser.
Fine margins. Very similar to the Brighton home game. Diaz scores to make it 3-1 but it's ruled out as a marginal offside. Although Liverpool win, the game is characterised by a shaky last 10.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
The hope is that as Trent, Jota, Mo and others get fully up to speed, we could start to pick up momentum. Rotation should help players stay fresh rather than overworked.  No reason we shouldn’t beat Everton and a West Ham team that got pasted today.

Chances are City don’t slip (Arsenal will) but we have to make them hole out and I want to be there on the final day with at least a shot at winning the title.

PS Who else just knew Jota would score that goal. We’ve really missed that finishing.

Me . It's the same I and we all had with Owen.

I can't help but think if Jota had been fit for the past few months we'd be top still.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
Me . It's the same I and we all had with Owen.

I can't help but think if Jota had been fit for the past few months we'd be top still.

I also think this. Reckon we would have beat both Man Utd and Arsenal in December if Jota hadn't been injured. Pure conjecture like, but it's those games where we manage to do everything but put it in the net that Jota comes in as the difference maker.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

100%. I think we beat City with him at the very least, and probably win at least one of the man united games.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
100%. I think we beat City with him at the very least, and probably win at least one of the man united games.

It's Jota being out combined with Salah and Nunez off their game/firing blanks. Salah goes down with an injury at Brentford the same game Jota gets injured. They both looked really sharp that game. Nunez also scored a belter and was full of confidence at the time.

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
It's Jota being out combined with Salah and Nunez off their game/firing blanks. Salah goes down with an injury at Brentford the same game Jota gets injured. They both looked really sharp that game. Nunez also scored a belter and was full of confidence at the time.

That Brentford game was absurd. Curtis got crocked too. Worst 4-1 win we’ll ever have.